I Discover the Real Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men setup the balls and Ethan took the first shot then handed me the cue.

One of the men took my hand and led me to where he wanted me to shoot from. He then spent a couple of minutes telling me how to stand and how to hold the cue. The other 2 men stood behind me telling me what to do as well.

I never even thought about the view of my butt that they were getting, even when I saw Ethan giving them the thumbs-up sign.

It was after my third attempt to actually hit a ball that the vodka started to kick in and I started feeling dizzy. Before long I was struggling to stay on my feet and with all 4 guys laughing at me they lifted me up and put me on the pool table, flat on my back with my arms and legs spread wide.

I vaguely remember hearing comments about my body and feeling hands all over me. Then the next thing that I knew I was waking up on my bed in my room at the university. My alarm was ringing and I was confused. I had lots of questions, the first one I was able to answer, I was feeling okay apart from my pussy which felt sore.

I remembered being in the pub and being told to take my dress off then the 3 men trying to teach me how to play pool, then nothing.