"I Feel Lucky" - My Wife's First GangBang

Story Info
My First Wife's Very First Gang Bang.
5.6k words
4.42
52.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first wife Beverly (Bev) and I had an open marriage for about a decade. We had been married for about fifteen years when we decided to experiment with the open marriage scenario. My desire was that I wanted to watch her having sex with other men. She didn't want me watching me although I did twice. She was in her early forties, and she liked younger guys in their early 20's. Both she and I were allowed to play with whomever we wanted with several rules ... first, no playing with friends or work acquaintances (although this one didn't last long on my part), next was no lying about anything we did (but Bev didn't want to know about any of my dalliances), no spending the night, and finally unlike my wife, I wanted to hear every detail of her encounters. She wouldn't allow me to watch or participate in her exploits, so, the stories she told me as we made love when she came home well fucked were the next best thing to being able to watch her. Ours was not a cuckhold relationship. It was a loving and sharing understanding. We both had our fair share of dalliance in this open relationship. She wanted me to shower before we had sex, but I wanted her in the 'just been fucked' state.

This particular story was a fantasy of mine for several years; I had long wanted her to participate in a gang bang. We had often talked about it, but Bev was convinced that the opportunity would never arise for her. I on the other hand had participated in several gang bangs over the years and loved them. I found the thought of several men enjoying my wife's sexual favors and flavors all at once very erotic even if I couldn't watch or participate.

At the time of this story, we were half a decade into our open marriage experience. My wife had enjoyed sex with well over a dozen men that she had picked up in her country and western bar and a couple of women. Bev was about 5' - 4" and very shapely. She had 36 C-cup breasts that were not teenage perky but rather nice and round and full. They qualified as true tits as opposed to titties. She loved wearing pushup bras and silk blouses that both added to her alluring body for younger guys that lusted after older married ladies. Bev had a nice round ass with wide hips giving her the quintessential hourglass figure. She preferred high heels but also commonly wore cowgirl boots when she went out dancing and looking for a sexual hookup. Her hair was long and wavey, dark brown with blond highlights. Bev was a very beautiful and sexually alluring wife. I loved looking at her and I loved knowing men were fucking my beautiful wife.

Bev liked to go to her dance club early so she could talk and have a few 'loosening up drinks' with her girlfriends. She was usually ready to leave the house long before I was ready to head to my dance club. This night, she was going to score big, and I was going to strike out. One never knows who will be getting lucky and who won't.

The lead in title to this story of "I Feel Lucky" was a popular song at the time. When I heard the song on the radio on the way to my dance club, I knew the stars were aligned and there was a very good chance that Bev was going to collect another notch for our bedpost. There was another popular song at the time, "And the Thunder Rolled". If I heard this song, it meant that the stars were likely aligned for me to score. Hearing both songs on the way to dancing brought on an instant hardon. To this day, I still love occasionally hearing those songs on the radio as they bring back very pleasant sexual memories. I was going to have to be satisfied with her story when she came home because I only heard "I feel Lucky" on my way to dancing.

About 8 PM when she was leaving, neither of us knew what the night had in store for us. All I could do was marvel at how good she looked as I kissed her goodbye for the evening. I did tell her as she walked toward her car that I wanted a story. She told me that she would do her best to arrange for a good nasty story for me when she got home. And if nothing transpired, she could always make something up. I just said, "I hope you get lucky." Then, I watched her get into her car and drive away waving to me with the top down on her little sportscar.

By about 9 PM, I was ready to finally leave for my dance club. We had decided early on that she was always going to strike out if we went dancing at the same club. Young guys didn't mind if an older lady was married, but they were too hesitant generally if the husband was hanging around. I got to my club late as I preferred to allow the ladies there to have time to get a few drinks down for them to loosen up socially. The bands at my club were always excellent and tonight was right on target. The country band was new, but they were quite good. Most of the bands were local guys and gals that were sure they were going to be the next big thing on the country and western scene. Being good just isn't enough. A local band needs something much more than just being good to go national.

I didn't hear my song, but I did hear Bev's on my drive home for a second time. My night was an obvious bust but there still was hope for Bev scoring. For some reason, the older ladies at my club were sparse this evening. There were a lot of younger college age girls there but few women in their 40's which was my age. Unlike my wife who was fixated on guys in their early 20's, I liked women my age. Yes, the younger ones were nice to look at, but we simply spoke and fucked a different language. The few younger girls I had been with generally were just not fun. They didn't do too many things sexually whereas the older ladies knew exactly what they would do, and they loved doing it. This night was destined to be a night of just line dancing for me. It was a good workout but no prospects for any extracurricular activities. I was done by about 11PM and drove home ... alone. As I said, I did hear her song and grew an instant hardon.

My wife wasn't home, and I didn't expect her to be home anytime soon. I went inside, undressed, and went to bed to watch some late-night TV. Then, the phone in her office rang and I went to answer it. There was a guy on the line. He asked for her. I told him that she was out, but that I expected her home soon. He simply asked me to tell her that they were waiting. I said "OK" and hung up. 'They're waiting'? What does that mean? My cock was suddenly stiff.

Pretty soon, I heard my wife downshifting her car for the turn to get to our house. I looked at the clock, and it was only 11:45. Apparently there were no young guys at her club. But what was that call about I thought? It's funny how things work out I as I heard her running through the backyard to our backdoor. She came in and was running down the hall. Bev passed our bedroom shouting "I gotta pee!" Then she shouted from the bathroom, "I have something to tell you that you are gonna like!" The toilet seat went up, I heard her doing the pee-pee dance for a few seconds and then I heard her peeing. "WHEW!", she said loudly.

When she was done, she came into the bedroom, sat on the bed, and said, "I really hope you are going to like this."

"Like what," I asked? I was hoping that I knew the approximate answer.

I met two firemen tonight," she told me. "Firemen are every girl's dream fantasy and they both want to fuck me!" Then, she went on "they are dreamy young hunks, and they want to fuck ME! I'm going to their place as soon as I freshen up. Are you good with this?"

"Hell Yes!" I told her. I put my arms around her as best I could as she was sitting on the bed and I was still laying down. I then kissed her and told her I wanted to hear every detail. I also told her "to do every nasty thing she can think of. Two guys are a good thing I told her."

"I guarantee you that I am going to let them fuck my brains out!"

I thought to myself ... my wife is going to get fucked by two guys tonight. I have wanted her to do this for years and now she is going to do it! And we kissed again.

"She said, "I really need to freshen up. They got me all sweaty dancing. Then they got me even more sweaty passing me back and forth when they walked me to my car. I'm lucky all they did was feel me up a little at the car. I would have let them fuck me on the hood of my car. And they are going to get me all sweaty again."

Hmmmmm I thought? Then, I told her about the call.

I asked her "Do they know that you are married"?

"Yes, I told them, and they are fine with it. I also told them that you like me getting fucked."

She told me often that she fantasized a lot about sex with firemen which I understand a lot of middle-aged women commonly do. Guys, whether you like it or not, your wives are almost always secretly thinking about fucking firemen when you are having sex with them. I know you will lie to yourself thinking that you are a god in bed, but your wives know what they are thinking.

They wanted her to come right over after leaving the club, but she told them she had to go "tease her husband by telling him first".

"YES!!!!" I said. "Can I come along to watch?" I asked. I knew what the answer was going to be but I just had to ask.

"No, I want to have them both all to myself and then to tell you about it afterward".

It was about 12:15 when she finally left for her rendezvous.

Our marital wanderings deal included that I wanted to hear every nasty detail about every guy she ever shared any sexual favors with no matter how small or large the favor was. She didn't want to know anything at all about what I was doing with other women.

Waiting for her to return was excruciating. Time was just not progressing as I waited. I thought to myself over and over that my wife was going to a couple of firemen's place for raw sex! I couldn't wait for her to get home! She finally pulled in about 3:30 AM.

When she came in, it was clear that she had been well fucked. You've heard of JBF hair ... well, everything about her was JBF. She was carrying her heels (she had switched out of her cowgirl boots from dancing), her skirt was turned halfway around with the zipper half way down on the side rather than in back, her blouse was very wet with gobs of cum and only half buttoned, no panty hose, her hair was a total matted mess also with gobs of cum and her makeup was smeared all over her face. She was in a state of more womanly sexual beauty than I had ever seen her. I loved the sight of her.

I was no longer in bed and I was lying nude on the floor in our front room, enjoying my second dirty martini watching some gang bang porn on TV and barely able to contain myself as she came in. I had really wanted to jack off the whole time she was gone but had successfully restrained myself. I was ready to cum just hearing her pull into the driveway.

Bev came into the living room and stood over me and lifted her skirt to show me that she didn't have any underwear on. "They kept them" she said without ever taking a breath. She was speed talking. I could see the cum dribbling down one of her legs. "I fucked three of them. I got gang fucked by three firemen and I loved it! I sure hope you enjoyed what I did as much as I enjoyed myself."

"I'm sure I will as soon as you share your adventures!" I told her. "I love you doing these things. I also love looking at you towering over me all messed up from your sexual frenzy with cum running down your legs."

"Now," she said "eat that cum out of my pussy before it all runs down my leg". She pulled up her skirt around her waist and knelt lowering her pussy onto my mouth. I opened my mouth and was immediately flooded with thick almond tasting cum. As it's flow slowed, I stuck my tongue inside my wife's pussy in an attempt to get more. There was more in there. Quite a bit more."

"Three?" I asked when I came up for a breath. "You told me two."

"The third kid was home alone in case there was an emergency at the fire station. I didn't know he was there. I guess I became his emergency. He didn't come out until I had finished fucking the other two guys I had met at the club."

I couldn't believe how much cum they had put into and on her. She was covered everywhere and filled with the sticky stuff. As I was eating her, she told me how they fucked her and how she sucked their cocks. Two were average and one was pretty big she told me.

"I want a blow-by-blow account," I told her. "Start from the moment you got there."

"First, let's go to bed," she said. She started to undress but I stopped her.

"I want you just like they left you after you got fucked." I told her. We made our way to the bedroom and got into bed.

"Okay, here goes ... their place is very remote. It is an old farmhouse way out off Van Buren. It is very dark out there. I was a bit nervous when I got out of the car. One of the guys, Dave, opened the front door and walked out to greet me. He put his arms around me and kissed me. Then, he French kissed me and put one of his hands on my ass and squeezed. When the kiss ended, he stepped back and asked me to unbutton my blouse. Gawd, he was gorgeous standing there in the moonlight. I was getting very wet down there. Really wet! When I had my blouse unbuttoned, he put both of his hands on my breasts and massaged them nicely telling me he was glad that I hadn't worn a bra. He then pulled me back to him and kissed me again. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach. It was pulsing. This time his kiss was very tender. Then, he took my hand and walked me to the front door."

"As we stepped inside, I saw Tom sitting on the couch. He was sitting there buck-naked stroking his cock in one hand and sipping on a glass of whiskey with the other. Dave let go of my hand and put his hand on the small of my back nudging me a little to get me to go to Tom. I did. When I got to the couch, I stepped between his legs, knelt down, removed his hand from his cock and bent forward and kissed the tip. Then I took him into my mouth. He was not big, pretty much like you at about six inches and slender. I took him all the way onto my mouth in one slow move. He was shaved and I like that. You should shave your cock and balls like he does. I'd like that. I sucked his cock for a while. He finally took ahold of my head and lifted me off his cock. He pulled me up and kissed me very deep pulling me toward him."

"At some point that I don't really recall, Dave had come up behind me and lifted my skirt and removed my panties. As Tom was kissing me, I felt Dave's cock sliding inside of me without him saying a word. I was so wet, he just sort of fell in. He was a little bigger than Dave but my pussy was letting him into me easily. Tom quit kissing me and pulled me higher so he could suck my exposed tits. Then, he did what you like. He sucked on the top of one of my tits very hard. I knew he was giving me a hickie. It was the first of three hickies for you that I was going to get tonight."

"Suddenly, Dave was fucking me deliciously hard. It felt good to be pounded so hard. I know you don't like to fuck this way, but I love it from other guys. I started my first orgasm which triggered Dave and he started cumming. I could feel his hot cum inside of with every pulse. He pulled out and shot the remainder of his semen all over my skirt, bare ass and the back of my blouse."

"Dave backed away from me and I turned around, got back on my knees and started sucking his softening cock. There was still a little cum coming out and that nicely mixed with my lady fluids and his cum that was covering his cock. As I was on my knees sucking Dave, Tom took me from behind fucking me softly, just like you do. He fucked me for a short time then stood up. He pulled my head off Dave's cock and asked me to suck him again. Tom didn't need to ask. He should have just taken what he wanted. It wasn't long before Tom was draining his balls in my mouth. Having two cocks near my face was just simply very hot and I had another orgasm. After Dave started to cum, he pulled out of my mouth and continued to shoot ropes of cum in my hair, on my face and all over my tits. I went on sucking both of their cocks alternating from one to the other and then starting back repeating going back and forth between them."

"I told them that I needed a short break and went to the couch. I sat in the center so they could sit on either side of me. Dave asked if I would like a whiskey and ice? When I told him yes, he went to get one and refill his. While he was gone, Dave and I started making out. I asked him to put a hickey on one of my tits. He didn't need to be asked twice. Tom returned with three drinks. The whiskey was the good stuff."

"As we sipped our drinks, Tom asked if the guy on the phone when he called was you. He asked if you are actually okay with me getting fucked by guys or was that just something you told us to put us at ease? I told him how much you like sharing me. He asked if it is a cuck relationship with all the humiliation and that shit. I told him no and explained that we have a totally open marriage and that we both enjoy it. I explained that you really get off sharing me sexually with other guys and that I like accommodating your desires."

"With that, Dave said, sounds good, we want to do really nasty things with you next. I told them to take what they want with me. Just do it as long as there is no pain or shit involved. I told them that I hate anal.

"They put their drinks down, took mine from me and put it down also. They stood up, Dave finished undressing and they both stepped in front of me. Tom told me to put both of their soft cocks into my mouth at once. I told them, I would on one condition. Dave asked what that was. I told them, actually, two conditions. First them that they both have to cum in my mouth and to keep both cocks in my mouth if one cums first. I want your cum mixing in my mouth. Second, following another rest and a bit more whiskey, I want you both to fuck my pussy as in double penetration. And if possible they both needed to put more cum inside me. They both agreed with big smiles."

"I took a cock in each hand and started kissing and licking them. They had to scrunch together all naked and everything. I think that made them a bit nervous. I put Thom's cock into my mouth first and then Dave's. It was actually pretty easy to get both heads as they were still a bit soft and on the smaller side. I started sucking on the heads. That is all I could fit inside my mouth simultaneously. This was the nastiest thing I have ever done and I really liked it. When I took them out for a breath, I told them that you are really going to like this mental picture when I tell you about how nasty your wife really is. Surprisingly, when I went back to sucking them, they both came pretty quickly. That sensation was amazing. Feeling both of them swelling up at the same time and then start cumming. I had my tongue moved back in my mouth to allow room for the two dicks and that also blocked any cum from shooting down my throat gaging me. I pulled my head off their cocks and opened my mouth showing them their cum. Then, I let a bit run out of my mouth onto my chin and tits before I swallowed the rest. They told me I was one really, nasty slut. I've never had a guy talk to me like that and I came for the third time just hearing it."

"More whiskey I told them. Dave and I sat back down on the couch as Tom went to get more. Dave leaned over and started kissing me forcefully. I know that he wanted to taste the cum in my mouth. I whispered in his ear how much you like this too. He quietly asked me just to keep it between him and me. I winked and told him okay, that I understood. Then I told him I hoped that he enjoyed it as much as you do."

"Tom came back with the drinks and we all downed them in a single swig. I asked him for refills and away he went. I leaned over and kissed Dave again with as deep of a French kiss as I could."

12