I Dream of Muscle Jeannie Pt. 03

Story Info
Major muscle worship with Jeannie’s creation.
4.5k words
4.87
4.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers

It had been a week since Jeannie had come into his life. Not much had changed other than the marathon sex he had every night.

Every time he arrived home from work, he was in for a completely different experience. When he got home yesterday, it didn't take him long to recognize the incredible bicep peak of Klaudia Larson. Jeannie was still taking on the form of a different bodybuilder every night to surprise Dave.

This morning she told him she had planned something special for this evening. He had no idea what the surprise could be but was extremely motivated to get home and find out.

Jeannie was hard at work making Dave extra money. She invested his money in the stock market and so far was getting an impressive 10% return. She had incredible insights into which companies to invest in.

As an experiment one day they drove to a gas station where Jeannie claimed a scratch off ticket that was worth $500 was close to being bought. He had to buy 7 tickets total to get to the winner, and as she predicted he hit the jackpot.

That opened up the real possibility for some serious cash, but Dave wanted to be patient and wait for a huge winner. A $500 lottery ticket was a nice chunk of money, but he wasn't going to get rich off a bunch of tickets that size.

As for getting to know Jeannie, he had made little to no progress. By now Dave had stopped trying to understand her. The best way he could describe her was like being with a very flirty android.

True to her word, her only real motivation was to make him happy. She never complained, she was always happy, she did everything around the apartment with the snap of her fingers, and she was always "horney".

His excitement was rising as he parked the car and made his way up to his apartment door.

Like always when he walked into the apartment he could feel the sexual energy. The lighting was perfect, the smell was perfect, and he could just feel it in the air.

"Hello, I'm home." Dave called out.

"Yes Master, welcome home." Jeannie replied as she stepped into view.

She was wearing a silky robe that covered most of her body, but wasn't tied in the front so it hung open showing a sliver of the muscular body underneath.

Immediately he was sure there was no female bodybuilder ever that she could be copying. The first thing that he noticed was how huge she was. The robe did nothing to hide the massive muscles that were beneath.

She was so tall she had to duck under the entryway from the kitchen to the living room. Her width was so wide she had to come through at an angle so her shoulders didn't hit the sides of the door frame.

She stepped closer to Dave so that the light could illuminate her beautiful smiling face. What muscle that was visible looked hard and defined.

"Wow, Jeannie, you are massive!" Dave exclaimed.

"Yes Master, my surprise for today is my own creation."

"Wow, there is no way there could be any woman this big."

"No Master, in fact, I am bigger than any man has ever been too."

The suspense was killing him. He wanted to see what she was hiding under her robe so bad. It took all his power not to tear the robe off her body himself.

"Please Jeannie, I can't wait anymore, I must see your body." Dave pleaded.

She turned her head slightly and gave a sexy mischievous smile.

"Okay Master, I can see you are very excited."

Slowly she brought her arms up and grabbed the shoulders of the robe so she could seductively slide it off her frame. The robe dropped to the ground leaving her standing there completely naked in all her splendor.

As always her skin was smooth and taut with a slight sheen. It looked like she was flexing every muscle in her body as he looked her up and down with his mouth hanging wide open in shock.

He uncontrollably reached out and touched her upper pectoral muscle just to see if she was real. He could feel the thickness of her chest which was firm with a little bit of give.

He could tell she wasn't flexing, but it looked like she was, because her muscles were so defined and big. Each of her ab muscles was a solid block with a deep valley between. Below her belly button were two more elongated slabs that ran down like an arrow to her vagina.

Her shoulders were the size of bowling balls with deep grooves running vertically separating the different muscles that make up the shoulder.

Her pecs were massive slabs of muscle that bulged out with more thickness than he had ever seen on a bodybuilder. Any slight movement she made with her arms caused them to twitch and jump powerfully, hinting at incredible muscle control.

Her boobs were not very big compared to her size and hung perfectly off her pecs. Even though they didn't look big it was only because of the immense size of her muscular physique.

In reality Dave estimated they were about the size of honeydew melons. He thought if those jugs were on a girl who was 5'6" they would probably be a DD bra size.

Her boobs were big and firm and the best part was they were small enough that they didn't get in the way of showing off her incredible muscles, but still gave her a feminine look.

Even though she looked like the biggest bodybuilder he had ever seen, she still managed to have feminine curves with an hourglass shape. Her incredibly wide lats narrowed down to the smallest part of her waist and curved out to wide muscular hips.

Even her huge legs somehow looked more feminine. It must have been her proportions which made her muscular legs look longer than a professional male bodybuilder.

"Wow, I have no words, just Wow!" Dave exclaimed.

"Well Master, do you like what I have done?" Jeannie asked.

"Yes! You look incredible. You look like a picture from Deviant Art. I love it."

"Would you like to know my measurements?" She asked.

"Yes, please, I can hardly contain myself."

She giggled, amused with the effect she was having on Dave.

"First, I will tell you my overall measurements. I am 7 feet tall." She stated.

As she said this she stood up tall in the traditional bodybuilder relaxed pose flaring out her lats with her arms down and tensing her muscles.

Her lats looked incredible, they flared out like massive wings as wide as her shoulders. Her abs which looked amazing before were popping out even more and were framed by shredded side obliques.

"My chest is 70 inches, my waist is 34 inches, and my hips are 52 inches." She continued.

Dave stepped forward and ran his hands down her sides to feel the curves for himself. The difference in width between her lats and waist were incredible. When he felt along her lats he couldn't believe how thick and massive they felt. She probably has more muscle in her lats than most people's bodies.

The other big difference was how solid and hard she was. The muscles beneath her smooth skin felt more like rock or marble than muscle. Her side obliques were shredded with rows of muscle that jumped out of her skin because of their size.

Jeannie continued to smile down with satisfaction. She could tell by the way Dave was speechless that she had done well with her creation.

"I know how much you like biceps master so I made them especially big. Remember I am 7 feet tall so I have a lot more room to pack in the muscle. Are you ready?" She asked.

"Y...Yes..." Dave stammered. He could hardly keep his composure.

Just looking at her immense size was bringing Dave close to climax. He didn't know if he could control himself if she flexed for him. His cock was rock hard and pushing against his pants painfully begging to be released.

Jeannie noticed Dave was standing awkwardly while his massive cock strained against his pants. She reached down casually grabbing his pants on both sides and ripping them apart as if they were paper. His cock sprang forward standing as straight as a flagpole. She did the same with his shirt, ripping it apart with ease and throwing the tattered pieces to the floor.

"There you go master, that should be more comfortable. Now pay attention, you won't want to miss this." She said.

She spread her arms wide and held them straight, making the whole reveal very dramatic. Just this motion already gave Dave a glimpse of her size. Her triceps looked massive as they bulged under her arm like a reverse bicep.

The bicep which she hadn't even started flexing, looked like it was the size of a football and he could already make out striations along the surface.

Slowly and deliberately Jeannie started to pull her arm up to a 90 degree angle. Dave watched as the football shaped mound started to rise into a mountainous peak. It looked like it doubled in size as it formed into a massive oblong ball.

Finally her arm was at a 90 degree angle and because of the size of her bicep she couldn't pull her forearms much past 90 degrees. They were easily the largest bicep he had ever seen.

If he had to make a comparison, he would say the closest bicep he had ever seen that could compare would be Ronnie Coleman. They had a similar shape with a split down the middle but Jeannie's peak seemed taller and was obviously bigger.

She held the pose there for about 5 seconds while Dave looked at every detail, then in a quick motion Jeannie tensed even more causing her already hard looking biceps to grow and harden even more. It was like an explosion, causing him to jump in surprise.

"I was only half flexing." Jeannie chuckled.

The massive bicep that looked like Ronnie Coleman's when she was half flexing went to the next level when she flexed all the way.

The split down the middle deepened and a third split formed at the top where another peak rose an inch or two. The whole bicep looked like it hardened into marble and the grooves of striations running along the surface deepened even more.

"My bicep is 30 inches." Jeannie informed him.

"30 inches!" Dave exclaimed. "That is massive!"

Unable to resist anymore he reached up to feel its massive size. Jeannie held her arm firm and unmoving like she was a statue. It took both of his hands to cover the entire peak.

Her biceps felt as hard as they looked as he ran his fingers along the split and felt the grooves of her striations. Because of her height her bicep was slightly above Dave's eye level.

He had to reach up to cup her bicep peak. He pulled down to test her strength and looked up at her smiling face. She didn't move an inch so he decided to pull down with all his strength. To his surprise he could dangle with his full weight from her bicep and she didn't move in the slightest.

"Hold on Master." She said.

While Dave was still hanging from her arm she straightened it allowing her peak to fall. Dave could actually feel himself going down as her bicep relaxed. Pausing a brief moment Jeannie again flexed her bicep bringing her arm back up to a 90 degree. Dave felt the incredible size and hardness grow beneath his hands as he rose with her peak.

Just the thought of how powerful her biceps must be made his cock tingle, he thought he was going to cum just from this display of strength.

"Oh Jeannie, I don't think I can make it any longer." Dave motioned toward his cock. He didn't even think he could touch it without orgasming at this point.

"It's okay Master, I can help you."

Jeannie grabbed Dave by the waist and lifted him effortlessly up so she could suck on his cock.

As always when she took his full length in her mouth it felt like a warm hug around his penis. It only took a couple sucks and he was cumming from the excitement.

After sucking Dave clean, she lowered him into her arms holding him like a baby. Dave felt safe and protected being held in her strong arms.

One of his arms was wrapped around her neck where he rested his hand on her massive trapezius muscle. His other hand casually explored her chest and firm bust. Her muscles were tense from holding his weight so her upper body felt hard and firm, but he knew she had much more to show him.

"Would you like to see my chest next Master?" Jeannie asked.

Dave was already showing signs of recovery as his cock started to engorge from fondling her breasts and chest. He was definitely ready to continue exploring Jeannie's body.

They were only getting started. He would be able to last a lot longer now that he got his first relief.

"I am definitely ready." Dave said as he climbed out of her arms.

Jeannie set Dave down and started to go through standard poses to show off her chest muscles.

First she hit the side chest pose which gave Dave an incredible view of her whole body. Her chest was thick and dense as it protruded out showing deep striations. The top of her chest was like a shelf, her shoulders were like boulders.

Her waist looked super small and then flared out to massive glutes and legs. Her tree trunk legs from the side showed layers of muscle. Her hamstrings looked massive as they bulged out like a giant inverted bicep.

Her hamstrings looked almost as big as the quads from the side which was saying a lot since her quads were so massive. Her glutes were also big and round and he could see the striations running along the surface.

She re-adjusted to the side tricep pose causing her tricep to explode out of her arm in the classic horseshoe shape. The muscle was shredded all over and bulged out of her arm like nothing he had ever seen.

Then slowly she relaxed and turned to face Dave before leaning forward and hitting the most impressive most muscular pose he had ever seen. Her muscles swelled causing Dave to gasp.

The size of every muscle popping out before his eyes was overwhelming. The traps on either side of her head swelled to huge masses of muscle matched by her slightly larger shoulders.

Her pecs were even bigger with deep striations running across the surface. Her arms came forward so that her fists were bumping together flexing her biceps and forearms. Her entire upper body was just massive in size and at the same time lean and hard.

Dave ran his hands all over her pumped muscles. His hands looked small as he groped and fondled every detail. She was a work of art as she flexed and tensed at different angles. He could feel the hard muscles moving and dancing beneath his hands.

She could create waves of rippling muscle along her pecs as she tensed and relaxed. It was like she could move every fiber independently creating an amazing show.

"Watch this, I have a feeling you will like this Master."

Dave reluctantly removed his hands and stepped back so he could see what Jeannie had in mind.

She stood relaxed and then Bam, her left pec flexed with such force and speed that it caused her left boob to fly up and bounce dramatically. Then Bam, she did it again but with her right pec. The contrast of smooth full pecs to ripped hard shredded rocks of muscle was extremely dramatic.

Then she flexed her pecs in an alternating fashion with the most speed and muscle control he had ever seen. It was a rapid fire of muscle and power. Her boobs were bouncing dramatically with every flex.

Dave started feeling her immense pecs as she continued to bounce them rapidly beneath his hands. Jeannie relaxed and flexed both pecs with incredible force catching Dave's fingers in between the 2 plates of muscle like a vise.

Pain shot through Dave's fingers like he just slammed them in a car door. The cleavage between her chest was so deep that it clamped down on his fingers all the way up to his knuckles.

Dave screamed out in pain causing Jeannie to immediately relax so he could pull his fingers out.

"Oh Master! Are you okay!" Jeannie asked with concern.

Dave cradled his hand gingerly as he tried to assess the damage. His fingers were still throbbing in pain and he couldn't move them.

"I don't know Jeannie, I think my fingers are broken." Dave responded through gritted teeth.

"Here Master, let me see. I can heal you." She said, taking his hand carefully.

Dave could feel his fingers getting warm and the pain drifted away in a matter of seconds. She released his hand which he looked at with amazement. He wiggled his fingers like normal as if nothing had happened.

"Thank you Jeannie, that is amazing!" Dave exclaimed.

"Okay, we need to be a little more careful." Jeannie instructed.

The pain and drama interrupted his trance of muscle adoration for a minute, but with the speed she was able to heal him Dave was back in the mood immediately.

In fact, he was even more turned on now that he experienced the incredible power of her muscles. If she was able to break his fingers just by flexing, he could only imagine the power she possessed.

His massive cock was fully erect now standing up straight and proud. Jeannie looked down and smiled knowing that her Master was fine. She continued with the showcase of muscle.

Next she hit a front double bicep pose to show off her massive peaked biceps again. Dave soaked in every detail admiring her full figure.

Jeannie relaxed and put her hands on her hips and put her elbows back. She drew her elbows forward slowly pulling into a front lat spread. Her lats seemed like they came out of nowhere as they spread out like wings creating a v taper down to her small waist.

From there she put her massive arms over her head and hit the abdominal/thigh pose. Her six-pack protruded like a brick wall framed by her shredded obliques. The bottom portion of her obliques cut in like the shelf of a cliff that Dave could wrap his hand around.

Dave always thought this pose was really cool. One thing he really liked was seeing a bodybuilder's massive arms next to their head. The really big bodybuilders arms appeared to be the same size as their head. For Jeannie, her bicep peak alone looked like it was as big as her head.

Dave ran his hands all along the hard swells. His hand went up and down the peaks and valleys of her abs.

Not to be ignored he finally ran his hands along her massive quad. He was amazed at how small his hands looked when compared to her bulging quads. The quads were like etched stone with striations running along the surface when she flexed really hard.

There were 2 levels of flexing to all her muscles. She could flex causing the muscles to bulge and harden like most bodybuilders. Then she could kick it up a notch causing the striations to bulge out even more. It was almost like she was flexing her striations causing the fibers of muscle to double or triple in size.

Finally after Dave spent some time running his hands all over every muscle, Jeannie turned around to show off her amazing back.

She hit a back double bicep pose. Her entire back sprang to life with muscles bulging everywhere. Her traps looked enormous as they swelled between her shoulders and down the middle of her back.

Her shoulders were big and round and her tall peaked biceps looked equally impressive from the back as they did from the front.

Her lats were wide and thick under her arms. The lower back was shredded forming an evergreen shape.

Her glutes were big and round, Dave couldn't think of any bodybuilder that had glutes as big and full as what Jeannie was displaying now. When she fully flexed them they were shredded beyond anything. The ridges created vertical lines running along the entire surface with deep crevices.

Her hamstrings displayed thick cords of muscle and her calves were massive mounds shaped like an upside down heart. The underside sprang from her ankle creating a ledge of muscle that you could grab like a handle.

Jeannie bent over slowly with her legs shoulder length apart. She bent all the way down so her ass was sticking straight up in the air and her vagina was front and center calling to him.

She brought herself up so she was at a 90 degree angle and looked over her shoulder at Dave with the sexiest look of hunger in her eyes.

It was crazy how Jeannie had the one human emotion of seduction down perfect. She put her hands on her knees and flared out her lats and flexed her back causing all the muscles to swell up.

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers
12