I Dream of Sissy

Story Info
Chronicles of a mature black man’s memories laced with fanta.
1.6k words
4.23
2.8k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chronicles of a mature black man's memories laced with fantasies of conquest of sissy flesh.

I'm lying here in bed, naked and thinking about you. My arm is folded behind my head. My hard body is bathed in the pale moonlight and my free hand is beneath the blanket and wrapped tightly around my long, thick, hard, and vascular, uncut Nubian spear of flesh. I'm so horny I could stab my pillow and that's just what I do. Grabbing a small pillow and pressing it against the tent pole that lifted the sheet high. I rotate my hips as I press up and about the pillow. That's when I see a small shadow just beyond the doorway of the bedroom. My heart rate increases as I imagine you there. I yank back the covers and reveal my black, muscular frame and hard-as-steel spear. I put on a show for you as I slowly pull the thin skin below the precum-covered crown of my spear. Once again, I rotate my body as I slowly jerk my tool. Precum drips and cascades down it. I still can't see you, but I know you're there and I can see you clearly on the screen of my mind and it intensifies my hunger for your hot, flesh.

I slide the pillow up and down my cock as I moan softly.

"Yes, um hmm, suck it sissy...hmm yeah...suck, lick it, taste it, kiss it."

I'm so hot, I'm panting as I moan.

"Suck it girlfriend...oh yeah, oh...yeaah, suck it, lick the veins too. Baby, make love to my black spear."

I clench my fist as I hear your heels as they click on the hard wooden floor. I glance over and I see you're just as hungry as I am. Your knees wobble as you make your way over to the bed, then climb up, and in between my legs.

You lift my foot, kiss and lick my toes. Your pink-colored fingernails lead as you massage your way up my hard body, make a brief stop to grab, strangle, and lick the precum off my spear, then up to my stomach, then hard, dark chocolate, striated chest where you coo and smooch it. You journey up to my shoulders and neck, and then all at once I snatch you into my arms and kiss you with a deep honest passion so intense that we both moan with an urgent hunger. I wrap my arm around your waist and squeeze my hard biceps as I snatch and pull you harder and harder into me, then take your hand, slide it back down my body, and place it on my steely hard spear.

"You see what you started?"

"Yes"

"You see what you do to me; do you feel how hard that shit is, this is your fault. You made that happen, now the question is. What do you plan to do about it?"

I hold my breath and watch as your hands, mouth, lips, and tongue make a return trip down the length of me. My body shivers, and my spear bounces up with eager anticipation.

"Ah...yeah, pretty little sissy...yeah, slut...eat it up...hmm, oh baby, suck it, suck it." I moan and you giggle as you remark.

"God you're so hard, soooo...manly, and your chocolate spear tastes so good."

As I look down, I realize you're wearing a hot, pink, fishnet body shut, white mules, and your pink hair is slightly covered with a white nurse's cap, with a pink cross at the center. Just the sight has my spear twitching and leaking copious droplets of warm, precum.

Up and down, and all about you go about kissing, sucking, licking, and adoring my man spear. I can feel my Nubian brew as it enters my tool, but I'm not ready to deliver this payload, at least not yet. I slap your face repeatedly as I tease.

"You're such a slut, for a big black cock, you're just a cock loving sissy. Just look at how you're sucking that shit. Hmm, damn you got me so hot, I'm almost ready to shoot and feed you all this hot sperm. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I would, but I'd prefer you make your deposit somewhere else." You giggle.

"So would I," I reply as I snatch and force you down on all fours. I pick up a bottle of olive oil and pour it over your body, then massage it into your skin. Your body glistens and glows from the oil on your skin. I slide my hand beneath you and pinch your nipples and moan like the cock hungry slut you are.

I slide down and about your lower back and once I reach your booty, I give it a hard, solid slap. I growl like a beast, then slap that ass again, and again. I see your body trembling from my aggressive actions.

"I'm gonna punish your sexy ass for turning me on so much. I spank that ass until you're crying, then I slide down between your ass crack, spread your cheeks wide and attack your sphincter with a savage-like hunger.

"Oh fuck, fuck daddy...oh daddy...please put it in, put it in me, you black bastard, fuck you like a worthless slut...please.

I take my time to pry you open with my dark lumber and once I see you push back, I grip your slippery hips tightly and pound with a hot urgent lust.

"Oh yeah, sissy, swallow all this big dick up inside your hungry, little, hot, pink...pussy."

I see your body convulse and I know I've given you a powerful 'ass-gasm'. I feel a chill go through me as I collapse down on top of you, crushing you with my weight, yet never missing a stroke as I fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you.

Our deep moans of unbridled passion bounce about the walls and I'm almost scared at how intense our encounter has become. Thoughts of passion, thoughts of yearning, needing, and forever flash across the screen of my mind, but I refocus, grip your shoulders, lean further down, lick, kiss, and bite your neck as I yank you back harder and harder on my steel hard spear. I roll us over and now I'm on my back.

My hands grip the sheets as I watch you bounce up and down on my dark lumber, then rotate your hips round and round. You place your hands down on my big, dark, hard chest as you moan so sweetly.

'I love your dick inside me, ooh my strong black daddy, my big dick champion, I love feeling you inside of...sss...meee!"

That last line did it, and despite my best efforts, my juice is flowing up spear and I'm about to bust. I quickly flip you down on your back. I kiss and lick your legs, feet, and toes, then use your ankles to spread you open for my massive black invasion.

I lower myself down on you to kiss your hot pink colored lips, then suck your pretty nipples and they glow brilliantly beneath the moonlight. I lift up to a front leaning rest position, like a pushup, and look down on you. My sweat drips down onto your face and you eagerly lick it away with your tongue.

With my hand wrapped tightly around my spear, flash a look of bad intent as I stare down at you. Your pink, caged, clitty cock looks cute and I rub my giant black tool against it as I declare.

"This is what a real man's dick feels like, can you feel it, baby...dick to clit...dick to clit."

"Oh, fuck...fuck me... me, daddy...oh god, fuck meee...pleasssse!"

I take my time as I slowly stab my spear inside your poor neglected pussy, inch by, long, thick, hard, vascular inch. I pause midway down once again, I feel my brew as it enters the base of my spear. My only recourse at this point is to collapse into your waiting arms and try to remain as motionless as possible. I feel electrified as your hand slides down between my legs, and your fingers massage and caress my tight ballsack. Your efforts manage to calm me for a moment. We share a kiss of lustful passion as I slowly stroke in and out of you, and your hands gently caress my sack.

Sweat pours off me and down about your face. At this point, you moan loudly.

"Oh fuck...my prostate's is going crazy...oh fuck, daddy...da, da, da...oh my god my you're my daddy... you're gonna make me cum!"

The moment becomes surreal as you frantically wrap your arms around my shoulders, and lock your ankles around my lower back, holding on for dear life but also locks me inside you and there's no escape for me. Your mouth kisses and licks my sweaty face, and your hot, hungry pussy squeezes, pulls, yanks, jerks, twists, and sucks at my cock and pushes me well past the point of no return.

I yank you so hard, I can feel you cry out but by now my beast is released and there's no escape for you.

I feel the heat of my juice as it fires up my hard, fleshly weapon, and all at once, spitfires from the crown in long, heavy, jet streams and with each shot released and ejaculated, my body grows numb and finally, I lay atop you, winded, exhausted, unable to speak, but in blissful silence.

We kiss and hold each other beneath the moonlight as I lift your chin to look in my eyes as I ask in a deep, sultry voice.

"Let's run away together..."

"What do you say to a man who just gave you his time and his babies?"

"Thank you, daddy...thank you my black champion."