I don't do the walk of shame...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, I really do," he said, standing up and taking a couple of steps forward to take me in his arms. I relaxed into his body, feeling his firm cock against my erection, his hands running up and down my back, his lips kissing my neck. I leaned my head back a little to encourage him (my neck is a very sensual place for me). He took the hint and kept kissing it while his hands continued their exploration of my back and bum.

I put my hands on his hips, at the top of his undies, and hooked my fingers in them, applying a slight downward pressure. He got the hint and pulled back a little, allowing me to wiggle them down his body. They nearly got stuck on his cock, but a little careful manoeuvring of my hands to the front allowed enough room for the head to pop out. I pushed them down as far as I could without bending down, then in one smooth move I took a half step back, pressed on his thighs for support, and dropped to first one then both knees. This, as planned, bought my lips pretty much in line with his cock, as my hands pushed his undies all the way down to his ankles. I let go of them, and he stepped out of them.

I looked at his cock for a moment, it was a very nice-looking cock. A little thicker than my normal toys, but about the same length; uncut with the tip of the head visible. Leaning forward I kissed it, then took hold of the shaft and gently stroked it a couple of times. Pulling his foreskin back a bit I slipped my lips around the head and gave it a gentle suck.

He moaned gently as I stroked the shaft while slowly slipping my lips down his length. I took as much as I could into my mouth, then pulled back, teasing the tip with my tongue as I stopped, my hand stroking it some more. I could taste his pre-cum, and I wanted more, so I slid him into my mouth again, my lips snug against the shaft, my tongue pressing against the underside, trying to see if I could make him make more.

He put his hands on my head, as I ran my lips up and down his cock, licking and sucking. He didn't try to pull my hair, or even wrap his fingers in it, respectful of it being a wig. Instead he ran his hands over my hair, and down the sides of my face, caressing me.

"I really want to fuck you," he said, "even though that feels wonderful."

I stopped sucking him and kissed the end of his cock once more. I wanted him to fuck me too. I wanted to be fucked on my back, making eye contact, watching my lovers face. I wanted to see his pleasure as I took my pleasure from him.

He offered me his hand to help me stand up. I took it, and as gracefully as I could stood up. He slid his hand up my arm and round my back, pulling me to him. "Let me taste myself on your lips," he murmured, as he leaned in to kiss me. I opened my lips as he made contact, letting his tongue run around my mouth, pressing my lips against his, his hands roaming around my back and bum, caressing my cheeks, and stroking my crack.

After a few seconds I gently broke the kiss. "I want you to fuck me too," I said, pulling back from him and reaching for my handbag. I moved away from him and sat on the bed. I was leaning down to take my shoes off when suddenly he dropped to his knees and started taking them off for me. "Oh, thank you," I said, taking the moment to reach into my bag for a condom and some lube.

After he'd removed my shoes he ran his hands up my legs, caressing them, until he reached the top of my stockings and slid his hands onto my bare flesh. An electric tingle ran through me as his hands transitioned from nylon to skin. His hands reached my hips, and he brushed his right hand across my cock as he hooked his fingers into the top of my knickers. As I lifted myself up a little, he unhooked my knickers from the top of my cock and pulled them down at the front. He then used both hands to pull the sides down until they were around my thighs. Leaning in he kissed the tip of my cock, then pulled back and stood up.

I also stood up, just long enough to kick my knickers over by my shoes. While I was doing that he took his t-shirt off, and now he was naked. I was wearing exactly what I wanted to be wearing, my sexy, slightly slutty, bra with matching suspenders and stockings. I quickly sat down and reached out to take hold of his cock. "Come 'ere." I growled, gently pulling him towards me.

I'd put the condom on the bed beside me and now I reached for it with my other hand. Letting go of his cock I unwrapped the condom, dropping the wrapper beside the bed, and slid the condom over his cock, remembering, of course, to squeeze the air out of the tip. I'm not one of those who can put a condom on with their mouths, so I just used my hands to roll it down the length of his shaft.

I picked up the lube and handed him the bottle. "Use as much as you need," I said, leaning back and lowering myself to the bed. Lifting my legs I exposed my bum to him, his target clear. He took a couple of pumps of lube and rubbed it over his cock. He then wiped some around my hole and slid a finger inside me with some on. That felt nice. Small, but nice.

I hooked my hands behind my thighs to lift my legs up fully as he stepped up to the edge of the bed. I felt him press the head of his cock against my hole, just gently at first, then harder, opening me up, almost teasing me. As he got further and further inside me I could feel myself opening up to him, relaxing around his firm shaft. Almost unexpectedly he reached full penetration, his balls resting against my cheeks, his pubes against the underside of my balls. He held that position for a moment, then started to fuck me. Thrusting in and out, in a steady rhythm, not rushing, not pounding, just... making love.

I was watching his face as he penetrated me, as he gave me what I wanted, as he took what he wanted. Pleasure, a tiny bit of guilt perhaps (I didn't know his relationship status, I carefully hadn't asked), but mostly pleasure. He stopped for a moment, deep inside me, leaned forward and kissed me, not for long, the position wasn't ideal, but it felt so good to have his lips against mine while his cock was inside me.

He stood back up and took hold of my ankles, allowing me to release my legs and start gently stroking my cock. I didn't want to cum until he did, and ideally I wanted to come through being fucked, but in either case I was going to cum.

Holding onto my ankles he started thrusting again, slowly at first, getting faster and stronger, bracing himself against my ankles, looking down at my cock, then my tits, then my face, then my bum, with his cock pounding my arse. He was clearly taking it all in. Looking back I wish I'd kept my handbag nearer so I could grab my phone and get some photos of this.

He was speeding up, his thrusting getting more urgent, his face getting a little flushed. His cockhead was rubbing and teasing my prostate, making my cock bounce each time he fucked his dick into me. I could feel I was getting close too, so I left my own cock alone, instead reaching out and stroking my thighs, giving him an exciting visual to look at.

He let go of my ankles, slowly, so I had time to take the weight, and put his hands down beside, slightly changing the position. I wrapped my legs around him, my heels on the top of his bum, pulling him inside me with each stroke. My hands went to his body, to his nipples, to his shoulders, as he gave up all pretence of lovemaking and concentrated on fucking me. That was exactly what I needed right at that point, I'd got past the "make love to me" stage and was now in the "fuck me senseless" stage.

Each thrust was stimulating my prostate, and I could feel my own orgasm coming to the fore, I wanted to hold out as long as I could, to try to cum at the same time as him, or just after, but I wasn't sure I could manage that. I kept pulling him in to me, encouraging him, letting him know that I really wanted this.

He was making soft groaning noises, clearly not a shouter; and then suddenly he grabbed hold of my hips and shoved himself into me so hard I moved an inch or so up the bed. It felt almost like he was trying to cram his balls up there too. "Fuuuckkk," he moaned, as I felt his cock start to pulse.

I reached for my cock but didn't make it before my own orgasm arrived. I felt my balls tighten, my arse clench, and my cock start twitching as my prostate reacted to his pulsing. My cock delivered the first spurt of cum, all the way up to my tits, warm on my chest and belly, followed by several more, as my body was washed over by that wonderful sensation that's beyond description. I think I moaned a bit myself,

I lost a bit of a sense of time as the sensation tripped out my brain a little. I could feel him inside me, I could feel the warmth on my belly, I could feel his hands on my hips, I could feel my cock resting in a puddle of cum.

He let go of my hips, and I unwrapped my legs. Slowly, almost reluctantly, he pulled out of me, sending another little shiver through my body. As he pulled all the way out, I felt a sense of emptiness, but also a sense of accomplishment, a sense of fulfilment, a sense of achievement at having got what I wanted, and at having given him what he wanted.

"Oh wow," he said, as he walked round to the side of the bed and lay down, the condom on his slowly deflating cock glistening with lube. "I know, that was... fucking amazing, and amazing fucking," I replied, starting to stand up, putting one hand to catch the cum on my belly.

"I need to clean up," I said, using my other hand to grab my handbag, and heading for the bathroom. He grunted, I assume it was "OK" or some such.

My knees were a little wobbly as I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Taking a moment to look at myself in the mirror, I decided that I liked what I saw. A sexy gurl who'd got exactly what she wanted, and given what she was prepared to give.

There was a box of tissues on the side which I used many of to clean up my belly and chest. The cum in my bra was just going to have to wait till laundry. I wiped up the surplus lube from my bum, and sat down on the loo for a couple of minutes to pee and give my knees time to sort themselves out.

I took that opportunity to text Sandy. I send the aubergine emoji, the water splash emoji, the wide grin emoji, and the thumbs up. She'd know exactly what that meant.

Taking a deep breath I stood up, looked at my face, decided I needed a little more lipstick but everything else was OK. I wasn't planning to stay, you see. I was sort of expecting to have to argue the case, but I wanted to be back in my own room to sleep. After applying the lipstick, I checked again to make sure I had all my stuff and opened the bathroom door.

Walking back into the bedroom, I was greeted by the sight of him curled up on his side, naked, snoring gently. I nearly burst out laughing but controlled it into a tiny giggle; such a sterotype, cums, rolls over, and falls asleep.

I looked around, found my knickers, and pulled them on, then pulled my dress over my head (it goes on easier than it comes off) and walked round to the side of the bed. Looking down I noticed the condom had fallen off his cock and landed on the floor. It was right where his foot would probably land when he got up and he really didn't need to wake up to that. I picked it up, tied a knot in it, and left it on his bedside table.

Back down at the foot of the bed I pulled the duvet up and over him, didn't want him getting cold after all.

Looking around I spotted some hotel stationary on the desk, along with a pen, so I wrote him a little note. "Better indeed, 'Be Well' John" and signed it"Lenina xx"

I grabbed my necklace, picked up my handbag and shoes, and left the room quietly, closing the door carefully behind me and making sure it latched. Walking down the corridor in stockinged feet felt... not like I expected. I wasn't shameful, it wasn't embarrassing, it was... just me, being me.

I put my shoes on while riding down in the lift, leaning against the rail to keep my balance.

I still had the slightly tingly all-over afterglow, as I walked out of his hotel and headed in the direction of mine.

As I walked, I thought about how unlike me that had all been, wondering what had inspired it, what had made me realise what I could be, no more the scared gurl, worried about what people might thing.

Suddenly it came to me. The lyrics of a song that had been playing at the club while I was deep in thought... "I don't do the walk of shame, I strut." And I was, I was strutting along the street, paying no mind to the people I passed, not caring what they thought about me.

"Well, this is a change for the interesting," I thought, as I walked along, head held high, proud in my non-shame...

12