I Don't Need You to Speak Pt. 04

Story Info
The day's finale.
1.1k words
4.55
10.6k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You didn't have to wait very long before I returned, though partly as I didn't want to wait either. I simply needed to clean up a little and put the strapon away, nice and tidy after use. I move up behind you, pressing my body up to yours as you remain bent over with your wrists tied to the foot of the bed. My arms wrap around your chest and you feel my lips tenderly kissing the back of your neck.

"Now is the time when the cage goes back on, honey." I whisper into your ear,drawing out a moan of dismay from your lips. I giggle softly, pulling my body tighter against yours. Being shorter than you it is a little awkward to properly hold you bent over like this, but you still feel my larger body against your back. I used to be self conscious about my size, but not with you. With you, any doubt of my attractiveness is really very easy to dispel.

"However," I continue, letting one hand drift down idly between your legs, my fingers curling delicately around your manhood. "I have decided I want more."

I watch you lift your head from the pillow and look back at me, clearly unsure whether what I am suggesting is going to be fun for you, or whether it is going to hurt. I decide to let you stew on that question for a while as I step around you and, very slowly, untie your wrists, then your ankles. Giving your backside a quick, playful smack I move to the side of the bed and crawl onto it before turning back to look at you, still standing there, rubbing your wrists and looking unsure.

"You've already given me a few great orgasms today. With the strapon, your tongue..." I bite my lip, thinking about you in the various positions of the day gone by. Between my legs, under my bottom... The pause lasts a few moments before continuing. "I enjoy seeing you squirm. Seeing you desperate to cum but instead having to get me off with your tongue, smothered between my thighs. It makes me feel so powerful. So... Loved. But sometimes," I lay down on my back, letting my legs part slightly. "Sometimes I just want to be fucked. So get up here before the cage comes out again."

I see you redden in the face, and as you crawl onto the bed in front of me we both share a laugh at how I kept you hanging, how I like to mess with you.

As you rest on your knees before me, I lay back and recline as I feel your lips on my skin; first at my feet and working your way up my legs, inner thighs and then... I reach down and hold a fistful of your hair just before you manage to take your tongue to my most sensitive area, pulling you away. Pulling your head back to look at me, our eyes meet and we grin at one another. "I said. Fuck me."

You don't need to be told twice, moving up further and almost immediately pushing your manhood inside of me, towering over me with a hand on either side of my head. I moan as you enter me, looking up and holding your gaze as you begin pushing in and out. I lower my arms and tuck my hands under my knees to lift up my legs, giving you the best angle as you pick up the pace.

My eyes close and my head falls back, only to soon feel your lips on my neck, but despite the tenderness in your kisses we are no longer making gentle love, but you are fucking me as I demanded. Moans escape from my lips almost without me knowing, the pleasure from your member inside me building in my core. As I feel your hardness pushing so deep inside I cry out, but it is a cry of pure bliss, not of discomfort. And was is building, building, building. So much I feel like I could scream out. Eventually, as you continue to thrust into me as if your life depended on it I feel the climax rush over me like a tidal wave, pleasure filling every part of me from head to toe. My whole body convulses and I arch my back, my wide thighs squeezing you around the hips, despite my hold, you continue to move in and out of me, driving my wildly over the edge.

Clearly the sight of me overtaken by such a powerful orgasm was enough for you too, and as I open an eye to look up at you I see that familiar expression; one of desperate repression.

"Cum for me." I say once the orgasm begins to subside and I can get my words out again. You look at me, surprised as if you couldn't believe what you heard. "I want you to cum inside me." I repeat and it soon became apparent I gave permission right on time, as barely had the words escaped my lips when you let out a loud moan and I felt your manhood blow its load. I moan once more, the feeling I hadn't felt in so long. My own birth control becoming a godsend as I love the feeling.

You seem to have had one as powerful as me, as it takes some time before you let yourself rest limply on top of me, your head resting on my breast as your member remains inside me. I smile softly, running my fingers through your hair as the sound of our heavy breathing fills the otherwise silent room.

Some time passes, and you lift your head to kiss me softly. Returning the kiss I smile softly, looking into your eyes. Once we had calmed down and caught our breath; and more so had been able to pry our lips apart for more than a second, my face suddenly took on a more meaningful expression.

"Time for you to clean up your mess, honey." I say, and you can't help but chuckle softly. After one last, sweet kiss, you begin to crawl backwards down the bed until your head is between my legs again and you're looking down at the mess you made between them. But just before you lower your head I catch it again, holding you up by the hair until you look at me.

"I love you." I say, nothing but delight and sincerity in my eyes.

"I love you too." You reply, your first words since we started playing.

"Get to work then, sub." I joke, and we both share one more laugh before you lower your head. I lay my head back again, looking up at the ceiling. I really do feel lucky.