I Don't Turn Down Offered Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bernice got home that night I gave her all of the old mail I had found. She immediately got on the Internet and paid the three overdue bills -- with a penalty. She promised to go to get her birth control shot the next day. For some reason the fact that I had ferreted out this overlooked mail made her even more randy than usual and we were exhausted, but smiling, the next morning.

The next day I had to go into my remote office and when I got home about 4 p. m. Bernice was already there -- sitting in silence in the living room -- highly unusual for her. She obviously had been crying.

"What's the matter, sexy?" I inquired, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Please sit down, Parker," she moaned. "I have something to tell you that will probably get me booted out of your life."

"Not likely," I smiled, trying to make light of the situation -- but her somber expression didn't change.

"There's no way to tell you this except bluntly," she sighed. "This morning my doctor's office wouldn't give me my birth control shot without doing a blood test to see if I was pregnant because it had been so long since the last shot and the shot could hurt a baby. They called me at my office a hour ago and told me that I was pregnant; likely only two weeks."

Why my first question was "Can they really tell that early?" I don't know, but it was.

"According to my OB/GYN with technological advances in the last two or three years a pregnant woman's blood has identifiable markers that can be tested for within a week of pregnancy with 90% accuracy. They'll test again in two weeks when the results will be 100% accurate."

I guess that I was Sphinx-like for an extended period of time because eventually Bernice got tears in her eyes and said "Say something Parker!"

The reason that I was Sphinx-like was because all sorts of thoughts and emotions that I had been dealing with ever since Harrison's death were crystallizing in my brain; it took a while for me to first acknowledge them, and then to believe them. After she snapped me out of my zombie-like state I smiled. I then went up to her, literally picked her up off the couch, and said "Let's go make sure that it's 100% and not just 90%," as I started carrying her up the stairs.

"What...what...are you talking about?" she stuttered as she held onto my neck.

"I want to make sure that you're pregnant with my baby," I replied.

"But I don't want to be a single mother," she wailed.

"Then we'll get married," I shot back. By then we were in our bedroom and I was undressing as she lay on the bed in shock. She started sputtering a few things, some of which made sense, some of which were nonsense. Once I was naked and my little soldier was stiff her eyes got wide. I undressed her as she continued to sputter until she was naked and I silenced her by kissing her with the passion of a thousand suns.

When I broke the kiss I entered her pussy with a pleasure groan and then stared her in the eye and said "I love you -- and I've always wanted to make love to -- not fuck, make love to -- a pregnant woman."

No words were spoken until after we both came down from our synchronized climaxes. As we lay next to each other, staring into our souls, she said "I thought that you were commitment averse."

"I was -- until you slept with me every night for the last month or so and until I found out that I was going to be a dad. Now I can't imagine life without you -- and whomever you're carrying in your belly."

We had another long kiss, and then just lay next to each other, staring at and lightly massaging each other.

**************

The only pussy I don't turn down now, ten years after Bernice told me that she was pregnant, is hers. Sure, I still look on occasion -- but I never have cheated on her and never will. Plus, there's too much going on with three active kids involved in every sport, activity, and pursuit that you can imagine; and then there's the fact that I'm madly in love with Bernice. So, the title of this tale is outdated -- it should be "I turn down all pussy except for my wife's!"