I Discover the Real Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heavens no, I couldn't afford it, Sir Thomas got it for me, even paid a seamstress to come and fit it for me."

"It's a bit of a unique design isn't it?"

"Yes, I've never seen anything like it before. As I was coming here I was very nervous, half expecting to have some sort of wardrobe malfunction but so far, everything has been good."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that Daniella, when you turn sideways one of your nipples escapes, you've been popping out all evening."

"Oh my gawd, I'm sorry about that; and no one told me."

"I shouldn't worry about it, I'm sure that the men are enjoying your misfortune. The skirt seems to be giving you some problems as well."

"It does when I sit down, most of these strips fall either sides of my legs, it's a good job that there's some in the middle that fall between my legs."

"There doesn't appear to be many of those."

"What?" I replied as I smoothed my hand down my stomach and felt bits of skin.

"Oh my gawd," I continued, "I'm sure that there were more strips of material there when I left Sir Thomas' place. Some of them must have fallen out, but where, I haven't see any on the floor. Look, my pussy is barely covered. I need to leave and go and find a decent dress."

"Don't worry my dear, I''m sure that most of the men here have had too much to drink to notice."

"Well if I stay I will have to stay sat at the table all night. I was looking forward to some dancing but I guess that I'll have to sit then all out."

"You'll find that difficult being as beautiful as you are."

"Thank you Janice but you are way too kind. I guess that we should be going back, do you mind if I follows you, I'll feel less exposed that way."

We walked back to the table with me behind, but to one side of Janice. As I walked I looked down at my dress. Both my nipples had escaped again, and my legs got exposed each time that a leg went forward. I also saw some of my stomach as I walked.

Sitting down I saw the strips of material fall down the outsides of my legs and I counted just 4 strips of material between my legs. I discretely got hold of 1 of the 4 and gently pulled. I wasn't surprised to feel it come free. Then I opened my legs and looked at the floor in front of my chair and saw a little pile of strips of material.

I knew exactly what had happened. I looked at Sir Thomas and when I caught his eye I whispered,

"You naughty man, are you trying to get me naked in here?"

"He smiled and whispered back,

"What do you think?"

I smiled too. Then I decided to try to pull a couple of other strips of material from the sides of the dress, and they too came free. I did a quick, rough calculation of the number of strips of material and decided that the chances of me ending up bottomless were quite remote. I both relaxed and was disappointed.

Then I thought,

"If I can't get bottomless maybe I can at least get my pussy exposed."

I pulled out 1 more strip from near my belly button. I wanted to pull out more but it was early and I didn't know if I was pulling then out even. I needed to stand and have another look but I couldn't go to the rest room again.

Just then Pete asked me if I was okay.

"What? Oh yes, I'm fine thank you."

As I answered him I looked at him and followed his eyes to my lap. I'd taken the napkin off my lap when I went to the rest room and not put it back.

"Janice tells me that you're having some wardrobe malfunctions."

"Yes, my dress is falling to bits."

"Well I'm sure that no one here will complain.

"I hope not, I don't want to have to leave early."

"I'm sure that it won't come to that. You are a very beautiful young woman and I can't imaging anyone complaining about a bit of skin showing."

"It may be more than a bit of skin if my dress keeps loosing these strips of material at the rate that it has so far and I'm not wearing any underwear."

"So I noticed."

My arousal level went up a notch rekindling my sexual frustration from earlier.

Then I had a brainwave, if the skirt part of the dress came apart that easily, would the top part do the same?

Someone asked me a question then and I had to turn to answer them. I guessed that my nipples were showing, but what if I could remove a couple of the strips of material right inline with each nipple, would the whole of my areolas be exposed as well.

I guessed that they probably would but how could I tug some strips on my chest without anyone seeing what I was doing? It was only minutes since I had gone to the toilet so that was out for now. My brain just couldn't think of any way.

Then the band walked onto the stage and started playing. It was a waltz and I was happy that we had been taught some ballroom dancing at school. Sir Thomas turned to me and said,

"Come on my dear, we're going to dance, you can do the waltz can't you?"

"Yes Sir."

Sir Thomas got up then pulled my chair back to make it easier for me to get up. I managed to get a quick look down my front, and yes, my nipples were exposed and there was only 3 the strips of material hanging from around my stomach. I figured that I was about to show some serious pussy.

And I did, as we danced I could feel my legs going through the strips of material and wondered just how much I was showing. When I was close to Sir Thomas I said,

"You knew that my dress would fall apart didn't you?"

"Yes I did, not complaining are you?"

"No Sir, is the top liable to come apart as well?"

"Yes."

"I don't know how I can help it on it's way."

"Maybe I can help there."

I didn't see how, but when the dance changed to one where his arm was around my waist I kept feeling little tugs then I saw some strips of material on the floor, some long and some short. I smiled to myself and wondered if I was showing more. There were a few other couples dancing but none of them were looking at me.

When we were walking back to the table Sir Thomas said,

"Your dress is getting better by the minute my dear."

"Thank you Sir."

When I sat down I looked down to my lap and saw that there were only 2 strips of material between my legs and I could see part of my slit, and the man sat on my other side to Sir Thomas, Pete, had noticed as well. He had also noticed my tits, one of my areola was clearly exposed.

A couple of minutes later Pete asked me for a dance. As we walked to the dance floor he said,

"Your wardrobe malfunction appears to be getting worse, or should I say better. Would you like me to help it a little?"

When we got to the floor and facing each other, I looked up at his face and with a grin on my face I said,

"I just don't know what you mean Pete, I would hate for me to be showing anything that I shouldn't be."

"You already are." Pete replied as we started dancing.

"In that case I guess that a little more won't make any difference."

It was obvious that Pete had been watching Sir Thomas because on some of the occasions that his hands were on my waist I felt some tugs on the material and I spotted more strips of material on the floor.

When we walked back to the table I looked down and saw that more of me was exposed.

Other men as well as Sir Thomas took me dancing and by the time the evening was coming to an end I would estimate that at least half of the strips of material from the dress were on the floor somewhere. When I sat down the last time there was nothing between my legs and half of my tits were exposed.

As we were walking out of the function room Sir Thomas said,

"That dress gets better with time, I wonder what state it will be in by the time we get back to the penthouse."

The answer to that was that the dress never made it back to the penthouse. What was left of it was on the floor in the lift because Sir Thomas ripped it off me as the lift went up. As the doors opened he bent over and put me over his shoulder before carrying me to the bedroom and throwing me on the bed.

I watched him strip off and I was pleasantly surprised. I'd been expecting him to be all wrinkly but he actually looked quite fit.

The next couple of hours were spent with him fucking me in my pussy and my mouth in lots of different positions, some of which I had never heard of. I managed to cum 3 times but he only came the once just before our session ended.

I've heard that men who take viagra can stay hard for hours without cumming and I wondered if Sir Thomas had taken it.

I woke up the next morning on my own on the bed. After showering I went to look for him and found him in the kitchen cooking omelettes.

"Good morning Daniella, I'm glad that you're up, you have a busy day ahead of you."

"Good morning Sir Thomas, what will I be doing?"

"Getting surprised."

I accepted that everything was going to be a surprise and ate my omelette. I'd just cleaned my teeth and gone back to the living area, still totally naked, when I heard Ann's voice. I looked around and saw her walking in carrying another dress box.

Ann got the dress out of the box, it was another black one. She bunched the material up and lifted it up for me to put my hands through. When it fell into place it went right down to my waist and for a second I thought that it was just a long skirt.

Then Ann lifted what was the front of the dress and tied it behind my neck. The end result was that the dress is backless. The front is 2 very long, quite narrow triangles that start at my waist and go up and barely cover my breasts then tie behind my neck. Where the 2 triangles attach to the skirt part the base of the triangles looks to be about 6 centimetres so you can imagine how little of my small tits were covered.

The skirt part is another of what I guess was s Sir Thomas' idea. Ankle length rectangles, the biggest goes from one hip bone, and round my back to the other hip bone. To cover my stomach down to my ankles there are 2 more rectangles that go from hip bone to belly button meaning that there are 3 splits right up the front, right to my waist, one right in the middle. All the dress is made of some sort of very thin and soft material.

The strange thing was that, although the 2 triangles and the skirt part are exactly the same colour and material, the 2 triangles have some sort of very stiff piping up the sides. I guessed that it was to try to keep the material in place.

All this covers all my goodies when I'm just standing still with my feet together but as soon as I move a leg my pussy is on display. I thought that it was brilliant for formal events when a long dress is required.

Ann had got the measurements right and, apart from the obviously intended, inevitable exposure, the dress fitted nicely and I thought that I looked good in the mirror. I looked forward to exposing myself in it.

"You look wonderful Daniella, thank you Ann, send your bill to the usual place please. Daniella, take the dress off and put on the dress that you first arrived in, we are going out."

I did, and 5 minutes later we were going down in the lift with me wearing the dress that barely covers my butt and doesn't cover my slit.

Outside the hotel a Rolls Royce was waiting for us I felt like royalty as the chauffeur opened the door for me and got an eyeful of my pussy, although there was no reaction on his face.

We were driven to a small shop in town, a shoe shop. I'd walked passed it before and dismissed the place due to the absolutely ridiculous price of the shoes in the window.

Anyway, Sir Thomas led the way in and we were greeted by a man who looked to be in his late twenties. He was ever so polite as he asked Sir Thomas how he could help. He was told that I needed 2 pairs of heels, the same height as the ones that I was wearing, and that they were for a formal event where I would be wearing a black dress. I was told to sit on a lowish chair.

As I sat there I got a bit self-conscious about 2 things, firstly my cheap shoes, and secondly, the fact that my slit was visible. I felt that this just wasn't the right place. Anyway, the man brought over a foot measuring device, got down on his knees and put the contraption in front of me.

Looking up he started to ask if he could take my shoes off but stopped mid sentence when he saw my slit. Then he blushed a little then continued. I smiled.

During the measuring and trying on of numerous pairs if shoes that man kept looking at my pussy and I did nothing to stop or discourage him. Sir Thomas stood in the background smiling.

Two astronomically priced pairs of shoes left that shop in my hands and we walked back to the Rolls Royce. The chauffeur again got an eyeful before driving us to a restaurant that also had a price list that was only for the rich. I felt out of place as I ate a Lunch that cost more than I would pay for a whole semester's food.

Back at the penthouse I was told to get naked as soon as we arrived and then told to get on the bed on my back. What followed was another very frustrating time for me as Sir Thomas tortured me with the magic wand thing, again telling me that I must not cum. I could see where Ethan got his desire to torture women.

After a couple of hours Sir Thomas gave me a break from the magic wand, but not the frustration, when he ordered some room service snacks. I was still tied to the bed when it was delivered and the bedroom door was wide open. I'm sure that the waiter saw me. Anyway, I was released for 30 minutes for me to eat and go to the toilet.

After that it was back to the torture. I was so frustrated that when the wand was on my clit I could feel my pussy muscles contracting like they were trying to suck in wand. The head of it was quite big, bigger than anything that I've ever had in my vagina but during that torture I would have willingly taken even a football.

Finally, the physical torture of my clit was over, but the internal torture continued as Sir Thomas told me not to cum until he told me that I could. He did however tell me to go and shower and get myself ready to go out for the evening.

When I went to show Sir Thomas what I looked like, he complimented me then came over to me and adjusted the tie behind my neck so that it felt a lot loser. Then he told me to bend over slightly and when I did, the weight of the piping caused the 2 triangles to hang low meaning that anyone not directly in front to me would be able to see my tits.

"Nice" I thought.

Sir Thomas got me to try the dress with both pairs of my new shoes to see which he preferred, then he chose 1 pair. I would have been happy with either pair as they both looked fabulous. The thing was, as I walked around in them I found myself being very careful, I felt like I had to take great care of them.

Sir Thomas looked very swarve and handsome in his tuxedo and I happily took his arm for the lift down and the walk to a different function room.

I was wearing the necklace again and I felt like a million dollars as I walked along the corridor to the function room. At one point I caught glimpse of myself in a mirror and saw what I expected, the dress opening up at the front to reveal some of my stomach and slit.

This dinner / dance was different to the previous evening's, a lot less formal. I didn't ask what the occasion was, and Sir Thomas didn't tell me but everyone was talking to each other like they were old friends, which I guess that some were, some even calling Sir Thomas, 'Tom' and 'Tommy'.

As a result, people were talking in a more relaxed and open way and I got quite a few comments about my dress, most were similar to a nice, middle-aged woman who said,

"That's quite some dress that you're almost wearing Daniella, I'm assuming that you know how much you are showing just about all the time."

"Yes, unfortunately, but Sir Thomas selected it, and paid for it and I don't want to disappoint him." I replied but in reality I was loving how much I was showing.

Not one of the comments was derogatory in any way which mainly pleased me but there is a part of me that likes to upset people by them seeing things that they don't normally see.

The people at our table were very friendly and chatty and no one commented on the fact that I was only half Sir Thomas' age.

I suppose that I could have moved the 2 narrow rectangles so that they were between my legs when I sat down, but I didn't, I left them where they fell - outside my legs leaving my pubes and lower stomach visible to anyone who cared to look, and the man sitting next to me certainly noticed. I kept seeing his eyes look down at my lap whenever we spoke.

I acted as if there was nothing wrong, which in my mind there wasn't. Although Sir Thomas' orgasm denial had left me with a high arousal factor and each time that I saw the man looking my pussy had a little tingle.

Dancing was certainly fun. The music was more modern and there was a proper DJ but there were quite a few numbers that involved physical contact and the many men that asked me to dance took advantage of how much skin I was showing. Two men put their arms round me from behind and 'accidentally' went under my top and 2 other men put there hands between the rectangles and onto my bare stomach. Unfortunately neither of them had the courage to put their hands a bit lower.

Sir Thomas took the opportunity of me being asked to dance a lot to go round the tables talking to everyone, and him not being at our table was an excuse for some of the men to come and ask me to dance.

Anyway, I actually had a good time.

At the end of the evening I was one of the last on the dance floor and Sir Thomas came to get me. He carried me out of the room over his shoulder with the few people that were left laughing at me.

When we got to the lift I was happy that he didn't rip the dress off me because I liked it and hoped that he would let me take it, and the shoes with me.

In the penthouse he first told me to strip, then took be out on the balcony. It wasn't exactly warm but it certainly wasn't freezing, and he told me to stand facing out over the city, hold the railings and step back a couple of steps.

He then gave me the first of the, probably viagra fuelled fucks of the night, the rest being in various positions and various locations around the penthouse before he finally shot his load into me and went to bed.

I woke up on the Sunday morning to find that he had left. After using the bathroom and sorting out my things and he still hadn't returned I text Ethan and told him. His reply was for me to hang around and that he would come and pick me up at noon.

True to his word, Ethan walked in at noon. I put on my original dress and shoes ready to leave.

"Don't you want to take the clothes and anything else that he gave you?"

"Can I Master?

"Of course you can, he'll never need them again."

I collected the dress and shoe boxes then picked up my bag. As I did so I saw that the bag was bulging and it hadn't been when I arrived. I opened it and saw the neckless and a roll of £50 pound notes.

"I know that he said that I could keep the neckless and the dress' but the neckless must be worth a fortune. And the money, I don't know what to do Master?" I said to Ethan.

"If they were in your bag then my father must want you to have them. Take them."

When I later counted them there 40 £50 notes.

Back at my room Ethan told me that I looked tired, which I was, to he told me to get some rest. When I emerged from my room that evening to get some food I found Tracey and Abby preparing some food. Both were naked and were eager to exchange experiences. Apparently they'd both showered in the boy's shower on the third floor both the previous days.

Well that's about all that has happened so far this semester and I'm hoping that the rest of it will be just as exciting. Ethan has told me that we're going to be regulars at the leisure centre and that I will be naked for all the sports. I just hope that we don't have a problem with the manager.