I Do Like to be Beside the Seaside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually Rob picked up the pace as his own urges began to control him, desperate to fulfil her desire, whilst enjoying the wonderful feeling of her pussy grinding away at his cock, the pain from her nails becoming part of the intense pleasure as her body writhed beneath him, her breath rasping in his ear as she made no attempt to hide her intense enjoyment, muttering french obscenities into his ear.

He was now pounding away as hard as he could, feeling her orgasms come one after the other, her body endlessly bucking and twisting beneath him. Her nails were dug deep into his back, her legs pulled up and tightly held behind him ensuring deep penetration, making sure he could not withdraw. Her hips pushed upward at every orgasm, meeting his thrusts and grinding her pussy against his cock.

After what seemed like hours, Rob felt his own orgasm growing, his balls bursting as his seed flooded into her, in what felt like the most intense orgasm of his life, Charli holding him deep, to drain every drop of his cum.

Rob rolled off, exhausted and was suddenly aware of a circle of men watching from above. Noel was standing nearby masturbating furiously and Claude was zooming into Charli's pussy, catching the semen dripping from her.

Charli wanted more but, seeing that Rob was depleted, she beckoned to Noel. He pounced upon her without a word, picking up where Rob left off, hammering away to finish off her final orgasm before losing control himself, pulling out and ejaculating over her breasts. Claude exclaimed in French, clearing enjoying this climax to the act, holding his phone close to Noel's cock to film the stream of cum land on her breasts and drip down her stomach.

Rob pulled on his shorts and moved away from the prying eyes above, watching Charli recover from her experience. She winked at him, smiled and said "Merci Rob. Au revoir.. Tu etais tres bon."

Rob and Noel trudged back slowly to the sea, watching Charli in the distance, dipping down into the surf, talking to a middle aged man who had followed her down. She seemed to be dismissing him Rob thought, wondering if this meant that he would have one more chance before they finished their holiday. He desperately wished he could.

Heading back to their wives, Noel could not stop talking about how fantastic Charli was and that it was the sexiest experience of his life.

"Noel, I think we need to make a pact here." Rob said. "Julie would never forgive me if she knew."

"OK. Sue would be OK with it I think, she's been talking about trying different partners for ages, but maybe you're right."

As they crested the last dune, Rob saw a white haired man standing by their stuff, laughing and chatting to somebody who was out of sight. Rob stopped in his tracks and held Noel back. They stood and watched, frozen as the reality of what was happening dawned on them.

A voice came from behind the grasses, "I need some more sun oil Sue, could you oblige?"

The white haired man who, Rob now realised, was naked, stepped forward and, in a thick German accent said, "Would you like me to do that?"

Julie's voice again, "That would be nice of you, thanks."

He disappeared from view as he dropped down to rub oil on Julie.

Noel smirked at him and ducked down, motioning Rob to hide from their wives.

They lay on the sand, listening intently.

"Mmm, that feels good" Julie murmured, before Sue spoke up, "Make sure you get all the sensitive areas Stephan, don't miss any bits!"

"Ohh yes, that feels good. You have soft hands Stephan, and long fingers. I'm not sure you should be rubbing there though." Julie was not convincing when she said that.

Julie's voice then trailed off and the only sound Rob could hear was the wind and the sea. The silence went on for an age, before Sue's voice remarked, "Wow Julie, does that feel good? It's turning me on watching him finger you like that."

Julie's voice sounded cracked and shaky as she answered "No Stephan, no more." She went silent again until Rob finally made out her voice above the wind, Ohh, yes, yes!"

There was silence again before they heard Sue quietly say, "Julie, he's hard as a rock and even bigger now, look at it!"

Julie whimpered a reply and went silent again. After a few minutes, the man started quietly grunting.

Rob crept closer and peered through the grass. He saw Julie laying on her back, naked, with the white haired man slowly fucking her. Rob recognised the look on Julie's face as she began to orgasm, her legs pulled back, encouraging him to plunge deeper into her.

Sue, also naked, was knelt by the pair, french kissing the man, her right hand cupping his balls from behind as he plunged gradually deeper into Julie, making her moan as he finally pushed firmly and pressed home his full length. Julie instantly came with a silent scream and fell silent and motionless, gasping for air.

She gently pushed the man away and as his cock slid from her, Sue grabbed at it, holding it firmly as she wriggled beneath him, guiding him into her hairy gash. Their lips locked again and Sue kissed him passionately as he effortlessly switched his attentions from Julie to Sue, picking up an easy pace as he repeatedly slid his engorged cock into Sue's plump body.

"Oh Stephan," Sue moaned, "You're so fucking big, I love it!."

Rob could barely believe his eyes as Sue became frantic, urging the man on, screaming for him to come inside her, scratching and biting as she finally had a massive screaming orgasm, shaking and moaning as he continued to fuck her as she came down from her highs.

Julie, recovered now, put out her hand beckoning him back to her. As he withdrew from Sue, Julie turned onto her stomach, raising her backside toward him, her hand beneath her, guiding his swollen member between the soft folds of her labia before pressing her hips back to take him once more. Julie's face looked dreamlike as his bulbous head stretched her open, her eyes closing in ecstasy as he slowly pushed his enormous member deeper in one long slow thrust, before stopping and holding himself hard against her plump backside. Julie was completely filled by him and opened her eyes to see Rob staring at her through the grass. She couldn't hold back as another orgasm flooded through her, nor did she want to, so intense was the experience. She stared straight into Rob's eyes as Stephan roared out his orgasm, his balls twitching and unloading his sperm into Julie as she stared at her husband.

Sue, unaware of Rob's presence, rolled across and dipped her head between Julie's legs, sucking the mans balls.

"Fuck me again" she whispered.

The white haired man slowly pulled out, his cum spilling into Sue's open mouth.

He slumped onto his back, gasping, before pulling Sue's face to his, kissing her and saying "I would love to, but your men are back."

Both women assumed that their marriages were over, as they walked back to the hotel in awkward silence. Julie was relieved that it was finally over and had openly asked Stephan for his mobile number before they parted. She was surprised at her own reaction, but knew that she wanted that experience again, and that Rob would not be comfortable with that. Only later would she discover that Rob had also had sex with a stranger that day, but it made no difference to her.

Julie called Stephan and had sex with him again that night, as well as every day until the holiday was over. She felt no love for him, only a desire for good sex, and he guaranteed that.

Sue joined them once, but her marriage was different to Julie's. Noel had filmed the whole affair and wanted to film her with a stranger again. He had no doubts over telling Sue about fucking Charli that day and readily admitted that he was aroused by seeing Sue with another man. Their sex life was improved by the experience and Sue fucked his brains out for the rest of their three week holiday.

Charli and Claude flew back to their Paris home that night, becoming the respectable couple once more, until their next holiday.

Rob was disturbed by the events and could not bear to be with Julie. His dreams were routinely filled with visions of Julie being fucked by men whilst he was tied up and forced to look.

He secretly vowed revenge, but felt guilt over his own behaviour. He searched for Charli every day until the holiday finished, not knowing that she was gone. The fact that he could not go back to Charli prompted his anger, although he realised that it was all his own fault. He would file for divorce when they got home and move on.

Julie vowed that she would stay single and take a lover or two. She now had a taste for dangerous sex and knew that she would have no trouble finding willing partners.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Oh Henry! Wife, bull, and cuckold, all get what they want.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories