I Discover the Real Me Pt. 01

Story Info
I meet a man who help discover the real me.
7.9k words
4.41
24.2k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discover the real me - and I like it.

***

Part 01

When I was growing up clothes weren't something that I rushed to put on each day, except in winter. I just never saw the point, I mean it was warm enough to go without and it meant more washing for mum. Both mum and dad were always telling me,

"Dani, go and put some clothes on." right up to when I reached puberty.

I started to feel a bit self-conscious about my body, probably because both mum and dad kept telling me that because my body was changing my brain had to change and I had to wear clothes all the time. I guess that I believed them and my running around without clothes just about stopped - for a few years.

When I got to about 16 my parents started to give me some independence and one of the things they did was to increase my weekly allowance to include money to buy my own clothes, but I also has to do my own laundry.

With my new found freedom I went clothes shopping. I still had to wear the school uniform so I didn't have to buy that many dresses or skirts and tops, but I certainly had the freedom to wear whatever underwear that I wanted.

Oh, I guess that I should have told you earlier, my name is Dani, but it's short for Daniella. Before I was born my parents didn't know what I was going to be and they decided on Daniella if it was a girl and Daniel if it was a boy. When they were talking about their pending arrival they called the unborn baby Dani and that sort of stuck after I was born.

I guess that it was the newfound freedom and me choosing my own clothes that started to re-kindle my desire to shed my clothes. I was practical and sensible enough to realises that I could not start running around without clothes on even though I started to want to again. So I chose underwear that definitely wasn't for the prudish girls at school, little thongs, usually see-through, and bras that were definitely NOT of the industrial strength or thickness that the prudish girls wore. I chose bras that are more like tiny string bikini tops but made of very thin, see-through mesh. This was possible because my breasts never grew bigger than a 'A' cup so I never need any support. Fortunately, my mother never said any thing about the 2 little bumps in my tops.

I didn't have the courage to wander around naked or in just my underwear when my parents were at home, but when they were away it was a different story. I started to enjoy the freedom of being without clothes again. The only drawback was that I had to do a deal with my younger brother after he caught me once. The deal was that whenever I stripped off and he was home I had to go and find him and let him look at my naked body for a full minute.

That deal probably pleased him as much as it did me, but looking was all that it was. The deal lasted until I left home to go to university.

However, my brother didn't get to see me every time that I got naked. I got thinking one night in bed and then got up in the middle of the night and went for a walk around the house naked - I'd stopped wear nighties when I started to get the urges again and I've never worn knickers to bed.

Anyway, after wandering around the house naked in the middle of the night for a while the excitement started to fade so I wanted more. From wandering around the house it progressed into around the garden, then out onto the street.

The street wasn't such a big deal because we live in a big house with no one else living within about 100 metres, and we live in a leafy village outside a big city. It's off the main roads and down a dead-end road so there is very little traffic even in the daytime.

It got to the point where I'd be out in and around the village for 2 or 3 hours, 3 or 4 times a week in the middle of the night totally naked and staring at the different houses wondering what the people inside the houses would think if they saw me. The village is so small that everyone knows everyone else so I knew the people whose house I was stood outside.

The school summer holidays were the best, I'd often go for walks on the sunny days, stripping naked and hiding my clothes as soon as I got out of the village. I'd usually end up in the nearby woods or by the river, stopping to sunbathe sometimes.

Eventually, I finished at school and was due to start at a university miles from home. It was my last summer at home and I took the opportunity to strip naked as soon as my parents left for work and to stay naked until I saw one of their cars coming down the drive on an afternoon.

Of course the deal with my brother still held and he saw me naked quite a lot that school holiday.

I had mixed feelings about going to university. Yes I had all the feeling that I expect all young people have when leaving home to go to university, but at the same time I didn't want my amateur naturist days to end because I loved being naked.

The university that I go to houses the students in 4 storey blocks. They were mixed but it was boys on floor 1 and 3 and girls on floors 2 and 4 with a big bathrooms at one end of each floor for the sex of the kids on that floor.

The first few weeks were hectic and I didn't get the chance to dwell on my secret desires. Most of the girls started to settle in and things got more settled and relaxed. It became a common sight for girls to leave their room to go for a shower wearing just a towel, and I was one of them.

After doing that for about a week I decided to take the towel to, and from the bathroom over my shoulder or arm. After a few neutral comments about my nudity from the other girls I just kept doing it, as did a few other girls.

Then some of the girls got friendly with boys from the floor above or below and the first time that a naked girl walking to the bathroom was caught by a boy visiting a girl, she screamed so loud that the whole floor came out to see who had been murdered.

From that day on the towels went to the bathroom firmly wrapped around the owner; except for mine.

I couldn't explain it but taking the risk of being seen naked by a man turned me on. It took about a week before a boy came out of a room right in front of me as I went for a shower and I just froze. The boy froze too, but only for a couple of seconds then he started grinning as he stared at the naked me.

The strange thing was that I never made any attempt to cover any part of myself. In fact I felt my nipples go rock hard and my pussy tingle and get wet.

It seemed like hours that we stared at each other, but in reality it was probably no more than 10 seconds before he turned and walked out, going the same way as me but in front of me. I started walking again, following him and still not making any attempt to cover my tits or puss.

When he got to the door to go down the stairs he turned and looked at me again, smiled and said,

"See you around naked girl."

I wanted to say,

"I hope so," but I smiled and said nothing.

In the shower I masturbated to the best orgasm that I had ever had. Back in my room I stayed naked until I had to go to classes, then got dressed, putting on one of my shortest dresses, and no underwear.

My desire to be naked was back. I didn't have the courage to be the university's naked girl but I did decide that underwear was history and that as soon as I had a free day I was going to town to buy some more very short skirts and dresses.

As few days later, the same boy caught me again. I'd been watching the door of the girl's room that he'd come out of before but this time he came out of a different girl's room.

Again we both stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds, the boy grinning from ear to ear.

"Well hi there naked girl, it's good to see all of you again."

"Hi," I replied, still standing there not making any attempt to cover myself and starting to feel wet between my legs.

"So do you often walk around naked?"

"Only when I'm going for a shower or in my room."

"And what time do you usually go for a shower?"

"Around this time."

"Maybe I should come and watch you."

"I go to the girl's bathroom, boys aren't allowed in there."

"They aren't allowed to spend the night in girl's rooms be here I am."

"You aren't going to watch me shower today."

"Maybe some other time then."

I smiled, said nothing, and started walking again.

He started walking next to me and when we got to the bathroom door he said,

"Until the next time naked girl."

Again I had an amazing orgasm in the shower but that time I was imagining that boy watching me shower and masturbating. I was horny all day.

Two days later as I was walking to the bathroom for a shower when from behind me I heard,

"Cute butt naked girl."

I stopped and turned to see the same boy coming out of yet another girl's room, again me making no attempt to cover my pussy or tits.

The boy caught up with me when I turned and continued to walk to the bathroom.

"So you like being naked in public naked girl?"

I said nothing.

"Meet me in the cafe at 7 pm." He said as he opened the door to the stairwell.

"Cheeky bastard." I thought as I went into the bathroom.

Again I had a very intense orgasm in the shower.

Throughout the day I thought about what the boy had said, did he really think that my butt was cute and should I go to the cafe to meet him?

My pussy was wet and tingling all that day and it was my pussy that told me that I would meet him.

When I got back to my room I had to decide what I was going to wear. I still hadn't decided when I was taking my second shower of the day. As I washed my pussy and inner thighs that were covered in my dried juices, I found myself wondering if I should shave off all my pubic hair. I'd always shaved it down to a small triangle just above my slit but I considered removing the lot. I had no intention of letting the boy see my pussy but I still considered shaving it all off. Instead I settled for a close trim and shaving everywhere other than the small triangle.

Back in my room I did my usual lotioning session, did my hair and put on a small amount of make-up.

I had no idea why I was putting the make-up on because I certainly wasn't trying to impress the boy.

Then I had to decide what to wear. I tied on 4 outfits before deciding on a very short, almost micro mini, summer dress. No underwear of course.

As I left my room one of the other girls was walking my way,

"Hot date Dani? You look good girl."

I smiled and thanked her, telling her that I was only going to the cafe to meet someone.

I got to the cafe at 6:55, got a coffee and sat at a table near the window. As I sat down the plastic chair was cold on my bare pussy.

Twenty minutes later I was still on my own and thinking about leaving. Another 5 minutes later in he walked and came and sat opposite me. His first words were,

"Uncross your legs and spread your knees."

My eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped a little as I glared at him.

"Uncross your legs and spread your knees naked girl."

Still glaring at him I did as ordered. He slid down on his chair and I felt his knees inside mine.

"That's better naked girl. Never cross your legs when you are with me."

"Well hello to you too, what's your name?" I said.

"Ethan, what's yours, or shall I just call you 'naked girl'?"

"Dani, short for Daniella."

"Well Dani, just why are you here?"

"Because you invited me."

"No I didn't, I told you to be here, so why are you here? Do you always do what you are told naked girl?"

"It's Dani, and, and I guess that I'm here because you told me to be here."

"And if I told you to take your knickers off right here and now and give then to me would you do it?"

"No."

"Maybe I should go." Ethan said, "It looks like you aren't the girl that I thought you were."

"No, I can't take off my knickers because I'm not wearing any."

"Maybe there's hope for you yet."

I felt Ethan's knees spreading which meant that mine were spreading even further apart. I also felt the air on my open labia and vaginal entrance.

"Hope for what?" I asked.

"You are a submissive as well as an exhibitionist."

"No I'm not."

"Oh yes you are naked girl. If you weren't you wouldn't be here without underwear and doing what I'm telling you to do."

I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent as I thought about what Ethan had just said.

I didn't get much of a chance to think about what he'd said because he told me to pull the elasticated top of my dress down and to show him my tits. I looked around to check that no one was looking at us then I did it.

"Good naked girl, you are learning, but next time do it without thinking or looking around. If you do you will be punished. I see that your nipples are rock hard, are they tingling or throbbing?"

"Both."

"Good. That confirms that you are enjoying being exposed and taking orders from me."

Again I was shocked, I couldn't possibly be enjoying my situation.

"No I am not."

"Put 2 fingers in your hole."

My eyes opened wide again, and my jaw dropped again, but I did as I was told.

"Hold them up so that I can see."

To my sheer embarrassment my 2 fingers were almost dripping with my juices.

"Suck them."

I did, it wasn't the first time that I had tasted my own juices but I'd never done it whilst out in public, or in front of anyone, and my face got even redder as the 2 fingers entered my mouth.

"Well done slut. Now pull your dress up so that just your areolas are showing then go and get us both a coffee, and don't touch your dress."

I got up, hoping that the skirt part of my dress would fall to cover me, and that my nipples wouldn't escape.

I was very self-conscious as I walked over to the counter. I looked at everyone to see if they were looking at me. I saw only 1 boy looking at me and he was smiling. I prayed that my private parts were not exposed.

I got the coffees then walked back to the table with a hot mug of coffee in each hand. As I approached the table Ethan got to his feet and I thought that maybe he was a gentleman after all but I was in for a shock. Just as I got to the table he put his hands on the hem of my dress and pulled it down.

I screamed but could do no more until I put the coffee down.

"I told you that that dress was too big for you Dani; it's fallen off all on its own." Ethan said loud enough for the people who had turned to look at me could hear.

I quickly put the mugs on the table, pulled my dress back up and sat down. I immediately felt Ethan's knees going between mine and spreading them wide. This time so wide that even the A-line skirt of the dress rode up nearly to my waist.

"You bastard." I said.

"Come on naked girl, tell me that you didn't enjoy that, I bet that your pussy is gushing right now."

Even though my face was bright red and I was annoyed at him, I quickly realised that he was right. I said nothing.

As we sat drinking our coffee Ethan quietly said,

"From now on naked girl, I am your Master and you are my submissive. You will do everything that I tell you without delay or question. When we are alone you will address me as 'Master' or 'Master Ethan', when other people are around it will be just Ethan. Do you understand?"

I stayed silent, not really believing what I was hearing but at the same time my pussy was tingling.

"Do you understand naked girl?"

"Yes." I quietly replied.

"Yes what?" naked girl.

"Yes Master Ethan."

"That's better. If you get it wrong again or disobey me in any way, you will be punished."

"Yes Master Ethan. May I ask what form the punishment will take?"

"You may naked girl. It will usually be in the form of a spanking but I will not rule out any other forms of punishment. It depends upon the circumstances at the time."

As he was saying that I felt my pussy muscles tense up and I imagined myself laying naked over Ethan's lap and his hand coming down, over and over, onto my bare butt.

"Thank you Master Ethan."

"Another thing naked girl, I will use all of your body as and when I like, and how I like."

"Yes Master Ethan."

"Starting from tomorrow you will take your shower at 8 am every morning and you will continue going to the shower dressed as you were this morning. The only things that will change are that you will shower every day in the men's bathroom on the floor below, in the cubicle nearest the entrance door, the one with no curtain, and that each morning you will shave your whole body below your neck."

"Yes Master Ethan, does that include shaving all my pubic hair off?"

"What part of the words 'whole body' don't you understand?"

"Sorry Master, Yes Master." I quietly said.

As we were talking I felt something moving between my thighs and looked down to see Ethan's right foot, minus his shoe, moving towards my uncovered pussy. I gasped as his big toe touched my exposed clit. He waggled it about and within a minute I orgasmed, right there, in front of him and in a public cafe.

As my waves of pleasure subsided I looked around and was pleased to see that no one was taking any notice of me; but I was still so embarrassed and humiliated. The only places that I'd orgasmed before were private places and definitely with no one else around to watch me.

"Was that your first public orgasm naked girl?" Ethan asked.

"Yes Master." I quietly replied.

"Well get used to it, it will happen quite a lot from now on."

My face got redder, but at the same time I was sort of looking forward to it. I suddenly thought that it was a good job that the back of my dress wasn't under my butt. If it had been I would be very embarrassed going back to my room with a big wet patch on the back of it.

"Right naked girl, I'm leaving now. This is your one time chance to ignore this meeting. If you are in the men's shower at 8 am tomorrow I will assume that you agree to everything that I have told you. We will meet again here tomorrow at the same time and you will bring your course schedule with you. I need to know when you will be unavailable.

If you are not there at 8 am tomorrow I'll assume that you don't have the courage to meet your bodily requirements and we will never speak again."

With that Ethan pulled his big toe from in my pussy, slipped his shoe back on, got up and left, not looking back even once. I just sat there for ages trying to absorb everything that had just been said and happened. As I sat there I realised that my knees were still wide open and that my pussy was still leaking like a tap. I grabbed a few of the paper napkins and pushed them to my pussy before closing my knees. I didn't want to leave a little puddle when I stood up.

My thoughts ranged from, I'm crazy, what the hell am I doing here? To why did he go, why didn't he take me to a place where lots of people would be and fuck me with everyone watching. I thought that that was what I wanted, but did I have the courage to become a total slut, okay nor in the true meaning of the word, or was it? Would Ethan tell me to fuck any man that asked me, or that he old me to?"

I was confused.

When I eventually got to my feet I checked the chair and picked up the wet napkins. I stuffed them into one of the mugs then walked to the door. My brain was still so confused that I never even checked to see that my dress was covering what it was designed to cover.

I took the long way back to my dorm room hoping that the walk would clear my head and all that I could manage when one of my course mates passed me was a quiet,

"Oh hi."

When I got back to my room I googled 'exhibitionist' and 'submissive'. I re-read definitions over and over and after my initial shock and disbelief, I came to the conclusion that I was both of those things and that it turned me on. I took my dress and shoes off, grabbed my shower things and went to the girl's bathroom. I hoped that a shower would help me decide what I was going to do.