I Discover My Kinky Neighborhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby follows his mom on her service day.
3.6k words
4.02
15.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of my sister's voice and her hand shaking me on the shoulder. I had overslept from exhaustion after cumming so many times last night. Still naked I attempted to cover myself when my sister slapped my hands away. "Don't ever try and hide your cock bro, besides, I think we can put that to good use sometime."

I rolled out of bed and started to get dressed. My sister said "I'll meet you downstairs, act as if we are going to school and we can just sneak back and follow mom on her service route today."

Still not really knowing what was unfolding, I finished dressing and headed down to breakfast. My sister and mom were in the kitchen talking, dad had apparently already left for work. Mom was dressed in her usual long bathrobe but when I looked closely I could almost see a hint of the collar she had worn yesterday. Scarfing down breakfast, my sister and I headed out to her car and drove around the block and parked.

We got out of the car and my sister once again put the pink collar and leash on me. "As long as you are collared by a superior female bro, no one will question us watching. Don't try this without a collar or you will be severely punished when caught." she remarked.

She had a pensive look and the jerked my leash towards a house a few blocks down from where we lived and said, "I think this is her first stop, let's get behind these bushes until she comes by." With us squatting behind a neighbors bushes, she started to rub the front of my pants, feeling my hard cock. "Excited to see your sweet mommy turn into a slut?" she asked. All I could do was mumble and shake my head in the affirmative.

We were only there a few minutes when I could see my mom coming down the street, still wearing her old bathrobe but uncharacteristically also a pair of 3 or 4 inch heels. I could hear the clicking of those heels as she went up the from walk and rang the doorbell. The door was opened by a 50 something fat black woman in a maids uniform. Once the door opened my mom dropped her bathrobe and got on her knees. As I had suspected, she was wearing nothing by the collar and leash I had seen yesterday. "Slut Jones is here for Mistress Alexandria, may this slut enter?" I heard my mother say.

"Are you prepared to pay the toll?" the maid responded.

"This slut will pay whatever toll to get to service the Mistress." my mother said.

The maid nodded and let my mother in the door, closing it behind her. It was at that point my sister jerked my leash again and we headed to the back door. She quickly opened it and admonished me to remain silent unless spoken to as we had done the previous day.

We went through the kitchen and then into the living room entrance. My mother was still on her knees, the maid now had her uniform tugged up to her waist. My mom was holding up the maids roll of fat while frantically slurping at her very hairy pussy. I looked at my sister and saw she had her had down her shorts, obviously enjoying my mom's degradation. After just another minute, she maids legs began to quiver and she pulled my mom into her cunt by her hair, rubbing her cunt all along my moms face. She let go of my mom, who dropped back down to her knees, and said "This is the toll to get back out." With that she turned around and shoved her big black ass towards my mom. "I'll expect it to be spotless afterwards." she said with an evil grin.

My mom started crawling up the stairs, apparently where Mistress Alexandria was. My sister Pam walked me over to the maid and she planted a big French kiss oh her saying "Thanks for the show."

We started to quietly walk up the stairs When I heard a voice say "Did you have to pay the toll again slut?"

"Yes Mistress", my mom replied.

"Is that any reason to be 2 minutes late today?" requested the disembodied voice.

Again my mom replied meekly, "No Mistress, please punish this dumb slut for being late."

"I'll give you a choice since you were late performing a service, tits, ass or cunt?" again came that voice with an odd timbre.

"Cunt Mistress, please punish my slutty cunt." my mother begged.

"Go ahead and get your implement of punishment and assume the position." said the voice just as we reached the top of the stairs.

My sister Pam pulled me to the doorway and I could see my mother crawling towards the closet, her large ass swaying. Looking out the window was a tall blonde woman wearing thigh high stiletto boots, a black leather microskirt so I could see the bottom globes of her ass, and a white satin blouse, neatly tucked into the skirt. I had no idea who she was, the house belonged to a bachelor that pretty much stayed to himself and rarely was seen at neighborhood activities. I surmised it was his sister as they appeared to have similar body types.

My mother had retrieved a leather strap from the closet and was carrying it in her mouth to the bed. She crawled up on the bed, flipped to her back and swung her ankles as far back as she could. Now mom was not that old but she did not have superhuman flexibility so she grabbed each ankle a hand to stabilize and said, "Please punish your slut Mistress."

The tall blonde turned away from the window and I was shocked to see a large flaccid penis hanging below the front hem of the microskirt. The tall blonde mistress was the bachelor, no wonder he did not come out very often. She quickly strode over to the bed and grabbed the strap from my mother's mouth. My mother had a look of horror on her face as the domme repeatedly brought the strap down on he gashing cunt. After about 10 strapping my mother began to mewl, starting low and with the final strap applied let out a high pitched scream, her body spasming in intense orgasm. It was then I realized the look of horror was not at the punishment, my mom was a pain slut and got off on that. No, it was because she saw me standing in the doorway and was now exposed to her precious son as the slut she was.

"Very good slut, now you my perform your service." She said as she hike her micro up over her hips.

I could see the cock start to grow as my mother licked the precum from the head. The mistress was blessed with a horse cock, shaped like a javelin to pierce my mother's waiting flesh. It was long, not huge at about 10 inches once she got it hard. But the shape was amazing, starting about the size of a coke can at the base, it tapered down to mere mortal at the head, giving the appearance of a giant wooden stake thrusting from her groin.

My mother flipped onto all fours and begged, "Please mistress, fuck my ass hard. I had my husband under the table for an hour eating my ass to loosen it before he went to work and I really need to feel something deeper inside now. I promised him I'd be dripping for him from all my holes when he got home for dinner and I always keep my promises."

Mistress climbed behind my mother and thrust forward like a guided missile, sliding deep in my mother's asshole. My mother was rapidly strumming her clit with her right hand as drool fell from her mouth. I thought my cock was going to burst through my pants when I looked at my sister Pam. She had her shorts completely open and down to her thighs and was rapidly fingering herself. When she saw me looking she put her hand to my mouth and let me suck her juices from her fingers. I was in heaven, if my mom tasted anything like this, after what I was seeing today, I was going be dining at her Y very often.

Meanwhile, mistress was picking up the pace and my mom was writhing in pure pleasure. Mistress quickly pulled out of my mom's ass and my mom flipped around to suck on the head. There was no way she was going to take it all but just the head was enough to send mistress over the top, cumming several long spurts into my mothers mouth.

"Delicious as always mistress", my mother said. "May I go on to my next service now?"

"By all means slut, if you like the taste I think you will get a treat on the way out. I came in the maids ass just after breakfast and I am sure you can dig it out." mistress laughed. Just then she looked over her shoulder and saw my sister and immediately dropped to her knees. "My apologies Mistress Pam, I did not know you were there. Forgive your slut." she begged. Pam patted her on her blonde wig and said all is forgiven, it was most entertaining.

My sister then slapped my mother on the ass and said, "The maid is waiting slut." with that my mother scampered out the door, avoiding looking at me, and I could hear her beg the maid to pay the toll.

My sister got herself together, grabbed my leash and yanked me back down the stairs. My last look before I was pulled out the door was the maid standing in the living room, my mother with her head up the back of the maid uniform, slurping sounds all you could hear.

"OK bro, you are getting a feeling for how kinky your neighborhood is. Since you are 18 and old enough, you will soon have to choose what your role is going to be, crossdressing cocksucker, crossdressing domme, sexual toy to the gay men, torture boy for the lesbian man haters or many more. Let's go to mom's next appointment and by the end of the day maybe you will have an idea what enchants you the most." my dominant sister Pam said with glee.

As she pulled me off to our next destination, once thing I did notice that none of the choices was dominant heterosexual man and my cock spurted just a bit in my pants at the thought.

We strolled down a couple of blocks, knowing my mother would be busy for a few more minutes. Entering a large house, I saw 4 ladies in their 70's playing cards at the table. My sister greeted them and told them the server would be along shortly. The one thing I did notice was they were all dressed a bit odd for their age, 2 in short skirts and blouses and the other two with button down the front dresses that still did not make it to the knee.

My sister went over and sat on the couch and had me stand next to her. I was watching the ladies when I felt a tug on my zipper. My sister was fishing my hard cock out of my pants and when I tried to cover she slapped my hands away. She said, "Give these ladies a show and masturbate for them while they wait on mom, but don't you dare cum."

I was standing with my cock out and slowly masturbating when the door opened and my mom crawled into the living room. She took a long look at my cock and I could almost see lust in her eyes. My sister said, "Get your eyes off your son's cock and get to work slut." With that my mom crawled under the table and started licking the feet of the woman closest to her.

"The rules are simple slut, whoever wins the hand get your tongue on their cunt, and it better be good." the lady who must own the home said.

I was not familiar with the game but soon their was a winner. She unbuttoned the bottom few buttons of her dress, spread her legs and pulled my mother's face into her cunt. The scene was so depraved I was jerking my cock even harder. I watched my mother eat the cunt of a woman old enough to be her mother and than I wondered if she actually did eat her own mother's cunt.

With that thought I started cumming all over my hand. My sister glared at me and said, "I told you not to cum, now lick up the mess you made." I did so and found it not unpleasant. I wondered if all cum tasted the same and thought I might have to do this whenever I came.

Meanwhile, another hand was won and the lady slapped my mother on the ass and pulled her into her steaming cunt. I noticed that the other ladies were rubbing their feet on my mothers hanging tits and exposed ass, causing my mother to moan into the cunt before her. Two more hands and all the ladies had won and were sated. They broke for a beverage and had my mother stand in a corner and masturbate but not cum.

At this point my sister yanked me by the leash towards the door. "They will have one more round of ass licking before they let mom go, let's go back to the house and talk before heading to her last stop of the day." said Pam. I felt a bit awkward walking outside with my hard cock outside my pants but my sister insisted as long as I was on her leash no one would take exception.

We got back to our house and Pam removed my collar and motioned me to sit down. She said, "We have one more place to go today once mom is finished with the bridge club. You are going to have to make your choice as to your status by next weeks PTA meeting at school. Since you now know about the neighborhood, you will be initiated at the meeting. You have seen most of the roles you may have, choose wisely and you will be rewarded by being able to be free to be what you crave."

I saw my sister in a new light these last two days any my hard cock twitched at the thought of her controlling me further, and I wanted to prove it now.

"Would you like me to make you lunch Pam?" I asked. "It would give me great pleasure to serve you today."

She looked at my cock twitching and said, "I see that, very well make me lunch then come kneel by my side. Put that thing away now, we have about half an hour before we must go so be quick about it."

I scrambled out to the kitchen to get her a drink and make a quick sandwich, oddly contented for the first time in a long time.

As soon as lunch was finished, I picked up my collar and put it on. I was beginning to get used to it. My sister was rubbing my cock through my jeans and said, "I like my boys to stay hard for me, let's go see moms last service of the day."

She took the end of the leash and we walked about three blocks the opposite direction as this morning. We got to the walk and I could see moms robe already laying on the stoop, apparently she got here before us this time. I seemed to recall that this was a house of one of a guys in my grade but we rarely saw each other at school. I think he had a sister a couple of years ahead going to some college but we really did not socialize at all.

My sister took me into the house and I did not immediately see my mother. On the sofa was the college girl and what I assumed to be her mom, swapping tongues and feeling each others breasts. Squatting obscenely before them was a very fat man wearing just a collar. He had the largest cock I had ever seen and it was standing proud and hard, dripping precum onto the floor in long strands. It bobbed up and down rapidly as he drove his ass repeatedly onto a large dildo suctioned to the floor. He groaned and grunted as his tongue switched between licking the high heels of the girl and her mother.

"That's it pig dad, do a good job on our heels and I might let you lick moms ass tonight. That pig tongue will never touch me no matter how much you beg but you may get to slurp on this slut."

I could see him increase his efforts when a high pitched squeal came from across the room. In the corner I could see the boy from my class squatting in the corner and my mother on her back under him.

"Please cum for me baby boy, your sister will punish me if I cannot get you to cum." My mother pleaded. I could see her frustration, the kid had a tiny cock and it was locked in a cage. All her ministrations were useless.

"Hey slut, the little fag can only cum from something deep in is ass so you better get your tongue in as far as it can go." said the sister when momentarily breaking lip lock with her mother.

"And you pig dad had better not cum until after sissyboi gets his rocks off." said his daughter.

"That's right cucky, the only place you get to cum with that freakish cock in in your sissy son's ass and only when we allow it." said his wife with an evil grin.

I watched my mother pull the boys ass down on her face, shoving her tongue in as deep as she could. The depravity of the scene had me so mesmerized I barely notice when my sister undid my pants and dropped them to the floor. She was stroking me with one hand while the other slid a finger up my ass. I was feeling good on both end when she brought her hand full of precum to my lips and had me lick it off. I certainly did not mind the taste, it was different than my cum earlier, and knew it would not go to waste in the future.

Meanwhile, the boy was bouncing heavily on my mother face, riding her tongue like a dildo in his ass. I could see his muscles tense and his breathing getting short. Suddenly he squealed again in a high pitch voice, thrust his groin forward and I saw a small drop of cum fall from his cock cage onto my mothers right tit.

"I came mommy, can I please have daddy now? the boy lisped.

I saw the sister nod to the dad, still kneeling and licking the shoes. He rapidly crawled over to the pair on the far side of the room, grunted and licked up the drop of cum off my mothers tit. He then threw the boy onto all fours and and rammed his freak cock into his ass. The boy was squealing and the father grunting as he rutted his sissy son's ass, finally thrusting all the way in and snorting wildly.

I was close to cumming too when my sister stopped stroking. "Not yet" she said to me, "Save that until we get home"

The mother and sister stopped their kissing and the sister said, "You did well slut, come and get your reward." With that, she spread her legs widely and my mother crawled between them and began to lick her sloppy cunt. When she had brought the girl to completion, my sister grabbed my mother and brought her over to me.

"Bobby obviously know what a slut you are mother." my sister said. "I am taking him out for dinner, when we get back I expect you and dad will no longer be putting on a show for his sake and I better see you and that wimp behaving appropriately."

We left the house and walked a couple of blocks to where we left the car this morning. As we were driving, my sister said, "You can take the collar off now"

I felt a bit chagrined, I had even forgotten it was there. I took it off and put it back in her glove box. We had a nice dinner, then a slow drive back to the house. Sure enough, my parents were nude in the living room, just wearing their collars. They appeared to be going at a 69 on the floor but on close inspection they were tonguing each other's assholes.

"Hey parents, you baby boy is watching you two pervs being ass sluts." my sister said. With that I heard them both moan loudly, my mother started to shake and my father shot cum all over my mothers tits. I could tell the humiliation being watched by me had them excited and on edge. Life at home would never be the same.

My sister sat me down on the couch and said, 'Until you choose your role next week, you can use either of those two any way you want. Do not get involved with anyone else but as long as you wear your collar, you can observe anyone, anywhere with impunity."

She then placed my collar back into my hand, telling me to wander the neighborhood and see what I could so that I would see the various roles and be able to choose the one that excited me the most. I could not wait until the PTA meeting next week.