I Don't Do That!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led me out the sliding door and we leaned against the railing, looking out. He was only on the second floor, but he was right -- he had a surprisingly good view! The valley sloped away, giving a lovely panorama of the city, backdropped by the distant foothills. There was a small park or courtyard just below, and the next building over was far enough down to allow a broad, unobstructed view.

"Mmmmmm, this is nice!" I said as he moved behind me again and snuggled up against me.

"It is, isn't it?" he murmured as he began nibbling my neck and fondling my breasts. He cupped a tit in each hand and pulled me close while thrusting his hips against my ass, and I could feel his hard cock through his jeans. I let out a little whimper as he toyed my nipples to perky hardness, and then began to pinch and twist them lightly.

"Careful!" I cautioned, as motion below us caught my attention. "There are people down there!"

"Don't worry," he said, "most people are oblivious."

As if to prove his point, he reached down to the hem of my dress and hiked it up over my tits, and then kept playing with my nipples.

"Nooooo!" I protested weakly. "They'll see!"

"Yes," he retorted. "And I don't mind if they see."

"I do!" I cried softly.

"Mmmmm, I don't think you do," he purred in my ear. One hand moved down my tummy and started teasing my clit. "I don't think you mind at all..."

I gave up arguing. The risk of someone seeing, however unlikely, added an undeniable thrill, and so I let myself be carried away. This was our third time together, and he seemed to be able to play my body like an instrument.

He had me trembling for release in no time. My legs were literally shaking! Before I orgasmed, though, he stepped back. Quick as could be, he manhandled me into the position he wanted. He bent me over and had me hold on to the handrail, then he lifted my ass up high. He knelt down behind me and started eating me ravenously! He took a cheek in each hand and spread me unceremoniously. Like that first night, he ate my ass with as much enthusiasm as my pussy! It still felt sooo strange, so vulnerable and embarrassing, but FUCK did it feel good! I gasped when I felt him slide his finger inside my anus, then two! He finger-fucked my ass for a few minutes, then he started tonguing it again. A swirling finger on my clit and his tongue probing my tight little hole just pushed me over the edge, and I had a gasping, wrenching orgasm! I didn't know or care if anybody was down there watching, either. It was amazing!

Without letting me rest, he picked me up and carried me back inside, where he plunked me face-down, ass-up over the arm of the couch. I heard him quickly undress the rest of the way, and then he was fucking me deep! His cock wasn't huge in diameter, but was easily the longest I'd had, and I loved the feel of him driving deep inside me. I gasped as I felt him slip his wet thumb into my ass. It was incredible! He pounded away, cock in my pussy and thumb in my ass. I've never cum from penetration, but I was beginning to think I might.

Before I had the chance, though, he pulled out and picked me up again. I couldn't believe how easily he seemed to move me around! It was like I was his personal doll, and it was both hot and annoying.

Anyway, this time he arranged me on my back with my head up on the arm of the couch. I expected him to climb on and fuck me missionary, but he moved back around the end of the couch again. He put is hands under me and pulled me toward him, so my back was arched over the arm, and my head and shoulders were kind of hanging over the edge.

Jason began stroking his cock and rubbing it on my face, and I squirmed away.

"No!! I told you I'm not sucking you!!"

"I know..." he said with a smile.

"Well..." I sputtered, not really knowing how to respond to that. "... well, I'm not! You said you'd just fuck me!!"

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you, don't you worry. Now, open..." he ordered in that voice that isn't the least bit threatening, but is so incontrovertible. "You open, and I'll do the fucking..."

I could have said no. But I didn't. I could have stopped him at any point, I'm sure.

But I didn't.

I opened my mouth, and he fucked me.

I mean that just like it sounds, too. He fucked my mouth and my throat just like he had been fucking my pussy. It was horrible, and it was fucking amazing. He shoved that long cock down my throat again and again, and I took it all. I gagged, and I felt like I couldn't catch my breath, I squirmed and writhed, saliva ran in ropy strings. He didn't seem to mind a bit. In fact, I'm sure it turned him on! And god help me, I hated it and loved it all at once. I felt an overwhelming sense of panic and excitement, all twisted together. The sense of being absolutely used as an object for his pleasure was repulsive and enormously erotic. It was freeing.

He reached between my legs and fingered me while he was fucking my throat. I spread my legs wide for him, and I came almost instantly, helplessly.

Then he came, and I ate it all.

When he dropped me off that night, he said, "Wear that dress again tomorrow. I like it!"

He was around for two more days, and I did anything he wanted me to. I liked it, too.

The very last night, when he dropped me off, he walked me to the door. I kissed him softly and thanked him. And then, under the glare of our porch light, I sank to my knees and blew him. It was late, and I didn't really care if anybody saw.

I stood, and he zipped up.

"Well, you can't really say you don't do that anymore," he said. The tease was gentle, tender even.

"No. Not to you, I can't."

I smiled, sad he was leaving.

He gave me one more hug, and I went inside.

12