I Dream of Jenny

Story Info
Twin brother and sister take the slow road to love.
5.7k words
4.18
24.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Dream of Jenny

This work is fiction, however devoutly the author might wish it were fact. All sexual activity by the broadest definition occurs among characters 18 years of age or older. During the time frame depicted, Roe v. Wade was the law of the land, but the characters' personal moral values concerning abortion play a role in the story. If you would find this offensive, please discontinue reading. The author recognizes a woman's right to chose, the recent ruling in the Roe overturn notwithstanding.

I was about enter Jenny for the very first time. The beautiful woman I was deeply in love with and I were about to take it to the next level. We'd been in love a long while, had dated for years, and had satisfied each other sexually in myriad other ways many times. Before that, we had known each other since childhood.

I very much wanted this, I had dreamed of it for years. We'd taken it quite easy, moving slowly but inexorably to this moment. My cock was dripping precum and I could see Jenny was already sopping wet, she'd already came from my fingers and my tongue and was eager for more.

I paused a moment and contemplated how awesome this moment really was. I felt enormous arousal but also a more than a touch of fear--no not really so much fear--more reverential awe. If I still believed in heaven, I would have thought the gates of heaven were already closed to us, so this would not be a source of additional fear.

Jenny and I are now irreligious. We darken church doors for weddings and funerals, but we were raised in evangelical Christian households. We understood the concepts and vocabulary of Christianity though we didn't believe it any more, for the most part. So I have some notion of sin in the back of my mind.

So I was fully aware that we were about to commit the darkest of sins, yet at the same time what I was feeling was so intensely right the it is the only thing I've ever experienced in this life that I could call holy. You see, the evangelical Christian households we grew up in were the same household--Jenny is my twin sister.

I really don't know what quirk caused this to happen, maybe God really does exist and has a sense of humor, or enjoys erotica. We were the only children of an intact, loving family. We grew up together in an upper middle class neighborhood in the greater Los Angeles area and we never suffered any major trauma during childhood.

I am 6'2"' and weigh about 180, on the thinner side of average, pretty decent muscles. We are rather athletic and work out together. Never to the degree where we could play college sports, but we made the team in high school, me in baseball, Jenny in track. Physically, I'm on the handsome side of average, and my dick is on the generous side of average, a solid six inches without stretching the truth. I have brown hair and blue eyes.

Jenny on the other hand is so beautiful that I scarce have the words. Maybe I'm looking at her through love colored glasses, maybe I'm not, let the reader judge. She's 5'10" and weighs 160, on the generous side of average, but very little is of it is fat, just enough to give her some delicious curves. She's well muscled and has a well-rounded butt that J Lo would envy, and a really fine set of 34C tits. Green eyes and flame red hair. If you didn't know us, you'd never guess we were related, much less that we were twins.

Jenny and I were always close. We enjoyed playing together and just hanging out together. We were inseparable. We each had our own circle of friends, but the circles overlapped quite a bit. Couple names like Brangelina were popular at our school, so friends started calling us Jett. My name is Matthew and I go by Matt, by the way. They never thought of us as an actual couple, but maybe they were unconsciously seeing something Jenny and I had inside us that we weren't yet aware of.

Yes, we went to a Christian school. Not everything that went on there was in strict accord with evangelical teachings--when the teachers weren't looking. They weren't looking a surprising amount of the time, and kids will be kids regardless of what religious paint they are coated with. Some of the older couples in the high school division of our K-12 school were engaging in behavior that, shall we say, definitely transgressed the rules in a big way. Of course holding hands was considered fornication under the school's rules.

Jenny was quite feminine (a gay blind man could see that) but very much a tomboy--she just wasn't into girly girl stuff. Mom didn't approve, Dad would have preferred to have had twin sons, so he was less disapproving. Our enjoying the same things came very naturally. We stayed close even into our teens. If brother and sister aren't fighting then, they ain't gonna. Of course brother and sister don't normally fuck either--and we never did as teens, nor anything else far milder until we were adults.

In our house, it was understood that we were to remain virgins until marriage, we were in essence to pretend that people didn't sprout genitals until the wedding night. To call that repressive would be to call nuclear war unpleasant--true but a massive understatement. I masturbated for the first time in my sophomore year of college. Jenny got there faster, it's one of the ways she celebrated her eighteen birthday.

Jenny and I knew everything about each other, we never kept secrets from each other. I don't know if I even could keep a secret from Jenny, I literally never tried. I did manage to surprise her now and again, if I didn't have to keep quiet long. We weren't pathologically honest, we easily kept secrets from Mom and Dad, our faith notwithstanding.

I always knew I loved Jenny as a sister and thought she was pretty. That's perfectly normal. But I became aware that there was a romantic/sexual component to that love when I was nineteen, home from college on summer break. I was so horny that I sometimes had wet dreams, more and more about the same girl.

At first the images were fuzzy and I didn't recognize the face, but I felt a certainty that it wasn't a celebrity or a fantasy woman but someone I knew. I went over a list of the girls I knew try to figure out who it was. Over the next few nights the dreams got more vivid, and the images got clearer.

Then one night as I was ramming my cock into my dream girl I saw flame red hair and green eyes and recognized Jenny's face. I immediately had the most intense orgasm of my life till that time. I know a man can't shoot quarts of semen or continue cumming for hours. But by the God I don't think I believe in, it felt like it.

The next morning I woke up late. Mom and Dad had already left for work (Mom and Dad didn't believe in women working, but Mom did extensive volunteer work, and as she wasn't paid, that was OK) and Jenny had slept late as well. We met in the kitchen and she fried up some bacon and eggs while I made the coffee. I said, "Sis, can we talk?"

Jenny replied, "we can always talk about anything, Bro, what's on your mind?" So I told her about my dreams, omitting no detail. I hesitantly said, "Jenny I'm sorry for any way I have hurt or offended you, I promise to do my very best not to do it again."

Jenny's response made my jaw drop to the floor, it wasn't the reaction I expected from my proper Christian sister. "Why in God's name would you promise that, Matt? Not repeat the best orgasm of your life? I know what you are feeling. Last night I was thinking of you when I masturbated, and I was wide awake. I came hard then slept like a baby. No way in hell I'm giving up that feeling. I don't want you to give it up either."

When I picked my jaw off the floor I gasped out "but that's incest, we can't do that!."

Jenny answered "yes it is incest, twincest if you will. So what if it is? We can't act on it in real life or I'd have your cock deep in my pussy right now. But God and the Devil working together won't make me stop feeling this."

We went on like this for the next two years. Never touching each other, not even watching, but deeply enjoying the secret we shared, though I couldn't yet admit that to myself. Knowing she was getting off thinking of me while I was doing the same--it sure got me off better. I could now recreate that wonderful feeling wide awake.

We each went our own way and dated sort of normally, and gained some sexual experience, but not much yet. Our parents were visiting relatives on our twenty-first birthday, but they'd be home for supper to take us out for a birthday celebration. That morning Jenny walked into the living room where I was watching TV.

Jenny said, "Bro, I've wanted to do this for years" and she held me close and kissed me full on the lips and began fondling my ass. I got rock hard immediately. Without thinking, I grabbed her lovely tits with no skill but considerable enthusiasm.

Then Jenny unzipped my jeans and began stroking my cock. I couldn't hold off in the face of so much stimulation and came quickly. Jenny had hiked up her skirt and I could see her panties were sopping went. She pulled them down and begged me "touch me there". So I did, again with no skill but considerable enthusiasm. But I didn't need any skill that time, she came hard, howling with pleasure.

Sam and Amy were our best friends and were invited to the party. They arrived while we were still cleaning up, and had a good notion what had happened. Amy exclaimed "that was so hot!" and Sam immediately began kissing her, and when she eagerly reciprocated, they proceeded to do what we had done and more. They hadn't been together before that day.

This rather surprised us, but not entirely. Our parents allowed us to have friends from the neighborhood, which were not required to be evangelical Christians. Sam was a non-practicing Catholic, while Amy was Jewish. We could have expected any depraved thing from them--though not as depraved as what we just did, all things considered.

Sam thanked me, "I've been wanting to make a move on Amy but I was still working up the nerve. The cast iron balls you showed doing you own sister inspired me. It's freaky as hell, but if it's what you both wanted, who am I to judge?"

Amy said, "glad you did, Sam, I'd been thinking I should make a move on you. Jenny, you really surprised me, I didn't think you had that much freak in you. Congrats."

Their sexcapade increased the mess but they helped clean up. They readily swore secrecy, and they always credited us with bringing them together. They are still together, married with three lovely children.

Jenny said, "wow, I don't believe it and I was there the whole time" We cleaned up the mess and did laundry. Later when Mom and Dad got home there was no evidence. They asked what we did that day and Jenny said, "not much, we watched some TV. Franklin Graham preached about...", which is some of the best bullshit I've ever heard. Mom and Dad bought it.

Mom thanked us for doing the laundry. She wouldn't have been at all happy with the wet spots and cum stains we left on the floor and our clothes. They never found out what happened.

Jenny and I talked the next day. I started off with "Jenny, I think we went too far yesterday. I don't even know how to feel guilty about it, although I'm supposed to. The experience is burned into my brain forever. I'll never forget you, and I'll never stop loving you."

Jenny considered my words carefully and replied "you are right, we went to far and we need to dial it back, though a large part of me doesn't want to. I'd give the Devil a mortgage on my soul to fuck you even once. I will never forget you and never stop loving you."

Then we held each each other and unashamedly cried rivers. Maybe the Atlantic Ocean had more water, and maybe it didn't. We'd never touched each other so intimately. It wasn't sexual, far deeper and more primal than that. In a very real sense, our souls were touching. I'm an agnostic, I don't believe in that any more, but I've experienced it.

We went to different colleges in different states. I majored in Computer Science at Georgia Tech, Jenny majored in Psychology at Northwestern, each perusing fields we discovered rather before high school. I was a natural born math geek, so I took to computers like a duck to water. Jenny was always interested in people and wanted to know what made them tick. She enjoyed helping others, so her choice was also a natural fit. Ever since we were kids, if we were feeling something complicated, she'd be the first of us who could put it into words. Not always, but that was the way to bet.

We always kept in touch, we'd only go more than a day without talking during finals. During summer break, we'd fly home and see Mom and Dad, our old friends and of course one another. We still turned each other on, but didn't act on it after that first time. We spent much time together and often went out with Sam and Amy.

Jenny and I would stay up late talking about our studies and our lives. I'd discovered I had a taste for Southern ladies and had explored some sexual activity, nothing too heavy, but I had had intercourse. Jenny had been both more conservative and more adventurous--she tried lesbian sex with her roommate. She said "it was good, but to me it just wasn't what I wanted. I can see how another woman could feel differently, but I want a nice hard cock. I still wish I could have yours."

Obviously we learned more than our studies at college, and were no longer virgins. We had cast off our all evangelical taboos except one, and now identified as agnostics. Mom and Dad hit the roof over that, and tried hard to re-evangelize us, to no avail. Our upbringing had made faith a shackle, and it felt good to be free. I believe the bible talks about setting the captives free.

We both had both had lovers, some of them have remained friends. But neither of us found that special person we wanted to be with long term. I think the reader knows why though Jenny and I didn't yet, well I didn't anyway. We went back to college and continued much as before. We both graduated summa cum laude. I got a fairly lucrative offer from a Silicon Valley firm, while Jenny got invited to join a well known group of psychologists in San Francisco, so we were heading back to California and would be not that far from each other. I was excited and would have bet my last dollar she was too.

We went on for a couple of years, we each dated but generally found a way to be together one weekend a month. We explored the whole bay area and did an enormous number of fun things together. In truth, we were dating in all but name. We certainly enjoyed each other more than our other dates, though those other dates often involved sex.

One Sunday night when I dropped her off at her apartment, I took the initiative. "Sis, we can't go on like this. We put the breaks on our feelings and maybe we shouldn't have. But there is something we need to be clear on. We can do anything short of vaginal intercourse if we are both emotionally ready for it--but before we could go all way we need to talk about a few things."

Jenny said, "I agree, Matt, let's talk about those things now."

I continued, "first off, do you want to have children? I'm pretty sure I do."

Jenny answered, "yes I do. Ideally your children, but I know that's risky."

I suggested we have genetic screening (at different labs) to find out how risky in our particular case. When we ran the tests later, the results were disappointing. We were high risk for Cystic Fibrosis and some other nasty genetic stuff.

We continued our talk after the test results came back. "So how are birth control pills working for you, Sis?"

"I'm having some side effects but nothing major as yet. I'd prefer to stop using them."

"Jenny, other methods aren't as effective, and the pill isn't absolutely 100% anyway. How do you feel about abortion these days? I know how you felt as a teenager, has that changed?"

"As far as what the law should be, It's not my place to dictate what another woman chooses to do, it's between her and whatever God she believes in if any. But for myself, I could only abort if my own life were in danger. To me it's still a baby. I haven't been able to cast off that belief, and I don't want to cast it off. I've rejected most all the evangelical beliefs we were raised with, but this touches my heart."

"Jenny, I was pretty sure that's what you'd say and for what it worth I agree with you. So I guess vaginal will be out of the question. It's a pity, but I won't let us take that risk. But short of that, we need to see how far we can go. We need more. I love you more than ever and I want you more than ever, and may the God I no longer believe believe in strike me dead if I back away from loving you ever again."

Jenny pondered for a moment and then made her answer. "I don't ever want to back away from this either. I love you and want you more than

ever. I won't take that risk, I couldn't abort, but neither do I want to bring a child into the world who would suffer so much."

Jenny inquired, "Matt, tell me the truth, do you still think of me when you cum? I think of you when I do."

Nothing less than the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth would serve here, so I told it. "Jenny, I made love to many women, and I try my damnedest to be in the moment with the woman I'm with, and focus on pleasuring her and being pleasured by her. I mostly can, but at the moment of orgasm, it's your face and your flame red hair I see. Every single time, even the first time. I've never truly wanted anyone else--and I never will."

Jenny smiled and said, "I'll say what you said nearly a decade ago, this is incest, and we have own up to it, at least to one another. No reservations, no evasions, no lies. I love you and I want you and there never was and never will be anyone else, not deep down where it really matters.

I said, "We have much more to talk about later, but for now shut up and kiss me." That first kiss physically lasted near an hour, but emotionally it's still happening till this very day, and will continue until they lay one of us in the grave, if it ends even then.

So over the coming weeks, we slowly moved forward exploring our sexual boundaries. We continued dating each other, now exclusively and openly, feeling free to kiss and caress in public. No one in the bay area knew we were brother and sister. Our last name is common enough that no one would think it weird that unrelated people shared it.

Taking it slow was a necessity. The incest taboo is deeply rooted and there is guilt and shame that needs time to heal. The taboo is deeply rooted for a reason: siblings having babies is a hideous genetic risk, never mind what anybody's religion says. In the days when there was no contraception, those relationships needed to be prohibited.

But taking it slow also had unexpected pleasures. This generation has lost its appreciation for the fine art of making out. Jenny and I rediscovered, even reinvented the art. The build up of sexual tension for eventual release was incredible.

We had plenty of orgasms along the way. On our next date we took the first step towards greater sexuality. We were always open with each other about masturbation (just like all sex), but for the first time we masturbated in front of each other. The experience was exquisite, but was just a taste of things to come.

Three dates later, we were masturbating each other. I came incredibly hard from Jenny stroking my dick, and she positively exploded when I fingered her. She said, "I've had fucks that weren't as good as that, though they were damned fine."

This went on for weeks, not moving farther forward yet, but never moving backwards. All the while the non-sexual parts of our love were growing deeper. The fact is, we loved each other and loved what we were doing and kept doing it.

12