All Comments on 'I Don't Think I Can Do This'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Well crafted, right amount of descriptiveness, great build-up! Perfect! *****

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Really hope there's a follow up

Such a good story I really hope there's a follow up. Although it did feel like it was one of those sibling incest stories that have no hope of a continuing relationship I sincerely hope it isn't

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Cliffhanger

I hope you will write more of this story. leaving us hanging like this is tormenting. Very good story so far though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm

REALLY well written. I felt like there was no payoff though. Even if we don't end up hearing about them having sex, no "I love you" from her? Is camp really the end for them?

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Thanks for a very hot and well written story. You sure hit all the right nerves and there is so much potential here. Hopefully, they wait until they get home so they can do each other the first time well and in private. Alicia needs confidence being the first time but when its with your brother that makes it more difficult. Hopefully, she is on birth control and that her brother is very kind and gives her a gentle long screwing and lets her decide to cum in her or in her mouth kinda thing. In any case we need more and my guess is she'll really want it more after they are done. When she goes off to school she'll save it for her brother and hopefully, they'll really go at it hard then. Thanks and cannot wait for the next chapter(s).

IrishCulchieIrishCulchieover 4 years ago
Outstanding

This story was hot, believable and we'll written. I look forward to Part 2.

MrJokerXMrJokerXover 4 years ago

I really enjoyed the writing and pace of the story. Looking forward to part 2, I just hope they don't get caught by Devon or Kerry.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Fantastic writing.

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Well Done.

I liked this quite a bit. Having never been to 'camp' I wasn't aware that eighteen year old girls went to them. I'm not sure this story needs a sequel. I like to use my imagination sometimes rather than having everything spelled out. Thank you.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
great story

5 stars. BUT i hope this doesn't mean you're done writing "Fucked Up Family". that story has a few more chapters that need to be published!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
O M F G!

Wow! Just Wow!

What a great story. The long, slow burn. The apparent secret not being all that secret. The way the beginning was tied so neatly to the end. Out-fucking-standing!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Love the story, but...

I wish there were 1/2 stars. Or maybe a sliding scale. Editing is definitely part of a story and should be part of the rating.

I'm sure that they are going to get there, but maybe not at camp. And who was watching them that night in the woods? I'll be continuing this series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
keep going

erotic romance too hot to handle but so good to end and more chapters are badly needed.....keep going pretty please thank you.....

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Not just well-written and electrically erotic, but believable. In a sub-genre that is littered with tawdry cliches and ridiculous buildups, you've uncovered and polished a real gem. The pathos is as heartaching as it is hot, and you've given us two characters we can really care about. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Writing

5*****. Nuff said.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Really

I’ll vote when you give us a story not just half a one

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Please

Finish the damn story

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Well written tale that screams out for another chapter. Will we see it?

Probably no.

Because IMHO this tale is not complete, scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ahhh, a fucking amazing story!! ....but the ending, argh!!!

I feel like... Like...

Me: Im sitting in the living room on the sofa, laptop on the coffee table in front of me, screen glowing brightly in the dimly lit room. Then im looking down at my lottery ticket, up at computer screen, down, up. Check it again. Then again. My hands start shaking, I look around to make sure that nobody else sees, even though I know its just me and my brother in the house.

"...holy shit. ...holy fucking shit. Two hundred and fifty three million dollars, im a week late checking it and nobody else has claimed a win on it. Fuck. FUCK YES!!!"

"What are you screaming about in there?" Dave says from the doorway to the kitchen behind me.

" I just won last weeks lottery!! I cant believe it!"

I hear his footsteps coming up to the back of the sofa behind meas I recheck the numbers yet again. "Youre shitting me! The whole thing? Like the whole two hundred something million?!"

"Fuck yes!" I reply.

"You check it twice, dude? You remember last year..." He accuses playfully.

"Yes, you douche! Look, check it yourself."

He looks over my shoulder at the ticket, then the screen, doing the same thing I did. Three times. His eyes getting bigger each time. "Holy fuck, dude. Damn..."

"I know, right?!"

He slowly takes off his latex rubber cooking apron, unting it, then lifting the loop over his head. "Put the ticket on the computer for a second, dude." Which i do, tucking it between the keys so it stands up, thinking he wants a closer comparison of the numbers. Leaning foward, I check it again.

"Sit back, dude!" He grabs my shoulders, pulling me back against the sofa. "Here, raise your arms up for a second." I look at him questioningly and conply.

He brings his apron around in front of me, turns it sideways and pulls it tight against my chest, tucking the sides in behind my back. "There, now put your arms down and hold it tight, will you?" He asks.

Slowly lowering my arms, i ask him, "what the fu.."

"Just check the numbers one more time!" He barks, impatirntly, using his hands to turn my head back to the screen.

I look again, slowly shaking my head, trying to think what this jackass is up to now. Did I really missread it and hes fixing to try some weird ass prank for me being stupid??

"Dude, its not going to change. We. Won. The. Lottery! Sheesh!"

At this point hes leaning down, almost like hes looking over my left shoulder. His elboe is resting on the sofa on my right side, his hand still on the top of my head, holding my head straight.

"Well shit. Just wanted to make sure first." He says. Just as Im wondering what the hell he meant, I see a glint of light flash out of the corner of my eye, then my brothers favorite kitchen chopping knife blurring past my vision, landing with a sickining thunk and wet slurping sound as it slides through the rubber apron, up into my abdomn, angled up to my heart. Flush up to the hilt.

Its funny, the first thing that went thru my mind was, 'how did that long ass knife all fit in there?' I mean really, where are my priorities? Then he twisted it. Fuck. Me.

Id tell you about the pain, but how do you even describe that? Im just glad it hit my heart and I died quicker than just being stabbed in the gut. Its all moot though, i passed out from the shock.

Hope he didnt get any blood on my fucking couch!

AsgarthAsgarthover 3 years ago
More Please

This cried out for more but you left Us hanging. Please wright at least another chapter.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaabout 3 years ago
To the comment from 1/18/21

....Seriously what the fuck

kmac99kmac99about 3 years ago

Wonderful. Lyrical and poetic in its vision and pacing. The details of their growing relationship, deepening and culminating to the ultimate act. It IS a finished story, in my opinion. The theater of the mind will have to finish the rest. We all know where it went. This is a beautiful, fade-to-black love story and I applaud its strength and power! Very well done!

265lutab265lutababout 3 years ago

I know this is probably intended to just end here, but I would love a part two. :)

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's so romantic.

Such hot tension.

And it leaves everything to our imagination.

The author could have described everything himself.

Hot sex.

Drama: they got caught and there was a scandal.

Tragedy: this is the first and last time, and they will meet many years later, suffering and remembering.

Farce: she refused and he left with blue balls for Kerry.

Happiness: they never part again and live a happy life in Boston or St. Louis.

There is not one ending. It's all just the reader's imagination.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Damn! It was freaking excellent right up until the abrupt ending. It sucked that Alicia never confessed any love for Nate. Your ending left no doubt as to whether or not he took her cherry. The implication was extremely obvious. But it's so unfulfilling that this was, for all practical purposes, a one sided love affair. Nate was in love and Alicia just wanted to get laid. She made hints about her feelings but never made them etched in stone.

I was ready to give this 5/5 until the last two sentences sealed it. 3/5

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

This is like the erotic story version of blue balls. Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I read I loved. BUT, Leaving the readers hanging at the end is equivalent to being a "prick tease", similar to when a gal gets a guy excited , then last minute. says "NO" .

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Was a great Brother Sister romance story but stopped short of a conclusion. Why not finish the story to whatever that may be, but finish the dam story as they say. 5 stars to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ending like that? There has to be a sequel to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, just lovely, emotional, romantic, erotic...

No more is needed, and yet...,

MOAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AND??? WHERE IS THE POST-CAMP LIFE

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Where's the good stuff? You left us hanging. Nuh uh....3 stars.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Absolute shame that it seems we'll never get a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was excellent as far as it goes—but it really needed to go farther. What happens next?

I don’t mean that night but next in their lives. Another Literotica type story with no conclusion.

Hurried! No ending.

Bill S.

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

This was excellent.

And it was a perfect place to end it.

Chef's kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, but since you mentioned that they were definitely going to be separated after this summer, you owe more.

Without our knowledge of College in St Louis and job in Boston, that this is their last summer at camp, and that this is the end of camp, the ending would be perfect.

So, they have sex/ make love one time, and that's all?

You do not deserve a 5, but in no way do you deserve a 4, so, a 5 you get.

More, please

ddmc1701ddmc1701about 1 year ago

Need more. Great story up to this point but sounds like you need to finish it.

NickCaveNickCave10 months ago

Anonymous (2 down from this post) seems to be thinking the same exact things as me. If they both lived at home and they'd be attending the same college, or she lived at home and was going to a local university while he had an apartment 10-20 mins away and a job since he graduated, there would be all sorts of logical conclusions one could come up with. Here, the readers are all led to believe the brother & sister won't be seeing each other in the flesh for possibly a couple of years...maybe longer!

If two siblings care about each other so much that they are going to risk it all to make love - let's face it, these two aren't just the typical bro & sis in incest stories who go off the rails fucking each other every free minute they can muster - there are some tremendous feelings of love shared between the two. Shit, Alicia is a virgin for God's sake. The 18-year-old virgin is going to give it up to her brother and then just pack and leave? I don't think so. And even though Nate is 4 years older and much more experienced, he's deeply in love with Alicia. We all remember being 22...Nate would be going insane if they just went their own ways. Especially since he's not just letting a girlfriend go or a summer love go. At least in those cases, he'll probably never see the woman again. He's going to be in Alicia's life forever, in one degree or another.

Look at how his reaction was to Devon touching his sister's hand. They're going to go their separate ways and he's going to picture his freshly fucked sister getting bent over a ping pong table at some frat party and his head is going to explode. He's going to call home to check on Mom in October and she's going to tell him about Alicia's new boyfriend on campus and he's going to do a swan dive off the top of the Prudential building. You don't tell your 18-year-old sister you love her and take her virginity just to peace out. Fist bump! "See ya at Christmas break, maybe..."

Why bring up the pot-smoking counselor who was like, "Uh huh... Be careful man.. be careful." when Nate told the counselor he and Alicia are siblings and then never bring up that dude again? Clearly, the counselor is seeing something not so innocent when the two siblings are together. How about the 10-year-old Dr. Ruth who said, "Feelings are hard enough when you don't have to hide them" to Alicia and Nate? A 10-year-old can figure out something is brewing with those two?

Spector Dugan is, in my opinion, one of the best writers I've had the pleasure of reading on Literorica. I'm shocked that he ended this one the way he did. Or she...I don't know who Spector Dugan really is. The story is still worth a 5, IMO, because I think Spector Dugan is clever enough that perhaps all of this was done intentionally to leave the ending up to enormous different interpretations. Plus, too many dick heads on this website will vote 1-Star over things like, "My EX-GF was named Alicia and she was a cunt! 1-star!" or "It was a 5-star story until you mentioned the counselor smelling like pot. I'm sick of drugs being in stories. 1-star!!"

If you haven't read Spector Dugan's stories The Baseball Trip and The Florida Trip go do it right now. You MUST read them in that order because it involves all of the same people and order is necessary. If you get through Chapter 1 of The Baseball Story without popping off, check your pulse because you might be dead.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

I'd like to give it 5, but just can't... One of the few incest stories on this author's page that I can't appreciate, because it isn't finished, like AT ALL!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a great story till the end! Could be at least a 3 part story. No way could they be so far away after admitting their in love. Not even close to your standards! Not finished by a long shot!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

Really well written! I don't think it needs anything else. It's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've checked my crystal ball and I saw her with a baby bump. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So much potential. A shame to leave it like this. She needs to also confess her love and they need to make sacrifices and be together, as fate intended!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This read like a travel narrative. The story itself had a nice theme but the narrative not so much. 3 🌟

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This author just stopped writing instead of finishing the tale. This just turned into an incomplete yarn 🧶 instead of a complete story. 2 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...