I Enjoy Two Threesomes in Two Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was tenderly caring for her, I asked her if she liked pain.

She nodded and I asked "Do you like to be spanked?" and she said "Yes, but I really want to try being whipped. All over."

Food for thought for future activities. I wasn't sure if Catherine was into that.

I had spanked Catherine when we were in Quebec in the hotel and she enjoyed it.

We had some pretty h0t sex after that session.

I dried Kayla off and helped her into bed, nude, on one side of Catherine and I climbed in on the other. We did not wake her.

I think I got about three hours of sleep that Sunday night.

In the morning, I woke to find a still nude Catherine on her back, and Kayla between her thighs, eating a cream filled shaved pussy.

My cream, still dripping out of her.

I could tell Catherine loved being woken up this way. Her nipples were taut, her eyes were closed and she was moaning.

Catherine was running her hands through Kayla's hair as Kayla brought Catherine to her first orgasm of the day.

Kayla ate what hadn't dripped out of Catherine with a smile.

I give Kayla credit for not spending too much time teasing Catherine; she zeroed in on Catherine's dripping pussy and her long tongue stayed glued to Catherine's clit.

Catherine was squirming in less than a minute and although Kayla tried to hold off Catherine's orgasm, she couldn't delay it once Catherine put her right hand on Kayla's head and Catherine simply said to her: "Lick me. Now."

Catherine reached under Kayla and rubbed and pinched her nipples with her left hand, complimenting Kayla on her beautiful body.

Catherine came quickly with a muffled groan. Kayla had her mouth glued to Catherine's firm clit.

Right after Catherine came, Kayla kissed her inner thighs and all around her pussy while Catherine came down from her orgasmic high.

Kayla avoided Catherine's sensitive clit and kept her hands below Catherine's waist, avoiding her sensitive nipples post orgasm.

After resting a few minutes, Kayla lifted her head and asked "Catherine, can I suck Jack off?"

Catherine laughed her throaty bedroom laugh and said "Has Jack been a good boy?"

Kayla smiled up from between Catherine's spread thighs and said "He was very, very good to me last night."

Catherine smiled and said "So I heard ... yes, sweetie, please take care of Jack this morning. Maybe I'll help you out."

Catherine got out of bed and pulled down the blanket and sheet, leaving me laying in the bed, nude, with an erection in need of female attention.

Smiling at me, Catherine said to Kayla, "Jack deserves to have two tongues on his big cock this morning after all the work he did last night."

Catherine climbed up next to Kayla and with a glimmer in her eyes and a smile on her face said "You take his cock and I'll take the rest, okay?"

Kayla leaned in and the two of them kissed, tongue, lots of tongue.

I groaned just watching them, that's how hot it was.

Kayla came up on my right side, her head even with my cock.

Kneeling between my widely spread legs, Catherine looked up at me, her heavy breasts dangling and said "Jack, I need to have you wake up to this every Monday morning."

With that, Catherine went to town, and started licking my balls, already filled with cum in their tight sack.

Kayla, looking at my cock in admiration for its length and girth, said, "This will be a no hands blow job Jack" and with that, she proceeded to take my erection all the way down to the root in a single movement.

I groaned loudly as my sensitive tip hit the top of Kayla's throat and groaned louder when my tip entered her throat.

Her nostrils flared as she sought oxygen for her lungs.

Kayla's lips closed around the base of my cock and Catherine's tongue took care of my balls.

Kayla was an experienced sword swallower and quickly adapted to my love muscle in her mouth and throat.

Catherine had her tongue working on my balls, trying to stimulate them to produce more cum for Kayla to swallow.

Wetting the fingers on her right hand, Catherine started probing my starfish. I raised my ass to improve Catherine's access and she smiled up at me.

With her left hand, Catherine was gently rubbing the area skin between my sack and my right thigh; a very sensitive area that felt really good.

Meanwhile her tongue continued licking my sack.

I had my right hand on Kayla's head and my left was on Catherine's.

I was guiding my two lovers as they sucked my cock and licked my balls and asshole.

I could feel my dick get harder and my balls get tighter as a result of this sucking, licking and teasing.

The two girls had their heads very close together and their eyes were locked in lust over my crotch.

Catherine lifted her head off of my sack and said to Kayla, "Kiss me and let me taste his cock."

Kayla pulled off my cock and I immediately missed her warm mouth, her lips, her tongue and her tight throat.

The two of them kissed like long lost lovers, swapping spit and moaning in each other's mouths.

It was hot to watch but I was interested in unloading so I gently separated the two of them and said to them, laughing "Get back to work."

They smiled at each other and in less than two minutes, Kayla had me erupting into her throat mostly because Catherine had a finger up my ass and was massaging my prostate. There was so much fluid poor Kayla gagged, a first for her.

++++

Then, that night (Monday night), tired as I was, I got tag teamed by Catherine and Kim.

Now, I am not complaining. I unloaded into seven female holes in the space of about 60 hours. Kayla was good for three (pussy, mouth and ass, numerous times) and Catherine and Kim each for four (mouths and pussies, again numerous times).

So late Tuesday morning as we flew to back to Canada, we held hands, kissed and smiled at one another and held each other close.

I suggested we each take a yellow pill to relax for our flight to Chicago. This had the same impact of the white pill considering our condition; we both slept the entire flight. Thank God for first class legroom and the ability to put out seats back, somewhat.

When I woke up during our descent, I felt horrible. While my diet was okay, I felt like I hadn't worked out much (well, except for the great sex) and the business stuff I was doing was the only time I was normal.

The rest of the time I had been in bed, or drinking but not sleeping. Drinking but not water.

Catherine woke up when we touched down and I could see, despite her smile, bags under her eyes. It was not a good look for her.

We took a limo to The Langham, downtown. Catherine fell asleep on the way in and I had my arm around her. Once into our suite, I got Catherine undressed, nude, and into bed.

She didn't protest going to bed for a nap.

I kissed her, put on my gym clothes and went to work out, putting the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door as I left the suite.

I texted Isabella and told her where we were and that Catherine was napping but we'd talk with them later in the day. That we were fine, just tired.

When I finished in the gym I grabbed a latte and then headed back to the suite where I caught up on the world by reading the newspapers.

Catherine was still sound asleep, snoring lightly.

Hearing her snore made me smile. I guess having sex all night long tired her out.

She needed her rest.

After about an hour, I heard her get up, go into the bathroom, close the door, come out, brush her teeth and come looking for me.

She found me on the sofa in the living room, where I was still dressed in my gym clothes.

Catherine had on the long sleeve blue button down dress shirt I had been wearing.

The shirt sleeves were rolled up.

Catherine walked over to me, smiling and bent down.

The shirt was unbuttoned and as she kissed me, her healthy breasts hung temptingly in front of me.

She straddled me and pulled open the shirt, fully exposing her large naked tits to me.

Her nipples were big and excited and I bent down and suckled both of them, while my hands rubbed her bare back and the top of her ass.

Catherine's hands held my head to her breast and she whispered "I love it when you suck my titties."

She ran her fingers through my hair, whispering into my ear, "Don't stop, Jack, suck my titties."

I didn't just suck, I kissed, nibbled and teased both of her nipples with my mouth, my tongue, my teeth and my lips.

The whole thing turned me on and understandably, my penis grew in my gym shorts.

I must have nursed for a good five minutes, all the while Catherine was telling me how good I was at sucking her tits.

I would have liked to have done it the night before but Catherine and Kim had other plans for me.

Catherine could feel my hardness and began grinding on me, her bare pussy against my thinly clothed log.

As she started humping, I lifted my head off of her nipples and replaced my mouth with my hands.

My fingers began pulling and kneading her nipples as our mouths joined, our tongues dancing.

Our tongues danced very well together. She groaned into my mouth.

I could tell she was worked up when she started thrusting, humping my erection.

My guess is that her clit was aroused and she wanted relief so she ground it on me.

My fingers took on the role of metal clamps as I squeezed her taut and sensitive nipples, causing Catherine to groan into my mouth as her motion picked up speed and force.

I let her grind on me but I started grinding back and the friction of her bare clit and pussy on my hard dick really took her to the next level of arousal.

She groaned into my mouth again, her hands wrapped around my head, her nipples in the vice grips of my fingers.

A few more big thrusts and she came.

She pulled her mouth off of mine and moaned, and then her pussy gushed all over my gym shorts.

But she kept humping as she held me close, my fingers still squeezing her nipples.

Finally, I let my fingers fall free and I held her as she shuddered and then collapsed onto me.

I just held her tightly until her breathing got back to normal.

She kissed my neck and the side of my face and whispered to me, "Oh My God Jack, you make me cum so fucking hard I can't believe it. What is about you that makes me crazy like that?"

She didn't want an answer; she just wanted me to hold her.

We were silent for a few moments and then we kissed me again, then Catherine asked me if I would please order her some coffee from room service.

I picked up the phone on the table and did, she still straddling me while I placed the order.

I hung up the phone and she kissed me again.

She said "I love you Jack."

"I love you Catherine."

I kissed her back and said "I like the way you're dressed this afternoon."

She smiled and kissed me and said "I woke up and you weren't here so I put your shirt on so I could smell your scent. Then I fell back asleep."

Her eyes were twinkling at me.

She said "I like sleeping next to you and I missed you this afternoon."

I laughed and said "If I don't stay in shape I won't be able to keep up with you and ... your friends."

She smiled back and me and restated things "You mean, Jack, OUR friends. You know, the female ones that you get to fuck? And get to cum in their tight pussies, mouths and asses?"

I smiled and added "Yes, those same ladies that satisfy you with their lips, their tongues and their fingers."

I continued with "What are your plans for what little there is left in the day?"

She smiled and sort of ground a bit on my still wet crotch and replied "I just want to be alone with you today. Naked."

I said to her "When room service knocks on the door do you want to answer it nude or with a towel around your waist? I want you to be thinking about being at the pool in Las Vegas."

Her eyes twinkling she replied "Neither. I'm going to open the door with what I have on."

I liked that answer and asked her "Buttoned or unbuttoned?"

Catherine laughed and said "Just like this."

With that she bent down and we kissed.

She said "I know you want me nude in public but that won't happen for a while if ever."

My hands rose to fondle her breasts and as I did, Catherine groaned into my mouth again.

I pulled my lips away and we sat nose to nose, our eyes locked.

I asked her "Would you mind if we went out for a little errand? I want to take you somewhere before it gets too late."

Catherine pouted and said "So I have to put clothes on?"

I laughed and said "Unless you want to get arrested."

There was a knock on the door and Catherine smiled at me and got up, sashaying her ass, knowing I was watching every step, and opened the door for room service.

The aroma of sex was strong but it didn't seem to bother Catherine.

The very nice young lady from room service was not concerned at all at what Catherine had on, or didn't have on, and we tipped her nicely with a $100 bill. Catherine asked her what time she got off because we hoped we would be seeing her again before we left.

Side by side on the sofa we drank our coffee and after a few sips, Catherine buttoned up my shirt enough to be decent, and then did FaceTime with her daughters and her mother.

Catherine was still talking when I finished my coffee and decided to get going.

I got into the shower and hadn't been in it for five minutes before I heard that erotic French accented English voice say "May I join you?"

With a surprised smile in my voice I replied "You don't need to ask me honey. There's always room for you next to me."

A now nude and smiling Catherine stepped into the shower having put her hair under a shower cap.

She greeted me by putting her arms around my neck and pulling me in for a kiss.

Her bare breasts felt good against my chest.

We kissed a long time.

I started to get hard, which is what I think her intention was.

When our lips parted she smiled again and asked if she could wash my back.

I responded with "If I can wash your front."

She laughed and we kissed again and I said to her, "What exactly happened last night?"

Catherine smiled at me and said "I need to explain. Please turn around Jack so I can wash your back."

Catherine started washing my back with her hands and the bar of soap and said "Kim and I went through our divorces about the same time. Your wife introduced us. We became pretty good friends and we hung out with one another. Two divorced ladies with no real interest in men. We'd both been burned and neither one of us was interested in dating. We were angry and pissed off. The only thing we thought a man was good for was having a dick. But we both missed getting laid. Well, one time we were at her house on a weekend when I didn't have the girls and we had too much to drink and we ended up in bed together."

I said "It looked like you two had something going on."

She asked me if that bothered me and I said no.

"But" I asked, with a grin, "Who kissed who first?"

She laughed and said "I did Jack, I kissed Kim first. I missed being kissed. I love kissing as you know. I love kissing you most of all."

With that I turned around and we kissed deeply, like the lovers we were.

When our lips parted, reluctantly, I commented "I noticed you go after what you want."

She laughed and kissed me again and said "I'm getting better at it. Being around you helps. You're a great teacher."

She had me turn around and she started washing my lower back and then she reached around my waist and washed my belly which created that warm, tingling feeling to the south.

Catherine continued, "Back in the spring, Kim mentioned that she had met someone, but she was very coy with me. Don't think Kim and I were dating one another or anything like that. Don't think we turned into lesbians. We didn't have any PDAs. We'd see each other once or twice a month at our houses and you know, take care of each other. Scratch the itch. Get the edge off. First with just our fingers, then our mouths. It was nice. It was a good way to get sexual release. It wasn't the same as a dick but it worked okay. Better than masturbating with a dildo or your fingers. But Kim didn't tell me who she was dating back in the spring until the other day. It was you."

Catherine was working her way down my ass, and was trying to clean my crack with her soft hands, the hot water and the soap.

It felt great, and I wanted her to go lower. To my starfish and my balls.

I replied, "I took Kim out to dinner a few times in LA and got her back on her feet business wise. But nothing happened, meaning we never had sex back in the spring. She held me off sex wise until summer started. We went out to dinner; both of those times were in Las Vegas. We ended up in bed. That was before I met you at the hotel."

Catherine said, washing both of my cheeks at the same time, "Okay, that matches with what Kim shared with me."

I nodded, signaling Catherine to continue. I spread my legs to help her get access.

"Kim and I decided when we were dating, if you want to call it that, that if we ever had the opportunity to have a threesome with a man we would. You know, check it off our bucket list. You were actually our second choice. George Clooney wasn't available. "

I laughed and said "George Clooney?"

She reached up and around with her both hands and started massaging my chest. She reached up and found my nipples in the chest hair. Catherine's tits were crushed into my back and those big hard nipples of hers felt good. Very good.

She continued "Kim and I have lusted after him since he was on ER."

I laughed and said "Its flattering to be number two to George Clooney."

Catherine started very gently massaging my nipples and went to say "So, the other day when we got back to LA Kim and I talked about where we were in our relationships with you, we agreed that once we had this event -- this threesome -- Kim and I would end our sexual relationship when the night was over and that she would stop having sex with you. That is why Kim wanted to enjoy you once last time this morning. Because it's the last time she'll be having sex with either of us."

I groaned. In pleasure. Not because I was going to miss having sex with Kim. There were many fish in the sea.

Catherine was washing my front, standing behind me with her body up against mine.

Her hands had drifted to my flat belly and just below, washing in big circles.

My body reacted appropriately.

To her closeness, to her breasts rubbing me, to her nudity, to her beauty.

To those gorgeous eyes and her smile.

To that erotic voice she spoke to me in.

Catherine kept washing and I was rock hard.

She had to know I was big as a Louisville Slugger.

Then she said "Did it seem like it was a little competitive with her last night?"

I asked "Between the two of you? Over me?"

"Well, when we were together Kim started telling me about all the projects and stuff you had her doing and working on with her and while I was glad for her, because I know she wasn't doing all that well before you had the cottage built, I got jealous."

"What were you jealous about?"

"Well, she's doing all this really cool stuff, going to Las Vegas, staying in hotels, she worked on your cottage, now she's working on the rental house, and the swimsuit stuff and some hotels and I'm just ... I don't know, being a mom and working at a hotel and dating you."

"So, you thought you could bring her back to earth by seeing who was better in bed with me last night?"

"I guess. I don't know what I was thinking. After we got into bed and started fooling around I just wanted her to know you were mine and you weren't hers."

I responded, "It was very nice of you to allow her to participate but it wasn't necessary from my end. But you are mine and I'm yours."