I Dominus - The Edification of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled and replied, "You may, whore."

Brenda slid the vibrator deep inside her dripping cunt and moaned, "Thank you, Sir."

I looked down at Lisa, bent at the waist and softly kissed her full lips. She turned her head away from my lips. I yanked on her hair and growled in her ear. She shivered, and slowly turned her head, parted her lips and softly kissed me back.

"Good slut," I moaned into her mouth. She tasted like sweet, citrus fruit.

Lisa sucked and nibbled on my bottom lip, moaned as she brought her hands behind my neck and pulled my mouth to hers. I brought my belt down hard across her breasts. Lisa arched her back and pushed her chest out. A moan gurgled deep in her throat. I struck her breasts again with the belt. Lisa gasped and sobbed into my mouth. The sharp sting of leather hummed across her flesh. I struck her five more times. Her eyes filled with tears, her body quivered, as she panted and moaned at the heat that was building up in her tits.

Harold was grunting and moaning at the sight of leather biting into her caramel skin. Her firm breasts swelled around the leather, her flesh rippled under the force of each blow. Her breasts glowed with a soft red hue. I pulled her up to a standing position. Lisa kept her hands gripped around the back of my neck, as I straightened out my body. She pressed the small of her back against my throbbing cock and moaned.

I kicked her legs apart; she shivered and sent her tongue probing deep into my mouth. I took a step backwards, Lisa leaned back and into me to keep her balance, keeping her legs spread. I sucked on her tongue and whipped the belt in-between her legs. A wet smack rang in her ears, as a hot sting penetrated her soft folds. Her eyes and mouth shot open, her knees buckled, and her body quivered as her cunt exploded from deep inside in a violent orgasm. Lisa dug her nails into the thick muscles of my neck. I struck her cunt again with the belt. Lisa screamed out long and loud as her body shook uncontrollably.

I pushed her forward, bending her at the waist. Lisa gripped the chair's arm rests. Still moaning and shaking from the aftershocks rolling through her. I aimed the head of my cock at the wet, pink opening that gaped in-between her plump, caramel mound, and slammed my cock balls deep into her. Lisa arched her back and threw her head back.

"Fuck the slut hard!" Harold shouted at me. "Push her mouth on my cock!"

Lisa moaned at the sudden assault on her insides stuffed with hot, throbbing cock. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

I slapped her firm, round ass and growled, "Tell your boyfriend what I'm doing to you, slut!"

Lisa moaned out loud and panted to Harold, "My cunt, he's fucking my cunt, and it feels so good. His cock is thick and hot. It's stretching my wet, tight pussy. It hurts so fucking good!"

Harold groaned and rolled his head from side to side. Lisa's warm breath danced over his swollen cock. "I'm cumming! Fuck!" he moaned out to Lisa.

His cock twitched and swelled, he lifted his hips off the chair and shot his load. Cum jetted out of his cock, arced in the air and landed on his shirt. Harold huffed and gasped as his body shook.

I ran my fingers into Lisa's hair and made closed them into fists. I pulled her head as far back as her neck would bend. I fucked her hard and fast, crashing my hips into her round, firm ass. Her back was covered with a thin coat of sweat, making her caramel skin shine. The small pools of sweat that had gathered on the small of her back sparkled under the pot lights of the bedroom.

"It appears your boyfriend enjoys watching you get fucked almost as much as you like getting fucked," I taunted Lisa and pulled my cock out of her.

"Nooo! Pleeese keep fucking me! I'm close!" Lisa protested and pushed her ass towards me in hopes of impaling herself on my cock.

I slapped her firm ass and growled, "Maybe Harold will enjoy watching his wife getting fucked, just as much as he enjoyed watching you get fucked."

Brenda shoved the vibrator deeper inside her and gasped, "My pussy is filled, Sir. You can have my ass if you wish."

I grinned at Brenda, as I dragged Lisa to the bed by her hair and said, "I want your pussy, whore. Lisa will be eating your ass."

Brenda got on all fours and turned around, wiggled her ass and purred. I made Lisa kneel and straddle Brenda's shoulders, as I pushed Brenda's face into the mattress. Brenda's feet dangled off the bed, I spread her legs and positioned myself between them.

"Spread her ass," I growled at Lisa.

Lisa hesitantly grabbed Brenda's ass cheeks and spread them wide. Brenda moaned and pulled the vibrator out of her pussy.

"Lick her ass," I growled at Lisa.

Lisa lowered her face to Brenda's ass and licked her puckered hole. Brenda gasped and shoved the vibrator back in her pussy. Lisa's pussy clamped down on itself, as she watched the vibrator disappear inside Brenda.

I aimed my cock at Brenda's stuffed pussy and pushed with my hips till her pussy stretched and accommodated my head alongside the vibrator. Lisa gasped at the sight.

I gripped Brenda's hips and pulled her onto my cock. She moaned as my cock sunk inside her. Stretching and stuffing her pussy, till she felt like she was going to be split in two. Harold was getting hard again. The sight of his wife being doubled fucked and Lisa eating her ass aroused him like nothing else he had experienced.

When my cock was balls deep in Brenda, I pushed Lisa's face into Brenda's ass.

"Make her cum from tonguing her whore ass," I snarled at Lisa.

"Ohhhfuuuck!" Brenda cried out when Lisa's tongue pushed inside her ass.

I pumped my cock in and out of Brenda. Her body shook; she cried out and came on my cock and the vibrator. Lisa shivered as she felt the tremors tear through Brenda's body.

I pulled my cock out, lifted Lisa's mouth off of Brenda's ass and growled at her, "Show me what you've learned so far. Worship my cock with your mouth."

Lisa obeyed immediately and scarfed my meat down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down, sucked hard on my cock and circled her tongue around it. I moaned and bucked my hips, pushing deeper into Lisa's cock hungry throat.

"On your back, whore!" I ordered Brenda and slapped her ass hard. "Eat the little slut's pussy!"

Brenda obeyed, rolled onto her back, gripped Lisa's hips and pulled her pussy into her mouth. Brenda lapped at the slick, dripping, caramel colored delight that quivered in-between Lisa's legs. Lisa moaned and pushed her hips down into Brenda's face.

"Filthy," I growled at Lisa as I grabbed her head and began to fuck her pretty face.

Her eyes watered from my cock pounding the back of her throat. Brenda shoved a finger in Lisa's ass, as she sucked on her clit. Lisa placed her hands on the insides of Brenda's thighs to steady herself; she was close to climaxing again.

I pulled my cock out of Lisa's mouth and stabbed it into Brenda's gaping pussy. After a few brutal thrusts, I pulled out of her pussy, and shoved my cock back into Lisa's mouth.

"Mmm, good slut. Suck Brenda's cunt of my cock," I snarled.

I let her suck on my cock for a few seconds, before I pulled it out and rammed it into Brenda's ass. Brenda screamed into Lisa's spread pussy. I pulled out of Brenda's ass and shoved my cock down Lisa's throat again.

My balls tightened and my cock twitched deep in Lisa's throat. She looked up at me and nodded her head. Her eyes pleaded to me to feed her my cum. When I couldn't hold off the pressure at the base of my cock any longer, I growled, pulled my cock out of Lisa's mouth and shot my load over Brenda's pussy.

Lisa watched wide eyed as my cock swelled and spewed out hot cum. She licked her lips as she watched the hot, thick liquid splash against Brenda's hairless pussy.

I grabbed Lisa's hair and pushed her mouth onto Brenda's cum covered pussy. "Suck it into your mouth, don't swallow it. You'll be sharing it with Brenda," I sternly ordered Lisa.

Brenda moaned and pushed her pussy into Lisa's mouth. When Lisa had sucked all of my cum into her mouth she sat up and looked at me. Waiting to be ordered to share my cum with Brenda.

I smiled down at Lisa. "Now you are worthy of worshiping my cock. Now you are beautiful," I half smiled, half sneered at her, "You may share my cum with Brenda, whore."

Lisa's eyes lit up at being called a whore. It meant that she had pleased me. It meant that I didn't think of her as a common slut anymore. She couldn't believe, or understand, why being called a whore made her feel as it did. It was undeniable that it pleased her. That much she was certain of.

She lowered her mouth onto Brenda's, and both whore's sucked on each other's mouths, lapping and sucking my cum clean off their lips, cheeks and chins.

I put my cock back in my pants and watched the two hungry mouths fight over the last drop of my seed.

"Mmm, just as delicious as I remember, Sir," Brenda cooed.

I grinned at Brenda and said, "The edification is complete."

Brenda rolled off the bed, crawled to my feet and wrapped her hands around one of mine. She kissed it lovingly, looked up at me and purred, "Thank you, Sir."

"You are most welcome, whore," I grinned.

Harold was still rock hard. "Lisa, come suck my cock and make me cum, slut!" he called out in hopes of cumming again.

Lisa looked at Harold in disbelief and calmly replied, "I'm not a slut, Harold. I'm a whore. Maybe your wife can suck you off. I'm getting dressed and leaving," she paused and looked up at me from the bed, "with Gil. If you believe I am worthy of worshiping your cock, Sir. I will be the best little whore that I can be for you."

I extended my hand to Lisa and grinned, "I do, and I'll make sure that you are."

12