I Dream of Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm..." Jenny absolutely purred as she gave me the longest, deepest, and most sensual kiss she'd ever given anyone.

"Mygod..." Jenny finally said softly as she came out of our kiss, "I've never felt anything like that in my life!"

I gently placed my hand under Jenny's soft chin, lifting her eyes to mine as if she were an obedient puppy.

"So far..."

My response caught her off guard, and Jenny moistened her lips nervously.

"I didn't think a guy's cock could do it again so soon."

"It's my dream, Jenny," I reminded her, "I can make my cock do anything."

(snap)

Jenny's mouth fell open in shock as she felt my shaft begin to harden inside her, ready to fuck her pussy again.

"OHGOD!!!!" Jenny yelped as she felt my cock resume pumping her in long deep strokes.

"...and let's turn that water jet back on..." I said.

(snap)

Immediately, the intense stream of water began firing onto Jenny's clit, resuming the torture of her most sensitive pleasure spot with ruthless efficiency.

"OH FUCK!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!"

As I began fucking Jenny into oblivion...again...

(ring ring ring)

"Is that a phone?"

Jenny's screams of orgasm began to fade into the distance as the sound of the ringing phone got louder and louder...

(ring ring ring)

Suddenly, I was awake, on my couch...alone.

(ring ring ring)

Trying the clear the post dream haze from my mind, I felt around for my phone, finally finding it on the side table.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi," came a familiar voice.

"Jenny!" I sat up as if she could actually see me. "Oh my goodness, it's so great to hear from you."

"I'm so sorry to call you this early, but I needed to talk to you," her voice was as beautiful as an ocean sunset, "I hope I didn't wake you up."

"No problem," I answered, "what's on your mind?"

Jenny paused a long time before finally answering...

"You will NEVER believe the dream I just had..."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.