I Double Dare You!

Story Info
A horny couple explores each others' sexual limits.
4.9k words
4.52
14.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: this is a work of fantasy and it explores some new ideas as consenting adults. It also includes some man-on-man erotica, so if that bothers you, please don't continue.

My name is Tony and I have to be the luckiest son of a bitch in town. Not only did I meet the a girl who matches exactly what I'm physically attracted to: she's curvy and chubby, but not fat, with a massive 48 inch bustline that made me drool from day one and the face of an angel, but she is also a total freak in bed. I was smitten from the first time I saw her at a pool hall that was hosting an 8-ball tournament. But Vikki's angelic face and long blonde hair also hid a set of devil horns and a wicked mind to go with it.

Anything and everything we thought of doing (with the exception of poop, pee, animals, and kids) was totally okay with my Vikki. We are just two horny adults, and no matter who suggested what, we tried everything at least once, and often, many times. We read books and watched movies where we got ideas for new positions or places to have sex. We also built a collection of fun bedroom props: whips, boots, handcuffs, dildos, blind folds, paddles, and even costumes or masks to inspire our playtime.

Then we started experimenting with 'slightly dangerous' situations. For example: the first time I suggested that she give me a hand job at a movie theater, she asked me if I'd rather have a blowjob. Of course, I said yes. It was one of the worst horror films I had ever seen, but she made it very memorable as she deep throated me until I exploded into her eager mouth. I'm not sure if anyone realized what we were up to because there weren't many people at that movie, but no one said anything.

When she asked me to fuck her out on her tenth floor apartment balcony, I asked her if she wasn't worried that people on the next building might be watching. She smiled and said "Let them watch. Maybe they'll put on a show for us next time." That night, there were at least 3 groups witnessing our naughty display from about 100 feet away, as Vikki rode me in reverse cowgirl position, her big boobs bouncing and shaking in the warm moonlit breeze. When we went back inside there was applause and cheering from our impromptu audience, and Vikki gave them a big titty shake at the sliding glass door before running for the bedroom.

After a few months we progressed from that kind of behavior to daring each other into risky naughtiness. During a long drive on a freeway returning from her sister's place, I dared Vikki to get topless while I passed by several big rig trucks. She loves being stared at, and several of the appreciative drivers (including one woman) hit their horns when they saw her. She giggled and pinched her nipples as she promised to think up a really good dare for me!

About a week later, Vikki gave me a scrap of paper with a phone number written on it. "What's this?"

"It's your next dare, Tony. Take a picture of your hard cock and send it to that number."

"Who's number is this? I'm not in the mood to get arrested for exposing my junk to some random stranger."

"It's the number of a coworker named Linda. She and I have been talking at work about some of our adventures. She'll enjoy it and then screw her husband's brains out after."

"You're sure about this? I've never sent dick pics before, much less to a stranger."

"I promise it's just harmless fun for everybody."

I had no problem getting hard, especially with Vikki giving me encouragement by teasing me with her cleavage. I snapped a few pics on my phone and sent the best one as instructed, but I still worried about the consequences. The next day, she called me after work and told me how much Linda loved it. But she also laughed and said that Linda was also a little bit shocked when she opened the message from an unknown sender while she was at her mom's house!

Another time while we were eating lunch at my place, Vikki said that she had been talking to her work pal, who told her about An adult bookstore with glory holes. She and her husband visited one and they had a lot of dirty fun. I could see Vikki's nipples swelling in her t-shirt as she described to me how Linda's husband took pictures of her while she knelt on the grimy floor while she drained five different anonymous cocks. She stroked 3 guys with her hands and sucked the other 2, licking and swallowing all of their sticky loads. She even shared a few juicy pics with Vikki, including one of her face with cum dripping from her cheeks, nose and eye lids.

I dared Vikki that she should double down on Linda's total by servicing 10 guys at a glory hole. I suspected that she wouldn't be able to resist such a naughty dare, and I was right. What surprised me was how eager she was to start when she decided to change into a sexy mini skirt and sleeveless button down top so we could go right away. I could see from her stiff nipples that she didn't bother to wear a bra, and that made me wonder if she had panties on either. She already had the address of the bookstore in her phone and told me she was ready to go!

I guessed from her facial expressions during the drive across town that Vikki was really excited to experience this, but then I got scared when she said that after she completed this dare, she was going to have to find a really good counter dare to challenge my limits. Once we arrived at the bookstore, she insisted on going directly to the register to get tokens and find out where we needed to go to find the glory holes. The clerk was a butch-looking BBW with a purple crew cut, probably a few years older than Vikki, wearing a flannel lumberjack shirt and jeans over her wide hips, and she smiled while staring hungrily at my girlfriend. Vikki gave the clerk a wink, and looked back to make sure the clerk was watching as she swayed her ass to the video booth area.

As we slipped through the curtain that separates the video booth section from the lobby, she whispered to me, "I might just have to give her another tease on the way out." Vikki never failed to surprise me. Based on Linda's information, we wandered to the back row of booths, where she spotted her target. A group of three booths, with the "busy" lights on the first and third booths and we went into the second, locking the door behind us. And sure enough, there were glory holes in the walls of the two adjoining booths, right at crotch level with duct tape covering the rough edges. It only took a moment before a curious eye appeared at one of the holes, watching as my girlfriend unbuttoned her shirt and swayed her massive tits towards the horny gawker.

The eye in the hole was quickly replaced by a mouth, so Vikki rewarded him with a taste of her fat swollen nipple. He sucked and nibbled it, and while she was enjoying the attention, she was a woman on a quest! She pulled back and told the guy she needed his cock. He must have already been jacking off, because he jumped up and presented his throbbing member through the wall. It was less than average in size, but Vikki noticed right away that his balls were hairless, so she wrapped her fingers around the shaft, giving him a slow steady handjob as she licked his scrotum. He must have really enjoyed that because he only lasted about a minute until his cock pulsed and spurted hot cum onto her cheek.

Fortunately, I already had my phone in hand and was busy snapping pictures of her lewd acts, and when I looked at the pics later, I found that I had managed to get one that caught the jizz in mid-air, flying at Vikki's face. I was sure that one would get Linda's juices flowing! She gave him a couple more strokes to make sure he was thoroughly drained, then kissed the tip before releasing him. In the meantime, a second cock was already waiting at the other hole. This one was only average length, but way above average in thickness.

Vikki was already drooling before she opened her lips wide and engulfed the big head. I could tell she was swirling her tongue around and all over the crown, making this guy moan loudly as he pressed his belly against the wall. When she felt the first pulse from his cock, she pulled back and used her fingers to aim it towards her face. He must have been saving his jizz up for several days, because his cock shot five heavy rocket blasts that coated her cheeks and eyelids, and some dripped into her mouth. Good girl that she is, she refused to spit his cum, and I made sure to get photo evidence of it on her tongue before it disappeared down her throat.

Vikki kept up with the eager cocks for about a half hour, loving the look, taste and smell of every anonymous sperm donor. She sucked most of them, stroked the others, but the tenth one was her most memorable. We were both floored by the monster black cock we found poking through the wall. Vikki looked at me and said "I've never had a black cock before, and this one is unbelievable!" It was easily twelve inches long or more and as thick as her wrist, and Vikki had a look of pure lust on her face. She knelt before it and wrapped both hands around it, bringing her face close enough to kiss the tip. Her tongue licked the bottom side of the cock, then she moved her hands back to his equally impressive nut sack and fondled the balls gently. She opened her mouth wide and started sliding her lips down the length of his huge member until half of it was in her mouth. She pumped her mouth up and down his fantasy tool, sucking and licking as much as she could fit and dropped one hand under her skirt, rubbing herself furiously.

Then Vikki completely surprised me yet again. She backed off the cock, and grabbed something from her pocket. It was a condom package that she ripped open and rolled onto the cock at the wall. Then she backed her ass to it and started fucking this random unknown stud. I was still snapping pics, but I had managed to get my zipper open so I could jack myself off to this naughty show. She gripped the chair in the little room and pounded her hips back and forth, groaning like a wild beast. She was pretty worked up from being such slut all afternoon, and this guy was giving her the therapy that her cunt desperately needed. He was also thrusting from his side of the wall and after several minutes Vikki shut her eyes tight and screamed so loud, I'm sure the butch at the register heard her and had a mini orgasm.

The black guy knocked on the wall, indicating that he was about to blow his load. Vikki dropped to her knees and peeled of the condom, aiming his weapon at her open mouth. Her lips and tongue were coated in jizz, and Vikki swallowed as much as she could. Fortunately, my camera captured a few dozen pictures of their encounter. I also made sure that there were plenty of images recorded of cum on her face and boobs, so that we could enjoy them later and replay the fun we had. I'm guessing that Linda would be seeing a few of these as well.

Vikki let the cock slide out of the hole, then sat in the chair and said, "No offense baby, but that was one hell of a fuck!" I didn't take offense. "It's ok, as long as I get to watch."

"Good! So now for your challenge, you have to blow the next cock that shows up in one of those holes!"

"Wait a second. You know I'm not gay or bi."

"I didn't ask if you were, I'm just daring you to suck the next cock we see."

I wanted to object, but neither of us had never refused a dare before, and I didn't want to be first. But I also had reservations about this, and I just couldn't think of a good reason to object.

A moment later, a dick poked through the hole. "Ok, baby," she said with her best slutty tone, "Time to get started."

Vikki got on her knees and I reluctantly knelt next to her. She grabbed my wrist and moved my hand to the cock, which was already stiff. I felt the heat of it as I wrapped my fingers around it and started pumping up and down. He was about the same size as mine, so it felt somewhat familiar, and when a drop of pre-cum drooled out the tip, she whispered, "Spread it around the head with your fingers. Doesn't that feel good? Now kiss the tip."

I followed her instructions, and when she told me to lick the head, I did that as well. "Take the head into your mouth and feel it throb in your lips."

I did as she asked, then she surprised me by putting a hand on the back of my head and pushing my face forward, until his cock was at the back of my mouth. When I pulled back, Vikki pushed me onto his dick once again. "Suck that cock dirty boy, the way you like to have yours sucked." She let go and I started thrusting my head the way she showed me so that he was fucking my mouth. A moment later I heard a few clicks that told me she was taking pictures of me in action!

The guy was getting into it, because I could hear him moaning, and a few seconds later, his cock throbbed as he exploded into my mouth. I pulled back and his cum dribbled down to my chin. "Turn your face this way and open your mouth. I need to see the cum." Of course, she took a couple more shots. "Now swallow. Not so bad, huh? Now let's get out of here!"

Vikki pulled up her skirt, but she didn't bother to button her shirt. We both still had cum on our faces as we exited to the lobby, then she grabbed a BBC dildo off a shelf and dragged me to the front counter to pay for it. Probably not a coincidence that the dildo looked a lot like the one that had just stretched her mouth and pussy to a massive orgasm. I tried to not look at the clerk, but I didn't have enough cash and had to use my credit card to complete the purchase, and in the meantime she definitely got a good look at Vikki's tits and both of our faces. They traded phone numbers and Vikki promised to send her something spicy. That made the clerk (Candy) smile really wide.

That was Saturday afternoon, and we went back to my place to screw our brains out all night. The following afternoon, I asked Vikki if she was in the mood to send something spicy to the bookstore dyke. She had a sly smile as she opened the package with the new dildo, and it was an impressive sight. There was a chill that went through me when she gripped the shaft, because I was thinking about our glory hole adventures. "Give me a few minutes to get changed into something hot, so Candy will get turned on."

I closed the drapes and turned up the bedroom lighting, and when she emerged from the bathroom I had to admit she looked amazing. A pink see through nightie did nothing to hide her huge boobs and stiff swollen nipples, and the only thing underneath was a matching pink thong. I joked, "If this doesn't make Candy play with herself, she must be dead!" Vikki laughed at that comment and slapped her nipples with the silicone penis.

She crawled onto the bed as I got my phone ready to record a hot video. I said nothing, but Vikki was revved up to provide some naughty dialogue. "This is for you and ONLY you Candy. I saw how you looked at me at the bookstore and I know you were thinking about how much fun we could have. I hope this makes your nipples hard and your pussy gets nice and wet." She was twisting her own nipples, licking her lips and her voice was getting raspy. I knew from personal experience that she reacted that way when she was getting horny. And on top of that, I could smell her juices already flowing, and I was sure Candy would love the smell and taste of her pussy too, if she were given the opportunity.

I was pointing the camera at Vikki's backside, getting an excellent view of her hairy pussy and asshole. She held the dildo between her knees, tapping the fat head against the juicy slit and moaning. With the tip probing at her tight labia, she slid the sextoy in until it hit bottom. "Oh shit! That is so tight! All I need now is a tongue on my clit!"

She bucked her hips up and down for several minutes, fucking herself silly and screaming like a banshee. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Vikki grunted and pussy juice gushed out, flooding the sheets. I watched, amazed, as her breathing returned to normal and she rolled away from her pussy juice puddle to a dry area of the mattress.

She pointed to her night stand and asked me to send the video to the number on the notepad. Vikki's nipples were still swollen and she giggled like a little girl. "Make sure to send a copy to my phone, too. I might want to let Linda have a peek. But judging by the lump in your pants, we might need to give you some relief first."

Another wicked grin as she opened my pants and wrapped her luscious lips around my cock, then I tangled my fingers in Vikki's hair as I plunged into her mouth. This was not a blowjob; this was me brutally fucking her face, and she was loving it! I couldn't hold out long after that little show of hers, and less than a minute later, I was flooding her mouth with what felt like a gallon of jism. Vikki kept sucking and licking until I was completely drained and weak in the knees.

After I forwarded the video, we collapsed and slept for a few hours and were awoken by a text notification on Vikki's phone. She picked it up and smiled when she saw the photo attachments that Candy sent. In the first one, Candy had a purple vibrator on one of her large nipples while sucking the other one. Next one she was extending her tongue Gene Simmons style to the tip of the vibe and staring intently into the camera. In the last image, she was on her back with her legs spread lewdly and the vibrator buried to the handle in her bushy cunt, an intense O-face on her face. She included some saucy text, saying "Wishing we were locked up in 69 position. We would lose count of all the sweaty orgasms!"

Several days later, Vikki told me that her chat buddy from work, Linda, would be staying at her apartment for the weekend. Linda's husband was going to Chicago for a conference, and she didn't want to be at home by herself. She asked me to come over Friday night for dinner, and to bring a good bottle of red wine. When I arrived around 8, it was Linda who answered the door, and judging from her expression plus the way they were giggling, it was pretty obvious they were already a bit tipsy. Linda winked and said "We stopped at the Drop Anchor bar after work and let some guys buy us a couple rounds of drinks. But we're here now and ready to party!"

Linda is tall and slender, with long black hair, wide hips and nice C-cup boobs. She grabbed my hand and guided me to the couch where my girlfriend was smiling wickedly and feeling no pain. Vikki stood up, pressed her body against mine and kissed me. "By the way baby, Linda really enjoyed the pics from the bookstore. ALL of them." I cringed a bit when I thought about how I looked with a stranger's jizz on my face and in my mouth.

Linda realized my discomfort when they mentioned the pics, "Don't get upset, stud. Those pics made my clit tingle and my cunt drip. I had to get myself off in the office bathroom, and then I went home and rocked my husband's world!"

"So what's for dinner?", I asked. More giggling from the ladies.

Vikki piped up, "Dinner is going to be late, because dessert is first!"

"Okay then, what's for dessert?"

"You are baby! We've been comparing notes from our naughty adventures, and I'm daring you to complete a challenge. That is, if you're up for it."

"Why not? What do you suggest?"

"You're going to do a striptease and give us both a dirty lap dance."

That took me by surprise. Vikki and I had done stripteases for each other before, and even went to strip clubs for some inspiration, but this was way past that kind of naughtiness. They lowered the living room lights and put on some typical thumping dance music on, then got comfy on the couch and told me to get started. I downed a couple of shots of tequila, and as the alcohol warmed up my insides, I tried to put myself in the mental state of a stripper.

Fortunately, there are tons of videos online from male strip shows, and I had to admit that I'd watched many of them, so I had an idea what was expected. I ducked into the bathroom, so I could wait a few seconds before reappearing in the living room. Both ladies had intentionally unbuttoned a few buttons on their tops, and were encouraging me forward with dollar bills.

12