I Don't Do That!

Story Info
She says she doesn't suck cock. He begs to differ...
4.9k words
4.58
36.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when the store manager and I were closing one night. Everyone else left when the store closed, and two people always remained to count down all the tills. It was Christmas season in retail-land - Christmas was just two days away, in fact - so I was wearing a short, tight red dress. It was very festive and sexy, if I do say so myself. As Jason was counting down the vault, I hopped up onto the counter and kind of curled up on one elbow. From my cat's-eye view I could see through the metal gate and out into the darkened mall. Despite being so close to Christmas, the mall was eerie and deserted at that late hour. I always said it was stupid to stay open til midnight, but anyway, I'm getting off track.

Being my boss, Jason had always tried to keep things professional. Ish. We flirted all the time, but it was very subtle. You know - plausible deniability. Anyway, on this particular evening, he was a little more forward.

He stood up from the safe under the counter, looked me over, and said, "Abby, you look good enough to eat in that dress."

The way he said it nearly made my clothes fall off. If it had been too wolfish, or too needy, or anything other than the way he said it, I literally would have laughed at him. I didn't laugh, though. My nipples got hard, and I felt a thrill in my tummy. I got bold.

"Well, then eat me..." I suggested, letting my knees drift apart just a tiny bit.

He leaned on the counter, inches from my face, and said, "You know I can't do that. Being the boss and all..." He grinned, and I figured this was just going to be another teasing flirtation after all, but then he continued, "However, I know something you don't. I'm being transferred. In two weeks I won't be your boss anymore. If you can hold out, I'd be happy to oblige."

"Are you serious??" I blurted! "You're leaving, and you didn't tell us!?" Jason was the best boss I'd ever had, besides being hot, and I felt a wave of sadness. And hurt, too. "Why didn't you say anything??"

He got serious then, too. "I didn't say anything for a couple of reasons. Number one, I just found out for sure myself. And number two, I wanted to wait til after Christmas. I didn't want to stir things up."

We talked about the details, like where he was going (waaaaay too far away!) and when he was leaving (about three weeks). He would have one free week to pack up and move.

Finally I asked straight out, "Were you serious?? I mean, about, you know, eating me?" I giggled nervously, shocked at myself for asking. "Because I'd like to, um, get together before you leave..."

I should explain, Jason was probably 35, and my 19-year-old self had had a huge crush on him since the day he started. He was hot, he was sweet, he was infinitely cool and capable, and I just adored him! He was old enough to be an older man, without being so old he was crusty. And before we locked up that night, he had arranged to pick me up the day after he was finished at our store. He had to pack during the day, but he could spend the evenings with me.

Christmas came and went. Jason's last day at work came and went, too, and as he handed off his keys to Debbie, the assistant manager, he winked at me and said, "See ya tomorrow night!" I could tell by Debbie's grin and raised eyebrows that she'd want to hear more later. I didn't know what I'd tell her.

Jason picked me up right on time, which meant I wasn't quite ready yet. I don't do it on purpose, but still. I went into the bathroom to finish my makeup while Jason was left to deal with my sullen Dad and obnoxious little sister. When I finished, I zipped out, grabbed Jason's hand and called goodnight to the fam before I had to hear any of Dad's comments about my short dress or Jason's age.

"Sorry!" I said as we climbed into his car. "I hope I rescued you in time!"

He pulled out and the flow of traffic before he answered, "Charming family. Your sister's a cutie, but I think your Dad wanted to cut off my balls." He chuckled dryly.

"Yeah, Daddy hates everyone I date. And Mattie loves everyone I date," I laughed. "Anyway," I promised, "I'll make it up to ya for leaving you stranded."

He surprised me by unbuttoning his 501s as he drove, and pulling his half-hard cock out. He reached over and starting pulling me down toward him as he said, "You can start making it up to me right now! I've been waiting for this!"

I wriggled out of his grip and sat up in the seat, panting. "Jason!! What are you doing??!"

"Whatta you mean?" He looked annoyed and confused. "I... I thought that's what we were here for?!"

"Well, yeaahhhh," I demurred, "but, I don't, ummm... I-I-I don't give head. I don't like it!" I blurted, shaking my head. "I'm sorry. I don't do that!"

I couldn't read the look on his face, but he seemed to relent. "Okay, if you say so."

"Sorry! I'll make it up to you, I promise. You'll have fun, I swear!"

That seemed to break the awkwardness of the moment, and he laughed again. "Yeah, okay. Wait til we get to my place, and we'll have fun, for sure."

The evening turned out to be quite a blur! An intense fuck-fest of a blur!

When we got to his place, we sat in the living room for a little while, drinking a couple beers and making out. At last, he stood up and held out a hand, helping me up from the couch. As we passed the kitchen, he nodded toward the doorway and we ducked inside. He took a couple more beers from the fridge, sat them on the counter, and surprised me by lifting me bodily up onto the counter, too! Quick as a flash, he knelt down and stripped off my panties.

"Oh wow!! Baddass!" he murmured, and I knew he was admiring the tattoo of a moon and shooting star that adorns my waxed pussy. "That's fucking awesome!" he said as he started tasting me. I spread my legs wide and put my feet up on his shoulders, and he had me at a perfect angle. He tonguefucked me, and licked me, and sucked on my hard little clit! He ate me sooooo good, I orgasmed in no time!

Lifting me down to the floor again, he quipped, "I was right. You are good enough to eat!"

We stripped as we headed for the bedroom, the last two beers untouched. He laid back, naked and hard, and his big beautiful cock was everything I had hoped for! The glimpse I'd caught in the car only hinted at its smooth length. I was already soaked from the tongue-lashing I'd just gotten, so he slid in easily as I climbed atop him. I rocked and thrust my hips, riding him and grinding him hungrily. If I angled my pelvis just right, the full length of him rubbed my clit as I thrust down, and his shaft deep inside me massaged the soft walls of my pussy as I lifted back up. It was fucking heavenly! I rode him until I came hard, and then I lay against his chest, catching my breath.

He let me rest for a minute, and then he rolled me off him. I've heard the term, "manhandled," but I had never experienced it before! He got up, lifted me into a doggystyle position at the edge of the bed, and then stepped up behind me, between my legs. He grabbed my hips and moved me around into just the position he wanted, and then he drove that long, beautiful cock into me again! He fucked and pounded me hard and fast. At one point he reached up and pushed my head and shoulders down, then hiked my ass up higher, so I just laid with my face against the cool sheet and let him do what he would. Everything was a pleasurable blur at this point. He squeezed and swatted my ass, grabbed my hips and held me tight while he pounded, and at other times went nice and slow, almost teasing, in a fluid, rocking motion. At last I felt him build to a climax, and he roared as he came, filling my pussy with a hot flood! I could feel our wetness oozing down my thighs as he peaked.

But he wasn't finished.

In one swift motion, I felt him pull out, and then I immediately felt his mouth! His hands spread my legs a little wider, and he ate me like he was starving! Hungry slurps and licks covered my pussy and inner thighs. I was wet and messy, and he was licking it all up! Suddenly I jumped as I felt him spread my cheeks and his tongue started exploring my crack, too. I'd never had anyone do that, and I involuntary pulled away, grunting dissent. It felt too weird, somehow -- embarrassing, invasive, shameful, and erotic all at once.

"No, Jason!" I whimpered.

"Yes, Abby!" he teased, and renewed his tongue-lashing. As if to shame me more, he spread me wider and licked the full length of my crack, and then he started pushing his tongue into my ass. My god, it felt so amazing! I just gave in and let him do whatever he wanted. It all felt good!

Afterward, we sat on the couch together for a while. I was tucked comfortably under his arm, snuggled against him, and I asked, "So, do you kiss on the first date??"

He laughed and said, "Mayyyybe. I guess it depends!"

He kissed me deeply.

"Ewwww!!" I teased. "You stuck that tongue up my asshole!"

"I did!" he laughed. "And you liked it!" He playfully licked my mouth and face, and we giggled.

"I did," I admitted shyly, "but it kinda freaks me out, too."

"Yeah, I could tell," he smiled. "Anyway, do you wanna come back tomorrow and see what I do on the second date??"

I did.

For our second date, he took me out to dinner, even though this was all just supposed to be a hookup before he moved away. I didn't mind, but I wasn't sure how to feel about it, or if I was supposed to feel anything.

After dinner, we went back to his place again. As soon as we were through the door, he Jason called out, "Time for dessert!!" He picked me up bodily and practically threw me on the couch. He pushed up my skirt and slipped off my pretty thong.

"Mmmmmm, very nice!" he admired. "And already wet! Perfect!"

I told him he could keep them, and he grinned ear to ear before plunging in and eating me quickly to orgasm.

He stood up and quickly stripped out of his clothes, and I figured he was going to take me right there on the couch. He took my hand and helped me sit up, and I decided we must be headed for the bedroom instead.

But no.

He wagged his hard cock in my face and said, "Your turn!"

"No!!"I laughed, shooing his dick out of my face. "I told you I don't do that!"

He smiled down at me with a strange smile on his face.

"You say that," he said, "but you're wrong. You're gonna give me head, for sure."

I had never heard him use that tone before, and I didn't know what to make of it. At first I thought he was joking, but when he took my hair in his hand and pulled my face close, I got pissed!

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I hissed. "I told you I don't suck cock! I don't like it! Now, let go of me!!"

He did let go of my hair, but he didn't move away. I sat there panting in anger, but he seemed calm, even amused. He bent down and kissed me deeply, and I thought he was going to let it go, but after the kiss, he stood back up and put his hand behind my head. He didn't grab my hair this time, but he was holding me in place.

He rubbed his hard shaft on my face, and I tried to turn away, but he didn't let me get far. At least he smelled nice and clean, and honestly it was kinda sexy, but I didn't like him telling me what to do. He chuckled again, and said, "You're gonna suck my cock, Abby. I think you're gonna like it, too."

I glared up at him. "What are ya gonna do if I don't?" I snapped at him. "Are you gonna make me?" I realized even as I said it that it sounded kind of flirtatious, like I was daring him to! I was so mad at myself!

He just said, "Oh, I won't need to make you. You're gonna do it because I want you to. And because, deep down, you want to, too. You know it." He stroked my hair and grinned his crooked, sexy grin. Then he took hold of my hair again and pulled me from the couch and down onto my knees. "Now, open your mouth."

He said it so calmly, so matter-of-factly, that I was thrown off by it. His arrogance annoyed me and turned me on at the same time.

I opened my mouth. Don't ask me what I was thinking. Or what I was feeling. But I opened my mouth and looked up at him.

I don't what I was expecting, but I sure didn't expect him to hold his hand at the back of my neck and shove his cock all the way down my throat!

It happened so fast I didn't have time to do anything at all. No, that's not quite right. That sounds like he did it violently, but he didn't. He just slid it in and kept going, relentlessly, til his balls were pressed against my chin. I was shocked at the feeling of his head poking past the back of my throat and down my gullet. I didn't even know I could do that, and I sure didn't know how it was going to feel! I just felt, I don't know, full, I guess. And somehow violated or invaded. It didn't hurt, but I felt my throat kind of spasm and I felt my mouth flood with saliva. I felt a kind of panic because I couldn't breathe, but it was electrifying, too. I didn't gag until he started to pull out.

"Good girl!" he said, grinning ear to ear. "Now you know you can take it all! Now go ahead and suck me, Abby..."

I looked up at him with watering eyes. I still didn't want to do it. I can't explain my feelings. I just didn't want to.

He told me to keep sucking, though, so I did.

After that first thrust that went all the way down my throat, he didn't try and force it too far again, but he kept a hand on my head or wrapped in my hair and guided me. Once in a while the head would touch the back of my throat again and it would make me salivate, but that was it. He guided me with his hand and with his words, and with his reactions, too. I was fascinated in spite of myself, intrigued to find that I could feel him get harder when something felt good, and that I could feel him pulse and throb with pleasure.

We went on like that for a while, but then suddenly I tasted something strange, and I went on high alert. It wasn't a bad taste, really, and it certainly wasn't strong. It was actually a feel as much as a taste - a sense of something a little astringent and a little salty, maybe.

Anyway, I drew back in a panic!

"Nonono!" I gasped. "Don't cum in my mouth, please!"

Jason grinned impishly and bent to kiss me.

"Oh Abby. Sweetie, I'm gonna cum in your mouth, and you're gonna swallow it all. But not yet. That was just a little precum, 'cause you're doing such a good job."

He took my hair in his hand again and guided my mouth back to his cock. I sucked him. I hated that he was making me do it, but my pussy was soooooo wet, too. It made me angry and horny all at once.

Jason took his hand from my hair and put his arms behind his back, arching his pelvis out toward me and looking down. I paused and looked up at him.

"Keep going. You look amazing!" he said hungrily.

Glaring up at him, I kept going. I bobbed my head up and down and swirled my tongue around his head. I reached up to stroke him as I sucked, and he pushed my hand away.

"Just your mouth," he ordered, so I dropped my hands to my side.

I worked on him for quite some time. It was weird. I still didn't like it. I still felt invaded somehow. But damned if I didn't like the sense of power it gave me, being able to illicit such a reaction. It turned me on, without a doubt!

I could feel his energy building, and I knew he must be getting close to cumming. I dreaded it, but I kept going. Just before I sensed he was about to explode, though, he stopped me and asked with ragged breath, "You wanna get fucked before I cum?? 'Cuz you're about to make me cum!"

I looked up again, biting my lip, and nodded yes.

It seemed like my blowjob had energized and enervated him, because he picked me up bodily from the floor and bent me over the couch. He grabbed my ass with both hands and plunged his hard cock right into my pussy! I was glad I was so wet, because he didn't ease in at all! He fucked me so hard I found myself grunting in rhythm with his thrusts. We fucked like animals, and I was amazed at his staying power, after being so close to cumming before. After a while he flipped me over on my back at the edge of the couch, and I wrapped my legs around him while he drove into me.

When he was finally peaking in climax, he pulled out of my pussy and leaped up onto the seat of the couch, straddling me. "Open your mouth!" he cried, holding on to his cock as he moved into position. It all happened so fast! I opened my mouth, like he said, and he was suddenly spurting hot, ropy streamers of cum into my mouth and on my face! He put his throbbing dick in my mouth and stroked out the last few drops and said, "There you go, Abby! Swallow it, Baby!"

And I did.

He kept my panties as a souvenir that night, and dropped me off at my parents' house with no undies and dried cum on my face.

I couldn't sleep.

I'd gotten my pussy tattooed when I was rebellious virgin. As I became sexually active, I was awkward about the relationship part, and kind of aggressive when it came to the fucking part. The funny thing is, I was kind of uptight, too. I didn't want anything kinky. I knew how to flirt and act seductive, but I wanted to be in control. I wanted to be on top, and I thought the idea of sucking a guy's cock was demeaning and disgusting. Every time a guy wanted a blowjob, I just said straight-up, "I don't do that." And it worked. They all let it drop.

Except Jason. Fucking Jason, my manager crush. He'd gotten me all tangled up, and now I couldn't shut my mind off. I think I cried a little, but I wasn't sure why. When I finally dropped off to sleep, I had decided I wouldn't talk to him anymore. It was too confusing.

The next afternoon, when he texted "pick u up at 8", I wrote back, "no, not tonight." A few minutes passed and my phone buzzed again. "b ready. 8 oclock" I felt my stomach tighten, and wrote back, "fuck u! I said no." "yeah" was his answer.

Fucking Jason.

When he pulled up at 8:00, I was ready.

He opened the car door and I got in without talking. When he started driving toward his apartment, I said, "Just so you know, I'm not sucking your dick tonight. You're just gonna fuck me, and that's it."

"Deal!" he agreed with an evil grin. I looked sideways at him. That was was too easy, I thought. "And by the way, he added, "you look good enough to eat again tonight!"

"Oh!" I said, my suspicious thoughts set aside for a moment. I was glad he liked my dress, since it was a favorite of mine - a sapphire blue, clingy, off-the-shoulder mini dress. "Thank you. In that case, maybe I'll let you eat me, too!" I laughed.

"Oh, I will!" Jason purred with a grin.

When we got to his apartment, he let me in and followed close behind. He stepped up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close for a moment.

"I'm glad you came," he said softly in my ear, and then he started nibbling my neck. He began to run his hands over me, and cupped my breasts in his hands. My nipples hardened instantly, and he rubbed them through the thin fabric of my dress. He ran one hand back down my belly and lifted my hem to find my pussy already wet. "Mmmmmm, nothing underneath!! I like it..."

I moaned and leaned into him. "You better shut the door if you're gonna do that," I said softly. He kept fingering me for a long moment before he finally pushed the door shut with his foot. I looked over my shoulder at him, and he was grinning like always. Then he kissed me and went into the kitchen to pour us some wine. I settled onto the couch, which was one the the last pieces of furniture left in the living room.

Jason came back and handed me my glass. He waved a hand around the room, apologizing for how bare everything was. With only two days left before he had to move, almost everything had been stowed in the shipping cube he was using.

We sipped the wine, kissed, and made small talk for a while. Suddenly, Jason said, "Hey! You haven't seen the view from my balcony! It's what I'm gonna miss most about this apartment!"

12