I Don't Turn Down Offered Pussy

Story Info
A commitment averse guy has a rule.
8.4k words
4.37
31.3k
34
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to be honest in relating my tale. I, Parker Santee, as this story starts was not a particularly good person. This is despite the fact that I gave significant amounts of time and money to charitable causes. The one I was most involved with is a shelter for abused women and children. I did volunteer work there at least ten hours a week, including taking kids in groups to places they could never afford to go like baseball games and gymnastic events, or places that their moms don't have the ability to take them, like the zoo or parks. The last year before the start of this tale my monetary donations were responsible for 7% of the shelter's entire budget.

The rest of this story is in the present tense.

****************

The reason that I'm not a good person is because I'm commitment averse and because I never turn down offered pussy, regardless of the relationship status of the offeror. I don't seek out married pussy, and that includes not flirting with married women, but if it's offered I take it. That makes me a slimy piece of shit in many people's estimation but another reason I'm not a good person is because I don't give a shit.

Because my parents are wealthy and because I also am smart and ambitious I have lots of money even though as this tale begins I was only 28 years old. I'm not bragging, but only stating what other people tell me, in saying that I'm tall, good-looking, fit, have a larger than average cock length and circumference, and have stamina.

Shortly after my 28th birthday I moved onto Chardonnay Court, an upscale but not ostentatious cul-de-sac in a close-in suburb of a big American city. I did not come upon this location by accident. I carefully reviewed all of the property records on the block, and did background checks on all of the families. I didn't do anything illegal in doing this -- it was all publicly available information. What it revealed, however, was that of the ten houses on the cul-de-sac six were populated by families where the father worked and the mother stayed home to raise between two and four kids, and all of the parents were between 30 and 38 years old. Two houses were populated by married couples with no children at home where both spouses worked and the females were 36 and 42 years old. One cul-de-sac house was owned by a well-known rich guy in the community and was inhabited by his college age daughter and two of her female friends. Using only publicly available information I was able to see photographs of nine of the women on the block.

I'm a friendly guy and when I moved into the neighborhood I invited all of my neighbors to a cookout in my extensive back yard, which has a combination basketball/tennis/pickleball court, and a salt water Infinity pool. Also I rented a Bounce-House for the younger kids. All neighbors except one of the college age girls attended. Since I had everything catered I had the time to talk to everyone who attended including talking to each of the adult females one-on-one for at least five minutes, or in groups for at least fifteen minutes. It was a great event that lasted for more than four hours, and completely wiped out the kids under the age of eight.

I'm good at reading people. From my interactions at the party I was quite certain that two of the mothers -- June and Teresa -- both about thirty three years old, were likely promiscuous. I felt sorry for their husbands who seemed to be good guys, but not sorry enough to turn June and Teresa down if they offered in the future -- which I believed that they would. Also, Shelia, one of the college girls, was clearly randy and got so drunk that I had to carry her home after everyone had left except for Zoe, the daughter of the rich guy who owned the house. Zoe accompanied me back to her house and told me which bed to plop Shelia on and thanked me with a hug.

One advantage that I had that put me in a position to be offered pussy is that I work from home about twenty hours of a typical workweek for me of 50 hours, not counting my at least 10 hours of volunteer work at the shelter.

**********

Now after telling you that I don't refuse pussy I'm going to blow my credibility by telling you how I did refuse pussy.

Two days after the party a contrite Shelia knocked on my door about 10:00 p. m. "Hi Mr. Santee; can I come in?" she asked.

"Not unless you call me Parker instead of this Mr. Santee shit," I laughed.

"OK, Parker," she smiled. "Can I come in."

"Sure," I replied waving my hand encouraging entrance.

I asked her if she wanted something to drink; she declined. Rather than engage in any small talk she got right to the point. "I came to apologize for my behavior at your party a couple of days ago," she said. When she spread her legs it was clear that she had no panties under her short skirt and I wondered if an apology was all that she was willing to give. "Zoe told me how badly I acted and that you had to carry me home. In addition to apologizing I want to thank you for getting me home safely."

"Apology accepted, and I would be a jerk if I didn't get you home safely," I replied.

Shelia talked about a few other matters, including how much fun the party was until she zoned out, and then it was obvious that she was searching to move things forward. She turned a little red but then continued. "Do I need to do something else for you to thank you for helping me? I know that I'm not that hot but I am vigorous."

"That was pretty blatant," I laughed to myself. "How old are you Shelia?" I asked.

"Nineteen," she replied.

"Then I guess that you shouldn't have been drinking at my party; I assumed that everyone would follow the law," I smiled.

"I guess, that's something else I should apologize to you for," she said as she stood up and walked over to me.

I stood up; I'm a foot taller than she is. "Shelia, I'm giving you some unsolicited advice. Do NOT use sex to apologize to or thank someone."

She started blubbering "I'm not...I didn't mean...but..."

I cut her off. "You are hot, Shelia, and almost any hetero guy your age would love to fuck you. I'm too old for you. I'm 38," I lied but few teenagers know the difference in looks between someone 28 and 38. "I'm happy to be your friend, but I'm not going to fuck you regardless of how tempting that is." After I said that I lifted her off the ground so that her face was even with mine and planted a sexually charged kiss on her lips, then set her back down.

Her eyes were as big as baseballs as she stared up at me. "See you around and please come to my next party," I said as I escorted her out my front door.

As she walked down my front steps she turned, looked like a deer in the headlights, got a half-smile on her face, and then continued walking away.

Why did I turn down offered pussy? Because there is no way that she would keep it confidential which would screw up the possibility of other offered pussy on the block, and because regardless of what I or she said she would have expectations afterward.

So sue me -- I don't ALWAYS accept offered pussy.

***************

I found out after only six weeks of living on the cul-de-sac that I was right about Teresa. She is a slut. As I was walking my very likeable and popular dog Rusty on a Tuesday about 11 a. m. I saw Teresa giving a kiss to a guy who was definitely not her husband in her garage just before he got into his car, which was in her garage, and pulled out. After the kiss Teresa looked up and saw me looking at them. Although I was too far away to be sure I think that she blushed and immediately went back inside.

Tuesday afternoon I had just worked out in my home gym and was sweaty and only had a pair of exercise shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt on when there was a knock at my door. I opened it to see a contrite Teresa there. "Uh...hi Parker; may I come in?"

"Sure," I smiled. As she sat down in my living room I offered her a drink.

"You don't need to go to any trouble for me," she replied.

"I'm getting myself a smoothie; why not have some," I smiled.

I got her to accompany me into the kitchen, pick out what ingredients she wanted in the smoothie, and after I poured two glasses we went back into the living room. I put a towel down on a chair facing her so as not to sweat it up. I sat with my legs apart so that if she was interested she could look at my crotch and catch glances of my half-hard dick and lime-sized testicles.

She first started talking about general things, occasionally quickly looking at my crotch and then away. Finally after a deep sigh she got to the point of her visit. "Parker, I know that you saw me give someone other than John," John being her husband, "a kiss this morning and I just wanted to explain that it's not what it looks like."

"What does it look like Teresa?" I asked, sipping my smoothie. That question took her back.

After a long pause she said "It might look to someone like I was having an affair -- which I'm not."

"Why did you have just a bathrobe on, then, nothing underneath; that would cause a rational person to think that it did look like an affair," I responded. Of course I couldn't see from where I was walking Rusty whether or not there was anything under her bathrobe -- which I could see -- but she didn't know that. "Also the vanity plate on the car that left your driveway -- I believe that it started with a 'P' and ended with an 'N' would make someone suspicious too," I smiled. My intent was to make her ill at ease and it apparently worked.

Teresa blushed and stuttered something inane that I didn't really catch. Then she said "Please don't tell John; it would really make my situation difficult if you did."

"Why do you think that I'd tell him?" I asked, taking another sip of my smoothie.

"Well would you?" she inquired.

"You answer my question first," I chuckled. My chuckle was designed to make her even more uneasy.

She gulped her smoothie and finally replied "I don't really know why you would or wouldn't tell him...but..."

She left the "but" hanging in the air.

"Look, Teresa," I said in a calm and friendly manner, "I don't really know why you came over here, but this is not a subject I feel comfortable talking about; and I'm all sweaty just having worked out and I need a shower badly. Once you finish your smoothie please just let yourself out."

I never threatened to tell John -- and there is no way that I would have but she didn't need to know that. What I did do was take off my shirt, throw it on the towel on my chair, smile at her and say "See you around," and then I walked toward my bedroom where my en suite bathroom had a large and ornate shower stall.

After I was naked and in the shower for about two minutes what I gave about a 40-60 chance of happening did. Naked Teresa got into the shower with me. When I stared at her she mumbled "I have to make sure that you don't tell John," and then grabbed my cock, which quickly went from half-mast to almost full mast in response to Teresa's touch and her major set of headlights.

Not only do I not turn down pussy, I don't turn down bare knockers. I immediately started sucking one nipple while I mauled the other with my right hand and with my left hand grabbed her ass. I quickly found out that Teresa has very sensitive ta-tas because in less than a minute she was shivering despite how warm the water was, and she was working both my cock and balls with her hands.

When she stopped shivering I temporarily turned off the water -- I didn't want it to run cold if my next maneuver took a while -- turned her front against the rear wall of the shower stall, and moved my now rock hard cock to the entrance of her pussy. Despite the fact that her pussy was snug for a mother of two my oversized cock entered easily she was so wet -- and not from the shower water.

I really enjoyed myself fucking her married pussy while I continued to lightly squeeze her tits by moving my hands between the shower stall wall and her nipples. She really was a hot bitch because she obviously came hard twice, and would have fallen if I didn't hold her up by the tits and if my dick wasn't buried in her, before I was ready to blast. When I did blast it was a large salvo, which caused her to cum again.

After we came down from our climaxes I turned the water back on, washed her and me off, and then moved her outside the shower. She was still semi-delirious from her three -- maybe four -- orgasms. I dried her off with a bath sheet, perfunctorily dried myself off, and then carried her into my bedroom.

I placed Teresa on my bed face down with her ass slightly raised -- the concubine position. I wasn't through with her yet. I gave her a back, ass, and thigh massage -- she was happily moaning throughout -- then once my cock was hard again buried it in her pussy. For some reason the concubine position is my favorite one; it also really seems to turn on most of my partners. I don't know if it's because of the particular geometry of my cock, how I move my dick downwardly in addition to back-and-forth, or what but it usually results in intense orgasms for both me and my partner. That sure was the case with Teresa. As she was in the throes of her second orgasm in this position I ejaculated into her and she screamed and passed out.

I leisurely stroked for a few more minutes, then pulled out, washed off my cock, got dressed, and went to my office to work, making sure to leave the door open.

It was about a half hour later when a decidedly ravaged-looking and dressed Teresa came walking by my office. She stopped at the doorway. "You're a fucking animal," she chuckled.

"You're really fun," I replied. "Feel free to stop by any time."

"You know you never even kissed me you asshole," she chuckled again.

"If you show up again, maybe I will," I smiled.

She got this funny look on her face, then moved her hand to her right thigh and looked down. "Uh...do you have something I can use to stop your cum from leaking down my thigh?"

"There's facial tissue in the powder room, a few feet down the hall," I said pointing toward my front door.

She got a funny look on her face, half-smiled, and walked away.

She didn't ask me again if I would tell John; she rightly assumed that after fucking her I had no right to fink on her.

*************

I knew that after our first session that Teresa would be back. However I didn't expect it to be after only two days. Thursday morning I was leaving to go to the shelter when she walked over and said "Do you think that we can talk?"

"Sure," I said, "but right now I have to deliver some supplies I bought to the abused women's and children's shelter. Ride along with me, I'd like the company."

She was surprised but said "OK," and got in my SUV which was filled to the brim, except in the front seats, with supplies. We just talked generally on the way over, and she was a big help in unloading supplies. After I talked to the director and some of the female and child clients for about an hour, we left.

"How often to you help out the shelter?" Teresa asked.

"About 10-12 hours a week, in addition to supporting it financially to the extent that I'm able to," I replied.

"Why do you do it?"

"Because I like to help the underdog and especially like women and children who haven't been dealt a good hand in life. It makes me feel good,"

"What else makes you feel good?" she asked.

"Fucking you of course, which is what I intend to do as soon as we get back to my house."

"Presumptuous bastard, aren't you," she cackled.

"You enjoyed it as much as I did," I replied staring into her eyes. She only smiled back.

True to my word, once we got back we didn't waste much time in disrobing. This time we did kiss -- passionately -- and I lifted her up by her ass, pinned her against my kitchen wall with her thighs wrapped around my waist, and gave her a good pounding. I really liked how multi-orgasmic she was; she came three times by the time that I was through washing her vagina with seminal fluid.

After our wall fuck I carried her to my bedroom, gave her another massage, and then fucked her again in the concubine position with the same result -- she passed out.

Again it was about a half hour after I went into my office before a ravaged-looking Teresa walked to my door. "My pussy is never going to be the same," she snarled. "Can't you lighten up a little?"

"Have a seat," I said, motioning her to a chair across from my desk. After she sat down I said "You're a fun fuck, Teresa. However, I'm not going to pursue you; you have to come to me. If you are interested in more sessions with me, however, there's one condition."

"What's that?" she asked.

"You have to give up sex with anyone except for John and me. I don't like condoms, and don't want to risk health consequences. I'm getting an STD test tomorrow and want you to get one too -- I'll pay for it. If we both come up clear and you accept my condition you're welcome to come by any time -- and we maybe even can do some chumming around outside of my house, swim in my pool, or play tennis or pickleball on my court."

After a long pause where she first looked insulted, then perplexed, then resigned, then happy, she said "Take me with you to the clinic tomorrow."

"Come over as soon as your kids leave for school," I responded.

"After another stop in your powder room I'm leaving," she announced, then got up and left.

The tests came out clear, Teresa agreed to my condition and dropped whomever else she was fucking, and we usually got together twice a week for carnal enjoyment, in addition to swimming and playing pickleball. She was experienced in pickleball, I was inexperienced, but since I was much bigger and stronger we were about even in games won. We never said anything bad about her husband John, and laughed together about some of the cute things that her kids did. She also came with me to the shelter once a week to help out and I treated her to lunch afterward; on shelter days we didn't fuck. I actually liked Teresa, not just for fucking.

************

My next door neighbors to the right on Chardonnay Court are Harrison and Bernice Tolliver. Harrison is 44 and Bernice is the 36 year old woman on the block; as earlier indicated they are both professionals and have no kids. Bernice is an attorney and always seems to have classy clothes on. Even when she's working in her garden her clothes have a crease in them.

Bernice is one of the tallest women I have ever had personal contact with. I'm six feet five inches tall and she's at most three inches shorter than I am, probably only two inches shorter. She is at least two inches taller than Harrison. Unlike many tall women she does not try to minimize her height; while she doesn't wear four inch heels she often does have heels on, sometimes high enough to essentially look me in the eye.

While I do not chase married pussy, I do have to admit that there is something about Bernice that floats my boat -- or less euphemistically hardens my dick. I'm not sure exactly what it is. She does have a nice ass and despite the fact that she never wears makeup her face is striking, but it's something more than that. I don't have whatever it takes to figure it out but I do recognize it.

When I had lived on Chardonnay Court for about five months as I was coming home from the women's shelter about 8 p. m. I saw a car accident at the entrance to Chardonnay Court. I recognized Bernice's car. There were two late teen, early twenties, rough looking dudes in the other car, which clearly looked at fault in the accident. The dudes seemed to me harassing Bernice. I got out of my car -- I was driving my Corvette not my SUV -- and intervened. I got between the two dudes and Bernice and said "What's the problem?"

The guy closest to me pushed me and said "Don't interfere old man..."

That was all that he got out. I hit him so hard in the mouth with my right elbow that he went head over heels backward and lay there stunned. The other dude said something like "Why you asshole," and pulled out a knife. I side-kicked him in his left shin and before he could recover grabbed his right hand with the knife in it, stepped over his arm, and broke it at the elbow, as the knife clattered on the pavement. As the two assholes groaned in pain I got out my cellphone and called 911.