I Don't Care About You Ch. 02

Story Info
Using the ex-wife.
4.5k words
3.58
14.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next chapter of: I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU EX-WIFE DEGRADATION

It's best, but not necessary to read the initial story.

I didn't know I had it in me until I knew I had it in me. I was finally getting my own private revenge on my ex-wife and I was totally good with how this was going. Yeah, I recognize she is misinterpreting my true intentions as acts "that I care", but let's be real here: I can't be honest that I'm just using her as a cum rag. Besides, honesty in this situation benefits no one. So, for as long or short a time as I'm gonna keep her around, it's gonna be on my terms. She had her chance when I was committed to her and our marriage. But now, my attitude is: I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU... FUCK YOU!, in the vain of Lee Ving. 🎵

I knew I had certain kinks and fetishes, but humiliating and degrading a woman never occurred to me or my cock to be one of them. Again, you don't know something until you know something. Once my ex-wife Amber started acting a certain way immediately after our divorce, I knew my something: I truly hated her. I mean the same fucking day we signed our divorce papers the woman wants to put out? If she wants to play games, I thought, let's play, cunt.

Seriously, what the fuck was going through this woman's head? All I can surmise is she's in denial or suffering some kind of PTSD but most likely she's desperate to hang on and by using sex she thinks she's controlling things. Then I thought why the fuck am I thinking about this? WHO GIVES A FUCK.... I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU remembering she's no longer my problem to fix, she's an ex-wife! That said, I was getting really comfortable using her as a cum bucket....

I now knew the addictive cock bursting pleasures of spanking my ex-wife to orgasm with an audience, handing her off for my buddy Dylan to fuck and then tossing her out to do the walk of shame after we were done with her. I was hooked and enjoyed giving the bitch the revenge I felt she deserved.

Picking the story up from where it was left:

Five nights later, I'm hanging out with 5 of my best friends on July 4th weekend. It had been several days since I had seen or heard from my ex-wife, Amber, which was awesome. I was starting to think she thought I wanted her around. So not hearing from her for 3 or 4 days reassured me she may know her place. After a heavy day of holiday boozing and shooting off our late night fireworks, Dylan asks if we can call Amber and repeat what happened again. We immediately gave each other hi-fives, nonverbally signaling I agreed. So I called her right then.

I asked Amber what she's doing. "Just hanging with Kerri and Ami, she says. And you"?

I answered her truthfully, saying "Dylan and I want to fuck you again all night. Be here in 30 minutes."

She agreed without hesitation. She wanted a repeat performance and wasn't embarrassed by it. What I didn't mention to her was that she was going to have an audience watching us fuck her.

Amber, was thoroughly caught off guard (but wet cuz of it) because she answered that call on speaker phone. Kerri and Ami had overheard that she fucked both Dylan and I. Semi-shocked, both girls instantly asked for every detail of how THAT happened!

Kerri asks, "How long have you been fucking them both?"

"Just started after the divorce, I mean within an hour after it being final, it just happened on the drive home. Something overcame me.... him....us..... Steve has been different since the divorce and we have had crazy next level sex."

Ami says with attentive ears, her vagina wanting to hear the answer to her question "What kind of next level sex?"

Amber answered without hesitation "Steve spanked me to orgasm with Dylan watching then he stood me up naked and basically handed me over to Dylan. I was so fucking turned on that Steve was proud enough of me to share me. I never felt more alive inside, but also battled feelings of shame. I had to make peace within myself for enjoying getting off on being shamed, degraded and used. I did that and now I'm gonna go fuck them both."

She paused, then added "It's been quite the magnanimous conundrum knowing how much I enjoyed being such a naughty slut. I never knew until now. It's exciting."

"Oh my god," Kerri blurts out.

"Oh, .... and yeah, Amber chimed in wickedly, Dylan is hung solid like a man horse." Amber continued "Both of you come with me right now and watch what happens. If it's anywhere close to the other night, it's going to be hot, dirty & naughty, and very exciting."

Ami says, "I want to see a monster dick like that... ok I'll go with you."

Ami then turns to Kerri and says "Come with us!"

Kerri wanted to go. But knowing she had just gone with me to Mexico where we fucked our brains out, she was curious to see how I fucked Amber compared to herself. Kerri was getting excited and wet, but then she started thinking it could get weird, so she told Ami about what her boyfriend may think, "...well, I wanna go, but if Chad finds out, I may not explain it right to where he understands why I'm doing it, it could hurt our relationship," Kerri told the girls, proud of thinking of such a good lie so fast.

Amber asked Kerri "what's to understand? You're 28 years old, sexually primed and not married."

"I really want to see you take Dylan's horse, but I can't say it like that to Chad," Kerri says rattled.

"Look, Ami says to Kerri, I'm not gonna tell Austin and I'm going because I want to see Dylan's cock. It's not like we're gonna fuck him or Steve," Ami tells Kerri. "We're going to watch our girl, out of curiosity. And, if you can't tell Chad those types of things, why the fuck are you with him," Ami asked?

Kerri pretended to think about it. Amber encouraged her by describing how sexy it felt to be impaled by Dylan's huge, thick, long penis with her ex-husbands dick in her mouth, saying "It was overwhelmingly dirty but I craved it after a few minutes and began to enjoy myself. Steve had tied me up and we were fucking when the doorbell rang twice and Dylan had just walked in and caught us. Steve didn't stop fucking me and Dylan just stood there watching us. Then next thing you know, it was happening. It was thrilling knowing Steve wanted me naked in front of Dylan, then I started orgasming when Dylan started touching me. It only got hotter from there. I must've had 6 orgasms over 8 hours."

"You got fucked for 8 hours," Ami exclaimed??!!

"Well, not continuously, obviously, but I did masturbate for them getting myself off twice while they watched me. I felt naughty fucking myself in front of 2 guys, which really made me super hot."

"I want both of you to witness it," Amber pleaded. "Please?"

Kerri still passed up the invitation, so Amber and Ami headed out, knowing the clock was ticking.

Per my instructions, my ex-wife Amber arrived within 30 minutes. We were surprised Ami was with her and learned that Kerri had thankfully decided to pass up coming too. I thought to myself had Kerri come with them, we were both dancing with the devil and didn't want to risk us getting caught for having secretly gone to Mexico right before I filed for divorce from Amber. I appreciated Kerri's discretion.

After setting off the fireworks, Dylan and I were watching TV when they arrived. I had given the four other guys $50 to buy themselves a drink at our favorite watering hole and told them to come back in an hour and half for a surprise. They didn't give a shit what I was saying. They grabbed the $50 and said see ya in an hour and half. We were pretty sure Amber would come alone, and we were both happy to see Ami's sexy 5'8", 126 lbs frame walk in with Amber.

Ami was much more relaxed than Amber. Amber stood in the entry way, seemingly lost despite living in the house for the past 5 years before I divorced her. I walked over to her and we went to the kitchen.

She says, "I told Ami what happened and she didn't believe me. I wanted her to watch how you and Dylan fuck me. So, don't make me a liar and fuck me good."

"Get naked," I ordered Amber. She stripped and we walked back into the room where Ami and Dylan were now shooting pool.

They stopped when Amber entered. Ami was transfixed on Amber's nudity and took her eyes off her breasts when Amber said across the room, "I'm here, how can I be of use to you boys?"

Ami was captivated and her vagina instantly got wet hearing Amber's offer to service both of us.

I asked Ami to sit on the love seat so she could watch the action in front of her. "You ready," I asked Ami?

"Ready as I'll ever be," she said not sure what to expect, but curiosity began driving her wild.

As Amber stood naked in front of Ami, I started to use the rope on Amber and again tied her arms behind her back and also tied her ankles together, not quite fully hogtied, but she was securely restrained. Ami watched Amber intently. After securing Amber's ropes, I pushed her over at the waist so she was partially lying on Ami with her ass pointed at me and partially lying on the love seat's arm.

SMACK SMACK SMACK went my palm with forceful aggression on Amber's ass cheeks. She squealed and squirmed.

SMACK SMACK SMACK I did it again. This time leaving deeper welts.

"Tell Ami why you are here right now," I commanded.

"To be a slut for you and Dylan," she says looking up at me unashamedly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"TELL AMI, NOT ME!" I pushed Amber's naked body forward more onto Ami's body and grabbed a handful of Amber's hair and yanked her neck and told her to tell Ami why she was here."

I pushed Amber's head near Ami's neck and she said into her ear, "I'm their fuck toy."

Just saying I'm their fuck toy to Ami made Amber extremely wet and sticky.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

I repositioned Amber across Ami's lap so her ass and glistening vagina were lined up for my cock while Amber's tits were lying in Ami's lap across her spring dress. Both women were full of anticipation, both waiting for what's next. I decided to make them wait. I left Amber's restrained naked body draped across Ami as I left.

I went to my room to grab some bud and a zigzag while Dylan was in the bathroom, leaving Amber fully exposed. I heard Dylan walking down the hall and I stopped him, telling him lets wait to see how long Amber stays in position. After smoking a nice fattie for 10 minutes, Dylan and I stripped and went back to the girls. Amber was still in position, but surprised to find Ami fingering Amber.

"I guess you do like this," I teased Ami as she rhythmically drove Amber's body nuts.

SMACK SMACK SMACK of my palm across Amber's ass while Ami drove Amber to the brink fingering her harder and faster. Amber pushed back on Ami's fingers when I rolled and repositioned Amber's heaving breasts onto Ami's front side so when I was fucking Amber, her tits were being smashed into Ami's chest. As I slid into my ex-wife's vagina, Dylan straddled over Ami, reverse teabagging her as he started fucking my ex-wife's mouth as I hit her vagina simultaneously. Ami was in heaven and instinctively started feeling Amber's tits as she watched Dylan's massive cock fuck Amber's mouth.

"Having fun, Ami," I asked as she pinched Amber's nipples.

"GOD DAMN RIGHT," is all she said.

"Ooooohhhhh motherfucker.... Amber started saying.... Ooooohhhhh motherfucker... oh God....," trying to wrap her mouth around the tip of his cock.

"So you like being our fuck toy don't you," I asked my ex-wife.

"Oooooohhhh mmmmm hhhhmmm," she said inaudibly around Dylan's monster.

"Wait until Ami licks your clit when Dylan's fucking you," I whispered in her ear. "I want to watch Ami lick your cum."

Ami had somehow pulled her dress over her head and was now sitting naked with Amber getting stuffed by two cocks while restrained on top of Ami. Ami was mesmerized and extremely horny watching Amber get pleasured. Dylan and I pulled out and put Amber in place for Ami to start licking Amber's burning vagina. Dylan replaced me and was now getting Amber used to his giant cock. With Ami's tongue up Amber, I took the liberty of Ami's pussy being prime for the taking. She rotated her hips giving me better access to her vagina.

As I started fucking the long legged blonde beauty Ami, I asked Amber how Dylan felt.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhh hhhuuuuhhhh," is all she could say. And all I could say back to her was "what a good little slut you becoming."

I wasn't sure Amber was aware that I was fucking Ami right next to her, so I yanked her head to make her watch my cock pleasing Ami.

"See," I sternly ordered Amber, as I forced her to hold still, look at and hear my nuts slapping while I was fucking Ami. "That's my cock in better pussy, I whispered deeply in Amber's ear. Ami's pussy is so much tighter."

"Oooohhhhhh F U C K .... OHHH OHHHHH FUCK.... OHHHH," Amber wailed out.

SMACK SMACK SMACK across her ass, to help her orgasm.

This triggered me over the edge and I just smash forced Amber's face into Ami's vagina, feeling my cock with her face as I fucked her friend's sloppy vagina. I held her head in position with all my strength, as I kept pumping into Ami until I blew my wad and made Amber lick both of our juice.

Amber was squirming while lapping my juices from Ami's throbbing vagina because Dylan was grinding his massive horse sized manhood into Amber's helicoptered legs for all he was worth. He was destroying her from a side angle, half her body horizontal, the other half vertical and still tied in rope. With each aggressive pounding that slammed her, Dylan was adding pain to the mix of pleasures Amber received. I asked Dylan to spank her. SMACK!

Amber's body let out another loud OHHHHH FUCK OHHHH FUCK!

SMACK SMACK went Dylan on his own across Amber's ass, which I was happy to see.

She tried to flinch from the pain, but I restrained her face on Ami's pussy which was flowing with my cum as Dylan began his final assault, sending Amber into a long stomach convulsing, spasmic climax when she announced....

"JESUS...... CHRIST..... OH OH OH .... I'M CUMMING," she screamed gasping for air. She shook and panted for a while trying to get as much of Dylan's beast as possible.

I just finished watching Dylan's full out fucking of my ex-wife and it turned me on to see her twisted/contorted body being used. When Dylan released his grip into Amber and his cock popped out, I realized how supercharged my cock was, so I pushed it back inside Ami. Ami moaned her approval, causing Amber to look over at Ami's naked spread body. Amber pulled herself back over to Ami and began kissing her as I tried to maintain rhythm on Ami. Amber and Ami were exploring each other's body. Ami was bucking upwards when I pulled out, she yanked Amber's hair and pulled her to her waiting-to-get-off pussy and I told her to make Ami cum, which helped get Ami over the top hearing my words. Amber's head was tossed around buried between Ami's thighs. I moved my very hard cock up to Ami's mouth while my ex-wife was eating her out.

"FUCK YOU," Ami said dropping my cock from her mouth to her hand, "I AM C U M M I N G.... FUCK YOU.... I'M C U U U U U M M M M I N G," she screamed.

Both women were spent as I enjoyed watching Amber get Ami off. We untied Amber. After a minute or two, I tossed Amber on her back, off to the side. Her head was hanging off the edge as I rolled Ami into Amber's open legs and told Ami I wanted her to get my ex-wife off.

Amber reached for Ami's head and helped pull her in quicker. Ami was up on her knees bent over licking Amber. I went and stuck my dripping cock into Amber's moaning mouth and started face fucking her like the dirty bitch I knew she was. Revenge was on my mind as I fucked her mouth hard.

SMACK across her pussy I landed a good one. The kind that leave that lingering sting that burns before it becomes erotic.

SMACK SMACK across Amber's clit was the next spanking. Ami resumed licking Amber after each smack.

I ordered Amber to suck both my cock and Dylan's cock until she came.

"Ooooohhhh, oh oh oooOOHHHHH, she started cooing..... oh fuck.... fuck.... fuck me, FUCK ME....HOLY SHIT.... her head tossed back and forth from dick to dick.. HOLY SHIT..... UUUUUUHHHHHH ARRRRRR... UUUMMMMM... ARRRR.... FUCK I'M CUMMING", Amber announced.... I'm cumming.... and she flooded Ami's tongue gagging on Dylan's beast.

After a much needed break, we all recharged on booze and weed. There was silence in the air when Ami broke the stoned awkwardness saying to Amber "Damn, I'm so happy I came with you tonight. Holy shit, girl, that was incredible!"

"I told you", Amber reminded her. "There's something to being watched as I'm used by 2 hard penises, gets me hot and purring."

"Damn, I could see myself wanting this ALL THE TIME," Ami confided. "But I just don't need Austin to find out, she said prayerfully. He'd never approve of my behavior or want to join in."

Never one to miss an opportunity for future piece of ass, Dylan slides up next to Ami and says, "you agree to do this again, and I won't show your man the video," he bluffed, but kept a straight poker face.

Ami wasn't sure if he was serious or not when he said, "But, if he leaves you over it, I'll take you for a while. I think I like playing with the two of you girls like this," he said matter of factly.

I stood and pointed to my once again coming to life penis and said "and so do I."

I told Dylan to grab Ami's arms and pull her towards him. "We're both gonna fuck Ami and my dirty ex-wife is just gonna watch us make her cum."

We fucked Ami in an aggressive, yet respectable manner. We just used her holes for pleasure as Amber watched us, masturbating to the live MMF she was watching.

Seeing Amber was rubbing her clit watching me openly fuck her friend and trying to get off on it, set me off. I erupted shortly thereafter in Ami. Dylan picked up Amber and flipped her over the sofa arm and began drilling her recklessly. Amber spread wider, giving herself to allow all of his girth to fill her yet again.

"Uuuhhhhuuuuhhhh mmmmm, God Dylan," Amber said as he impaled her.

Amber was preoccupied with Dylan's stuffing of her vaginal walls, making her about ready to explode her appreciative juices over this fantastic cock of Dylan's. Dylan shook and tossed her body, flipping her on her knees doggy style and impaled Amber back onto his tool.

Amber loved being watched and her throbbing vagina being the center of attention as Dylan was benefitting from her excitement.

Both girls were oblivious to their surroundings, fully enjoying their fun, when I heard the front door open and I knew the boys returned from the bar just in time, despite it having been 3 hours since they left.

After standing there watching the two girls getting nailed for 2 minutes, Clint spoke up and said "HOLY SHIT, LOOKIE HERE," as he took in the full view of Ami and Amber's naked, sweaty bodies lying on the couch getting dicked.

Ami jumped and instinctively tried to cover up. Amber gasped, realizing she had been thoroughly fucked while multiple new faces were fixated on her sex. As Dylan stuffed her, she rubbed her clit thinking about them watching her which immediately drew the boys attention.

I went to Amber and asked her if she liked being watched by 4 or 5 guys while getting drilled by Dylan. She opened her eyes and looked across the room to find 4 guys jacking themselves off, sending her to a near blackout.

"JESUS..... FUCKING.....CHRIST.... Amber yells..... OH MY FUCK.... FUCK.... FUCK.... FUCK.... her breathing quickened.... she was almost panting..... OH OH FUCK FUCK YES, YES, YES, I'M CUMMING....

Her pussy gushed as Dylan finished fucking her limp body. Dylan dropped her sweaty body on the love seat and walked away.

I stood between the two girls and latched a fistful of their locks and pulled/yanked them onto the floor on their knees. I told the 4 naked guys to gather around the girls.

12