I Dream of Muscle Jeannie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave didn't hesitate and welcomed the invitation as he stepped forward. His cock was rock hard and slid in with ease. As always, Jeannie had the perfect amount of lubrication as Dave drove in all the way to the base.

He just enjoyed being surrounded by the familiar warmth and perfect fit. Even though Jeannie was a full foot taller than Dave she had her legs spread apart far enough so her vagina was the perfect height.

As usual it seemed like Jeannie defied gravity as Dave pushed into her. It was like her feet were rooted into the ground like a tree and she didn't move an inch.

Dave took the opportunity to rest on her back while he ran his hands all over her muscular frame. Even though he wasn't thrusting Jeannie was massaging his erection inside her vagina ever so nicely to give him a little stimulation.

He explored every inch he could reach. He reached up to feel her massive shoulders and traps. He brought his hands down along her thick wide lats and down underneath along her abs.

Not being able to resist anymore he grabbed on firmly to her obliques like they were handles and started ramming her with the overwhelming lust he was feeling.

Jeannie was screaming in ecstasy as Dave drove his huge cock in and out with long powerful thrusts. He was slamming Jeannie relentlessly as he felt a massive orgasm building.

Dave finally unloaded for the second time as he felt wave after wave of cum overtaking him giving him another amazing orgasm. He still couldn't get over how much he ejaculated, it must have been a bucket full as he pushed out the last little bit.

This time he felt more drained as he collapsed over Jeannie's muscular back.

"Come Master, let's relax in your bedroom." Jeannie said as she lifted Dave up and cradled him like a baby.

She walked into the bedroom and laid Dave on the bed and cuddled up next to him. Reflexively Dave's hand caressed and explored her body, never tiring of feeling her muscles.

Everything was so easy with Jeannie. Her intentions were completely pure and it was an effortless relationship. There was never a need to have small talk or worry about her feelings. She did everything Dave asked of her with no complaint.

Dave had a realization at some level that there was no real emotional connection with Jeannie. She had no real desires or passions. She was able to carry on a normal conversation amazingly well but she did have her limitations.

For now Dave was completely happy with the arrangement and knew he was the luckiest guy on Earth. Jeannie had only been in his life for a week, so everything still felt new and fresh.

Dave lay perfectly content next to Jeannie. As he was deep in thought about how happy he was, he felt her hand gently start stroking his cock. She was relentless, he thought to himself.

His cock responded immediately, growing to a full erection within seconds. His libido was incredible and he never seemed to tire completely. He also seemed to have an unlimited number of ejaculations. Whatever Jeannie did he was happy with the results.

He climbed the mountain of muscle next to him ready to go again. Her size made for an interesting experience in the missionary position.

She spread her legs and Dave drove in excited to be back in action. His head came just below her chin so he was lined up perfectly with her chest and breasts. Her incredible size filled the void between their bodies so it was easiest to just lay on top of her muscular frame.

Dave selfishly started driving into Jeannie endlessly as he fully enjoyed being able to ravage her body. The whole time he couldn't stop his hands from feeling all over her steel body. He eventually settled his hands on her biceps which she pumped in time with his rhythm.

Finally after 15 minutes he wanted to feel the sweet release and let himself succumb to his desires. Just as before wave after wave came over him as he ejaculated more cum than any man could manage.

He felt incredible as he let all his weight fall on Jeannie's body. He had probably been home for 2 hours of straight marathon sex and was feeling very hungry.

As usual, Jeannie treated Dave like a king as she waited on his every need. Of course the whole time she was tending to his needs they were both completely naked. Dave loved her body like this and couldn't keep his eyes off her.

He just sat in the kitchen captivated while he watched her. Every move she made would cause her muscles to flex and twitch, and every once in a while she would smile at him and flex a body part to get him excited.

"I don't think you could ever top this Jeannie." Dave stated.

"You are probably right Master, but there are still plenty of fun things for us to do." Jeannie commented.

Dave pondered that thought for a minute. She was right, the sky was the limit. It seemed he was only limited by his imagination.

"Jeannie, can you make clones of yourself that can act independently?" Dave asked.

She smiled at Dave and then there was the familiar flash when Jeannie was doing something cool. When his eyes came back into focus there was now the familiar petite form of Jeannie standing next to the massive muscular frame he was just talking to.

The Muscular Jeannie kept doing what she was doing with breakfast and the petite Jeannie walked up to Dave and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Does that answer your question Master?"

12