I Don't Like Violence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it truth?" the leader asks, holding Nunu up.

Nunu nods helplessly in her claws. "Leo so nice! He save me! He accept me as friend, even if Nunu is gobbo!"

I'm not sure where she was getting me saving her from, but I'm not about to argue, so I just smile as innocently as I can.

The lizardwomen keep their spears leveled at me, but their frills, which had risen defensively, flatten back to their normal position. Now that I think about it, it looks a bit like hair on them, giving them a more human look than I initially thought. I'm surprised to see what looks like breasts on their chest- albeit without nipples. And their hips are pleasantly wide, for their streamlined form. They wear nothing, too, and I see no hint of genitals between their powerful legs.

The one at my back prods me. "Sssstand," she orders, and I do.

"Humans kill us," the leader says. "Hunt ussss, drive ussss out. We hate humans!" she spits.

I nod, saddened. "I understand. I would too, were I in your position," I say understandingly.

She cocks her jaw a little to the side pensively. "We keep you one day and one night. Then we decide if you live or die."

I nod. All things considered, that is a very good offer. And given my stats, I'm fairly confident I can make it out of this alive. Especially if I have a chance to whip my dick out for them.

Spears at my back, I am led- and Nunu is carried- to their village. It's a motley assortment of tents, barely qualifying as a camp, set up around a fire pit. The tents are all open to the elements with no door, little more than a stretch of hide draped over a pole. What a poor way of life.

I'm led to sit on a rock. I set my bag down tentatively, but nobody tells me to stop. Instead they just watch warily. Maintaining eye contact, I open it up. "Maybe you would like to see some of the trinkets I brought with me," I offer. "I don't have any weapons, just a couple of knives."

"No weapons," scoffs one of the women. "You are either liar or stupid."

I chuckle, "Well either way, it's the truth. Here." I tilt it toward them and they look on in curiosity. With their permission, I set some things out. Fortunately, the water didn't soak in far. My bread rations were still good, and though a little soggy, the meat would dry out. My scroll box was waterproof, so those were safe too.

My dried meat was gone in an instant, and the woman whooped and howled at its exotic taste, clicking their teeth with delight. I smile and offer them what I can. Then I bring out one of my wands.

"Have you seen magic before?" I ask.

They're suddenly wary again, nodding slowly, hands at their weapons. I wave their fears away. "I don't have anything offensive, just some practical things. Here." I lift one out of its bag. With a flick, I activate it, and it leaves a glowing trail behind it as I move it through the air. Now what would a lizardwoman like to see? I think for a moment, then draw a fish in the air.

They click their teeth, pleased by what they see. Their frills fold back, evidence of their dropped guard. I flick off the wand. "What else would you- ah!" the wand is whipped out of my hand into that of the nearest girl.

"My turn, my turn!" she chants.

I laugh, "Okay, let me show you how to turn it on." It's a simple enough trick, and she figures it out quickly. Drawing, on the other hand, is harder. At first all I see are rather childish scribbles, but when she's finished, the other lizard girls howl with laughter- actual laughter, mingled with their clicking.

I tilt my head, not understanding.

"Ssssilly human don't undersssstand ssssaurian markings," one of them teases. "Kikssssra markssss you as breeding spot!"

"S-she..." I scratch my head and smile lamely. "I guess that is funny."

"He finds it funny!" she clicks, and the others join her. "You okay, human." At that, two of them slip up by my side and peer into the bag with me.

I show them another few tricks, and things seem to be going well. Then the leader shows up again. "Cute gobbling will not sssstop asking to ssssee you, human," she says, setting her down. "Sssshe likessss you very much."

Nunu darts straight for me and clings to my tunic. I hug her tight. "I trust you've been well, Nunu," I say softly.

She nods and smiles up at me. "But sick, worrying about you! So happy you okay!"

I rub her hair fondly. The lizard girls all around us flatten their frills, their slit eyes dilating wide with affection. "I am thinking the human will live through the night," their leader said.

I chuckle, "Well that's good news. My name is Leonard. This is Nunu."

"Leonarrrrrd." She nods. "Nunu told me your name. You are a friend of monssssters. Very rare. You are not like mosssst humans."

I nod, patting Nunu's back. I pick her up and turn her around to sit in my lap, hugging her waist like a stuffed animal. "No, I'm not. Even my goddess told me that when I became an adventurer. That she never met anyone like me."

"I am thinking that is a good thing," she approves. A low trill emanates from her throat. Is she... purring? She starts crawling toward me on all fours. Oh... she IS purring.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking," I say, blushing. "Where are your men? I mean your males."

She stops purring and cocks her head, glancing at her compatriots, who look equally confused.

"Sires?" I suggest.

Now they look even more confused. "I am sire," she says. She nods to a few of the others. "She is sire too. And she. Also is my mate sometimes."

"Ah." More hermaphrodites. Now I suddenly realize I should have paid more attention in my classes on monsters. Both of the kinds I have encountered so far have been hermaphrodites. Is that just the way it is for non-humans? What about elves?

"Are humans not sssso?" she asks.

I shake my head. "No. I am only a sire, I can't be a mother."

Her frills un-flatten slightly, and she sits up, visibly displeased. "Thissss sssseems hmmm... Sssstupid." She clicks her teeth in a brief laugh. "How then do humans have sssso many babies?"

I shrug. "We just... do."

Nunu pats my arm. "Leo best sire. Hope to have his babies one day!"

"Nunu!" I gasp, blushing bright red. The lizard women around us click their teeth, and some actually laugh.

"It truth!" she insists. Beneath her furs I can see her starting to tent. And I can't help doing the same, myself. She blushes, definitely feeling it against her butt. "His human wiwi is best wiwi ever."

"Hrrrr, better than ssssaurian?" the leader hisses doubtfully. "Maybe we musssst find out then."

Well, I am okay with that. I let Nunu go, and she slides from my grasp. She turns around and quickly tosses aside her furry top. "I get face first now!" she cries with glee.

Laughing helplessly, I lie back. I put a hand on Nunu's stomach to hold her back for a moment. "Wait a little, Nunu, I want to see this first."

The saurian leader crawls over to me and tugs at my pants. I help her get them off and drag them off my legs, leaving me mostly naked. Remembering my last sexual encounter, I hastily remove my tunic as well. The saurian purrs at the sight. "Ssssuch a sssstrange body, but..." she rus a claw along my gut. "I like it..." Then her claw lowers to my dick and she makes a strange sound. "Sssso ssssmall? Thissss is the besssst?"

Nunu nods emphatically, fishing out her own equipment. The lizard women stare at her in confusion, plainly seeing the difference in size just between hers and mine.

"Gobbling has a cute little cock too," one of them admires.

"I-it not little!" she says defensively. "It... it perfectly normal for gobbo!" She practically copies what I said before. I know better though, at least from what I saw of the orgy I was the center of just a few hours before. She's definitely on the small side for goblins. I say nothing though.

"Normal for gobbling," their leader says. I see the scales between her legs part, and something begins to emerge, "Not for ussss," she purrs proudly. I gulp. It's thick. Very thick. It's coming out slowly though, so I can't tell the length yet. Beneath, I see another slit parting slightly. Her feminine half. No balls. Like a lizard, that's all internal.

She levers herself over me. "We shall ssssee," she hisses. Placing her claws on my shoulders, she pushes me back, looming overtop my prone form. Already her dick is as long as mine, and it's still emerging slowly. Her tail teases the base of my dick, and I feel a sudden and unnatural wetness between her legs, strangely cool. Could saurians lubricate their pussies at will?

My hands go to her hips. Her scales are surprisingly soft there, almost like skin. "I... I still don't know your name, miss," I tell her.

She smirks and seems to hesitate on whether or not to tell me. She does. "Ssssrakira."

"It's nice to meet you, Srakira," I say, grinning. I grip her hips and guide her toward my perfectly average for a human dick. "I would be very happy to sire your eggs."

Her frills flatten and her eyes dilate. I think her pseudo-breasts also grow a little, big enough to make a human girl jealous. Seems they're a way to attract mates, and it's working. I'm as hard as a spear. And spear is exactly what I do.

Her eyes go wide and her claws sink into the earth on either side. She utters an inhuman squawking noise and throws her head back. She wastes no time, with a click of her teeth, she begins to buck on my hips. Her cock practically shoots out of its sheath the moment mine disappears. It knocks against my collarbone, solidly over a foot long, a pale bluish-pink in color, and somewhat human in shape, but bumpier. I reach for it but she stops me, "What are you doing, ssssires do not touch their mate'ssss ssssiring-rod," she tells me.

"My mistake," I apologize for my cultural faux pas. Instead I grip onto her hips and mash her down into mine.

"Nunu tired of waiting!" my goblin companion declares. Green envelops my field of view, a large cock bumping past my lips, followed by a smooth pair of balls, and finally to the real prize. I lean in without hesitation, kissing her nether lips with tenderness and passion. She squeaks her pleasure to the onlookers and curls her tiny hands in my hair.

As always, my partners waste no time at all in cumming. Srakira tightens on my shaft nigh instantly, her inner muscles spasming with delight, and her huge log of a cock spewing a voluminous and very thick load onto my neck. Nunu's much smaller, but still impressive dick spasms against my nose and fires its deposit into my hair. Good thing we're so close to a river, I think to myself.

The noises both make create a peculiar symphony, one high and wailing, the other deep and punctuated by inhuman clicks and lows. I don't take long to cum either, right on the heels of Srakira's fifth or sixth. Unlike Nunu, she runs on empty sooner, apparently emptying her prostate faster than a human or goblin would, but she keeps humping for much longer after. Nunu's third dry orgasm ends with her topping backward into Srakira's waiting hands. She purrs and hugs the bubbly little goblin to her chest and continues to ride me, her twitching, writhing cock slapping against Nunu's nuts each time I wring another orgasm out of her.

The second lizard girl takes over for Nunu impatiently. There's a little scuffle off to the side over who gets to be third. And I think I can hear two of them starting to get it on, themselves, before being separated and told to wait for the human.

How I'm not exhausted by the time all nine of the lizard girls and Nunu have finished, I can't possibly imagine. My constitution stat is still what it always was. But my enchanted dick remains at constant attention so long as my partners' do, and apparently the body attached to it remains in a similar state.

It's when the last of them has toppled off that I finally feel as tired as her. Not as if I had just fucked an entire village of amazons, but just as if I had fucked the one. I thank the goddess again for her blessing, this really is the best.

I stagger to my feet and step over to the river bank to clean off. My mind is still full of sex as I struggle to get Nunu's dried cum out of my hair. Her dick was the only one small enough to get any there. Oddly that didn't make me feel the slightest bit emasculated, being the only one even smaller than here. I was a sex god, why would I be upset if I was lacking in the size department? Living proof that size doesn't matter, that isn't too shabby! As for the other girls, every one of them had landed somewhere between Srakira and Nunu in terms of their own size. Not one was below nine inches though, as far as I could estimate. They were a gifted species. It's a good thing the average woman wasn't gay, or men like myself- or like the man I used to be anyway- would lose them to monster girls in no time.

Tired and satisfied, I returned to their camp. I picked Nunu up, waking her up in the process, and carried her to Srakira's tent, where we curled up together. It was only a little past noon, but the two of us were utterly exhausted. A nap wouldn't hurt. I hugged the adorable little fun ball to my chest, spooking her little form, and drifted quickly off into a deep and well-needed sleep.

12