I Dream of Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory's eyes lit up as she felt the semi-hardness beneath her.

"Now, don't be scared. I just want to have an honest conversation. If we can't be real in a situation like this, when can we be? With that said, I wanna know. Are you nervous because you think I'm going to hurt you, sure but you and I both know there's another reason, isn't there?"

Sampson waited for a moment, then continued. "You're nervous because of what you feel in your heart. You get really nervous around men like me. You get this stupefied look on your face, and you act all goofy and shit and I know why and so do you, if you're honest. It's because you are a sweet, little cupcake just waiting to be devoured by a real man, isn't it" he squeezed his hand tighter around Cory's throat as he repeated.

"Isn't it, nod your head if you agree."

Cory wanted to protest or cry out, but the powerful reality of the truth about her, along with the position she was in as well as the feelings could not be denied, so she nodded her head.

"Yeah, that's cool, don't worry, I can hear that feminine girl inside you. She speaks to me, now let's take this to the hoop.

"Has anyone been up this pussy behind you?" he asked as his large hands fondled her booty.

The question shocked Cory and caused her to hesitate which resulted in a quick slap to her face.

"Don't freeze up on me, cupcake, a man asked you a question, answer it."

"Yes...yes"

"Was he a peer of yours?"

"Yes"

'Um hm, it figures, he probably was as green as you, but don't worry. By the time I'm finished, I'm gonna bring all that bitch out of you. I want you to stand up, turn, around, drop to your knees and pull out my dick. Can you do that, cupcake, huh" he playfully slapped her, then repeated, "Can you do that?"

Cory meekly nodded her head in defeat, then complied as she unbuckled, then unzipped the dominant man's pants and released his long, thick, semi-hard, and precum glazed, uncut tool.

"Ohmygod," Corey whispered as the sight and smell of the huge sex tool flooded her senses.

"That's a good girl, now suck it while I set you up. You're pretty but you need a few touch ups.

As Corey sucked, kissed, licked, and licked the massive, vascular hard flesh, Sampson wrapped a cloth over her head much like a scarf, then he stood her up and wrapped another cloth around her waist to look like skirt. Once he finished, he vigorously slapped her ass as he remarked.

"Now that's it, that is it. A sissy should always make herself pretty for her daddy and that's what I am, so from now on, address me as such, you got that?"

"Yes, yes sir...I mean, daddy."

"That's good, now get back on that dick and earn your place with me."

Cory extended her tongue to lick the hard, hot, funky, tool and tasted the salty precum and suddenly a moment of clarity came upon him. If this were to be his last moment on this planet, he'd give up his masculinity and embrace his feminine nature by serving this man and his enormous black, veiny cock. She kissed the partially skin covered crown, then pressed her lips on the skin and pulled it below the head. She licked her lips to display her hunger, then in one rapid swoop, she stretched her mouth wide open and slid down on the tool. She moaned in unison with her dominant lover as they both relished and lost themselves in heated lust.

"Oh yeah, you are a natural...a natural-born cock pleaser. Believe me cupcake, this be your calling." Sampson announced as he fired up a cigar as if to celebrate his victory over the submissive student.

Cory sucked with passion, she sucked with a deep, honest desire to bring pleasure to this alpha through his penis and she didn't care who knew. She gripped and strangled the base, slid her free hand down, and gently tapped her finger about his ballsack.

"Oh baby, fuck yeah, you know what you're doing. You love sucking this Daddy dick, slut?"

"God yes," Cory moaned as she slid her face down and in between the heavily muscled legs of the black bull and moaned as she did so. Without a request or guidance, the cock hungry student took the initiative and used the steel hard, and slimy wet spear to decorate her face.

"Aww fuck, babe, shit, you got daddy...brick hard, hmm, ya thirsty?"

"Um hmm," was all the sissy could say, considering she had a mouth full of cock.

"Well, you just keep sucking that shit, and you're gonna have a belly full...of...asww fuck, aw fuck fuck, goddamn baby...shit oh yeah, Cupcake, yeah, down the muthafuckin hatch!" The alpha moaned as his member came to maximum stiffness and discharged a massive load of man cum down the sissy's throat.

Cory sucked vigorously as she was determined to not let a drop of this god-like man's seed escape her lips.

Sampson took a deep puff from his cigar to once again acknowledge his conquest. Then he barked.

"Stand up, no...in fact," Sampson paused as he reached down, took hold of Cory's hair, and yanked her to her feet.

"Turn the fuck around hoe."

The cupcake complied.

"Bend the fuck over."

Although he spoke the order, it wasn't necessary as the alpha simply bent the student down over his legs and administered a vigorous spanking as he admonished and humiliated her.

"You, worthless little punk-ass slut. I'm spanking your ass for being such a fake ass bitch. All this pretty ass, and you have been playing the part of a man. I'm gonna make you pay for turning me on so goddamn much.

The man used very little force to administer his punishment. He simply raised his huge, dark, and vascular hand and allowed gravity to bring it down on the plump, ripe, bubble.

"Oh fuck, daddy, oh fuck, ouch...ouch, fuck daddy, please...stop, please!"

"Nah, Daddy don't stop when you ask him, when you beg him." Sampson snickered fiendishly, then concluded.

"Daddy only stops when you tell him you love it and beg him not to stop."

Oh god...spank my ass then, punish me, spank my worthless ass!" Cory begged in compliance and what she got was more of the same, but with even more intensity.

"Ouch...daddy...daddy...ouch...oucuh-ahhhh...mmpphhff!"

"Shut up, slut and suck on my fingers, pretend they're my mini dicks." Sampson declared as he shoved his large fingers into his sissy's mouth.

Sampson positioned himself behind her, then leaned over and above her slid his fingers out Cory's mouth, and promptly shoved one, then two fingers of his free hand inside her underused hole.

Cory became delirious as she felt her body manipulated and stretched out on a large bench. Her fat bubble, cheeks stretched open, and something warm, and slick slid inside her tight anal ring.

"Oh fuck, it...feels...so...good!" Cory shouted as suddenly the pain faded and gave way to deep, heated pleasure. It was a sensation foreign to her and she knew it was something she'd crave forever. Minute after minute, the dominant man manipulated, tossed, and bossed her fat bubble about at a variety of ankles which allowed his tongue to probe, and penetrate the sensitive nerve endings of her anal ring. Then all at once, she gasped as she felt the tongue electrify her anal ring.

With skill, strength, and a ton of heated sexual desire, the brute-like man, wrapped his muscular arms beneath Cory's inner thighs, wrapped them over and around her tight bubble, gripped her buttocks with his large hands, and then flexed and locked his biceps to lock his lover in his grasp.

"Oh mygod, what are you...what are you doing to me...oh daddy!" Cory cried with tears in her eyes as wave, after wave, after wave of pleasurable sensations rippled throughout her body.

With the ease of lifting a lightly weighed curling bar, the large man climbed to his feet and literally lifted the delirious sissy off hers as he devoured her neglected, fleshly hole until Cory moaned as if in a chant.

"Fuck me, daddy...ohmygod, daddy, put all that big dick inside my...my pussy!"

Sampson ignored the request as he continuously growled like a hungry beast and engulfed the hapless anal ring with his mouth, lips, and tongue.

Cory looked back and up, and all she could see was the rich, dark brown skin, muscular arms, wrapped around her thighs, and a shiny, brown, skin dome on the horizon of her pump globes. Just the sight caused her to whine in deep lust as saliva rolled down her chin and she curled her legs back to wrap around her new daddy's head. She gathered her senses just enough to respond to this assault on her rear as she reached down, took the monster cock into her hands, and slid it into her mouth while upside down.

The hot couple lost themselves in a tsunami wave of hot, nasty, freaky lust.

In one swift motion, the dominant top casually dropped the sissy down on a shallow puddle of water. He watched with cunning eyes as the water made his prey's body slick and shiny. He grabbed Cory's hair and forced her over to a book cart, bent her over, and pressed his hard lumber against her anal ring.

"Bout to breed and stretch this sweet pussy...wide open," and that's just what he did, however, he took his time to pour a slimy liquid over the tight ring, then inserted the head of his tool slowly, then withdrew it and slapped it about the shiny globes. He rolled back his shoulders and protruded his chest to once again display his dominance over his tender cupcake, then proceeded to pry open the ass-pussy, inch by inch.

He groaned, then moaned in lust, as he exclaimed. "Oh yeah, you're a power button. Hmm, look at that pretty hole just swallow up all my dick."

Cory wanted to respond, "Easy for you to say," but at that moment, her mouth hung open, and stars of pain flashed before her eyes. Within minutes, her underused hole adjusted to the massive invasion and unleashed her lustful desire to be deeply penetrated and consumed by the bodybuilding alpha.

"Ohshit, daddy...ahhh...soo deep...so deep in meeee!" Cory cried, then cooed softly as she felt the wheels of the cart as they rolled across the watery floor.

Sampson took full advantage of the wheeled cart as he pumped her and it into a stationary bookcase, then he proceeded to fuck her with brute-force strength.

Although it seemed she only closed her eyes for a second, Cory seemed to lose track of time and wondered if she'd passed out at some point but that thought went by in a flash as the man intensified his assault from behind. Books fell off the cart as well as the tall bookcase as a result of the savage pounding against and upon it.

The air was hot, humid, and sticky as Sampson's rock-hard, buffed, striated, dark chocolate physique glistened and dropped sweat down on Cory's back and all she could do at that point was to snatch out a thinly bonded book, force it into her mouth and bite down frantically but that alpha growled like an angry beast as he reached down, lifted his lover and the cart into the air as he drilled her like a mad man.

All at once he slammed Cory and the bookcase down, withdrew his humongous, slimy cock, then slapped it on her ass as he demanded.

"Climb your pretty ass up on the second rung of that latter and poke that ass out to me,"

Cory wobbled, then walked gingerly over to the ladder and climbed up on the second rung, then poked her ass out at the booty-hungry hunk. She looked back and saw the chocolate Herculean muscle god as he gripped his big black meat and approached her from behind with dark intentions. She felt the large hands as they gripped her hips, followed by the steel hard spear that once again pried her open.

Sampson took total charge as he gripped the sissy's shoulders, positioned his feet to gain as much leverage as possible, then drilled his tool inside her ass-pussy at a relentless pace.

Cory struggled to catch her breath under the furious assault inflicted upon her underused body. She cried out as her legs wobbled, and her feet slipped off the rung, however, the alpha wrapped his hands under, over, and around her shoulders, locked her in tight as he savagely dicked her down.

All at once, the alpha came to an abrupt stop as his body trembled, as did his full lips. His breath was heavy, as he lustfully licked and kissed Cory's neck.

"Oh fuck, babe, you got daddy hot...hmm, you got...daddy...so...hot!"

"Oh shit!" Cory whined as she could literally feel the veins as they throbbed inside her overstretched canal.

"Oh babe, ooo...ssss...aww...cupcake, I'm gonna shoot all my sperm inside you Oh yeah, I'm bout to...oh yeah, close...your hot pussy feels amazing...ummm so close, shit...yeaaaaah!"

Tears fell from Cory's eyes as she felt blast, after blast, after blast of hot, male nectar fire in her hole.

Sampson continued to cream-fill the sissy in his arms as he spoke.

"That's just what I needed, um hum, which was just what you needed too, wasn't it...wasn't it, he barked then slapped the sissy's face, almost playfully.

"Yes Daddy, I've always wanted this."

"I know...I know, so you gonna give this pussy whenever you want it?"

"And however, you want it, Daddy, it belongs to you now. You made me a bitch, can I be your bitch, Daddy, please?"

"Once I breed you, once I seed you, it goes without saying." The alpha boldly announced as he spun the sissy's head around to meet his puckered lips.

Sampson bred and fed his new sissy his seed throughout the night and by the time the rescuers found then, the next morning, both were disappointed that their lustful encounter had to end, for they both knew, they'd never share a moment, quite like this... again.

DN

12