I Don't Care About You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls, you will now service the boys however they want. If you don't, I will punish you," I ordered. I released their hair.

Instantly Clint helped himself to Amber's mouth, forcing himself inside. Amber instinctively started deep throating Clint as Dylan's cum oozed from her still burning vagina. Her legs parted wider and she hooked her foot around Ami and pulled her towards her sex, the whole time Clint was fucking my ex-wife's mouth. I will admit my cock was rock hard again watching Amber please two lovers while cum dripped off her pussy from her third lover.

I knelt next to Amber's ear as she kept blowing Clint, and told her how dirty hot she looked being used as a cum bucket. She moaned her approval.

"You're such a dirty slut," I told her.

She popped Clint's dick from her mouth, looked lustfully oblivious into my eyes and said "Yes, I am your slut."

"No, you are everyone's slut," I reminded her.

"Do you understand you are everyone's slut," I demanded?

SMACK SMACK SMACK across her ass went the leather strap. Her legs unconsciously parted wider hoping for more.

"Yes, I understand," she said.

"You understand, what," I insisted growing frustrated with her, ready to administer more welts to her body, when she spoke.

"That I want to be used like a fuck toy, passed around and watched being fucked. Thank you for allowing me to be everyones slut."

"Don't embarrass yourself," I said. "Or Ami's tight pussy is going to have all your fun while you just watch her, trying to remind Amber she is replaceable.

The girls were sprawled out on a blanket on the floor. Kenny lie on his back as Ami straddled his midsection. Amber lie on her back looking inviting to us 5 guys as we stood around rubbing/touching ourselves waiting for the action to start. The guys seemed nervous which made it awkward for Amber and Ami. They wanted to be controlled and used. They didn't want to have to think or god forbid have to do their job for them. But these men weren't taking charge. After a few minutes, I put both women doggy style, and told each guy to spank his girl and then each girl will tell them how they want to get fucked. If the guy likes the answer, then they start fucking. If he doesn't like the answer, then spank her again and ask for a different answer. The spanking, the exhibitionism, their willingness all got the girls horny and wet fast. This broke the ice and got the party started.

Forty-five minutes later, it was a sweaty, lust filled free-for-all on both women's bodies. Amber was taking on 3 guys at once and Ami took on Clint and myself. I loved seeing Amber being used and responding like a slave for a thick punishing cock. This whole thing was surreal. It didn't bother me watching my ex-wife crawl from dick to dick. It made me hard seeing her act like this.

As we now switched girls, I found myself in between my ex-wife's legs with Dylan up near her mouth and Ami taking on her three dicks. As she toyed her tongue around Dylan's horse head, I leaned into her ear and started to say at the same time I popped my cock inside her cunt, "you are a very sexy slut," as I started picking up my pace fucking her, going harder and harder, slamming her pussy repeatedly, then I stopped abruptly and said, "NOPE! I want better pussy" and stood and went back to Ami. The three guys loving on Ami returned to Amber.

Many hours later, it was just Dylan, myself and the two girls remaining. All five guys had fucked each girl once. The girls were full of cock lust, never having had so many to choose from at once. They willingly gave themselves to Dylan, Ken, Clint and Mike multiple times. Most of the time, each girl enjoyed having the affection of multiple men at once. Amber and Ami made excellent fuck toys and I loved Amber never saying no.

The girls were exhausted, body's limp but Dylan mounted my ex-wife so I took hold of Ami and laid her face to face with Amber. They started kissing and petting each other while Dylan and I worked their sore pussy's over one more time for the night. I watched my ex-wife's pussy easily take Dylan's monster cock, her breathing ragged, her head tossing back and forth in passion, her mouth open, moaning sounds of a woman about to cum. I whipped out of Ami's pussy and slammed my engorged cock into my ex's open mouth and began fucking her face wildly. Dylan matched my intensity and before long Amber was stiffening, contracting, convulsing throughout her body as Dylan and I pile-drove our cocks likes pistons into her 2 holes. She seemed to lose consciousness while her body twitched like a dying fish as she came multiple times.

Both girls were exhausted and ready to pass out. Having hit my limit of exhaustion, too, I gathered what I could find of the girls clothes, handed the clothes to them before they passed out, walked them naked out the front door and told them drive safe as I closed and locked the door then went to bed. Dylan was passed out on the sofa.

12