I Dream of Jenny

Story Info
What happens when his dream girl enters his dreams?
7k words
4.71
12.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,254 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

-

It is said that people dream every night while sleeping but don't always remember it when they wake up...unless, of course, that dream was particularly intense.

Most of the time, intense dreams involve falling, being chased, or some other type of distress.

Every now and then, however, a dream comes along that is so vivid, so enjoyable, so...real...that it stays with you forever.

Such was the night I dreamt about Jenny.

Jenny was a girl I knew back in high school whom I hadn't seen for years. We were friends...close friends, but that was all. I think Jenny tended to see our relationship as more like a brother and sister, and I was too shy to let Jenny know that I wanted more. I didn't want to mess up our friendship, so we stayed friends, and I tortured myself with longing.

To say that Jenny was hot is an epic understatement. She was the type of girl that caused a guy's knees to legitimately go weak. Her gorgeous blue eyes would make me melt every time she looked at me, and her long, silky, dark hair was so luxurious that I would have done anything just to get to stroke it gently for hours.

Jenny had the most kissable lips, and whenever she gave me a sweet peck on the cheek, I felt how soft and gentle they were. I always imagined how amazing kissing her would be, and I fantasized often about what it would feel like to have those lips wrapped around my shaft as she sucked my cock over and over.

As if that wasn't enough to drive me insane, Jenny always wore a pair of black framed glasses that upped her hotness to smoke alarm levels.

Did I mention her breasts?

Full, perky, and perfect would pretty much describe Jenny's rack. Large but not oversized, they were definitely the type of breasts most girls wanted to have, and that most guys wanted to touch.

Coming from a well off family, and with the looks of a model, one would expect Jenny to have been a little conceited or entitled, but she wasn't. She absolutely wore her heart on her sleeve and was very sensitive to the emotional needs of others. She loved deeply, which made her vulnerable, but it also made her so genuine.

Although, we still talked to each other from time to time through various social media platforms, Jenny lived ten hours away from me and it just wasn't possible to connect often. In fact, we had only gotten to see each other in person once when we met at a high school reunion several years ago.

Jenny had always been my fantasy girl, and although I didn't know it, my subconscious mind was apparently fantasizing a lot about her as well.

I had fallen asleep on the sofa in my apartment one night, and that's when all of my innermost thoughts and desires went into overdrive...

"Hey there, handsome," I recognized Jenny's melodious voice immediately. It was too beautiful to mistake for anyone else.

I looked up from the sofa and saw Jenny peaking her head around the side of the doorway frame leading to my bedroom, flashing a smile that was both adorable and sultry at the same time. Her deep blue eyes were looking through her black framed glasses and her luxurious dark hair bounced cutely on her shoulders.

"Jenny!" I sat up on the sofa. "What in the world are you doing here?"

"You need to ask yourself that question," Jenny replied, "it is your dream after all."

"I'm dreaming?" I asked, a little confused.

"Well of course, silly," Jenny answered as if it were obvious. "Your sub-conscious mind is fantasizing about me right now."

Jenny walked out from behind the door frame and stepped into the middle of the room. My mouth fell open when I saw that she seemed to be wearing only a button down top and boots. The shirt was red and black plaid with long sleeves and a collar. Her gorgeous legs were uncovered, the shirt tail barely coming down below her waist. Jenny's black leather boots came half way up her beautifully toned calves, the two-inch heels clopping on the hardwood floor as she walked.

Placing her hands on her hips, Jenny peered at me over the top of her black framed glasses like a teacher about to discipline a naughty student.

"So, handsome," Jenny's sultry voice made my cock twitch, "you want to tell me why I'm a fantasy girl in your dream right now?"

The question caught me off guard.

"I...um..."

Jenny tilted her head to one side, flashing a cute smile.

"Well?"

I cleared my throat.

"Well," I began, trying not to embarrass myself, "I was here on the sofa and...um...daydreaming about you..."

"Umm hmm," Jenny seemed to be enjoying my attempt at an explanation.

"Is it hot in here?" I said more to myself than to her.

"No," Jenny replied with confidence, "it's just me."

"You can say that again," I said running my eyes up and down over Jenny's gorgeous figure. "Hey, is that my shirt you're wearing?"

"Umm hmm," Jenny nodded, tugging cutely on the shirt tail that was barely covering her panties.

"You didn't give me a skirt," Jenny flirted, shifting her hips to one side, "or at least, your subconscious didn't. It seems that you just wanted to see me in a shirt and underwear."

I felt like I needed to apologize for my own subconscious.

"I'm...sorry?" I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say.

Jenny gave me her "I have a secret" smile.

"No you're not," she called me out, "considering how much you fantasize about me, I'm surprised you have me wearing any clothes at all."

I cleared my throat uneasily.

"So handsome," Jenny's voice had never been more sultry as she walked slowly towards where I was standing, "what were you planning on doing to me?"

I gave her a questioning look.

"Well?" Jenny's voice was softer now that her gorgeous figure was only a few inches away. "Are you going to strip me? Spank me? Fuck me?"

"Are you serious?" I asked, stunned at what she was saying.

Jenny looked at me with the bluest eyes I'd ever seen and gently stroked my arm with her hand.

"It's your fantasy, you can do anything you want to me."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Anything?"

Jenny stepped closer, leaning in to kiss me lightly over and over with her soft moist lips.

"Anything...(kiss)..." my dream girl whispered between kisses, "do whatever you want to me...(kiss)...let your imagination go wild...(kiss). Just think about...(kiss)... what you want to do to me...(kiss)...and it will happen (kiss)."

Jenny finished her sentence with a long deep sensual kiss.

I sighed in pleasure as Jenny took her time, making love to me with just her warm wet mouth while I quivered from the sensual overload.

After several minutes of really hot kissing, Jenny pulled back and ran her moist tongue slowly all around my lips in a full circle.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned softly, her warm wet mouth doing amazing things to me. It was so sensual and hot, it drove me absolutely insane for her.

"Well?" Jenny whispered. "Go ahead...strip me. I know you want to see me in my bra and panties."

Jenny stood confidently in front of me, hands on her hips, waiting for me to take her clothes off. I reached for the top button on her shirt.

"Not with your hands, silly," Jenny rolled her eyes, "it's a fantasy...let your subconscious do the thinking."

My dream girl stared at me through those extremely hot black framed glasses as if she were daring me with her piercing blue eyes.

All I could think about was how much I wanted to undress her. I thought about that top button on her shirt...

We both glanced down at Jenny's chest as the top button came undone...all by itself.

Jenny looked back up at me and pursed her soft lips.

"Not bad," she said in her most flirty voice.

As I concentrated on stripping Jenny, another button undid itself, revealing the cleavage of her amazing rack.

"Mmmm," Jenny purred, "keep going."

A third button came undone, now clearly showing the black lace bra Jenny was wearing underneath.

"Ooooooo, yes...more please," Jenny requested.

A fourth button came undone. It felt like I was unwrapping Jenny like a present.

"One more to go..." she said as if she were daring me to do it.

The only thing keeping me from seeing Jenny in just her black lace underwear was one tiny little button.

...and all I had to do was think about unbuttoning it.

Jenny gave me a knowing smile as the last button on her shirt undid itself and the material slid off of her shoulders, dropping to the floor as if she were being stripped by an invisible person.

"Mmmmm," Jenny purred as she shifted her weight to one side and put her hands on her hips.

To say that Jenny was genetically blessed with a perfect figure is an epic understatement, and seeing her wearing nothing but black lace underwear, black heeled boots, and her black "hot secretary" glasses almost made me pass out.

Jenny's rack was unbelievable, her breasts being larger and fuller than average. In that black lace front-closure bra though, they seemed to defy the laws of gravity. Likewise, Jenny's bikini style, black lace panties did a marvelous job highlighting her pussy and ass.

Giving me a very slight smile, Jenny looked down at her gorgeous milk mounds and then stared at me over the top of her black framed glasses.

"Keep going, handsome..."

I couldn't help but think about her perfect tits, and as I did, I noticed that Jenny's beautiful nipples began to get more firm, straining against the material as they became clearly outlined through her bra.

Jenny looked down at her breasts and then up at me again, pursing her lips and raising her eyebrows as if to say "you're being naughty...but I like it."

"Try snapping your fingers as you do things to me," Jenny suggested, giving me a flirtatious look, "it's more fun that way."

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment, "okay...how about we make those panties you're wearing a few sizes smaller..."

(snap)

"OH!" Jenny yelped as she suddenly felt her panties shrink, gripping her beautiful pussy nice and tight.

I held my fingers up again.

"...and let's make them vibrate as well."

(snap)

"OH!!!" Jenny yelped louder as she felt her now much tighter panties begin to vibrate.

Immediately, Jenny closed her eyes and laid her head back, moaning in pleasure as the vibrations did its work on her pussy.

"Oooooooo...ohhh that feels so good," Jenny sighed as she rolled her head slowly around her shoulders, her luxurious dark hair caressing her neck and upper back. "Ohgod, I love what you're doing to me!!!"

"How about a faster vibration..."

(snap)

"Ohhhhhhhhgooooooodd," Jenny took a step back and leaned against the table for balance as she focused all of her attention on what I was doing to her pussy.

"Even faster..."

(snap)

"OH!" Jenny's hands gripped the edge of the table as the vibrations increased again.

"Enjoying yourself, Jenny?" I asked rhetorically.

Jenny crossed her legs in a useless attempt to make the vibrations less intense.

"Ohmygod," she said breathlessly, "it's vibrating...right...on...m-my...c-clit."

"Really?" I asked, clearly enjoying myself. "Well then let's make your clit really really sensitive..."

(snap)

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!!!" Jenny cried out to the ceiling as her clit began throbbing, the vibrations from her panties sending waves of pleasure jolting through her pussy.

"OH FUCK!!! OHGOD!!!! THIS FEELS AMAZING!!! OOOHHH!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!"

I absolutely loved watching Jenny struggle with the torturous pleasure I was giving to her most intimate areas. Part of her tried desperately to resist the pleasure, but her sexual side wanted her to surrender to it.

Jenny's pussy was controlling her...

...and I controlled her pussy.

"OH!! OH!! OH!!" Jenny's yelps pitched up until they sounded like the yips of a little puppy, her hips making little involuntary jerks with each jolt of pleasure.

What else could I do to her?

"Hmm...I wonder what would happen if I made your g-spot incredibly sensitive..."

(snap)

"OH!!!" Jenny gave another high pitched yelp as her pussy tingled.

"...and then made you feel my fingers stroking inside you when I do this..."

Raising my other hand, I turned my palm up and began making a "come hither" motion with two fingers.

(snap)

"OHGOD!!!!!" As if hit by a bolt of electricity, Jenny fell back onto the table behind her, crying out as loud as she could. With her incredibly sensitive clit being vibrated by her panties, and her equally sensitive g-spot being stroked by the motions of my fingertips, Jenny's unbelievably gorgeous body had become my personal toy to play with.

"OOOHHH!!!!! MY!!!!! GOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!" Writhing in an agony of pleasure on the table top, Jenny gripped the sides in tension and arched her back, thrusting her mountainous breasts to the heavens.

"OH!! OH!! OH!! OH!!" Jenny's hips were pumping the air as if she were fucking something invisible, her gorgeous long dark hair getting all tussled as she whipped it about in her thrashings.

"OH FUCK!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?!?!" Jenny could feel the contractions beginning in her pussy. "OH FUCK I'M GOING TO COME!!!!!"

"Excuse me, Jenny," I said calmly, "I don't believe I gave you permission to come just yet..."

(snap)

Instantly, Jenny's orgasm held back, dangling her on the edge of a massive climax.

"NO!!! OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!! NO!!! OHGOD!!!" Jenny thrust her hips in the air, trying desperately to fuck something...anything that would plunge her into orgasm.

"Hmmmm," I thought out loud, "maybe you could come if you pleasured yourself..."

(snap)

"OOHH!!!!" Jenny yelped as her right hand instantly thrust inside her lace panties and blurred rapidly across her clit.

"OOOHHH!!!! FUCK!!!!! OHGOD!!!!!!! I NEED TO OOOHHH!!!!! I NEED TO COME SO BAD!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!"

"Not yet, Jenny," I tortured her.

"OOOOHHHH!!!! PLEEEEASE!!!!"

"I'll let you come when I count to three."

Jenny was sobbing in absolute agony as she writhed all over the table and masturbated as if her life depended on it. My dream girl's gorgeous body had become a sexual time bomb just waiting to go off.

Watching Jenny trying to make herself come knowing I had the power to hold her orgasm back as long as I wanted, was completely perverted...and unbelievably hot.

"One..."

"OHGOD!!!! PLEASE!!!! LET ME COME PLEASE!!!!!!!"

"Two..."

"OOOHHH!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!"

I paused...listening to Jenny's cries and squeals and pleas...

"OHGOD!!! PLEASE SAY IT!!!! OOHH FUCK!!!! PLEASE SAY IT NOW!!!"

"Two and a half..."

"OOOHHH!!! OH YOU BASTARD!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! FUCK!!!!"

"Two and three quarters..."

"OOHH FUCK!!!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!!!!" PLEEEEEEASE!!!!"

One more pause...

"...and..."

"PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!!"

"...three."

(snap)

Jenny screamed, her entire body locking in tension as the dam burst.

"OOOOOHHHHH!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! I'M COMING!!!!! OHGOD!!! I'M COMING SO HARD!!!!!"

I raised my fingers again.

"Let's make you come harder..."

(snap)

"OOOOHHHH!!!!! FUUUUUUCK!!!!!" Jenny thrashed about as her pussy began squirting inside her tiny lace panties, soaking them completely in seconds.

"Even harder..."

(snap)

"OHHHHHHHMYYYYYYGOOOOOD!!!!! FUUUUUUCCK!!!! Jenny grabbed the sides of the table to brace herself as liquid absolutely gushed from her pussy, splashing everywhere as it streamed out of her panties in all directions.

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKK!!!!!!! YYYEEESSSS!!!!!!!!" Jenny's legs were spread wide as her gushing cunt soaked the table, her black heeled boots dangling off the sides and her hips, pumping the air in a fucking motion that was completely obscene and beautiful to watch.

"OOHH!!! OOOHHH!!!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!!" Jenny was crying shamelessly as waves of unceasing pleasure crashed over her again and again.

"OHGOD!!!!! IT WON'T STOP!!!!! OHGOD I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!!!"

Jenny felt the strong contractions of her pussy walls as liquid continued to splash everywhere.

"AAHH!!!! OOOHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! OHHHGOOOOODDDDD!!!!!"

Jenny slammed the table with her hand, her long luxurious hair whipping about as she thrashed on the tabletop, her pussy in a state of perpetual orgasm, the walls of her cunt contracting and releasing...again...and again...and again...her entire universe overcome by endless waves of unstoppable pleasure and sexual ecstasy.

After watching my dream girl get pummeled by relentless orgasms while screaming the walls down, I decided to take things in a different direction...

"Okay Jenny, let's give you a breather..."

(snap)

"OOOHHH!!!" Jenny cried in gratitude as the gushing orgasms suddenly stopped and she relaxed her body in complete exhaustion.

"Ohmygod..." Jenny gasped for air, moaning in a post-orgasmic euphoria, "I can't believe what you just did to me. I couldn't stop coming! It was like my pussy had an on/off switch...and it was permanently on! "

"You were amazing to watch, Jen," I complimented her, "it was absolutely beautiful."

"Mmmm, it's rather fun being a fantasy girl in your dream," Jenny was absolutely purring in sexual satisfaction, her breasts still heaving from the orgasmic workout she had just been forced to endure.

"Well then," I raised my hand to snap my fingers again, "let's see what else I can do to you."

(snap)

Immediately, Jenny sat upright on the table top as if some invisible force had pulled her.

Looking at me through her glasses with those gorgeous blue eyes, Jenny pursed her lips and gave me her most sultry voice.

"Go ahead, handsome," she flicked her eyebrows. She was flirting and daring me at the same time.

"Okay," I accepted the challenge, "lets get a look at those perfect breasts of yours..."

(snap)

"OH!!!" Jenny yelped as her back suddenly arched, thrusting her magnificent rack forward.

(snap)

"OH!!!!!" Jenny gave another, higher-pitched yelp as the front closure to her bra came undone, her gravity defying tits busting out of their prison.

Jenny's eyes widened as she grabbed her breasts with both hands.

"Ooooo, you naughty boy," Jenny flashed a coy smile as she peered at me through her black framed glasses.

The sight before me was amazing, my dream girl wearing nothing but her black boots and soaked panties, holding her breasts and giving me a flirtatious look through her "hot secretary" frames.

"So what else are you going to make me do?" Jenny's voice was filled with sexual tension.

I walked over to the other side of the room and sat down in one of the larger recliner chairs. Facing Jenny, her figure a vision of perfect beauty, I lifted my hand."
 "Crawl to me...slowly."

(snap)

"Oh!" Immediately, Jenny fell down on all fours as if someone had shoved her. Then, taking her time, the gorgeous brunette began to move very deliberately across the floor towards me on her hands and knees.

I was in awe as I took in the sight before me.

Jenny, an absolute goddess of beauty, was moving towards me on all fours, wearing only her black heeled boots and her soaked black lace panties, her large milk mounds swaying beautifully with each step, her gorgeous blue eyes starting directly at me through her black framed glasses.

"I never knew you thought of me this way," Jenny gave a flirty smile as she continued to crawl towards me. "I didn't know I was your fantasy girl."

Jenny whipped her tussled hair back and took another step forward.

"You're making me do all of these naughty things for you."

Another step...

"Are you enjoying yourself? Do you like having complete control of my body?"

Another step...

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,254 Followers