I Dream of Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Chronicles of a mature black man’s fantasies and memories.
5.9k words
3.95
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissies and Black Bulls

The broadcast network news stations reported the hurricane would hit the shores around 2 am, and because of the expediency of its movement, residents over one hundred miles away would be spared the brunt of the powerful storm. The reports repeated throughout the day that the hurricane-force winds, along with flash flooding and tornado risk would spare those regions over one hundred miles inland, and they were all wrong as the powerful force of nature made landfall at approximately midnight and it wasn't long before winds up to and over 75 mph, tore through small towns and large towns alike. The rain came down like ocean waves and those who were not prepared, prepared to hold on for dear life for on this night, death came on the winds of nature.

A brilliant light flashed and illuminated the sky and just as quickly darkness returned. The sound of the wind and the heavy splatter of rain created a chorus of dread for those at a small college in a northeastern town.

Cory jumped off his bed as he heard the roar of lightning outside his dorm room window. The splatter of rain against the window along with the howling winds shook his heart and sent doomsday scenarios through his anxious mind. He had plenty of time to evacuate the college as most reasonable people had done. The voice of his roommate Roy echoed through his mind as he made his exit with travel bags in hand.

"Hey yo, dude, are you sure you want to do this, I mean when the storm arrives are you sure you want to be here in this place? It already floods during a normal storm. You're taking a real risk, why don't you call your folks?"

"No, I've heard the forecasts and the weather guys all say, we're too far inland to be affected that much by it."

"Remember we're not talking Santa here, this is nature, and she can be a bitch, when it comes to unpredictability and force. If you want, there's room in the car, why don't you come with us? My parents won't mind. They already know you somewhat and they know the extent of the circumstances."

"Uh, I don't think so. I'll be all right here. If things get rough, I'll just make my way over to the gym. That's the designated shelter. Don't worry about me, dude, I'll be fine."

"Alright but do yourself a favor and at least call your folks to keep them in the loop and," he paused to inhale, then concluded.

"Good luck!"

Cory slapped the palm of his hand against his forehead as he mumbled.

"Good luck, dumbass."

He turned away from the window, then nearly jumped up so high he lost his balance as the room lit up, and the roar of rolling thunder rang through his ears.

"God, this is crazy. What have I done?" He cried as he looked back outside and saw waves of water had eliminated his ability to see anything other than a water blur. His conscious mind tore at him as he continuously admonished himself for not taking the offer of his roommate, but never truly considered going home, for he knew there he'd face other storms that haunted, drove him away, and awaited his return.

His father the fire-and-brimstone Evangelist, who cast his self-righteous judgment on anyone with the exception of his own infidelity, and his passive, loyal mom who was quick with a smile and bible quote to defuse her oblivious refusal to see her husband was merely a snake and oil salesman. However, she did have an outlet for her venom, and it was taking her frustration out on him. Many nights when his father spent time away from home on one of his so-called Fisher of Men campaigns, she berated her son, as punishment for his father's misdeeds. She'd often spank him or even worse, have him dress like a schoolgirl while he did what she called womanly chores. While the idea was to force her son to learn a lesson through humiliation, what actually resulted was the creation of a passive, submissive individual who felt detached from masculinity. After a while, the passive, submissiveness took on a life of its own as Cory began to feel weak and feminine, especially around other guys. Over time, these thoughts, feelings, and images of himself submitting to other men came to a head one evening in the school room where he saw many other guys, well-built and well-hung and filled with dominant alpha male energy. He was able to mask most of his feelings in the shower simply because most guys weren't paying attention, with the exception of one guy.

Glen was a broad-shouldered bodybuilder with aspirations of one day becoming a pro. His physique was massive and just the sight of his thick, hard, muscular frame sent a chill down the young, dark-haired, fair-skinned Cory. To add to his dilemma, the muscle hunk seemed to delight in presenting and showing off his dominant physique as he walked over and engaged Cory in casual conversation. Embarrassed and confused, Cory fought the erotic thoughts and images that filled his mind and he found it nearly impossible to not glance down between the man's legs and see the long, thick, flaccid dong, which bounced and slapped the large thick veiny thighs of the man and beside him. One thing led to another and when it was all said and done, Cory had given away something he could never get back.

The sound of the thunder crackled and popped so loudly that Cory literally yelped and fought the compulsion to crawl beneath the bed and then, everything went...black.

The lightning, the thunder, and the rain intensified and soon the entire foundation of the dorm rocked frantically. That proved to be the final straw for the dark-haired Corey who darted over, snatched open the door, and dashed out into a pitch-black hallway. Blindly he wandered down the hall or at least that was what he believed at this point, panic gripped his stomach and fear clutched his throat. He reached the lobby and gasped as he saw the glass doors and metal frame ripped away from the lobby, the floor was barely visible as waves of water splashed and slid furniture about the spacious area. Was he the only one left who remained in the dorm he wondered, then summoned his strength to make his way to the safety area of the gymnasium across campus, but he knew this would not be an easy task for flying debris and visibility were virtually impossible. He was initially thankful as he managed to travel two blocks and then was even able to see the entrance of the gym. He smiled as he knew he was nearly there and he felt a great sense of hope until a large metal sign slid across a sheet of water and nearly hit him. Now he picked up the pace just as the storm intensified once more and suddenly, debris carried by the wind and heavy downpours stole his sight completely and he lost his sense of direction. The wind swept him off his feet and sent him down on his back. He quickly recovered, and climbed to his feet when another strong gust of wind forced him into a stone wall. He welcomed the ability to touch anything at this point. As he pressed his hands against the wall and walked along it, he screamed.

"Help...help...somebody...somebody please...help!"

The wind seemed to ease up a bit and Cory could see the main office and cafeteria weren't far away. Once again, he summoned all his strength, energy, and fortitude to make it to the cafeteria. His eyes were trained and focused and never saw the lamppost that slammed into him from behind, knocked him down, and robbed him of his consciousness.

Cory popped open his eyes from the roar of thunder. His eyes closed and reopened as he attempted to adjust them to the blurry emergency lighting.

"Are you okay," a strong voice called from nearby.

"Whoa...wha...huh, oh shit, what...what happen, where am I, what's going on?"

"You've asked a lot of questions, so here's the update.

"You're a dumbass, for staying here during a hurricane and if you were any taller, that lamppost would've taken your head off." The voice replied.

"The storm, yeah, shit, wow, I thought it...I thought it was all a dream."

"That's the one thing you can be sure of, brother. This ain't no dream." The strong voice replied.

"They said the storm wouldn't be this bad, what happened?"

"Mother Nature happened, plain and simple."

Cory wiped the combination of sweat, rain, and tears from his eyes and face as he attempted to rise.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jafar Sampson."

Cory strained his eyes as he saw the powerfully built man with his uniform shirt which was opened three buttons down and exposed his huge, heavily muscled, dark brown chest, then looked over at the yellowed embroidered name and repeated it aloud.

"Sampson"

"Where are we, Mister Sampson, do you work on campus?"

"I'm with maintenance, this is the library. Now who are you?"

"I'm, I mean my name's Corey Nickles, sir."

"Hello Cory, I don't know what damn foolish idea you had in your mind to stay on campus during the worst storm in years, but you should be thankful I was here, or you'd probably be blowing all over campus by now.

"I guess you're right, I was dumb for staying, but what about you, sir?"

"It takes a fool to know one. I was just like you. Like a damn fool, I actually volunteered to stay on campus. I was supposed to be helping out at the gym, but when the lights went out, everyone panicked. I recalled seeing some old CB Radios here at the library. I figured I'd run over here, snatch them up and bring them back to the gym but as I tried to leave a wave of all kinds of shit blew in my direction. I'm talking wooden splinters the size of stakes, tree branches, and even a park bench. I decided I'd wait for a few and as I stood at the doorway, ready to make my move, I saw you and that lamppost that graced your head. I'm telling ya, kid, you are one lucky, SOB."

"Lucky, I don't feel so lucky," Cory whined.

"You're still alive, aren't you, if nothing else, be thankful for that."

"But...oh god...what was that?" Corey shouted as the sound of a loud crash filled the air, followed by a flash of light, and that preceded another roar of thunder.

"Hold on, that was too close to home. Wait here, I'll be right back." Sampson announced as he dashed away.

"Cory glanced about the dimly lit library, filled with shadows that cast eerie images that threatened his sense of security. He hopped to his feet, and ignored the grogginess, and painful throb in his head, as he followed the well-built man.

"Damn, ain't this a bitch!" Sampson growled as he saw the large vehicle that completely blocked the front entrance to the library and trapped them inside.

"What's oh, oh wow, the truck's blocking the door, what now? Cory asked as he limped closer to the man in his dark blue uniform.

"There's nothing we can do, at least for now. I already tried the rear door of this facility. It floods on the regular so I can only imagine how bad it is now, and the cellar door is probably even worse than that."

"Can't we try, please sir? I need to get out of here. This place...it gives me the creeps." The dark-haired student whined. Cory pleaded as his hands gently touched the hard, muscular triceps of the older man, but quickly pulled back when he saw the eyes of the buffed hunk as they glanced down at him with a 'keep hands off' look on his face. Then a broad smile grew on his face as he announced.

"What the hell, I guess it can't hurt?"

Minutes later, Cory led the way down the shadowy staircase to the cellar. Suddenly, Sampson's large dark hand grabbed and squeezed Cory's as he declared.

"Nah, this ain't gonna work, there's at least two feet of water down there."

"Two feet, that's not that high, don't you think we can at least try?"

"That's a no-go. If there's two feet down there, then there's no telling how much more we'll let in if we open that door."

"But sir, this place gives me the creeps. I need to get out of here."

"I'm telling you. If we open that door, the water serge will probably sweep us off our feet and slam us into something solid, and even if we're lucky enough to survive the impact, we may easily be swept outside into the current."

"That's all speculation, please sir I need to get out of here, now!"

The statement barely left his lips before the well-built black hunk snatched Cory's neck, spun him around, and pinned him into a wall as he barked.

"You need to calm your ass down. If you want to kill yourself, that's on you, just don't try doing it on my watch." As he spoke, the powerfully built man, pressed his hard body against Cory's slight frame to demonstrate his dominance.

"You may or may not believe this, but I need you. In fact, I'd say we need each other to get through this and that can't happen with you having a meltdown. So, until we're out of this shit, you take orders from me, I'm in charge and you will do exactly what I tell you or I'll slap your ass silly. Do you understand that...cupcake?"

For the first time since the storm hit, Cory was fully aware and coherent as he realized this strongly built, handsome, confident, and dominant man was in control. It was something that touched him in a way like nothing before and suddenly his submissive, feminine feelings rose to her consciousness as she replied.

"Yes sir, I'll do whatever you tell me."

Once back upstairs in the main library bay, Sampson continued to hold Cory's arm until he forced her down into a chair as he ordered.

"Keep your ass there, till I get back."

Cory wanted to protest but knew better not to challenge this man's authority.

The constant sound of thunder, the unpredictable flashes of lightning, along with the hurricane-force winds played with the frightened student's mind and when she heard a loud crash from above, she jumped out of the chair and raced into the children's library, wrapped her arm around the large, vascular arm of Sampson as she shouted.

"Something crashed up...upstairs."

"That's what I figured. The roof probably collapsed or at least a portion of it."

"Oh god, sir, look!" Cory cried as she saw the wave of water as it rolled into the main lobby.

"I got a feeling, this place is about to be flooded, big time. Come with me." The confident man exclaimed as he trotted to the back of the main floor and allowed Cory to hang on to his arm.

"In case you'd like to know, we're heading for the 'Grand Study' it's a place for the professors and special guests. It's probably the most reinforced place in the facility and it's soundproof, although I don't think it'll do well with water, but it'll probably at least slow it down."

Once inside the semi-large room, the alpha closed the door tightly.

'I'm not so sure about that, look." Cory cried as she pointed to water that seeped beneath the closed door.

"Damn, that's not what we need." Sampson snapped, then immediately snatched off his shirt and revealed his hardcore, chocolate-covered physique. He stretched out his shirt and placed it beneath the door.

"Oh...wow," Cory moaned before she could catch herself as she gazed at the bodybuilder stud.

"Hey, do me a favor and get some of those books off the shelf so I can put them at the foot of the door."

Sampson watched the student for a moment and could see the hungry, yet submissive look in her eyes. He felt a twitch inside his black lumber which brought it to life. As much as he longed to feed his need, he knew he had much greater priorities.

"Hey...cupcake, stop eye-fucking me and get those books!" Sampson snapped and Cory immediately went into action.

The couple carefully placed the books in stacks before the door then stepped away, then the senior man announced.

"I can't say how long that's gonna last and I realize that I might've trapped us in here."

"Trapped us, trapped us...what do you mean, trapped us., are you saying there's no way out of here?" Cory asked nervously.

"There's an emergency hatch above us and above that a ladder to the roof, so we have a chance that is, if there's any roof left.

"Hey excuse me, uh...sir, did you know you're bleeding?"

'Really, where?"

Cory gently extended her hand and placed it on Sampson's powerful upper pectorals.

"I'll be damned, you're right."

"No worries, it looks like it's just a flesh wound," Cory replied as she took the opportunity to rub and massage his chest.

"That's good, very good. I like that, you seem to learn your place quick-fast, I can make use of that, now...let's go." He pointed over at a corner in front of a tall bookcase, then ordered.

"There's a cart over there. It's one of my work carts, get me a few clean clothes. There on the second row. Get that blue-tinted bottle on the bottom shelf and the two protein bars next to it; oh yeah, bring me that cigar too. Come on now hurry up."

Cory's head spun in every direction and all at once. The way he took charge, control, and command of the situation, made it obvious this man not only looked the part, but he also played the part of a dominant black alpha male. He seemed to look through him and made him feel meek, helpless, like a lamb to a hungry wolf. He wanted nothing more in that moment to escape, but he simply wasn't strong enough to fight this man's dominant persona, so he decided to surrender and pretend this man was her lover. She quickly snatched up the items and returned them to Sampson who took a seat in a large swivel-tilt-back chair. Clean off my wound with the clear water bottle."

Cory cooed softly with the freedom of touching her man's massively hard chest as she addressed and cleaned his wound. He snatched the protein bars from Cory's hand, ripped open the wrapper with his teeth, spit it out, then took a big bite from the peanut-loaded, high-protein chocolate bar, as he ordered.

"Good job, now massgae my wound, cupcake."

Cory's hands trembled as they made contact with the hard, massive muscles of Sampson's, however, her stomach growled as she watched the black stud devour the protein bar.

"Uh, excuse me, sir, but may I have a bar?"

"No, you may not."

"Okay, how about a bite, at least, please?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, yes...sir."

"Well, these bars are loaded with nuts, and plenty of chocolate and protein, but not enough to satisfy you. Nah, this is the dark chocolate, protein, and nut loaded bar you need." He replied as he displayed the huge bulge in his pants.

The Moment of Truth

"I'm sorry but, I can't...I can't do that."

"Why not?" The alpha asked.

"Because I'm a Christian, it's blasphemy in the eyes of God." That's what came out of his mouth, but they were merely echoes of his father's sermons. Nevertheless, they carried no weight to the cunning alpha who quickly countered as he slid his hand about the long, cylindrical like protrusion in his pants.

"Oh sh...wow!"

"Yeah, hard muscle and dick will weaken the resolve of any sissy every time." Sampson declared with a broad, knowing smile, then just as quickly, it disappeared behind what looked like a sneer or a grimace. His voice grew deep and formidable as he spoke.

"Okay, enough games, take off those clothes, now, cupcake."

"Please sir, I uh..."

"Take off those clothes right now, or I'll rip them off you." Sampson growled with a look of bad intent on his face.

"Please sir, I'm a Chris...ohmygod!"

Cory cried as the big man moved with the speed and agility of a cat. His large hands gripped her shirt and literally ripped it off her body. As she attempted to run, the alpha caught, lifted, and tossed her down on a book cart, slid his hands inside the waist of her pants and literally yanked her out of them. Helpless she watched as the savage man, bit a small hole in the elastic band of her briefs, the literally ripped them off her body. In a matter of seconds, she was totally nude, and when the alpha reached down, clutched her throat, then lifted her to her feet, the young student was totally overwhelmed by the moment.

In one swift motion, Sampson rapped his hand around Cory's throat, walked her over to the large chair, took a seat, then forced her down on his lap.

12