I Don't Need You to Speak Pt. 03

Story Info
Tied up once again, cage unlocked and ready for your reward.
944 words
4.16
12.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ropes cling tightly to your wrists as you are bound, bent over, to the foot of the bed, with your feet on the floor pushed apart by a simple spreader beam and your arms brought out to either side, tied to each corner of the footboard. I sit on the bed, reclining against the cushions with my bare feet crossed over at the ankle just in front of you as I knowingly keep my soft soles barely inches out of your reach. I know you won't complain though. After all, still the only word you are allowed to say today is your safeword, and I know that you truly enjoy all the teasing.

It has been a long day. For you at least. Tied to the bed with me riding your face, being smothered until my bottom until you wriggled under me trying to get air, made to wear our strapon on around your head and bringing me to such intimate orgasms with it, and of course, me playing with and kicking your most sensitive areas. All of this, no less, with the chastity cage locked tightly onto your manhood. Only now, once you were tightly bound and unable to do anything about it do you find yourself with me having unlocked you. I had laughed when your hard member bounced free with the cage came off and even given it a little kiss before moving to sit on the bed.

"I'd bet you'd like to cum now, wouldn't you sweetie?" I say softly, though I am still obscured from your view behind the feet in front of you. I don't need to see you nod, though, I know you are heartily doing so. "Well," I say, lifting one foot up and parting my legs to look at you. Between us is revealed our strapon, in all its glory, harnessed onto my otherwise naked body. "I think I can do something about that."

I see your eyes darting between my and the synthetic phallus and, giggling softly, I move onto my knees, then all fours so my face is just in front of yours. "This has been between my legs today, and in your mouth, but I can think of somewhere it still has yet to be... And it isn't my mouth."

I see you smile and, matching it, I lean in to kiss you passionately. Despite the awkward angle our lips lock, and I run my fingers lovingly through your hair as we make out, me on all fours on the bed, you bound and bent over at the foot of it.

Eventually I pull away from you and move to my knees again. You lightly kiss the tip of the phallus as I push it against your lips before I climb off the bed and move around behind you. I lay a firm, open palmed smack to your backside as I line myself up standing behind your bent over form, making you give a yelp of surprise.

After applying both a healthy amount of lube both to you and my own tool I let the tip rest between your cheeks, up against your hole, drawing out a gasp from you. This isn't your first time, but it's still a little unnerving, no matter how enjoyable.

"Ready, honey?" I ask in my sweetest voice, gliding my fingertips over the skin of your backside until my hands rest on your hips. Only when I see you nodding furiously do I slowly push inside of you, hearing the long, drawn out moan of pleasure as I do so. "You will tell me if you think you're going to cum, okay?"

I continue moving the strapon slowly back and forth but, as I don't get an answer I stop and bring another harsh slap down on your bare bottom. "Okay?" I repeat. This time you huff and nod, and the smile spreads once again on my lips. "Good." With that, I begin once more, picking up the pace little by little. It isn't locking before the girations of my hips have become no less than thrusts, and I am pushing your bound body harshly against the footboard of the bed with each one. Your face is buried deep within the bed sheets but I can still hear the muffled moans. A little glance down and I can see your manhood, hard as a rock, leaking with a drop of precum which is shaken free from all the movement and falls to the floor.

Part of me wants to reach around and begin stroking you. Part of me wants to untie you and spread my legs to let you take me. But no, not today. Today is the day I decided to be mean. Gentle and loving, sure, but mean. No touching for you today.

I am brought out of my mind melting thoughts by you saying something. Something I didn't catch.

"I'm going to cum!" You repeat, cursing loudly as your head lifts from the sheets. "Please can I cum?!"

And with that, I quickly step back, the strapon slipping out of your backside and bouncing in its harness. I hear you cry out in dismay as all of the intimate contact ended so suddenly.

"Aww, poor guy." I say, bending over and pressing a light, teasing kiss to your exposed butt cheek. "I'm just going to let you cool down before untying you, okay?" I move away, heading towards the bedroom door but catch you looking at me pleadingly.

"Don't worry, honey." I say with a smile before closing the door behind me. "The day isn't over just yet..."

(Continued in final part 4!)