I Didn't Text Him...Vodka Did Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up kitten, show me that beautiful body I love so much."

The words warmed my heart and I was getting up to pull off my shirt before he'd finished. He had that look in his eyes again, the one that turned the spark of desire in me into a raging wildfire. With every inch of skin I uncovered, the hunger in his eyes grew stronger.

"I'm not going to have it in me to play." I could see his hands shaking. "If you need something, tell me now."

My body hummed, sending out a silent call that his body heard like a scream. I shook my head, "I just need you."

Lucas pulled me up against his body and walked us back towards my bedroom. We fell into bed and the hands that I loved came up to cup my breasts. "These will get bigger," he grinned at me, "I'm looking forward to that."

"Who knew you had a pregnancy fetish." My teasing tone brought out a great big grin as he pushed me down onto the bed.

Lucas took a moment to look me over as I lay across the bed, his eyes scraped down from my eyes to my toes and I shivered in response. "Scoot back," he waved a hand and waited until I was far enough back that he could kneel on the floor and bring his face down between my thighs. "Right there," he said. I heard him take a deep breath in and groan.

It wasn't the first time he'd done that. The first time he hadn't even touched me yet and at the time I thought that meant he would, but he'd just knelt there for a long while breathing in my scent.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Lucas looked up at me. The hunger in his eyes made me want to spend the rest of my life like this with him. His hand reached for mine and he guided it to his hair, then he blew my mine and brought his mouth down to my most sensitive area.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head the first time his tongue slid up my slit and the second time he made me moan. "What are you doing Lucas." My words were little more than a gasp.

I could hear his grin. "Something I've wanted to do for years." His tongue dipped in and brushed lightly against my clit and I arched up off the bed. "You taste better than I ever imagined. God, Allie, you're so beautiful."

My hand slid through his hair and held him at the top of my clit and I begged. "Please do that again, it felt so good." This time he used his tongue to circle my clit and I died. I swear I died. By the time he'd picked up on how much I loved him licking up the underside of my clit my begging was punctuated by my hands pulling at his hair. "Mercy," I cried out. "Please come fuck me."

I could feel his smile and Lucas pulled back and bit the inside of my thighs making me cry out. "Please what, Kitten?"

A gasp echoed throughout the room when he bit down gently on the soft lip guarding my clit. "Please come fuck me, Daddy."

This time he came up and without any sort of foreplay grabbed one leg and moved it so he could enter me in one achingly slow thrust. When my eyes met his, I saw more than lust. I saw more than desire, I saw love, regret. I saw his apology. Reaching up, I brushed my wetness off his lips and smiled as I had to do the same for his nose then gently pulled him down to me.

He hesitated for the briefest of moments before bringing his lips down to mine. His kiss was exactly what I needed. More than the orgasm he promised me. More than the feeling of him moving inside me. His kisses had always felt more meaningful than all of that.

"I need to feel you like this," he said. "I don't think I'm ever using a condom again. This feels just too good."

"Well," I smiled against his mouth. "The worst has already happened."

That made him pull back and grey, almost silver, eyes burned into mine. "Is it the worst thing? Is having a child with me really the worst thing?"

I didn't know the answer to the question and when he stopped moving entirely, I shivered. "Lucas." My fingers brushed against his lips and I searched for the answer as my eyes soaked up his face and tried not to look into those hurting eyes. "You have to understand why it isn't ideal. I mean, you have to understand why I'm so hesitant."

"And that proved nothing to you?" We both know what he was referring to, going down on me must have been a near crippling thing for him to do.

"I didn't say that. I never imagined you would...that you could..."

"I told you I was getting better, I'll keep getting better." The panic in his voice called out to me and I brushed back his hair with what I hoped was a soothing motion.

"I can see you are."

"But?" The resentment was back in his voice and he pulled back even further, but kept himself inside me, "But it's not good enough." Lucas slowly pulled back and pushed forward inside me. I groaned and he did it again. "This isn't worth it? This isn't worth trying."

"God," my breath started coming in heavy pants the more he thrust into me, at an agonizingly slow pace. Then he stopped, holding himself back with just the tip inside me. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

"Say you aren't leaving me." I opened my eyes and found him frowning at me. "Say you'll do this with me or I'm leaving. I'm not going to stay if you're just going to tell me to leave when we're done.

During all of this my hands had moved above my head, just like he had always preferred. When he threatened to leave they came down and latched onto his wrists. I didn't want him to go, I decided right then. I never wanted to watch him walk out of my life, I didn't want a life without him.

"Lucas?" My question was barely above a whisper, but it made him slide deeper inside me and come down until he was braced on his elbows just a few inches away from my lips.

"Yes, Kitten?" That wicked little tongue brushed against my bottom lip and I groaned.

"Don't go."

"Why?"

I looked into his eyes and saw my future and my past woven in the stormy irises that haunted my dreams. I saw a lifetime with him. I saw him holding my hair back when my morning sickness got the better of me. I saw the horror on his face when he changed a diaper for the first time. I saw him cringing when our child gifted him with a worm, but I saw him take it. I saw him managing it because he loved me...because I loved him.

"Because," I stumbled over the words. "Lucas?"

"Ask me," he said softly, bringing his nose down to rub against mine. "Ask me anything and I'll probably give it to you."

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself. "Will you marry me?"

His smile was beautiful and I stared at it, hoping to hold onto this memory for the rest of my life. "Isn't that supposed to be my line."

My own grin broke through my nervousness. "Don't tease," I whispered, "Just answer the question."

His lips brushed against mine and I felt the words as it brushed past my lips. "Any day of the week, but you need to do this properly, with a ring, on your knees. If you're going to ask me, I expect you to do it right."

Three weeks later, he was standing over me as I was kneeling naked at his feet. He grin nearly broke his face as I held the ring in my lips, creating an o that he could slip his finger into. I could only get the ring half way on like that but when he pulled back and I slid it all the way on, I looked up and said, "Will you marry me Daddy?"

He gave me a nod and his hand wrapped around the back of my head. "Open for Daddy, kitten. I need to feel your mouth on me."

I took all of him in my mouth that first time and groaned. He tasted so good, he felt so good, and I was looking forward to doing this for the rest of my life.


12