I Don't Like Violence Ch. 02

Story Info
Leo escapes the goblin pack then stumbles into saurians.
6.1k words
4.77
5.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers

I Don't Like Violence So I Put All My Stat Points Into Charisma

Chapter 2

Goblin voices sound very much alike, but I think it probably belongs to the red-haired one that had been in charge of Nunu's little patrol. Panic sets in. They were back. I had missed my chance to escape. Now they were going to rob me, probably beat me until I couldn't hope to get my things back, and leave me on the side of the road...

But more than that, I'm worried about Nunu. She was caught having sex with a human! How were the others going to see that? What was going to happen to her?

Nunu leaps off of my hips to her feet, but she doesn't stay there long. With a squeak, she tumbles forward, her shaky legs unable to hold her up. She's a mess, covered in her own cum, mine dribbling out of her tiny pussy, naked and vulnerable as a team of six goblins show up from between the bushes.

"Nunu," the red-haired one says. Her voice is seething with barely restrained rage.

"Muta," Nunu whimpers. "Nunu just..."

"Just having snu-snu with human! Nunu have maggots for brains?" she stomps forward in all her three-foot-something stature and looms over her prone comrade. "If Nunu want wiwi, only has to ask us. We give wiwi to Nunu, show her place." She gestures toward me, "Why this? Why our prey? He not even big as you. You insult us!"

I want to say something, but I know that if I do, they will just double down on her. Better to let them think I'm still gagged. For now.

Nunu has no answer, just staring at the ground in front of her.

"You look when I talk," Muta growls. She grabs my friend's cheeks and yanks them up. Nunu struggles with her eye contact, and as she does, she sees me, bound and naked where it counts.

Suddenly it looks like she's figured something out. "You try it," she says, inspired with sudden boldness.

"What." says one of the goblins behind them. A chorus of laughter erupts from them, including from Muta.

"Nunu serious!" she insists. "Human dick best dick! You try it! If you no like, no lose anything. But if you like, we have snu-snu with human aaaaaall night long, feel so good!"

I blink, unsure of how to process this. Granted, I do feel like I can keep going, but... Is this really going to work?

The goblins actually seem to consider it. Some of them anyway. Most, including Muta, frown skeptically, but their leader does seem to be considering it. "Likiki," she barks, to the gray-powdered one from before. She was one of the ones who actually seemed to be considering Nunu's words. "You test. Ride human. Tell us if Nunu lying."

Likiki splutters, at a loss for words. Giving up on articulating her thoughts, she shrugs out of her fur coat and plods in my direction. My eyes widen as she draws closer and closer. Pieces of fur and poor-quality leather come off, baring herself much as Nunu did. She's a little taller than her as well, but skinnier, more wiry. I can see she's got some abs when her top finishes coming off, though whether from exercise or poor nourishment, I find it difficult to say. Her hips are about as wide as Nunu's, and she has thighs to match, strong yet padded with fat. Her breasts are virtually nonexistent, tiny little slightly-cone-shaped mounds on her chest capped by the most adorable dark green teats. I gulp as her skirt goes next. Her size catches me off-guard. She's bigger than Nunu, substantially so. Not twice my length, but getting there, and quite thick. I wonder if Nunu was happy to see my dick because as far as goblins go, she's on the small side?

Likiki pauses when she reaches me, heavy nuts swinging under her engorging rod, seeming to ponder whether she was really doing this. Muta puts an end to that. "Likiki, do it!"

She flinches and nods. "Human have to get me ready," she tells me, and I nod. I glance over at Nunu, who actually is wearing a smile. Then my vision is blocked out.

I gasp. There is so much booty in my face, I'm actually at a loss for words. My hands instinctively try to reach up, but to my deepest chagrin, they remain bola'd to my sides. Instead I do my best to lie back comfortably as it envelops my face. So much green softness... I'm in heaven.

I can hear her as she starts to moan slightly. I haven't found her pussy yet among the vast open plain of her bootyflesh, but I must have touched it. She soon rectfies that, sliding her cleft up along my nose until something hot touches my tongue. I don't hold back. My stat-enhanced silver tongue is finally put to use, snaking out to delve right into her folds. She tenses above me, and I feel her balls clench up. "Oooo fakka!" Her thighs clamp down on either side of my head, and with a flex of her strong little legs, she mashes herself down. I can't breathe, but for the moment I don't worry about that. I worry about where my tongue is going.

Her clit isn't easy to find in and of itself, but I find it guided by her reactions. It's no secret when her voice suddenly whines to a piercing pitch that sets a flock of birds flying. My lips clamp around that spot, kissing it with undivided attention. Another goblin expletive tears from her lips, and I feel something hit my leg. Then again, and again. She already came! "Nunu tell truuuuuuuuuuuuuuth!" she squeals, bucking her hips. I'm able to suck in a breath of air and renew my efforts. My lips part and my tongue slides into her once more. She tastes very salty, which I don't find surprising. And while I will probably need a drink afterward to rehydrate, it isn't unpleasant. Like soup.

Between the peals of pleasure, I hear a goblin scoff. "Stupid Likiki not get it. We need test human wiwi, not face!" The voice comes closer. "Stupid Likiki stay there. Muta test wiwi." The cheeky girl is jealous! Making excuses to ride me. Blessed be the goddess who gave me these powers- girls are fighting over me! I can hardly believe it!

I flinch as all at once, a tiny but still heavy weight slams down on my hips. I don't penetrate her, instead my dick is flattened underneath the unmistakable weight of another fat rump and a pair of heavy nuts, and the distinct heat of a horny pussy. I harden instantly.

She bucks her hips with small moans I almost miss under the sounds of Likiki humping my face like a rutting dog. She's wet. Did she play with herself while watching the two of us go at it? Were the other goblins doing it too? I don't have time to think about it, before she's raised her hips up, lined my dick up with her entrance, and slammed right down.

She goes so still I think for a moment she might legitimately have died. But then a tortured groan tears from her throat, betraying her best attempt to keep it down. "Is best wiwi gobbos have ever had!" she declares.

Likiki cums again, this time heralded by a splatter of cum against skin- Muta's skin. Muta, for her part, doesn't hold back. She rises and slaps herself back down again with a cry of delight, her inhibitions dropping. "This best treasure we steal today! Better than shinies! Better than magic sticks! This most magic stick of all! Ooooowawawawa!"

Likiki is trembling on top of me, her bucks growing weaker, until soon all she can do is sit still while my tongue swirls within her. Her orgasms weaken, and I no longer hear them strike her fellow goblin's skin, instead puddling over my stomach and chest, and eventually not at all. That's when she topples off. Lying next to me, all I can see of her is her great big, jiggling backside. I stare for a moment, until my attention is grabbed by the flailing rod slapping against my stomach.

Muta, for her part, is a fairly big girl. Broader than Nunu in every sense. Her boobs are a palmable size, big enough to really jiggle while she rides the ever loving tar out of my dick. Her abs are not just well defined, but well fed, arms and legs curving with visible, stocky muscle. She's well-built, I have to say. And that's saying nothing of the intimidating tower between her legs. That one is twice my length, no two ways about it, and her balls are almost as big as apples. Again, my hands instinctively rise to feel it, but can't. Despite the fact I'm much more interested in her pussy, I can't help but want to get her off that way too.

But for her part she doesn't seem to share that sentiment. Her dick goes entirely untouched as she rides me good and rides me hard. Her eyes are closed in concentration, trying to stay above the overwhelming flood of feelings. And speaking of flood, her cock is blasting off just like Nunu's did. My middle is an absolute mess of cum by now, the three goblins having poured out what looked like fifteen of my own full orgasms' worth onto me. Slightly gross as that is, I can't help but be flattered by it.

And likewise, I can't help but be flattened by the ass that soon takes Likiki's place.

One by one, the goblins take their turns. True to her leadership position, Muta rides me the longest, but soon even she too hits her limit. Long after she runs on empty, she shakily rises to her feet and tries to walk away, only to slump over and fall asleep on her face. The next girl can't hold back, instantly taking her place. By the end, three had ridden my face into a stupor, and the other three had ridden my dick likewise. I had cum in the three of them too, but each time I still wouldn't go soft, and still felt horny enough to continue. The dick of a god indeed.

Finally the last one slumps on my dick. Rather than fall off though, she falls forward, her ten-incher dick pinned between our bodies, and absolutely basted in cum. She starts snoring on the spot.

I remember Nunu then, because suddenly she is there, shoving the last of my riders off of me. "Likiki and Muta not be kayo for long," she says. She whips out a small, well-used knife and finally cuts me free of the bola holding my arms down. "We need move fast."

I'm so stiff I have to crawl at first. I can't feel my hips, but they can move at least. My dick has finally gone soft, though I don't really want to put my clothes over it, given how coated it is with girlcum. I need fifteen baths.

Nunu takes my backpack, catching me off-guard. "Are you sure?" I croak, my throat dry. "It's pretty heavy."

"Nunu pretty strong," she assures me with a grin. "Just because gobbo small, it not mean gobbo weak." Still, the bottom of the pack is so close to the ground it occasionally scapes against rocks and branches. But I can't complain, in the state I'm in.

"Is this water?" I ask, picking up a bottle attached to one of the goblin girls' belts.

Nunu shakes her head, "That grog. Water in that," she says, indicating a couple of waterskins.

"Thank the goddess," I mutter, downing almost the entirety of one of the skins. I empty the rest of it on my front, then another, to clean myself up. It isn't remotely enough, but it's a big improvement. I button up my pants and park my squid, then follow my diminutive new traveling companion.

"You not have many weapons," she notes, glancing at me.

"I don't need them," I tell her. "I talk my way out of situations, I don't fight."

Her ears droop, frowning in confusion. "Not fight? Not survive if not fight."

I smile and shake my head tiredly, "You'll just have to see. I mean, I made it through this situation by barely even talking at all, didn't I?" I reach over and put a hand on her powdery hair. "And I even got a new friend out of it."

Her ears perk up, and she seems to grow an extra inch at my words. Sucking in a deep breath, she strides on, her feet having to march double-time to mine to keep up.

"We smell really strong," I note. I sniff at my tunic. "No, just me actually. We should follow a river to hide our scent."

She nods. "That where we going. River not very close. It dangerous too, inside gobbo lands. But late night, we avoid gobbos. Just be careful of wolves."

I nod. As we walk, I open up the bag on her back and fish out a few pouches. "Are you hungry?" I ask, offering her one.

"Starving," she says, taking it with a grin. Again, her ears perk up when she eats what's inside. "Mmmmmm! Goody-good! What this food?"

I chuckle, "Seasoned dry game," I tell her. "Deer meat, but rubbed in salt and spices. It will last us a long time on the road."

"Spices," she says in awe. "Best meat I ever try. Wish it juicy though, hm..."

I nod, "We'll have something juicier when we catch something. For the road, dry meat is the best thing to keep you going. And nuts and grains, and dried fruit."

She nods in comprehension.

"And here, you should have some of these too," I say, handing her a small handful of berries.

"Ooh, berries, sweet yum~" she says cutely.

"These aren't really that sweet," I let her know. "We call it wake holly. It helps keep you from getting sleepy, like tea." I realize she probably has never had tea. "As we are going to keep going all night and probably all day after, these may prove necessary."

She observes the dried berries curiously, then pops them all into her mouth. I tell her to chew them well before swallowing, and she does. After that she starts to ask me about my life, which I have already told you most of, so I will spare the details.

Before I finish, we arrive at the river. "We walking in shallow parts," she says. "Careful careful."

"Wait," I stop her, "I'll take my bag, it will get wet if you carry it here."

"Making sense," she agrees, and hands it off to me before hopping in with a splash.

I set the bag down before stepping in. "Just a moment Nunu, I need to wash off. I'll be quick."

She nods and turns around, slightly flustered. I smirk and strip naked, cleaning myself and my clothes as thoroughly as I can manage in the short time I have. It's very cold, but it's all I have. I trained to handle the cold during my apprenticeship anyway. So without complaint, I'm soon clothed once more, very wet, but none the worse for wear. The throbbing in my hips has subsided too.

We wade through the water for a while. I hang my boots from my bag to avoid getting the leather wet, and our conversation continues. Eventually it's my turn to start asking her about her life.

"Hmm not much to be telling," she says. "Nunu life same as other gobbo lives. Always live with tribe. We travel much. Staying in one place for long time, then picking all up and going to new place. Life not bad." She grows quiet. "Going to miss it."

"This won't be so different," I tell her, rubbing her hair again. "And you're going to see so many wonderful things, you won't believe your eyes."

She grins widely and nods.

I learn some interesting details about goblin life. It sounds to me like they aren't actually so different from what humans used to be like. Maybe they arrived in the world later than humanity and got a late start. It strikes me as tragic that they are treated so differently as a result. They could probably integrate quite well with human society if they tried to. If they could just get the hang of farming, writing, and trade, they could fit right in as a civilized species. Maybe this partnership could be an opportunity to do just that.

We walk until the sun comes up, eventually leaving the stream and walking on dry land. I shiver a little, but the exercise keeps me warm. It's a good thing my birthday is in the summer, I think to myself.

I don't recognize the region we find ourselves in as the sun starts to peek through the trees. It's forest as far as I can see, and growing more mountainous. Off in the distance I can make out human settlements.

"Are we out of goblin territory now?" I ask Nunu.

She nods. "Never been so far."

"I have, but not in this direction," I tell her. "I think this is the Nuchet forest of the Jeunilly duchy. There aren't many human settlements, but I'm sure I'll be able to find work here."

She tilts her head. "Work?"

I nod. "I'm an adventurer. My job is to do the tasks that others struggle with. Like stopping ogre attacks, retrieving lost items from caves, exploring a ruined fortress, banishing the undead..."

Her eyes practically glimmer with interest. "Sounding soooooooo fun!"

I laugh, "That's right. I chose the path of the adventurer because it did sound like fun. But it isn't always, you should know. Sometimes we have to go to un-fun places and deal with boring tasks. But that's just how it is. The adventurer's motto is 'someone has to do it, it might as well be me."

"It is?"

I laugh and shake my head, "Not really, but that's basically our philosophy. Adventurers are meant to do what normal people don't."

Nunu is opening her mouth to say something when suddenly she is swept off her feet by something moving fast. I barely have the time to cry out in alarm when the same happens to me. We're upended into the river and swept off into the current before either of us is aware of what's going on.

As water rushes past me, I'm able to slowly gather my wits. I'm being held by something strong and dragged along. Is it an aquatic monster? I try to grab at my ankle, the part of me being held, but the current is too strong, and my pack too heavy. Instead I just flail, head breaking to the surface often enough to keep me conscious.

Finally it's over. I'm tossed roughly over the river bank and roll down a hill, gathering mud as I go. Coughing and spluttering, I catch my breath and my bearings. Through my addled eyes I can see Nunu coming to a stop in front of me, coughing as well. She's alive, thank the goddess.

The next thing I see is the gleam of polished and cut stone, sharp and dangerous, pointed at me. I follow its blade to the wooden shaft it's attached to, then up to the figure holding it. A lizardman. Or woman actually, her features are definitely masculine, the distinctly non-human snout notwithstanding. She cuts an imposing figure, much taller than I am, streamlined and wiry, covered in dark green scales streaked with blue. At either side stand two others of her kind, also female. They're smiling, which I take to not be the best sign.

"You ssssurvived the journey," she hisses, "You musssst not have been far away." She clicks her teeth in laugher, "Ssssilly human, to come so closssse to our home." She rolls her Rs in a particular way, and drags her Ss on in a stereotypically serpentine manner. Her voice is a little raspy, but uncannily human otherwise.

I feel a prod at my shoulder and realize there is another, wetter, lizardwoman behind me, likely the one that dragged me here. "It's a pleasure," I say as casually as I can. "Though the welcome was a bit rough. My companion and I thank you for your hospitality thus far."

She clicks her teeth again, as do her compatriots. "Hosssspitality! K-k-k-k-k-k! Is funny for a human!" She flips her spear around and prods at Nunu. "Little green ball is funny too?"

Nunu's ears twitch and she opens her eyes, shivering, and looks up at them.

The frills on the back of the lead lizardwoman's head fold back and her eyes widen. I don't know how to interpret this body language... Until she suddenly drops her spear and claps her hands- or claws, rather- to her cheeks. "It'ssss sssso cuuuuute!"

Nunu blinks dumbfoundedly and is unceremoniously hoisted off her knees to where the lizardwoman can get a good look at her. "Is thissss a gobbling?" She sniffs her, undecided. "Heard tales from the ssssouth of little green girls with jiggles all over. Mmm yes, it is a gobbling." She nods as if she had just made the decision that Nunu was a goblin whether she was or not.

She tucks Nunu under her arm and turns to me. "Ssssuch a rare human, to travel with a monsssster. What are you?" Her eyes narrow with what I take to be interest.

"I am an adventurer," I inform her. I throw in a trilled R like her own, hoping it might help.

They hiss before I can say more and raise their spears. "Cursssse upon adventurers!" the one to her left shrieks.

"Egg-killers!" cries one behind me.

I throw up my hands. "Not me! I've never done that, I swear upon all I hold dear that is the truth!"

Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers
12