I Discover the Real Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the alarm woke me up I quickly jumped out of bed and looked at my butt in the mirror. I grabbed my cheeks and they didn't hurt much and the mirror told me that although my butt was still quite red, there were no dark red wheals and no blood scabs. I decided that I need to thank my Master again for a wonderful evening.

When I got to the boy's bathroom I decided that I needed to pee. Still being on a bit of a confidence high from the previous evening's fun I decided to try to piss in one of the urinals. Remembering what Ethan had told me I stood in front of a urinal, spread my legs, bent my knees and leaned back. When I let rip I was amazed to watch my pee squirt right into the urinal. So were the 2 boys that were watching me, one said,

"Fucking amazing. I never knew that girls could do that."

The other said,

"Awesome, I gotta get my girlfriend to try that. Think of the time that they can save in busy pubs by going into the men's toilet."

I was pleased with myself and I was smiling as I walked back to my towel and shower bag. I picked up the bag and went to my shower cubicle.

The guys who came and watched me shower kept telling me to turn around so that they could see my red butt. I did so but quickly turned back so that I was facing them again. It wasn't my butt that I wanted them to see, it was my pussy and tits.

Shower over I was still happy and confident as I walked back to my room. Opening the door I saw that Ethan wasn't there so I dumped my towel and bag and went to the girl's common room.

Two girls were there, one in the kitchen area making herself a coffee. The girl sat down, Liz, said,

"Morning Dani, forget something?"

"Nope, just been for a shower on the first floor and decided that I needed a coffee."

"So it is you that showers in the boy's showers Dani."

Emily, the other girl, said,

"We thought it might me you, there's only 3 girls on this floor that walk around without clothes and the other 2 say that it isn't them. Are you some sort of nudist or exhibitionist? Are you going to be this uni's Tami Smithers?"

"Who's Tami Smithers?" Liz asked.

"A girl who went streaking and got caught, she had to pretend that her religion was nudism so that she didn't get thrown out. Had to stay naked for the rest of her course."

"Wow," I replied, "I have no plans to go streaking but I guess that I am some sort of exhibitionist."

"So do you get off by letting guys see you naked?" Liz asked.

"Yes I do, don't you?"

"Maybe we should have a 'support Dani' party where all us girls are naked and invite a load of guys." Emily said.

"That sounds like fun," Liz replied, "So are you planning on being naked all the time Dani?"

"No, I've met this guy and he tells me when to get naked."

"You let a guy tell you when to get naked?" Liz said, "isn't that a bit dangerous? I mean he could tell you to strip in a lecture or a busy street. Does that mean that you are a submissive as well?"

"I think that maybe I am, I sort of like it when he tell me to get naked or pulls my clothes off."

"You let him strip you naked, in public?!"

"Yeah, it's a real turn on."

"Wow." Liz said,

"Wow," Emily said, "It isn't that Ethan guy that I've see around is it? Some of the other girls have said that he tried to get them to stop wearing underwear."

"Yes it is, he's quite nice really and he's very protective of me."

"I bet he is, any man who finds a girl who'll get naked in public places should protect her. Does he spank you as well? I mean, you have got a red butt."

"Yes, he spanked me last night, hence the red butt. He did it in the common room below with loads of the boy's watching."

"Fucking hell Dani, are you a pain slut as well?" Emily asked.

"Maybe, I did cum when he did it."

"You orgasmed in front of a load of boys? Wow, I couldn't do that." Liz said.

"I didn't think that I could, but I orgasmed 3 times, the second and third time was when the boys were spanking and fingering me."

"Fucking hell Dani," Emily said, "you are a true slut aren't you? But you certainly look happy on it. How do you take your coffee? Let's sit and you can tell us all about your little naked adventures, you've got me intrigued."

"There's not a lot to tell, the semester only started a short while ago and I only met Ethan a few days ago but okay, I suppose that I'd better start at the beginning."

We sat down, me totally naked, and I told them everything. As I was talking 2 other girls arrived and on hearing what I was saying, they joined us. When I was done Emily said,

"Spread the word girls, we're going to have a 'support Dani' party and all girls have to be naked."

As I walked back to my room I wondered what I had maybe started. I imagined a whole floor of naked girls, and guys coming from all over the campus to see us. Then I imagined all the girls at the whole uni wandering around and attending lectures and lessons totally naked. Wow, what if I had started something like that.

Ethan wasn't there but there was a text on my phone from him telling me that I'd done good, last night and in the shower that morning. It also told me to keep Saturday free because he was taking me shopping.

I looked at my red butt again and felt proud of it, and me. I tried to think of ways that I could show my red butt to lots of people but all I could think of was wearing a short, light weight A-line skirt and hope that it was a breezy day. I looked out of the window and it didn't look breezy.

Putting my disappointment to one side I sorted out what I needed for my day then opened my wardrobe. I pulled out a halter top and the A-line skirt that I was thinking of. As I put them on I hoped that the wind would get up.

As I walked to my first lecture I got another text from Ethan reminding me to sit at the front and not to cross my legs. I smiled knowing that that was what I was going to do anyway.

The rest of the day was a bit boring, the wind didn't get up but I had to go up a few flights of stairs and, from what I could hear, some guys did see up my skirt, and yes, they did see that I wasn't wearing any knickers.

The evening was also quite boring, I stripped naked and got on with my work then I went to the common room. There were a few girls there and a couple of boys who stared at me as I prepared some food for myself. I heard one of the girls say,

"Don't worry about her guys, she's the floor's nudist."

I smiled then decided to eat my food there rather than taking it back to my room. I did, and I made sure that I sat somewhere that the guys could see up my legs to my bald pussy.

I went back to my room and brought myself off.

The next morning was a repeat of the previous day's shower only with a slightly larger audience. I didn't have a red butt to show them but I don't think that they were disappointed when I started rubbing my clit in front of them. I didn't do it long enough to make myself cum but I'm sure that it got some of the guys imagination working overtime.

I got another text from Ethan reminding me where to sit in the lecture hall and I hoped that I wasn't going to get one prior to every lecture, he must know by now that I always pick a seat where I can flash my pussy to the lecturer. I decided to talk to him about it.

The text also asked me if I could swim. I replied saying that I tried out for the school team. Then I wondered what he was scheming, I wondered if it involved me getting naked in front of lots of people.

That evening I got another text telling me that he'd pick me up at 10 am the next morning (Saturday) and that I was to wear just a dress that comes off easily. I smiled, knowing that since I started buying my own clothes, all of then come off easily.

There were more people, including more guys, in the common room when I went to prepare myself some food. Some of the people said hello and some just stared at the naked me. I got on with preparing my food and when it was ready one of the girls, Tracey, invited me to join the group that she was with, including 2 boys.

I looked at them, accepted that they didn't look weird or freakish, and joined them. Tracey introduced me to everyone, not even mentioning my nudity, but it was inevitable that the conversation would get round to sometime. And it did.

"So Dani, how long have you been a nudist?" One of the girls asked.

I smiled and replied,

"I wouldn't exactly describe myself as a nudist, more of an exhibitionist and I only discovered that a few days ago."

"Is that when you started using the boy's showers?"

"Well I guess so but I was sort of forced to use the boy's showers and I found that I liked it."

"Who forced you, did a boy drag you down there?" One of the girls asked.

"No, I net this boy Ethan and he told me to do it."

"Ethan, the same Ethan that I've seen walking along the corridor?"

"Probably."

"That bastard made me strip naked and lean against my window as he fucked me from behind. I'm sure that people in the building opposite saw my tits and pussy as he fucked me."

"And did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Well yes, but that's not the point, people could see me."

"But didn't that knowledge make it a better fuck?"

"Well yes, but people could see me."

"I rest my case," I said, "maybe all of you girls should try it. I'm sure that Ethan will help you."

"What about me," one of the guys with us said, "I'll help any girl who wants to be fucked."

That got a few chuckles and one of the girls said,

"No chance mate."

We chatted some more then I got up to wash my plate and go. As I walked to the sink one of the boys said,

"Nice ass Dani."

I smiled.

Back in my room I checked my schedule and say what I had a free morning. I was just looking outside to see what the weather was like when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I shouted, knowing that it wouldn't be Ethan because he doesn't knock.

It was Tracey.

"Hi Dani, have you got a minute?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"It's this nudity and exhibitionism thing, it's sort of got me intrigued."

"Do you want to try it?

"Maybe, you see when I was at school I went to a party, drank some alcohol and ended up naked. The thing was, I didn't want to get dressed again and I stayed naked for the rest of the party. I really liked being naked when everyone else had their clothes on."

"And was there any other things that made you think that you'd like to do it again?"

"Well I called my little brother into my room one day when my parents were out and I was naked spread out on my bed and I let him touch me all over."

"Nice. Anything else?"

"A couple of times that me and my friends went to the leisure centre I swam in my bra and knickers instead of my bikini and the bra and knickers were slightly see-through."

"Were your knickers granny pants or smaller?"

"Thongs."

"Cute. Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Well I did a few things as well." I said.

I went on and told Tracey everything that I did and by the time I was finished Tracey was a bit more relaxed.

"So Tracey, you want to try a few things here, where there's no parents around?"

"I was thinking about it but I don't know where to start.""

"Tracey, will you trust me?"

"To do what?"

"To help you show off that cute body of yours."

"I guess so."

"Stand up Tracey."

She did.

"Take your top off, I can see that you don't have a bra on."

She did, and I saw her probable 'B' cup tits with cute, hard nipples.

"Now take your top back to your room then come back here."

Tracey looked at me for a second then did as I told her.

Two minutes later she was back, smiling, topless and making no effort to cover herself.

"Now take that skirt off."

Tracey unzipped it and it fell to the floor.

"And the thong."

She did and I saw a small landing strip on her pubes.

"Now take those back to your room, collect your shower things and go and have a shower. When you are there don't close the curtain and shave off every last pubic hair."

"I, I, which bathroom?"

"Which one do you want to use?"

"I want to use the boy's one but too I'm nervous and scared."

"Okay, let's not push it too far this time, use the girl's one then tomorrow morning you can come to the boy's one with me."

"Phew, I was expecting you to send me to the boy's one."

"Tomorrow. Now off you go."

While she was gone I checked the weather and saw some sun and a few tree branches fluttering. I decided that I was going for a walk around the campus. I got out an appropriate skirt and a halter top, one that is tight but cut deep at the sides. When I'd bought it I'd put it on I pulled the sides to my breastbone and shaken my tits. They didn't wobble much but I liked the way that I looked with them out.

When Tracey got back I looked her up and down. Her pubes were bald and I have to say that she looked quite cute.

"What time is your next lesson or lecture?"

"2 pm."

"Good, fancy a coffee? Come on, lets go and make one."

Tracey gulped then followed the naked me to the common room. There were only a couple of girls there and both of them just had a quick glance at us then got back to what they were doing. I put the kettle on and told Tracey to get some mugs out.

"Still happy?" I asked Tracey.

"I'm Good thank you, it's not such a big deal is it?"

"No, what are you going to tell me to do next?"

"If I tell you you'll have time to think of a reason not to do it."

"Good point, I am still quite nervous."

"That's understandable, you'll soon get used to it. Have you ever gone out in a short skirt and no knickers?"

"Yes, of course I have, don't all girls do that at some point?"

"I doubt that, there's still lots of prudish girls around."

"Where did you go?"

"Clubbing."

"Ah, when it's dark, the lack of light gives you extra courage."

"Hmm. That makes sense."

"Let's go and sit on one of the sofas."

We did and Tracey automatically crossed her legs, but I didn't.

"Uncross your legs Tracey. There's no point in being naked if you're going to hide everything, even your pubes, and it isn't as if there is anyone to see you anyway."

Tracey thought for a second then uncrossed her legs.

We finished our coffee's then started back to our rooms. As we walked along the corridor I said,

"Fancy going for a walk around the campus, it's a nice day out there."

"You're not thinking of going like this are you?"

"No, I don't think that the university is quite ready for that yet."

"Can I have a look through your wardrobe Tracey, have a look to see what showing clothes you have."

"Sure."

We got to Tracey's room and I immediately was jealous of her.

"Your windows looks over to another dorm block."

"Yes, I have to keep my curtains closed when I'm getting changed and it's dark outside."

"Why?"

"So that none of the men that I've seen looking this way can see me."

"I think that maybe you should consider leaving them open all the time. Let them see you like you are now, I'm sure that they'll be impressed with you and you'll definitely get some hot dates out of it."

"Maybe, I'll think about it."

"Good, now where do you keep your summer dresses and skirts?"

I browsed through them and pulled out the shortest dress and a short A-line, thin skirt.

"I bought that skirt one day last summer when I'd been to the pub. I've never had the courage to wear it out in public."

"Well today is your lucky day girl. Tops, have you got any sheer or totally see-through ones?"

"I've got a sheer black one that I sometimes wear over a black bra."

"Let's have a look, we may just have your outfit for a walk."

"I wasn't planning on wearing a bra."

"And you won't be."

"Oh."

The top was ideal and I grabbed them and walked to the door.

"Oh, and a couple of shopping bags and shoes."

"Are we going shopping?"

"No, but put some books in the bags."

When Tracey was ready I said,

"Come on, I thought that I knew what I was going to wear but I'm going to have to have a rethink now that I've seen what you're going to wear."

In my room I rummaged through my tops until I found a yellow see-through top. The skirt that I'd picked would do.

"Get dressed, we're about to give some people a nice surprise."

Just before we left my room I looked at Tracey the rolled the top of her skirt until it only just covered her butt, which was about the same length as mine.

"I can't go out like this Tracey."

"Why not, I'm going like this."

"But you're used to being nearly naked out in public."

"And you will be soon."

"Oh my gawd, I'm really going to do this."

When we were both dressed, and each of us had 2 shopping bags with something in them, we set off. As we walked down the stairs Tracey said,

"I feel naked, I can hardly feel these clothes."

"That's the idea."

Outside I was happy that it was a bit breeze. I knew just where we were going to walk and with a shopping bag in each hand the potential was good.

"I feel so naked." Tracey said.

"Are you complaining?"

"No, I guess that I want to do this. It will get me used to wearing next to nothing then I guess that I can progress to a bit of flashing another day."

I smiled and hoped that Tracey was going to jump in at the deep end. After about 50 metres Tracey said,

"I still don't see why we are carrying these bags."

"Trust me Tracey, and look straight ahead or at my face, DO NOT look down."

"Err okay."

We kept walking and I could see that Tracey's skirt was fluttering all over the place and I assumed that mine was too, my skirt was made of a slightly lighter material so it should have been.

"Can you feel your skirt on your legs Tracey? No don't look."

"I haven't felt the skirt since we walked outside, I feel like I'm bottomless."

"You're not, you've got a skirt on that's long enough to cover your butt and your pussy."

"I hope so."

I smiled and very shortly we arrived at the place that I wanted to be, the main university reception building with all the statues and a fountain out front. There was, as usual, a lot of people walking around as most of the other building form a circle around the main one. The thing is, because of the layout and design of the buildings, when it's windy, the wind whistle around the area like a micro tornado. I'd discovered it the first couple of days that I was there and given a few people a pleasant surprise.

I smiled again as I felt the stronger wind on my face. I wasn't looking but there was a good chance that both our skirts were well above where they were designed to be.

"Wow, it's breezy around here." Tracey said, "I hope that my skirt is staying in place, I wish that I could feel it, I can't even use my hands to check it."

"Relax Tracey, you're good."

We got to the other side of the 'square' and went where I knew that the wind would be calmer.

"Tracey, look at me."

"Oh my gawd, your skirt is up around your waist, I can see your slit."

"So is yours Tracey and it's been like that for a couple of minutes. No Tracey, leave it, gravity will take care of it in due course."

"You mean I've been flashing all those people and I didn't even know it."

"Yep."

"Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd."

We walked about 100 metres with Tracey looking down at her skirt which had fallen back down but was still fluttering about.

"Right Tracey, round 2, you'll know this time but don't you dare look down, eyes straight ahead all the time."

"I'm nervous."

"I am a bit as well, but we can do it. Come on."

We did, and I spotted a few people looking our way, I guessed that mother nature was helping us. I also took a quick look at Tracey and saw her skirt around her waist. I was happy, both for me and for Tracey.

Out the other side again I tried to think of another place that I could take Tracey where I'd known that I'd 'accidentally' put on a show before. The only place that I could think of was the shopping centre in town, the escalators had given me some pleasure, but we didn't have the time to go there.