All Comments on 'I Dream of Mother's Milk'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello, thanks for being here, and I hope you're doing well. Take care.

heyall

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Definitely different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fantastic take on my favorite fantasy.

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Excellent as always. Wish we knew more about the necklace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it!!! I would have loved to suck my mothers breast and get milk again and even make love to her, but it never happened.....

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

Man, You write these stories so well. Very arousing and erotic.

I'd love for more of this, or something similar.

Thank you

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

That was a hot one! Thanks for sharing your fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

boatbummboatbummover 1 year ago
Yummy! ;-)

Thanks for posting this cute little fantasy for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story! The son will enjoy caressing his mom's titties before suckling and hearing her moan. His blowjobs must progress to fucking her. Complete the cycle just like Cassandra.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Liked it, love lactation stories and yours are always among the best. Wish there was a little more romance between mother and son...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Highly erotic and very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love reading your work! I’ve been a fan for a couple of years now and wish I had left you comments on each story I’ve read..(now it’d be a hassle to go back & try) lol. Keep up the amazing stories, I’ve always been turned on by taboo/incest role plays. Take care & thank youuu heyall!

orbnatsorbnatsover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. An unusual plot that was very erotic. Thanks!

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

WOW Superb! Thought i wish she got impregnated at then but maybe you can do part 2 of this series!!?

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Very erotic and arousing!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

That was actually very hot and erotic. 5stars

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Very arousing and well written story. You cover many taboo topics in this one, but all are dealt with sensitively and it seems all parties fell into the routine very easily.

I understand Mehreen wanting the milk from the wet nurse but was not sure why she wanted the son to indulge with the mother sexually. Other than the “circle of life” bit, what did she get out of it?

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your storyline, especially the combination of mother/son-incest, combined with an opulent milk supply. I’m looking forward to more stories like this. THANKS

greasedsilvergreasedsilverabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this story with us. It's different.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
So natural even though fanciful.

Nothing more sensual than a son returning to the bosom after once being weaned.

Interestingly my father had an aversion to oral but nourished on my mother. They openly spoke of this throughout my life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story. Hot topic. My mom had 40 D tits and I wanted to suck on them so bad, but it never happened. My wife is 40 D and she had lots of milk for me when our children were born. I often thought of mom while milking my wife and had tremendous orgasms.

chasjbrchasjbr4 months ago

5 stars plus 5 more. 5 is not enough for this. HOT HOT HOTTT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. When I was lactating I had far too much milk, my husband wasn’t into nursing but he didn’t mind me letting some of his mates suckle my big titties. Feeding two at a time is the most erotic feeling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...