I Enjoy Two Threesomes in Two Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were sparkling and she said in a low, conspiring tone, "I really wanted you in my ass this morning Jack. But I didn't want to be dripping out of both holes on a two hour flight. Thank you for being so patient and understanding with me."

I smiled at her and kissed her back and said "I think the best way for you to get over having anal sex is to watch me do it someone else. We need to go to Vegas soon for business and both Eva and Kayla will be there. Which one do you want to see me do it with?"

Notice my negotiating technique. I gave a deadline and gave her two choices.

But she was getting wise to me. I liked that she was sharp and getting sharper.

In response, Catherine had a twinkle in her eyes and replied, "I'll let you know about that Jack. You've given me two interesting choices. I like the way Kayla licks and I am really curious how well Eva licks. Is she willing?"

"Yes, they're both willing. Kayla wants nothing more than to please you. She's make it her full time job if I let her."

Catherine kissed me and said "So, if you're gone Kayla can keep me company?"

I shook my head no and said "We play with others out of town and when we do it we are together."

Catherine laughed and said "Just testing, Jack."

Then she said "It might be better if I watch you take someone's ass for the first time. Who else is a virgin Jack?"

I looked at those beautiful eyes and said "Susan, for sure. She owes me her ass, literally."

Catherine smiled; she had seen pictures of Susan in her bathing suit and out of it.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "There were a couple of ladies in Las Vegas that might be ... interested, like Sandy. Carmen, Marie. Maybe Julie. You met Gloria. Let me think about it."

Catherine and I smiled at one another.

She reminded me with a whisper "My ass is only for you, lover. Just be gentle. The first time and every time."

We kissed and she took my hand and we walked to the gate.

I remembered the words of a song I used to sing before I got on a plane when my wife was alive...

So kiss me and smile for me

Tell me that you'll wait for me

Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane

Don't know when I'll be back again

Oh babe, I hate to go

I was in love, head over heels.

Catherine could not have been happier or more in love either.

There were more interesting days and nights ahead of us, for sure.