All Comments on 'I Didn't Mind Losing This Bet'

by Player One

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bigred1961bigred1961about 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

Truly enjoyed your writing on your journey of submission. Hope to read more soon. Very hot and loving.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
That was really amazing!

Thank you, Joanne, for sharing this wonderful experience with us all, and may I offer you and Your Master my very best wishes for your future happiness together. If you should have the opportunity to let us take a peek into your lives again some time, that would be a delight. Five stars - and I honestly wish it could have been many more.

m_p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what i want

I truly hope this story is true. It is exactly what i want. Only difference is i am older than you were when you started. I hope my story will end as wonderfully as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

5 stars. Just one point - I don't think monkey Internet videos were popular in 1972.

MrFantasyManMrFantasyManover 11 years ago
I am in AWE!

I loved this story...everything about it felt honest and loving...to have found your 'ONE' at such an early age and to sustain that is uplifting. A story that is erotic, sensual, and spans a lifetime of bliss is warming to this soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story!

What I most loved about it was the thought given as to WHAT submission....slavery... IS..... The mental connections, the mutual total trust that has to exist along with the training to serve. I think this is the first story I've read that explicitly points out the true control the 'slave' has--- and how everything is freely given.

I DO congratulate the author as well.... To be able to write so well and convince so many he really is female ... Grin... Reading the authors bio shows he's a straight male. That is an incredible accomplishment! Saying that, the comment about 'monkey videos on the Internet' in 1972, as well as this hyper wise hyper experienced Master......at 19?????..... Ummmm sorry can't buy it! And one who has known Tracy "for years"???? Grin... Still... 5 stars!

Player OnePlayer Oneabout 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous---Who wrote the 'Fantastic Story' comment 2/8/13 02/18/13

You wrote some very nice comments about my writing and understanding of a Dom/sub relationship. This was written about something that happened 46 years ago and I did have a brain fart concerning the internet. For that I apologize. The 'monkey movies' were real. I just don't remember where I saw them. Probably in school. My wife, JoAnne, challenged me to write a story as a female. She had to tell me everything she felt emotionally and physically. Her responses to her desires, fantasies. I wrote a story around them. Literary License, in this case, allows me to write what I know now, not what I didn't know then.....grin. You are the first person to mention that I am not a female. I wrote the substance. JoAnne provided the accuracy. The story attracted your interest enough to notice the subtlties of the relationship. Honesty, trust, and commitment have to be understood or the "Lifestyle' ceases to exist and it becomes a plain simple sex story that anybody can write, and too many do.. Whether or not the author is male, female, or both, shouldn't make any difference as to the content and effectiveness of the story. Just to the content and effectiveness of the Author.

Tracy is my cousin's step-sister. I had known her since I was 15 (AKA-several years

and very interesting one's at that.) I had read a story that contained BDSM and I asked her about that. Lucky for me, she knew a lot.....grin. I got 4 years of D/s

knowledge and experience from her. I am a Dom. She is both. Using your words, after 45 years in a D/s marriage, I AM a 'hyper wise, hyper experienced Master'......grin

I have two other stories that are told from a female's point of view and perception.

(I think it's two.....would have to check since the question has never come up in the past......grin)

Thanks again for the compliments. I hope you get to read this. If you do, send me an email. Tell me if you are male, female or both. Remember trust and honesty?

Whichever gender you happen to be.....your comments will still be equally respected.. Thanks for the 5 stars. :)

Player One

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read but...

I did not get any feeling of love until the second to last paragraph. Also I get very concerned when I read about children in BDSM, one only has to read forums on the internet to found out about the children in BDSM. One submissive wrote words such as (not a complete quote) between D/s never say or do anything in front of the children that you would not want to explain to your child's teacher. So I do not see how you could be a 24/7 slave with children around.

Player OnePlayer Oneover 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Submission is of the heart, the mind, and the soul. It is not a 24/7 physical demonstration. Don't assume the children were subjected to my submission needs and desires. They were not, and never have been. If you have a question about something, ask rather than assume. Do you have children? If you do, then I would automatically assume that you didn't invite them into your bedroom when you and your husband were having sex of any kind. Don't read into a story what doesn't exist. At least my Master's stories anyway. My Master Bill asked me to respond to your comment. Thank you for taking an interest in our life together.

----JoAnne

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Wondeful Story

Wow! I am so glad I read the daily feedback comments otherwise I would not have found this story. The way you tell your very personal story was incredibly insightful and will inspire those who are trying to create a balance and loving BDSM long term relationship. Your ability to explain the how important the mental connection is along with a shared mutual trust is truly breathtaking.

I have to agree with the others - writing from the female perspective is a challenge and you overcame that hurdle with flying colors. I am hopeful that you continue to share your story. As I stated, I found this story because of the response written by your wife - it would be wonderful if your next story could highlight how you balanced raising your family while continuing down this path.

I wish you and your wife/family continued happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

I can't be more jealous. Maybe someday I'll find a Master or Daddy Dom that loves and cares for me as much as yours does you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BIG thanks!

Both of you have done so well, in discovering your REAL selves and creating your shared life! Grateful to you for describing it, so effectively! "Keep on, keeping on"! ALL the BEST!

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story.

My experience with submission and/or BDSM is only in fantasy. I regret that I never found 'the one' in my lifetime. I had many short term relationships and 2 marriages. The first when I was very young that became abusive in a short time. That ended in divorce after 2 years. He went to sea which allowed me to get away. I was a little older when I married the 2nd time. A very bland relationship with creating 2 children. It lasted 16 years. I finally left when he decided to burn my possessions. After that, I had very few relationships. I am now 73 and wish I knew then what I know now. I think I would have enjoyed a LOVING submissive relationship. Now I can only live it in fantasy. Thank you for sharing your story. I would have loved to have lived a similar one. JudyLee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous