The Mommy Slut

Story Info
Dan finds out mom is an incest loving mommy slut.
4.2k words
4.49
99k
179

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mommy Slut

The characters and story are all fictional and a figment of my imagination. All characters in the story are over the age of 18. This story contains incest and some bisexual situations. If you do not care for either of those things then I understand if you do not read it.

For those that do choose to read the story I hope you enjoy it and come back to see more adventures in the stories that I write.

Characters are: Dan- son in college and bi curious

Mary- mom

Gary- Dad

Sally- sister, away at college

Adam- Uncle

Betty- married to Uncle Adam

Ursula- step-daughter of Adam

The day started out just like any other normal day. I woke up did my duty, got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast before I left the house to go to my classes at the local college.

I was studying mechanical engineering and had classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.

One class at 10 am and then another one at 3 pm. I would go to the university library between classes to study and do my classwork.

On this Wednesday, while I was in the library around 12:30 pm I received a text that the afternoon class was cancelled because of a water main break in the building.

Not having an afternoon class, I decided to just head home and surprise mom.

She was a part time cashier at a resale shop in the neighborhood.

She did not have to work but she wanted something to do, so she took this job on Tuesday and Thursday for 4 hours a day.

Dad was a traveling salesman for a mattress company and would travel about 2 weeks out of each month. Sometimes he would be gone just a day or two and sometimes he would be gone for a week at a time.

Dad was in Pittsburg this week at a sales convention and would not be back until next Monday.

I was thinking on the way home that I would take mom out to dinner and a movie tonight as we would do that every now and then.

When I got home, there was a car parked out in front of the house that I did not recognize.

I entered through the back door into the kitchen and went into the living room believing mom would be there, but I did not see her.

Oh well, she was probably out doing some grocery shopping or visiting a friend.

Being home so early in the day I decided to take a little nap and then ask mom about dinner and a movie later.

As I was going up the stairs, I heard a noise from mom and dad's room. Not knowing what the noise was, I moved to the door.

Seeing that the door was open a crack I was just going to peek in and find out what the noise was.

What I saw when I looked through the crack had me speechless. There was my mom on the bed naked as the day she was born and between her legs was a man.

I knew it was not my dad because this man was a lot smaller than dad and had blond hair.

There was something familiar about him but I could not place it as all I saw was the back of his head and his ass.

In my state of shock, I just stood there and watched, silenced by what I saw and what I heard.

My mom in her state of arousal was talking to the man who was between her legs and lapping at her pussy.

"Yes, right there you little pussy eating machine. I wish my small tongued husband knew how to eat pussy as good as you."

The man between her legs moaned and just started lapping at mom's pussy harder.

Mom was moaning and shaking her head back and forth.

"You really know how to get my juices flowing. It is even better than the first time you ate my pussy when we were in high school."

This statement through me for a loop as mom had been out of high school for about 23 years.

Thinking about that statement made me realize she had been having an affair for the whole time she was married to dad. That was 21 years.

That thought kind of pissed me off so I took out my phone and started to video their session.

After about 5 minutes mom had an orgasm and then patted the person between her legs on the head.

"You need to go now because Dan will be home soon and we do not want to get caught."

"I will see you on Friday around noon so we can continue where we left off. I just love swallowing your cum and then having you lick my cunt until I have an orgasm."

I stopped recording and sneaked down the steps and out the back door. I went down to the end of the street and waited until my mom's lover left the house.

Imagine my surprise when her brother came out of the house and got into the car that I did not recognize.

I waited until the time for me to actually come home and went into the house through the front door like I usually did.

I called out, "Mom I am home", and she answered me from the kitchen as she always did. I walked into the kitchen and there she was with a snack on the counter and supper in the oven. This was standard for the days I had school.

Let me describe my mom to you. Mom is 41 years old and is a typical mom. She is not what you would call a MILF, but she is pretty in her own way. She stands about 5'6" tall with shoulder length auburn hair. She has a little extra weight on her around her belly and in her hips but she is not fat or overweight. I guess you would call it the middle age spread that most women have.

I would guess her weight to be about 165 lbs. She has 38 D breasts. (I only know this because I do the laundry and looked at her bra size.) She has a cute button nose and full lips.

Growing up my friends used to say she had cock sucking lips after which I would give them a punch. That was my mom they were talking about.

As I sat at the counter eating my snack and sipping my drink, I actually looked at my mom as she was moving around the kitchen. I noticed her shape and the roundness of her tits in her bra.

She had nice full hips that just screamed spank me. And her lips, I realize that she did have some cock sucking lips and thought about how it would feel with her lips wrapped around my cock.

Shaking my head, I scolded myself for thinking about my mom that way.

I did see her in all of her glory earlier today and she did have a very sexy body.

I kept have different thoughts pop up in my head though, like her on her knees with my cock buried down her throat.

I had visions of her letting me cum on her face and watching her swipe the cum with her finger and then popping that finger into her mouth and sucking the cum off of it.

I was starting to get hard, so I woofed down my snack and drink and told mom I was going to my room to do some research for something I wanted to do.

What I did not tell her was what I was researching. I could not tell her what I saw and that I was going to google, "how to get your mom into bed by blackmail."

I got to my room and immediately shed my clothes and went into my ensuite bathroom and pulled up the video of my uncle and my mom and proceeded to yank my cock until I exploded into the bowl.

I washed up and cleaned the cum from the bowl and then went into my bedroom and put my lounging shorts and t-shirt on.

I sat on my bed and started to wonder how I could use the information I had to seduce my mom and make her my mommy slut.

Sitting there and thinking about what I wanted to do with my mom knowing she has been cheating on my dad with her brother their whole marriage I started to get a little angry at her and my uncle.

I decided that I needed more material for my blackmail scheme and mom was not the only one I would get. My uncle was also married, and I was going to get him back also.

The big question was how to get the evidence I needed. I could not afford to miss classes at college to go home and record them on my phone. That idea was not really good because I could be caught in the process.

I thought about hiring a PI, but the cost was more than I could afford. I decided I needed a spy camera so that I could record mom and my uncle to get the material I needed for when I came up with a plan to get them back.

I went online to look at spy cameras and was going to purchase one when I realized I would have to have it shipped to my house and as with all packages and mail my mom would open them even if it was not addressed to her.

I was trying to think about where I could ship the package when my cousin Ursula (who is my aunt's daughter from a previous marriage so no blood relation to me), called me to ask me a question on math.

This is not unusual for her to call. She is a bit of a ditz and failed a class in grade school, so she was still in High School even though she was born the same year I was.

I immediately thought about shipping it to her house in her name. I helped her with her math question and then asked her if I could get a package sent to her address. I told her to let me know when it arrives so I can come and pick it up. She only lived about 1/2 mile away for us.

Ursula said she would be happy to help me out because I had helped her out with math through the years.

I told her not to open it because it was a surprise for someone and I did not want anyone to know. She said Ok and would let me know when the package arrived.

I went back online and purchased the spy camera and had it shipped to Ursula's house in her name.

Now what I had to do was figure out where to put the camera. I know I would not be able to put it in by Friday but had planned to have it for next week.

I was going to skip my afternoon class on Friday so I could try to listen and find out when Uncle Adam would be back next week.

Friday rolled around and I actually did not have class because the water main was not fixed in our building, but I did have homework posted online that had to be finished by Monday.

I headed home after that and sneaked into the house through the kitchen, but that is as far as I got before I heard my mom and uncle Andy in the living room.

Uncle Andy was speaking to my mom in a way that I have never heard anyone speak to her.

This is what I heard: "You know you love it when I tell you what to do, don't you my little mommy slut?"

"Oh yes, my big handsome son. Mommy loves it when you give her orders."

This just blew my mind away. I could not figure out if it was just role play, fantasy, or something that could be to my advantage.

"Now my mommy slut, get on your knees and suck your son's big fat cock until I cum down your throat and then your son will eat that delicious pussy of yours."

"I love when you take charge and tell me what to do son."

With that remark she lowered herself to her knees and proceeded to drop my uncle's pants and briefs and gave him a blowjob.

Of course, I recorded the whole episode, especially when she sat back and opened her mouth to show Uncle Andy the cum on her tongue, then she closed her mouth and swallowed all of it.

"Ok my mommy slut time to get that nasty pussy of yours eaten until you cum all over your son's face.

Mom got undressed and laid down on the couch. She spread her legs so Uncle Andy could get between them.

Uncle Andy munched on her pussy for about 25 minutes and from what I could tell my mom had a couple of orgasms

"I really love eating your pussy but when are you going to let me fuck it?"

I was not understanding what he was saying. She gave him a blow job and he ate her pussy, but he never fucked her?

Mom took Uncle Andy's head in her hands and leaned forward to him and gave him a slight kiss.

"You know we cannot fuck, that would be wrong. What we are doing is just relieving stress with each other."

Uncle Andy leaned in and gave mom a kiss on the cheek. "You know that I love you more than just a brother loves his sister. You taught me how to pleasure a woman without having to use my cock."

"Time for me to go. I will see you next Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Keep that pussy wet for me so I can taste your sweet nectar."

With that he got dressed and left the house. I backed up into the kitchen so both of them could not see me, then I exited out the back door.

I now had more information to help plan my blackmail of my mom.

The spy camera arrived, and Ursula gave me a call so I went over to her house to pick it up.

I rang the doorbell and when she opened the door my jaw dropped.

There she stood in a micro bikini looking fabulous. She did not even notice I was undressing her with my eyes.

Let me describe Ursula to you. She is about 5'8" tall with Auburn hair. I guess she weighs about 130. My guess is she has C-cup breasts with a slim waist and hips that flair out.

"Come on in I will show you the box."

This statement immediately brought a vision of her standing there with her bottoms off and saying, "here is the box you wanted."

As she turned, I was graced with the view of her ass cheeks wobbling back and forth in her g-sting bottoms. With that sight, I started to feel my cock getting bigger.

Ursula led me to her room and the package was sitting on a chair.

I went over and was about to pick it up. Ursula stepped next to me and ran her hands down my chest.

"Is there anything else in my room that you might want." Then she leaned in a licked my ear.

I turned to her, reached out and ran my hand down her cheek.

"Yes, there is but I am not sure if you are on the same wavelength as I am."

Ursula reached out and ran her fingers up the outline of my cock.

"Does this tell you what you want to know? I have wanted to fuck you for years, but you were too dense to realize it."

I reached out and put my hand behind her neck and pulled her close to me and started kissing her.

She responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth and moaning.

I reached behind her neck and pulled the string to her bikini and then did the same to the string wrapped around her back.

Her bikini fell off and I got my first view of her tits. They were round and standing up firm and proud on her chest. Her areola looked to be about 1" in diameter and her nipples were standing out about 3/8".

I slowly grasped her breasts with my hands. She laid her head back and thrust her tits forward so I could really get a good feel of them

I bent my head down and took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked on it while massaging her right breast.

Ursula just moaned.

"I like that very much and have waited a few years for you to realize I wanted you."

I lowered my hands down to her hips and pulled both strings on her bikini bottom and it fell to her feet. I took a step back and looked her over.

Her pussy was shaved except for a small landing strip that was about 1/2" wide.

There stood before me my longest friend and one of the sexiest females I have ever known.

Ursula closed the gap between us and grasped the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head and off.

She ran her hands over my chest and down to the button on my shorts. She undid the button and slowly lowered the zipper.

She then placed her hands on each side of my shorts and slowly lowered them until the fell to the floor.

She then kneeled down and had me lift each foot as she removed my shorts.

She threw the shorts to the side and then reached up and grasped my boxers and slowly pulled them down. As my boxers passed my cock it sprung up in front of her face and she smiled.

I do not have this monster cock in length and the size of a coke can in circumference like in most stories. It is a respectful 6-1/2" long and a good size round. (I have never measured the circumference)

Ursula leaned in, grasped my cock and ran her tongue up the underside of it. My cock twitched and I think it grew a fraction larger. Ursula smiled and took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to give me a blowjob.

After about 5 minutes I told her that I wanted to taste her pussy and asked her to lay down on the bed so I could eat her.

She moved to the bed and laid down with her legs over the edge of the bed.

I moved between her legs and leaned my face towards her pussy.

I could smell her scent and leaned in and ran my tongue up from her taint to the top of her pussy splitting her lips with my tongue. When I got to her landing strip, I closed my lips and pulled the hair up.

I repeated the process but when I got to her little man in the boat, I circled it with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth and she started to move around and moan.

I held on to her legs so that she could not get away and sucked her until she let out a loud yelp and started to shake.

I knew she was having an orgasm and I kept sucking until she stopped shaking and went back to slowly licking her pussy.

"You need to stop eating my pussy and get up on the bed and fuck me now!"

She rolled over onto her hands and knees and shook her ass at me. That was an invitation I could not refuse.

I got behind her on the bed and ran my cock up and down her pussy lips and then positioned him at the entrance to her pussy.

I was just starting to push my cock into her pussy when she lunged back at me and sunk my cock fully into her body. She started rocking back and forth taking all of me into her with each movement and then pulling away until only the head was in her and then lunging back to take my cock again.

I reached down and grabbed her hips and started to pound my cock in and out of her pussy with everything I had.

I started to get that feeling in my balls you get when you are about ready to cum and asked her if I needed to pull out as a was about to cum.

She screamed out, "Cum in my pussy you fucker. I am on the pill so you can cum in me all you want."

With that statement I shoved my cock into her pussy so that my body was tight to hers and came into her pussy. This was the first time I was allowed to cum in someone's pussy and it was wonderful.

After I was finished shooting all the cum into her, I stayed buried in her pussy until my cock started to soften. After it slipped out of her, I laid down on the bed next to her.

She leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"That was better than I thought it would be and I cannot wait for you to fuck me again. Do you feel the same?"

I rose up and gave her another kiss.

"I would be disappointed if we did not fuck again. I am willing to fuck you anytime you want me to. Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend or just friends with benefits?"

"I have longed for you to be just more than friends for a long time. I guess that would make me your girlfriend, but with a caveat added."

I looked at her a little confused.

"If you want to be my girlfriend then what kind of caveat are you thinking of?"

"You are the only man that I want to be with but, I am willing to share you with other women as long as I am the one that brings them to you."

"You may not know this, but you are a part of many conversations within my group of friends. There are others in our group that have said they wanted to sample your ability to pleasure them with your tongue and cock."

"I am not a jealous type, and I am willing to share you with them as long as you promise you will not have sex with anyone without me being present."

I expressed the concern that the other women may not want her present when we have sex and she told me to leave that up to her.

She will let them know that we are boyfriend and girlfriend and that she was willing to share me if they would allow her to be present when and if we fuck.

What 18-year-old male would pass up the opportunity to have sex with someone that his girlfriend brought to him.

"I am willing if you are sure that you are ok with the arrangement."

"If I was not fine with it, I would not have proposed it to you. I, look forward to watching you fuck and suck my friends. You will be surprised at who wants to suck and fuck you but, I have to think of who is going to be first."

"It is going to cost them to be able to sample your tongue and cock."

We kissed and cuddled for a while until my cock started to get hard again.

12