I Double Dare You!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon baby, come to mama" said Vikki.

Linda was not going to be left out, "Make me hot stud, I've got something for you!"

I ground my hips and danced around like the guys in those videos, but I was still hesitant to take all my clothes off. Vikki reminded me that we couldn't refuse a challenge, so I kicked off my shoes and bent over to slip out of my socks. I have no doubt that if I looked at myself from a distance at that moment, I probably would have laughed at my terrible dance moves, but my liquored up and horny audience was having the time of their lives. I unbuttoned and slowly peeled off my shirt, then twirled it over my head and tossed it towards the couch. My aim was a little off and it landed across Linda's lap. She squealed and grabbed the sleeve, then rubbed it in a circular motion on her blouse, directly over her nipple.

I moved in front of Vikki and slid the belt out of my trousers. Looping it behind her neck, I drew her face to my chest and pressed my nipple to her mouth. I expected her to kiss or lick the nipple, but instead, she gave it a gentle bite with her teeth. Linda pointed out that my dick was getting hard and I had to admit she was right. Stepping back out of Vikki's grip, I unzipped and stepped out of my pants, dropping them to the carpet. As I shook my hips from side to side, both horny ladies' gazes were fixed on my hard on, tenting out my briefs.

Deciding to put the tease in striptease, I sat on Linda's lap with my back on her chest. Then I grabbed her hands and brought them to my nipples, which she teased and twisted relentlessly. Next I felt one of her hands drop to my crotch, groping and squeezing the bulge in my shorts. I jumped up, facing away from Linda and pulled the waistband down a bit, exposing my butt cheeks. The next thing I knew, Vikki was gripping one cheek in her greedy fingers. Then I felt Linda's hand caressing the other cheek for several seconds before she hooked her fingers in the waistband and yanked my underwear down to my ankles! "Nice nutsack," I heard Linda comment.

Vikki replied, "I had him shave off his pubes a while back. That was another fun challenge! And then he decided he liked it that way." When I turned to face them, my cock was stiff and bouncing back and forth. My fingers were locked behind my neck and I realized that I was really enjoying the attention. Vikki and Linda were wide eyed, staring at my exposed junk. I'm not super hung like a porn star or anything, but my modest 7 incher held their attention. Linda was licking her lips, plus I could see her nipples trying to rip through her blouse. At that moment, I would have loved to be facing a roomful of crazed women, all drooling for my cock. I straddled Linda's lap, my balls dangling onto the front of her skirt and pre-cum bubbling to the tip of my cock. When she tried to grab my hips to pull me close, I stepped back again and playfully reminded her, "Look but don't touch!"

It was Vikki that made the next move, wrapping her fingers around my scrotum and pulling me towards the couch. When she did that, Linda boldly leaned in and licked the tip of my cock, sending a chill through me. She looked over at my girlfriend, who gave her a smile and a nod, before she swallowed me down to the root. I never would have predicted that my evening would lead to the view of this horny babe as her lips rode up and down the length of my cock again and again.

Vikki pulled my dick from Linda's mouth before I could blow my load, and I must have seemed disappointed because she looked up at me and said "The first load is mine. We'll talk about anything else later on." That's when she drew me in close enough that Linda's drool was now dripping onto her tits. She squeezed those gorgeous giant boobs around my cock and started stroking my meat.

Linda was leaning in real close, watching me titfuck my girlfriend. Vikki turned to Linda and they kissed each other. I could see their tongues playing together, and the next thing I knew, my dick exploded, shooting cum up between her tits. Linda broke their kiss and licked Vikki's tits, dipping her tongue into the pool of jizz.

When I stepped back, I was watching them rip their clothes off, groping, licking, and nuzzling the exposed flesh. Linda lay back on the couch and Vikki crawled on top of her in a hot 69. Their tongues worked feverishly in each other's cunts as their hands squeezed and teased every naughty bit within reach. Even though I'd just had a fantastic orgasm, this naughty display kept me stiff.

I knelt behind Vikki and easily slid my cock into her juiced up pussy, then a few seconds later I was pleased to feel Linda licking my balls. We fucked slowly, but forcefully, my hands gripping her wide hips and I watched the flesh of her ass rippling with each stroke. Vikki was moaning into Linda's pussy, who was squealing while her tongue danced around my scrotum. I saw a reflection of the scene in the dresser mirror, and it looked like something out of a porn flick.

As I was enjoying the feel of Linda's tongue teasing my nutsack, I was shocked to feel her sliding a finger into my asshole. That was definitely a new experience for me! I had explored Vikki's ass with my fingers and cock, but I had never felt anything like this. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but after a minute, I started to adjust to this sensation, and then the next thing I knew, I was enjoying it. She pumped that digit in and out, in time to the fucking I was giving my girlfriend, and I felt my balls start to tighten up, getting ready to explode.

Vikki turned around and told me to cum deep in her pussy, and boy did I ever. With Linda's frantic encouragement on my balls and ass, I blasted like a cannon in her tight cunt. When I leaned back on my heels and regained my breath, I watched white globs of jizz dripping onto her friend's lips. Linda lapped it and winked at me.

Like I said, I'm luckiest son of a bitch in town.

12