I Discover the Real Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you holding up Tracey?" I asked.

"Okay I guess, I'm still shaking but I'm really pleased that I did it, thank you Dani."

"I'd love to take you into town for some more fun but I haven't got the time right now. Some other time if you're still interested."

"Hell yes, whenever you're ready Dani."

"In the mean time how about going back to the dorm and getting naked again. We can hang around in the common room and hope that some boys come to visit one of the girls."

"That's a bit obvious, but what the hell, why not?"

"And set your alarm for 7:45 am tomorrow, you and me are going to shower in the boy's showers."

"Hmm, I'm sure that I'll be wet in more ways than one. Is your pussy all wet now Dani?"

"My pussy has been dripping since I dried myself after my morning shower."

"I'm pleased that it isn't just me."

"No Tracey, it isn't just you, I've been as horny as hell since I first got naked outside my room. I'm really pleased that I met Ethan, he's been pushing me to go further and I really love it. Did you hear that he fucked my brains out after him and all the boys spanked me in the first floor common room?"

"That was you, I heard about the spanking but not the fucking, were the boys watching you?"

"A few of them."

"Wow, fucked with people watching, that's always been one of my fantasies and now it's happened to my new friend not me."

"If your interested Ethan may be able to organise something for you."

"Sounds good, would it be just me or both of us? I'd prefer it if it was both of us. And would it just be flashing or fucking. I want both, but not the spanking, I can't stand pain, I'm even scared of needles at the doctors. I don't want a full-time relationship but us girls have needs."

"Yes we do. I don't want a full-time relationship either, maybe in 10 years or so, but definitely not now."

"Me too."

"I'll talk to Ethan."

"Thanks Dani.

We got back to the dorm and our rooms. Thirty seconds later I walked to the common room only to find a girl and a boy there playing on one of the Xbox machines. They didn't see me and I went and sat on a sofa. Twenty seconds later Tracey came in and saw the couple.

"I wasn't expecting anyone else to be here." Tracey said.

"Neither was I but what the hell. ... Are you starting to relax a bit? Are you getting used to being naked in public?"

"A bit, but I'm still as horny as hell."

"I thought so, your nipples are hard and it's not cold in here."

"So are yours Dani."

"And I'm as horny as hell as well. I'm going to have to buy a dildo or a vibrator."

"Me too. Maybe we could go and find a shop that sells them together."

"Or we could go online and see what we can find?"

Just then we heard the sounds of the girl on the Xbox being victorious then they both got up to leave. When they saw us the boy said,

"Fucking hell, I didn't see those 2 here. Are there often naked girls in here?"

"It is the girl's floor so you've got to expect these things."

"Can I come and visit you more often Claire?"

When they'd gone both Tracey and I laughed then I told her that we were going to my room to get on the internet to see what we could find.

We did, and what a choice. We were really spoilt for choice but we both decided on an Ohmibod remote controlled vibrator. They cost a lot of money but we both reckoned that they could be a lot of fun. I suggested that we both let Ethan have access to them via his phone and Tracey liked that idea.

When we'd ordered them I looked at the time and realised that I had to get ready for my lesson so Tracey left with a promise to meet me in the corridor at 8 am.

I got ready and put the same skirt and top on that I'd gone for a walk in. I was going to walk to the lesson via the main uni entrance, I wanted some more people to see my pussy and butt.

Ethan came round that evening and the first thing that he said was,

"What have you got that could pass as a bikini?"

"Wow, err hang on a minute Master."

I delved into my clothes drawers and brought out a few thongs and a couple of bras that I never intended to wear again.

"Try them on naked girl."

I started, swaying my hips about as I did so, I wanted to tease him a bit but he wasn't having any of it.

Ethan selected a bra that has soft, mesh cups that is see-through and shows the bulges of my nipples. It also has strings, not the horrible, conventional fastenings. It was my favourite at school because of those qualities. He also chose a thong that is also see-through mesh. When I'm just standing there you can see that front of my slit and if I open my legs I may as well be naked. I liked wearing that one at school under my short skirts.

"Why do I need these Master?"

"We're going swimming, the university pool."

"Okay, any special reason Master?"

"Yes, a few of my mates have reserved it for an hour and they need a girl as an incentive to score and I volunteered you."

"Oh, okay, I guess that I'll enjoy that, why a bikini, I would have thought that they'd have preferred me to be naked Master."

"They do, and you will be, it's just that the pool is across the leisure centre and to use the pool you have to walk through reception and round the big pool."

"Right, so how does this incentive thing work Master?"

"Simple, it's water polo and when a guy scores he gets to use you in the water until someone else scores then you're passed over to the new scorer."

"So I'll get fucked under water."

"Don't you want to try new things naked girl, I can easily find another girl."

"No, no, I love trying new things, it's just that I hadn't thought of that before Master."

"Right, bikini off, dress on, grab a towel and let's go."

Ten minutes later we were walking into the universities leisure centre. There were separate changing rooms, unfortunately, but I was soon stood outside them men's changing room wearing just the see-through bra and the see-through thong.

For some unknown reason it took Ethan ages to appear and when he did he was with 5 other guys. All 5 of them looked me up and down and all 5 of them came out with both complimentary and rude comments.

Ethan led the way, followed by me then the other 5. I guessed that they all wanted to look at my ass and imaging what they were going to do to me. Me, on the other hand, was looking around, at the place, and to see if anyone was looking at me.

We even had to, I think, pass the squash and badminton courts and Ethan turn and told me that he would be taking be to those as well. I imagined me playing both squash and badminton totally naked and with an audience.

We arrived at the small pool and the guys locked the door behind us. I guessed that they didn't want anyone to see them fucking me.

"Bikini off naked girl, and get into the water."

I did, with all of the guts watching me, then I dove in. It wasn't as cold as I expected.

The game soon started and I watched the 3 a side game until someone scored. The lucky guy swam over to me with a grin on his face.

Has anyone out there ever tried fucking in 2 metre deep water. Well none of those guys, nor me, had and those guys tried every way that they could think of but the only way that they could get their cock into me was if they were underwater and pulling me down onto them and by the end of the game no one had cum, not even Ethan who was quite forceful in trying to pull me onto him to the extent that I was gasping for breathe most of the time.

The result being that they they only managed to be inside me for a few seconds before the game ended.

Ethan decided that I would bend over beside the pool and hold my spread ankles for each of them to fuck me, in the order that they scored, before we got out of the pool.

He didn't even thing about the big windows but I never saw anyone looking in.

I left that pool with 6 lots of man cum seeping out of me. The other thing was that Ethan told me to walk back to the changing room carrying my thong and bra.

As we walked through the big pool and the badminton and squash courts, I kept looking around to see if anyone was looking at me but, amazingly, I didn't see anyone.

All was good until we got to the reception area where a middle-aged man shouted,

"Excuse me young lady but you can't walk around here like that."

As he walked over to us Ethan spoke,

"Why not, she's not harming anyone and everyone here is over 18."

"That maybe true but we can't have naked girls wandering around the place. It's against the rules."

"Show me the rule that says that girls can't walk around naked."

"Right, come with me."

We all followed the man into a little office where the man opened a desk drawer and started looking through the pages of a booklet that he got out. After a minute or so Ethan said,

"So you can't find a rule then, I guess that you'll just have to get used to seeing her naked, because we will be coming here on a regular basis."

"But, but. ..."

"But nothing. No rule banning nudity so expect nudity. Maybe us men will start walking around her naked as well."

"No, please don't."

"Okay, just girls then. Maybe we'll put up some posters telling everyone that it's okay for girls to be naked in the leisure centre."

The man knew when he was beaten and he just quietly said,

"Okay then."

This time it was the Ethan waiting for me outside the changing room as I had to wash and dry my hair.

When we got back to my room I told him about Tracey, and what we had done.

"Good girl naked girl, recruiting other girls for me to fuck. I'd fuck you as a reward right now but those guys cum will still be leaking out of you. Are you taking her to the showers in the morning?"

"Yes Master, but Tracey doesn't like pain so she doesn't want to do anything that involves pain, is that okay Master? And 'yes', she will be taking a shower with me tomorrow."

"I've been thinking about that, tomorrow go up to the third floor then alternate each day between first and third floors. That way more guys will get to see you, and that Tracey girl."

"Yes Master."

"I'll be back at 10 am tomorrow to take you shopping. Don't forget to wear something that comes off in seconds."

Then Ethan turned and left.