I don't do the walk of shame...

Story Info
Crossdresser lets herself be pulled.
6.2k words
4.76
7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one's 100% a work of fiction, inspired by the song Strut, by Emeline (see YouTube or Spotify).


A little background... I'm a crossdresser, who sometimes goes out with friends to different cities, staying overnight in a hotel, and going out to clubs en-femme. This particular night I'd needed a bit of time with my thoughts, away from the main body of the group and the loud music. And that's where he found me, sitting alone a table, away from everyone else, probably with a pensive look on my face.

"Is anyone sitting there?"

I jumped a little bit; I'd been lost in my own thoughts.

Looking up at the source of the voice I saw a nice-looking chap, casually dressed, but not scruffy, clean shaven, slightly hipster look, blondish hair, brown eyes, probably about 6 foot, 6 foot 2.

"Sorry?" I replied, with my usual grace and wit.

He grinned, "No, I'm sorry for making you jump; I asked if anyone was sitting there," he replied, gesturing to the chair across from the table from me.

I shook my head, "Nope, feel free."

"Thanks, it's a little loud in there for my tastes at the moment."

"That's why I'm out here too; I think they've turned it up for the last few songs."

He nodded, putting his drink down on the table and pulling out the chair.

"Still, at least it's quiet enough to talk out here," he commented as he sat down, quickly adding "of course, I don't mean that we have to talk, it was just a turn of phrase."

I chuckled. "It's fine, I don't mind talking, I can be quite chatty when I've had a couple, and I've certainly had at least a couple. I think that last one was a double despite me asking her for a single."

I looked around for my friend Sandy who'd been to the bar for the last round. She was sitting at the other end of the outside area, chatting with a couple of our other friends, Mary and Patricia. Mary caught my eye and gave me a questioning look, as if to ask if I was OK. I nodded and smiled back at her; she gave me a huge wink and a grin and turned back to her conversation with Sandy.

"She the guilty party?" my tablemate asked, chuckling.

"Not her, the one next to her in the green dress," I replied as I turned back. "Cheeky bitch is probably trying to get me tiddly."

He laughed out loud, "and why might she be trying to do that?"

I shook my head ruefully, "it's a long story, and a bit of an inside joke."

He held up his hands, "I don't mean to pry, sorry."

"No, no, it's just it would take far too long to explain. Let's change the subject..." I glanced around... my eyes rested on a list of "Upcoming Events".

"Oh wow - a Star Wars Themed Drag Night!" I said. "That's gonna be different; I bet there will be a load of Princess Leia outfits!"

He looked in the direction I was looking. "You a Star Wars fan?" he asked.

"Not specifically, more of a general Sci-Fi and fantasy fan, especially late 70s, early 80s and into the 90s."

His eyes lit up and he grinned. "Hello, my name is..." he started.

"...Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." I grinned back at him. "Too easy!"

"OK, your turn..." he chuckled, picking up his drink and taking a swig.

I thought for a moment... "Dead or alive, you're coming with me."

"Oh, that's easy, Robocop, the original."

I laughed, finding that I was feeling more relaxed as the distraction took me out of the fretting headspace I'd been in.

"Hummm... how about... You did not shoot that green shit at me!" he even did the emphasis on "did not" from the movie.

"Independence Day, Captain Stephen Hiller, when he's being chased through the Grand Canyon."

"Oh you're good!" he replied.

I smiled "Sweetie, I'm more than good, I'm very good." with a slightly smutty lilt in my voice.

Hang on I thought, this wasn't like me! I don't usually flirt with people, even lightly, until I know them quite well. What was happening here? I had no idea, but decided to go with the flow and see how things played out.

"Well I guess that explains why she," he nodded with a grin towards my friends, "is trying to get you tiddly."

"She can try..." I replied with a grin. I paused for a moment, "OK... how about this... You maniacs! You blew it up!"

"Oh, oh... um... Planet of the Apes, the first one, not the remake, Charlton Heston, can't remember the character name."

"Yup, I can't either. But it's a classic scene."

As I said this, I noticed I was feeling more relaxed, more in control of my side of the situation, more confident. Perhaps it was the alcohol, perhaps it was because it was a subject matter I'm very familiar with, perhaps... I don't know, there was something about him that made me relax a little with him. Some sort of subtle chemistry.

"My glass is empty and I fancy another drink," I said, "but I'll get it myself, make sure it's a single." I said it with a smile so he knew I wasn't commenting on him. "Can I get you anything?"

"Southern Comfort and lemonade please, no ice." he replied, draining the last of his current drink and passing me the glass.

I stood up, took my handbag from the back of my chair, and said "I'll be back," in my best Terminator voice.

He laughed out loud, a genuine, cheerful, but not over the top, laugh. "I'll be waiting," he replied, the laughter still in his voice.

As I got to the bar, Sandy suddenly appeared beside me. She put her arm around me. "Everything alright?" she asked, in a slightly concerned voice, glancing back towards the table.

I smiled at her and reciprocated, my arm going around her waist. "Yeah, he's cool, we're having a bit of fun throwing movie quotes at each other."

She giggled. "Sounds like more your thing than mine. As long as you're OK?"

"Yup, all is good," I replied. Just then the barman came up to me. "Can I get a voddy and coke, with ice, and a Southern Comfort and lemonade, without, please? You want anything Sandy?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I'm good thanks, just came to check on you."

"That's very sweet of you dear," I said, squeezing her waist and kissing her on the cheek.

"Got to look after my friends," she replied, squeezing me back as she unhooked her arm from my waist. I did likewise and she wandered off back to join the others.

I watched her go, smiling at how lucky I was to have such good friends. I noticed he was still sitting at the table, not explicitly looking at me, but certainly looking in the general direction I'd be returning from.

"Your drinks madam; cash or card?" the barman asked from beside me. I turned towards him, reaching into my handbag and taking out my purse. "Sorry, miles away. Card," I replied, realising he'd been stood there for a little while.

He produced a card machine from behind the bar, I checked the total, and presented my card. Accepted. I took the drinks and headed back to the table.

"Thanks, sure it's a single?" he said with a chuckle, as I put the drinks on the table. "Would I try to get you tiddly?" I joked, hanging my handbag on the chair and sitting down again.

"So, who's turn?" I asked, taking a sip of my drink.

"Well you did the Arnie, but did that count?" he asked.

"Humm... maybe not, but I also did the Planet of the Apes. Which means it's your turn for sure," I replied.

"OK..." he paused, striking a dramatically thoughtful pose.

"You mean fluid transfer?" he quoted.

"Oh come on!" I said, "Demolition Man, when Lenina Huxley is kicking John Spartan out of her domicile. You picked one of my favourite movies!"

"Well how was I to know?" he asked, trying to sound aggrieved, but the humour of the situation coming through in his voice, "I really thought I had a good one there."

I smiled back at him, "That scene is really quite erotic, up until he takes the helmet off."

"That it is," he said, "the way Lenina is acting, and the images that are flashing up." We smiled at each other, clearly remembering the scene.

"What about this... I have come here to chew bubblegum..." I offered.

"Oh, it's the one with the sunglasses... ummm...." I could see him racking his brain.

I gave him a few seconds. "I'm gonna have to hurry you..."

"Nope, I can see it, I can't get the title, but I am going to kick myself..."

"They Live," I answered, with a grin, "now let's see you kick yourself."

He stood up and stepped away from the chair. I was surprised, I hadn't expected him to actually do it. He grabbed hold of the top of the low wall for balance, and swung his foot back. Bringing it forward he gently tapped himself on the back of his other knee with his toes.

"Oh very clever," I said, "smart arse."

He took a bow, with a big grin, and sat down again, picking up his drink and taking a sip.

We carried on throwing lines at each other, and discussing movies, and gently flirting, for another two rounds of drinks; the flirting getting less gentle, and the double-entendres getting raunchier.

"Here's another, and yes, I know we've already had the movie, but..." he said, pausing for me to respond.

"Go for it, there have been so many, that's not likely to be a help," I replied.

"Are all fluid transfer activities like this?" he said, leaning forward towards me.

Demolition Man again... I knew the movie, I knew the scene, I knew the reply line. Split second decision. What to do.

I leaned in, I kissed him. Just briefly.

"Better," I replied with a smile, giving him the follow-up line, appreciating that he'd given me a clear way out if I'd wanted it; I hadn't had to kiss him, or even give him the line, we could have kept the evening light and silly.

We stayed leaning in close. "We seem to have switched the roles," I said quietly, "so now..." and left it hanging.

(In the film John kisses Lenina, she asks the question, he replies "Better" and she kisses him again. So we hadn't just switched the roles but slightly changed the scene too - but it was about the symbolism, not recreating the scene.)

He took the opening which I'd left him and kissed me back. A bit harder, still not aggressive, but clearly with more intent and passion. He smelt male, and fresh, and slightly of alcohol.

At that point the thoughts and feelings that had been floating around in my brain crystalized. I wanted him. I wanted to have sex with him. I wanted to kiss him with passion, feel his skin against mine, feel him inside me, feel his pleasure and my pleasure combined. And I decided I was going to get what I wanted.

That flash of thought consolidated into my lips as I reacted to his kiss, opening them, applying more pressure, more movement, my tongue flicking out to see if he was interested. His hand came up and cupped the side of my face, not controlling, just touching. His tongue made contact with mine, clearly he was interested.

We kissed for what felt like several minutes but was probably only a few seconds. I'm not sure which of us pulled back first. He kept his hand on my face for a fraction of a second after our lips parted and then laid it down on top of mine on the table. Wrapping his fingers around mine he looked at me and uttered what would have been a really cheesy line if it wasn't for for earlier context.

"Your domicile or mine?"

I didn't want to laugh, I really didn't, but I couldn't help myself. I burst into a gale of laughter. I put my hand over his to emphasise that I wasn't laughing at him, but at the line. He looked a bit concerned then realised the humour and smiled. "Yeah, I should have thought that one through," he commented.

I grinned at him as I recovered from my laughter. "Well I'm at the Premier Inn," I said.

"Which one?" he asked. "There's the one I'm in, on East Street, about 4 minutes that way." He pointed in one direction. "Or there's the other one on St Peter's Road, which is about 6 minutes the other way."

"I'm in St Peter's Road, so yours is nearer," I said, my emotions a bit of a turmoil, realising that this was the first time I'd ever done anything like this, and I was actually excited about it. Yes, I was nervous, but I was also horny, and feeling unexpectedly self-confident.

"The invite's open," he said, clearly not wanting to take anything for granted.

I took my hand out from under his, started to stand up, he looked worried, "don't go anywhere," I said, grabbing my handbag and heading across the outdoor space towards my friends.

"Gurls, I'm heading off, don't wait up," I said as I approached. Heads swivelled to look at me, slightly shocked expressions on their faces.

"I thought you weren't that sort of a gurl!" Sandy exclaimed.

"Well, people change I guess. He's at the other Premier Inn, I'll text you the room number when I get there, just for safety."

"Well I hope you have a lovely time, and give us all the details over breakfast!" Mary joked. "Assuming your back for breakfast." she added with a smutty grin.

"We shall see; enjoy the rest of the evening, I certainly plan to!" I replied, turning back towards where he was waiting for me.

As I walked towards him I felt a little bit of swagger, a bit of wiggle, in my walk; this wasn't like me, what had changed? Oh well, not the time to analyse it now.

He held out his arm, and I hooked mine through it. Walking through the double doors, back into the club, arm in arm, knowing my friends were watching me, was a hell of a buzz.

We had to disengage arms to get out of the front door of the club, which is only a single width door, but we quickly re-hooked our arms as we walked up the street, my heels making a lovely clicking sound on the pavement.

We got to the pedestrian crossing, and I stumbled slightly, my heel catching on a loose paving slab. He held me up and provided balance, and then used the opportunity to slide his arm round my waist. I liked that idea, it felt good, so I did the same.

Walking down the main street, with our arms round each other, seeing all the other couples and groups, it felt such a natural thing to do. I wasn't a bloke in a dress, with some sleezy admirer; I was me, a proud crossdresser, happy in my sexuality and desires, with a handsome chap on my arm who I was going to have some sexy-fun-times with.

We arrived at the Premier Inn, his card opened the door, and we walked through the lobby. A couple of older folks gave us a funny look, but I didn't care. We got to the lift, he used his card to call it, and the doors opened straight away. We walked in, I turned and leaned against the rail, my knee cocked slightly forward. He pressed 7, and then turned to me.

"I've always loved kissing in a lift," he commented. "What are you waiting for?" I asked. He smiled and stepped forward, my arms wrapping around him as his lips met mine, our bodies pressed together, my breasts against his chest, his hands around my waist, one running down to my bum. I held him tight to me, I could feel his cock pressing against my thigh, it didn't feel like a monster, but it was certainly present and part of the experience.

We kissed for all 7 floors, hands gently roaming, until the lift dinged and the doors opened. He stepped back and held out his hand. I took it, and he lead me down the corridor, the lights turning on as we walked.

"Here we are," he said, as we stopped outside room 719. He opened the door, stepped through and put the card in the power slot. Holding the door open for me he gave a little bow. "After you milady."

"Why thank you kind sir," I replied, giving a little curtsey and entering the room.

The door closed behind me and his voice came over my shoulder "I'd offer to take your coat, but you don't appear to have one. May I instead offer you a drink?"

"I'm OK thanks, but I really need to use the loo? That outside air has hit!"

"Of course," he replied, reaching past me and throwing the switch for the bathroom, "I'll just get a bit more comfortable."

I ducked into the bathroom, closed and locked the door behind me. I did need to pee, but I also needed to text Sandy. And I wanted to get a bit more comfortable too. Priorities... I pulled down my knickers and took off my gaff, tucked the latter in my handbag, sat down, and had a pee. Staying sitting I grabbed my phone from my bag and messaged Sandy, just "719", that's all she needed.

I put my phone on the side and pulled my knickers up. Turning to the basin I flushed the loo, and washed and dried my hands. As I was about to put my phone back in my bag it pinged with a message. It was Sandy. Two words, "Have fun", followed by the aubergine emoji and a winking smiley. I chuckled to myself as I dropped my phone back in my bag.

Gathering myself up mentally I gave a little shake of my shoulders as if to shake off any remaining doubt. Unlocking and opening the door, I stepped out, pausing to turn off the light. Looking round the corner towards the main part of the room I could see that he'd taken his shoes and socks off, and removed his trousers. He was sitting on the chair (one of the almost-like-a-dining-room-chair type that a lot of hotels have) looking at his phone. As he heard the click of the light he looked up and put his phone down.

He gestured down towards his legs, "I hope you don't think me presumptuous. I forgot to leave the air-con on when I left the room and it's a bit warm for me at the moment."

I could feel the draft of the air con on the back of my neck as I stepped forward into the main room, and it was little bit warm still. "That's fine, I'm not 100% sure I left it on in my room either!" I replied.

I looked down at his underwear, simple black undies, nothing flashy or ornate, but with a very interesting looking bulge in them.

I dropped my handbag by the wardrobe and stepped towards him. As I reached him, I spread my legs and planted one foot either side of him. Bending my knees I sat on his lap, my lips about level with his nose. He tilted his head back, and I leant mine forward. Our lips met. His hands cupped my bum cheeks. I could feel his cock against my thigh. His mouth opened, mine did the same. Our tongues touched, then pressed against each other, running around each other, our lips moving in sync with each other. His hands roaming over my bum and up the small of my back, then down again, under my dress, to discover my suspenders over my partly bare buttocks.

He moaned gently into my mouth as his exploring hands discovered my lacy Brazilian undies.

We kissed like this for a couple of minutes, but my knees started to get uncomfortable because of the angle. I regretfully pulled my lips away from his and used his shoulders to steady myself while I stood up. Stepping back I could see a damp patch at the tip of his cock; that gave me a sense of a buzz, knowing I'd caused him to get that excited.

"I think I'm a little warm myself," I said, taking off my necklace and putting it on the desk. "I hope this works," I muttered, as I reached down, took hold of the bottom of my dress, and lifted it up over my head. In the past this manoeuvre had about a 50% success rate, the rest of the time leaving me in a very undignified mess of fabric and wig and tits.

The goddess was on my side, it worked, it came up over my head, my wig stayed where it was, and I shook my arms to drop it on the floor. I used my foot to push it to one side, no way I was going to risk tripping over that, and stood there, my hands on my hips, one foot in front of the other, one knee slightly cocked, the opposite hip dropped. He looked me up and down and back up again. Taking in my lacy black bra with C cup tits, matching suspender belt, with black seamed stockings, and matching Brazilian knickers, which didn't really leave much to his imagination. My 3" heels in black with gold decoration finished off the outfit.

"Oh my god you look amazing," he spluttered, "I thought you would, but that outfit, it's fantastic."

I grinned, and gave him a twirl, showing off the back view, "I'm really glad you like it!" I said.

12