"I Feel Lucky" - My Wife's First GangBang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Tom came back with the drinks again, we nursed them this time. I took a cock in each hand and started kissing first one guy than the other. Pretty soon, we were in a three-way make out session. They were kissing me, feeling my tits and then fingering me. It didn't take long for them both to have their fingers inside me. Dave had the smallest hands. I asked him to slowly insert his fingers inside me while Tom watches. I told him I was wet enough for him to eventually be able to get his whole hand inside of me and that I wanted Tom to jack off as Dave was doing this to me but NOT to cum. I told Dave to cup his fingers together like you do when you want to fist me first inserting two, then three, then four and finally to move his thumb into the palm of his hand before inserting his whole hand inside me. I was hoping that Dave fisting me was going to help me take both of their cocks at once."

"It took a while for the fisting to work. I needed another drink and Dave took time to figure out to contort his hand. Finally he was in and my body was flushing pussy juices. After I finished my drink I told everybody to get on the floor. I had Tom lay on his back and I sucked his cock hard. Then I got on top of him and inserted his cock inside me. I was good and wet and very loose down there. Then, I told Tom to quit moving and to lay still. Next, I asked Dave to mount me from behind and to insert his cock in my pussy along with Tom's. You can't imagine how good this felt. Having a guy under me and one on top of me and both of their dicks inside me. I told them both to lay still as I slowly started to grind circles with their cocks. It didn't take long as this was the nastiest thing any of us had done. It was one simultaneous three-way orgasm but this one had me ejaculating about a pint of female fluid. These young guys had never heard of female ejaculation before. We were all soaked as was the carpet since I sprayed everywhere. They didn't have much cum left but it felt so good laying there with two cocks inside me as they softened. I couldn't believe the feeling. I just can't describe how good it was."

I just had to interrupt. I asked my wife to practice the two-cock penetration thing with them in the future. If she goes back for more. I also suggested that we could practice her technique with a couple of didoes. Double penetration just struck me! My wife had two firemen's cocks in her mouth and then her pussy at once! "FUCK!!!" I yelled as I came without even touching myself!

Bev continued following my interruption. "We got back up and all sat on the couch for a bit. Dave continued to fondle my tits and Tom lightly fingered me. I told them how sore I was going to be in the morning. Tom said he had to go to bed. I asked him for one more whiskey and ice. Dave declined another. Tom brought me my drink and disappeared down a hallway. Dave got down on his knees and spread my legs. Then, he asked if you eat my pussy after guys fuck me. I told him that you love doing it. That you lick every drop of cum out of me before fucking me. He asked if he could try. I told him okay but to leave some for you. I told him that a lot of guys find it addicting to eat another man's cum out of their lady. He whispered he hoped to find a lady like me some day and then he proceeded to lick my pussy very lovingly. He was almost purring as he did me. It was nice and I had one more quiet but warm orgasm. When he finished, he kissed me and then bid me good night. I asked him if I could lay here and rest for a few minutes before letting myself out. 'No problem' is all he said."

"I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes for a few minutes. It couldn't have been more than ten minutes, but I was asleep. I was dreaming of being fucked and this guy in my dream had a huge cock. I awoke in a start, and I was being fucked! I asked who the hell he was and why was he fucking me. He told me he was a roommate of Dave and Tom and his name was Stan. He had been listening the whole time to the sex and it was getting to him. When he found me asleep, the tried to wake me but couldn't. So, he decided to fuck me. He had stopped with his cock fully inside me to tell me all this. I could feel how full I was of his cock. I asked if he wanted to keep fucking me and he told me yes and told me how surprised how easily I could take his cock. I told him I had never felt a cock so big and that I was really enjoying it. He kissed me and his kisses were like electricity. Dave's and Tom's kisses were pretty mechanical, but his kisses were like yours. This intercourse was not fucking, it was magical. His hands were slow on my body, and he was making love to me with the biggest cock I have ever experienced. I asked him to cum inside me. I knew that Dave had pretty much emptied me out and I needed a refill for your pleasure. And cum he did. It took forever for him to finish cumming."

"We laid there kissing after he came with his wonderful cock still inside of me. I knew as he softened, he wasn't going to slip out of me like most guys do. Finally, I told him I needed to get back to you. He didn't know I had a husband, so I had to do the whole explanation thing again. When we finally got up so I could get dressed, I saw his cock and gasped! Flaccid, he was at least eight inches long and probably over 2 inches in diameter. I can't imagine how big he must be when he was hard. I couldn't resist. I got down on my knees and felt his cock with both of my hands. It was hefty, like a big German sausage. I lifted it to my lips and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Try as I might, if could only get his head in my mouth. I was holding it with two hands. As he started to respond to the sucking I was attempting, he began to come alive again. But I could never get any more than the head into my mouth. I sucked him for all I was worth, and he finally came. Again, it was pulse after pulse of hot cum. He filled my mouth and I pulled him out and shot him all over my face, into my hair and onto my tits. I was soaked in his cum. Not all cum tastes good, but his tasted like the sweetest thing I had ever tasted. I could swallow his cum every day of my life and die happy."

"He lifted me to my feet and kissed me deeply. My face was lathered in his cum and he was kissing me. After we kissed, he asked me to keep it between us. Okay, I said, again. I thought, two new guys that secretly like cum. What luck I thought to myself. I can teach these youngsters a lot. I asked him to give me a hickey on the top of one of my tits for your enjoyment. He picked a tit covered in his cum and gave me a good hickie."

"I told him I might like to see him again sometime. I gave him my number and he gave me his. I got dressed and he walked me out to my car. We kissed again and I thought how odd, this well-hung guy standing nude in his front yard kissing me goodnight. Odd indeed. But what an odd night it was."

"So baby, is your Wife a really nasty slut or what?" Bev asked me.

"You aren't a slut Bev, you like sex and I like you having sex. It is a mutual thing. I like my beautiful wife playing with other guys."

"Again, I asked if I could go along to watch her future trysts."

"No" she answered as I knew she would. "If I want to fuck them in the future, I don't want you there, you know that. I'll tell you about it, but I want them to fuck the shit out of me alone."

As we started making love, I found that her hair was still totally drenched in cum. She told me that Stan could cum more than Peter North. "Shot after shot after shot of massive amounts of young firemen cum" she said!

Having already cum while we were making love when she was about halfway through her story, I was now jacking off as we laid there talking. She put some lotion on her hands and took over jacking me off. All the while, she was telling me how she was going to keep going back to fuck her three new friends and as many of their friends as they wanted to bring along.

Heaven ... I was in sexual heaven at that moment! I really wanted my wife to visit them again especially if she could entertain the entire firehouse.

To this day, I still jack off thinking about that evening these many decades later. Too bad there weren't any digital cameras in those days. I would have loved to have had photos to masturbate with today.

12