I Do Like to be Beside the Seaside

Story Info
Unexpected events on the beach.
5.2k words
13.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story, inspired by real life amateur porn clips.

The beaches of Maspalomas can be fiery hot in June and Rob was not keen on broiling his body in the sun. By contrast, his wife Julie loved nothing more than oiling her body and laying in the sun until her skin sizzled like a prawn on a grill.

So Rob would sit in the shade of an umbrella, reading a book as they lay in the dunes, surrounded by long grass, hidden from view, whilst Julie lay out, with headphones in, oblivious to everything but the heat of the late afternoon sun.

Their hotel was at the far end of the beach, built amongst the dunes and was where Rob wanted to be right now, sitting in the shade with a cold beer. Instead he was sweating in the late afternoon heat and was bored stiff.

Julie had donned a loose dress and moved into the shade when the sun was at its height, watching video clips on her phone. She was now moving her towel back into the sun, ready for a last blast of sun before the daily trudge back to the hotel.

She pulled the dress over her head, her breasts falling out of her skimpy bikini top as she did.

"This top is useless, I only have to raise my arms and my boobs fall out" she said, as she wriggled her pale breasts back into the tiny piece of fabric.

"Take it off then" Rob said, "get your tits brown".

"What happened to the prude I married?" Julie laughed as she reached around and unclipped the top, her pale breasts bouncing nicely, the nipples stiff and pink.

"That prude has been corrupted by the innocent little virgin that I married." Rob replied, smiling at the sight of her, topless, spread eagled on the towel.

He looked at her body with a critical eye. Her stomach was still firm, her breasts too, but she was getting a large backside and had a little cellulite on her thighs. He had noticed this when walking behind her along the beach, the bikini bottom failing to cover all that flesh. Two large cheeks bulged from either side and wobbled as she walked. An older man had given her admiring glances when she got out of the pool, nearly falling off his chair as her briefs slipped down when she pulled herself out of the water. He had nudged his friend and commented quietly, "I would love to fuck that", not realising that her husband was sat behind him.

At 38, Julie's youthful looks were fast receding, whereas Rob, being slim and athletic, still had the body of a teenager.

"Your nipples are erect, what have you been watching?" Rob asked.

"Never you mind, but its got me feeling horny, that's for sure."

Julie smiled at him and winked.

Rob had been wondering where their marriage was going since their children had grown up, and he felt that Julie was drifting away from him.

She was horny now, but come the evening, she would not be interested in sex.

But now, In the heat of the sun, Julie was feeling as horny as hell, having been watching amateur porn clips on her phone. As the sun warmed her body, her hand subconsciously moved between her tightly crossed legs. A damp patch was forming there and she wanted to cover her embarrassment, knowing that Rob would nag her about showing her arousal to the world.

But Rob was looking around aimlessly and didn't notice.

Julie's eyes closed and she drifted into half sleep, dreaming of things that would make Rob blush. Images of women being watched and touched by strangers on a beach flashed through her mind. She loved the thought of being admired by men, but wondered if she could ever show her body to a stranger. Right now, she would give herself to anybody who showed any interest, such was the desire inside her.

Rob got up, looked around and decided to cool off in the sea.

"I'm going for a swim, will you be OK?"

Julie murmured a response and dreamed on.

Rob set off in the direction of the sea, suddenly realising that they were a long way into the dunes. He set off at pace, labouring up a dune to get a view and get his bearings. The grass was thin here and there seemed to be a well worn path toward the sea.

A few minutes later he finally hit the beach and ran toward the surf, plunging gleefully into the cool Atlantic surf.

At last he was cool, his body recovering from the sweaty, energy sapping heat of the dunes. He drifted for ages, his mind lost in the relief, blankly staring up at the clear blue sky as he lay on his back, idly drifting, thinking of Julie laying in the dunes, her breasts exposed to anybody who walked past, nipples standing proud with arousal.

Swimming back to shore, he climbed out with renewed vigour, and with a large erection growing in his shorts.

Staring at the dunes he headed off inland, thinking that he may had drifted down the beach, although the dunes looked much the same.

He picked up on a path to make his task easier and aimed toward the grassy area where he expected Julie to be.

A group of men were standing nearby, looking at something in the dunes. One old guy had his phone out, filming, while another seemed to be gesturing at somebody. As he drew closer, he realised that they all had their cocks in their hands, slowly masturbating.

Rob had heard rumours of sexual gatherings in the dunes from a guy in the hotel bar, Noel, who had complained that he had walked the dunes for hours but found nothing.

His curiosity aroused, and still sporting a huge erection, Rob walked around behind the group, hiding in a clump of grass. As he crept closer, he heard a man grunting and a woman whimpering in French "je vien, je vien!" followed by a muffled scream and the roar of a man clearly having a massive orgasm. Peering over the dune, Rob saw a middle aged woman laying on her back on a towel, legs spread wide, with a white haired man on top of her, spearing her into the sand as he gloriously unloaded cum into her, veins standing out on his neck. They both seemed oblivious to the frantically masturbating crowd of mainly overweight, middle aged male onlookers.

The man filming now moved around and focused his phone between the woman's legs as the white haired man slowly withdrew from her. He thanked the man with the phone, stood up, politely shook his hand and walked away. The other man and the woman briefly reviewed the footage on his phone before he slipped it back into his bag and sat down, smiling at and kissing the woman.

Rob looked on, astonished, as he realised that the woman and the man filming were together and the man fucking her, a total stranger.

The crowd of men drifted away in different directions, but Rob stayed, staring at the woman as she wiped herself with tissue and finally got up and walked toward the sea.

Rob followed at a distance, curious to see her close up. On the ground, being fucked, she was barely visible, only her legs could be seen curling around the mans backside, her painted nails digging into his back. Now, she looked like any other middle aged woman walking naked on the beach. She was short, with large breasts and a firm but full backside. She had a pretty face framed by short blonde hair and Rob thought her attractive.

Following her into the water, Rob started to swim closer to her as she washed herself in the surf. She was clean shaven he noticed, her pussy swollen and red from the rough sex and he found himself aroused at the sight of her.

She turned suddenly and caught Rob staring. Embarrassed, Rob turned bright red, but could not take his eyes off her. She smiled and said something in French, walking through the surf toward him.

Standing up, Rob returned the smile and apologised in English, stupidly saying that he was just admiring the view. She laughed and jiggled her breasts at him, her eyes focussing on the large bulge in his shorts.

"You are not alone I think, in admiring the view, I had a large audience just now!"

Her accent was alluring and Rob wanted to wrap his arms around her and take her there and then, despite the difference in age. She had a way about her which he found very sexy, something he could not pinpoint, but which he was finding hard to resist and he found himself telling her how beautiful she looked, standing naked in the azure blue water.

She smiled and thanked him for the compliment, but pulled a face and said "but I am much older than you, I think. A young man like you could do better than me."

Rob's eyes took in her oil covered body, tanned and glistening in the sun. He desperately wanted her and reached out his hand, saying "No, I think you are more desirable than any woman on this beach, of that I am sure."

She took his hand and looked him straight in the eye, lingering for a while before saying, "Charli, call me Charli. What is your name?"

"Rob" he replied, his eyes fixed on hers, which now burned with desire.

She looked up at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Rob, we will make love one day, but I must go now. You can meet me here tomorrow morning at dawn if you wish. I come here alone every morning to watch the sun rise."

With that, she strode from the surf, briefly looking back at him and blowing a kiss.

Rob was smitten, the memory of that kiss lingering as he watched her disappear into the dunes, her hips wriggling sexily as she walked through the sand.

With Charli gone, it dawned on Rob that Julie was alone somewhere in the dunes, so ran down the beach, looking for their spot.

The sun was setting when he eventually found her, packing their things into a bag.

She was clearly annoyed and chastised him for leaving her alone, nagging him incessantly as they walked back to the hotel.

Rob was unaware that Julie had encountered some attention of her own whilst he was gone.

Once Rob had left, Julie had stripped off her briefs and lay naked in the dunes. She lay there nervously, waiting for a man to find her, not really knowing what she would do if one did. Eventually, with no voyeurs in sight, she lost her nerve and pulled a towel across her hips to hide her modesty before falling asleep. Whilst she dozed, two old men discovered her and had stood, quietly lusting over her body. She had woken when one man pulled away the towel and was running his hand over her pussy, whilst the other masturbated in front of her. They apologised and stopped when she objected, but she had felt very vulnerable. It also made her realise that she only wanted good looking strangers touching her, not any wrinkled old man. She felt foolish, so decided she would not tell Rob of this.

That night, Rob sat at the bar talking to Noel, who had searched fruitlessly for sexual encounters days before. He told him of the woman having sex with a stranger whilst her husband stood by filming, but not of Rob's own conversation with Charli afterwards.

Noel wanted details, "what did she look like, what did they do?"

"I only caught the finale," Rob said "and I was quite a way off, but this tall white haired guy was having sex with her while her husband watched, with a gang of blokes looking on holding their cocks."

At that moment, Julie stopped her conversation with Noel's wife Sue and said,

"What are you two talking about and who is this woman?"

Rob repeated the tale briefly, but both women wanted every detail, listening amazed as Rob described what happened. Then came the question Rob was not expecting.

"How big was he?" Sue asked.

"How big was who?" Rob asked.

"The guy having sex with her, with the white hair, how big was his cock?"

Rob looked blankly at her before saying "No idea. Why?"

"Well, I saw a tall guy with white hair walking naked down the beach yesterday. He had the biggest cock I've ever seen, at least nine or ten inches. Good looking too, for a bloke his age."

Julie gasped and dragged Sue away to discuss this more, as Rob and Noel sat open mouthed at the sudden interest their wives had in this stranger.

Next morning, Rob woke early and crept out of bed in the darkness.

"Where are you going?" Asked Sue.

"Can't sleep, so I thought I'd go and watch the sun come up before breakfast. You go back to sleep, I'll bring you up a coffee on my way back."

Rob crept through the darkened hotel grounds before jogging down the beach toward the spot on the beach where he hoped Charli would be.

As the sky lightened, he could see a lone figure in the distance, so slowed to a walk and caught his breath. His cock stiffened at the expectation of seeing her again, hoping to once more see a naked tanned body standing knee deep in the sea.

As he got closer, Charli waved at him and walked to meet him.

Rob was disappointed to see that she had on a long flowing dress, with a scarf blowing in the slight breeze from the sea. He watched her approach and realised that she was a very beautiful woman for her age. The dress hid her body, but he recalled the sexy frame beneath; tanned skin, large breasts, a slim waist and full hips. She sashayed along the beach like a model, her bare feet dipping into the surf as she smiled broadly at him before gripping his shoulders and kissing him softly.

"Bonjour cheri, you came. I did not think you would, when I saw you walking back to the hotel with your lovely wife."

"I couldn't stay away. Curiosity I guess, but why did you invite me?

Charli held his hand and looked at him.

"As you have seen, I love sex. I need good sex to live. My husband can no longer satisfy all my needs, so I pick out strangers to satisfy me. I choose a man I like and only ever have sex with them once."

"I wanted to make sure you were a nice guy and you have proved that by coming here. If we are to make love you must always remain a stranger, there will never be anything beyond this holiday and nothing will ever happen between us unless Claude is present. Are you OK with that?"

Rob lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Sure, it sounds like every mans dream, to have sex with a gorgeous mature woman, no strings attached."

At that moment, the sun broke over the horizon and they both turned to look at the sunrise.

Rob stared into the distance as the sunlight spread a strip of light along the sea, changing the colour from a dull grey to azure blue within a few minutes. He felt the warmth and turned to speak to Charli, but she was already halfway back into the dunes.

"Come Rob, see where we will be today. I have picked a spot where we can be comfortable."

Rob followed her footsteps, back into the dunes, beyond where he had previously seen her being pleasured. She walked further into the dunes, where the grass was thick in a hollow.

"We will be here from 3 o'clock, so if you come, we can make love, OK."

Rob nodded agreement and she disappeared over the sand.

Looking round, Rob wondered if he could have sex in public. This place was hidden from view, but it reminded him of an arena, with high dunes in a circle, topped with grasses. He hoped that they would be alone, apart from Claude of course.

Julie was sitting at the breakfast table when Rob got back, sharing the table with her new friend Sue, and Noel.

"I'm still waiting for that coffee Rob, where have you been?"

"Just walking, it's cooler at this time of day."

Noel gave him a knowing wink and got up to get another helping from the buffet.

Rob followed and Noel whispered to him when the girls were out of earshot.

"I know where you've been you dirty sod, did you find her?"

Rob smiled, "Find who?"

"Your new fuck buddy, that's who. Don't tell me that she's not the reason for you getting up at the crack of dawn."

"Maybe, but nothing happened."

"I'll take your word for that, but that little chat last night has got Sue as hot as hell, she hasn't stopped talking about it all morning and we were at it like rabbits last night."

"Mmmm, I wish Julie was. She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. I thought the sun was getting her horny, obviously not"

Rob looked back to the table and wondered what the two girls were talking about so animatedly.

Noel broke his train of thought.

"Fancy going for a walk this afternoon, to see what we can find?"

Rob paused before saying "Yeah, I get bored siting in the sun all day. A walk round the dunes might be fun."

Noel smiled and walked quietly back to their table, leaving Rob wondering where this would all lead.

Later that day, hidden away in Rob and Julie's favourite spot the new friends had got to know each other better, helped by a cooler box full of wine, but the conversation died as the heat rose and they were soon laying silent and sweating in the shade.

Rob suddenly stood up, looking at his watch.

"I'm going to cool off in the sea, will you be OK on your own girls?"

"Good idea, I'll join you." Noel also stood up, pulling on a shirt and striding off at pace.

As they walked to the beach, Noel nudged him and pointed down the beach.

"White haired man with a big cock, walking this way." Rob laughed, but had other things on his mind, trying to find Charli's spot, with Noel struggling to keep up. He finally found the path and crept up to the dune, peering carefully through the grasses.

Charli was laying naked on a huge beach towel, propped up on one elbow talking to her husband Claude. Rob could only see her from behind and was hesitant at first, but Noel came puffing up the dune, loudly complaining that he couldn't keep up.

Charli turned at the voice and smiled when she saw Rob, beckoning him to her. His erection grew in anticipation as he slid down the sand into the hollow, Charli getting up to kiss him in welcome.

She spoke to Claude in French, presumably telling him who he was, before looking at Noel and waving him away. Claude bid him welcome and set up his phone, ready to film the events.

Charli took the lead and pulled Rob toward her, whispering to take off his shorts. Rob pulled his shorts down freeing a now painful erection. Without any hesitation, she took him by the hand and pulled him down toward her, one hand holding his to her wet pussy whilst stroking his cock with the other. Rob pressed his fingers to her clitoris and masturbated her slowly, watching Charli grind herself into his hand, moaning gently. She bucked once then moaned louder as her orgasm quickly came. Her eyes were now glazed over, staring blankly at the sky as she clutched his hand to her pussy, her body shaking. Rob felt an urge to go down on her so moved around and bent his head between her legs, prompting Charli to gasp and pull his head firmly into her groin. She bucked again as his tongue worked it's magic, exploring her slit before sucking gently at her clitoris.

She soon came again, her moans turning to short screams as her body once more shook, her head arching back, mouth open as if gasping for air.

Rob felt his hair being pulled as Charli pulled his head away from her pussy, hoarsely whispering "Fuck me Rob." He turned and looked at her, face distorted with passion, hair stuck to her face, eyes half closed as she pulled him toward her, wriggling underneath him, one hand clutching his cock, pulling it to make sure it was stiff before guiding it toward her wet and welcoming pussy.

Rob looked down, watching his cock slide effortlessly in as her shaved lips parted easily, caressing him with warmth and softness. The sensuous feeling of that warm welcoming vagina overwhelmed him and he closed his eyes to lock this moment in his memory.

She feels so wet, Rob thought as he allowed his body weight to press home, his cock sliding effortlessly deeper until he felt the head of his cock pressing against her cervix, with Charli grinding herself against him, moaning and whispering into his ear, begging him to fuck her.

He held his cock firmly against her cervix, trying not to come too soon, before gently withdrawing and pressing back home, gently and slowly fucking her.

Charli urged him to go faster, deeper, harder, but he maintained a slow rhythm to control his orgasm and to enjoy every moment with this sensuous woman. She clawed at him, begging him to go faster but he held himself back, enjoying the control over her body. She desperately wanted this, begging him to fuck her harder, whilst her husband stood helplessly by, watching and recording their coupling.

12