I Fell for a Librarian Bk. 11

Story Info
Incest and love leads the way.
5k words
4.58
3.2k
8
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

I fell for a Librarian. Book 11

We were left alone, Susan says. "Sorry ladies had to sell it." You had us out of our tie-wraps, and we armed ourselves, pushing the panic button; we were all cut free, heading to the front door as Swat comes in says. "Come on, let's go keep your weapons safe. Please Enter Enter Enter." He said over his radio.

Gunfire emerges from the back of the house as we are taken out two behind us guarding our exit. We are taken out to a police SUV and are driven downtown to lousy coffee and day-old donuts don't care; we're safe. We were questioned, video depositions were taken, and after, we were taken to an excellent Hotel downtown, and we had two adjoining suites and a huge hot tub.

We stripped and soaked in the hot tub till room service brought up four hot meals just before the kitchen closed. We ate in bathrobes and watched the news, the report of the shootout at our house, and three were wounded, one dead, that being one of the thugs.

We received an updated text about the action, just the bare facts. A person is found in a hidden compartment in the RV. She shows the police a stash of hard drives full of videos of all his Sins and a boatload of cash on its way to the FBI, but they sent one to the officer I watched over someone's shoulder. So I tossed my cookies, watching it Susan, was not in the one they sent.

A few minutes later, another text update. The tent revival was still next door, and the satellite feed was going out as a pay-for-view. So We don't know who did it, but a raw tape of him giving communion to his sex slave was shared on the feed. We were told that the tent emptied after the broadcast, and they stormed the box office, beating up most of the staff.

Later in the news, the police caught the thugs skimming credit cards and stealing watches. The hired thugs tried to leave with the RV, and anything untied down. The local police caught them, which did not work well for them. Most received years in jail time and dear old dad was being fought over. They found four bodies in three states they are fighting over, trying to tie him to the bodies to get him to their courts.

We found out a few days later from the D. A's office that He cheated them all. Someone shivved him in jail with a sharpened toothbrush waiting for his court appearance. He was found stabbed twenty-two times. The police could not prove who did it, but one of the guys was in for ninety days for hitting a police officer two days before the stabbing. One day after the news report, one of the bodies found had his last name. His sister was just twenty-two.

The home was a few days away, New Year's Eve or not, contractors were called in, and the damage was taken care of. For three days, we were covered by the city on the room but had to pay for room service.

We met with all the alphabets, FBI, IRS, and one that never said who they were. Getting home to our house was excellent; only the light smell of gunpowder and fresh paint was a sign that anything terrible had happened.

We sat and looked at each other as I say. "I thought winning would feel better. I'm sorry to say I feel cheated, not even getting to hit him once. But we have not said it. It's left unsaid to tell the truth. I wanted to kill him for hurting you, Susan, and Mom. I remember where the place the Guys place where he kept us, but I did not kill because I made a promise to you, my ladies, not to. We were an odd group; we all saw the terror we had lived through; it changed us and made us try harder and cry harder but never turn harder. Even Susan has softened; her hardness is gone, as is my Mom, who is smiling now. You, ladies, know my Mom hardly smiled, but since we have loved on her, I see a smile every day. I could not be happier than I am right now."

The next day is NYE Mary and Susan's Aunt and uncle showed up at the house uninvited and unannounced, they say. "They got her last name from the news and came by on the off chance it was her.

The Aunt says. "It was all our fault. We must be evil incarnate."

I sent a text to my buddy at the police. "Sergeant White, please, Susan's dad's sister is here. I think these are the money guys, the bankers. Please send me a video of dear old dad whipping and abusing one of his girls. I'll see if I can find out for you." There were four in one file.

Then the Aunt and uncle wanted to leave and started to get up, but my Mom says. "Sit your ass down and watch your ass, you piece of shit. He did this to Susan. Are you in on it too? Dan, Help them talk, baby."

That shut them up; they could not make eye contact after that, I walked over and touched my nose to this sweet Aunts forehead, and my breath was hot as I belched, trying to be crude. It makes me a little scarier, and I say. "You're involved; better talk now, or you might find it hard to walk after. Oh yeah fucking please my Mom taught me to be nice and polite."

They watch the video, but I do not see any shock or disgust; shit, they've seen these or been involved. These are unlike any church people I have ever met, but I never met Marquis DE Sade.

Mary pulls her phone out and says. "You two better start talking about your name, the date, and your fucking crime. Or we three ladies are leaving you here without our Dan baby; it's no loss to our family tree if you prune it."

Susan pulled her knife out; it made a sick swish-click noise, and says two words. "Two ladies."

As the blade was flipped open, the snick sound made them both jump, and they could not start talking fast enough or who could tell the most, hoping for less pain.

I felt chills go down my back, I was afraid I might be acting tough, but Susan's chill in her voice told me she was not acting. They talk about their involvement in the money end of the business. Officer White is sent the video of the couple talking about payments to law enforcement officers and three new judges. They have all the meetings on videotape, including the Judge and lawman from Florida, at their house. We asked them where the files were kept. We were told hidden under the bed safe like they told us that everyone had a safe under the bed. My mind wondered if it was big enough for a body. Letting the police know I had made a citizen's arrest and to please bring a car over to take out our trash.

We took a few days vacation away from it all a New Year's Eve with no desire to go out and party; we picked a five-day trip. Mary's friend in HR gave us the use of the beach condo at Freeport off Surfside Beach. It was a two-story, three-bedroom, A-frame home with a hot tub and great views. We cooked steaks the first night, seafood the next night, and Mexican Seafood at a beach Cantina, and we had salad, fresh fruit, homemade bread, and a light soup tonight.

We touched the water once; it smelled of oil, and we used the hot tub more, but we caught the hot sun. We took turns making soft, gentle love outside off the back of the house to keep the family next door from learning more than they wanted to about the birds and them damn sexy bees.

We wanted sun and freedom, but everything that went on mostly was holding, kissing, and letting my ladies come with my mouth or fingers. Finally, I went into the condo on the fourth day, giving Susan her time in the sun to my loves packing, and Mary says. "Dr. Y. called. It's Jackie's time; we should miss most rush hour traffic if we leave now."

Mom asked us. "Should we clean this place up, or we pay to have it done? I'll go get Susan."

I say. "We pay someone. Mary, text your friend and tell her we are sorry and will pay, but we must leave. I'll get Susan."

On the ride back to town, Susan told us about talking with Jackie. "He professed his love for her, he asked Susan to record a message to his folks for the day his pain would end, and his folk's pain would start in a video. "He told them of the love he felt when his mind was clear enough to receive it. He told me he knows you are Dan and you are well-loved by three women. For a young man, he has quite the incite a good deal like you, my man." Susan's voice ran down, and we did not find a need to speak for the rest of the ride to town, four hands holding our hearts as if they were one.

We walk into his family, the office closed early, and we are greeted with hugs and love. Jackie held his hand out and says, with his voice croaking and soft. "Dan, my Moms, has been reading to me. Please give her a break, and ask my dad for more of that pain stuff. It's hurting hard."

Dr. Y. was holding her son and reading. His last words could have been clearer, but the meaning was still visible to those who heard. "He loves his folks with all his heart and was sorry to cause everyone so much pain."

I say. "Short Round, you taught me how to love, and your smile caused all that see it the same Joy..."

His eyes closed with a sigh. I took the book from his Mom's hands and began reading The Jungle Book by Kipling. Two hours later, Jackie makes an odd sound trying to breathe, then nothing. Doc checked his son's heart with a stethoscope and folded his son's arms over his chest to his wife's gentle sobs.

I closed the book beginning to tear up. Susan said. "Finish his story Dan; you always read the story to the end."

I did through tears, but my voice stayed strong till the end. I closed the book. I walked over to the wall where my hat and whip were enshrined for him to see. I picked my things up and placed them next to him, His Mom and dad held their baby boy, and we sat in the room holding space with them; few words were needed or offered. Jackie's last act was a living will prepared by Susan, and he gifted his body to be studied to help find a cure.

Getting home a few hours later, we ate a bowl of hot soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Desert was holding each other in bed as we watched a program on PPS on British detective Dr. Martin. Trying hard not to think or feel, one would start crying, and we held each other; I cried for the young man who deserved more. Finally, at about midnight, we began discussing what tomorrow would bring if our union was based on love. Did we need or want children?

I told. "My ladies, it was up to them. I never wanted kids one way or another, but not to say this, so it hurts Mom, but I can't see myself being a dad. What we lived through has changed who I am. I will get a vasectomy if you agree. I'm not sure we needed more kids in 2011."

The ladies agreed kids were not what they wanted but were impressed with my offer. We all talked, but what Mary said hit home the hardest.

Mary started talking. "We might make another Dan or Dad. I am not willing to chance it. Too many kids now without love. I have been scared of how to tell you, Dan, I don't want children, at least now. Maybe it's the stress we have been through all these years maybe. You stood by me; your arms held me as I cried, and no, he did not cause me to cry or try to cheer me up. Or tell me to smile more; man, I hate that crap. Instead, he worked on the problem, asking for my input and then asking me to help do it together."

Mary told us. "Bobbie, your boy has found courage. Thank you, dear."

I added. "Mary, my love, I felt it in your fear when you missed your period by a few days, I did not say anything then, but I saw how worried you were because we had not talked yet about us. So I held my peace, but I called the free clinic on what the morning after the pill cost, but it was a false alarm. But, my loves, I can get the snip and freeze my sperm into cock-pop-sickles if you ladies change your mind about having rugrats later or if you want Dan-favored pop-sickles."

Moans are heard, as Susan says. "Mary told me she warned me that Dan's jokes were weak, but he does it because he loves to hear us moan; well, be that as it may, it did not change the facts. She said to give you a chance anyway, and Mary did, and I made the smartest move of my life, right up there with chewing my way out of ropes and running to Mary's old house. She hid me from the family, thankful I had changed my mind. I planned to run to my Aunt's place, but the things Dad told me to not like you felt so false. So I ran to Mary instead. When she told me to give this boy a chance to grow into a man, and I did indeed watch him place himself in harm's way to keep us safe, that's not a small thing."

Mom says. "He was just an eleven-year-old kid trying to keep me safe. I was too drugged to think straight, but to my shame, he tried. I have been pretending that most of my memory of the days are mostly a blur, but I recall some of it, Dan trying to stop me from getting beat up. I remember Dan stepping into the guy's fist, taking blows meant for me. But, I tell you, he cared for me for days as I begged for another shot. I offered him anything and everything, but he kept me safe and pulled me through the withdrawals by tying me to a chair. He washed me, cleaned my wounds as he ate the food planned for Thanksgiving dinner for four, and fed me when I could eat. It was ten days of hell the last two days; we ate raw cookie dough and a can of cranberries. How we did not get sick is beyond me."

"Mom, I stole bags of ice from the convenience store to keep the food cold," I say.

"I love my son, but he earned his way in life by the strength of his will." Mom hugged me to her.

We all earn the love we share. My SAT scores are here. I passed, and the money for my and Mom's classes are in the bank for the first two years. After that, I am approved for financial aid.

"Would you lovely ladies join me in dressing for dinner, and we eat whatever you want or like?" I asked.

I took my best suit and dressed in the hall bathroom. I did not want to be tempted by my lady's charms, well, at least till it was time to be.

Joining the ladies in the living room, we are a team of four. I kneel in front of my ladies. I cleared my throat. It's gone dry; Susan hands me a bottle of water. I take a sip and down the bottle like I'm stalling. OK, I'm stalling.

Mom says. "Time to man up, son; you made our world so much better by sharing your love. It's our turn to return the favor."

I started talking, thankful my voice did not break. "Mom, your school is paid for. The York's are on our side; we're the first recipients of the Jackie York Scholarship, and half of mine is fully covered; hard work on my end, and I have my degree in four years. We can be Dragons now, Mom, if we wish; we make the rules now, not them."

Mary trembled as she says. "I am not sure I can wait for him to finish asking me, but you want to marry all three of us? I get that, and the law won't let us. So I get that too, but I get the wedding license. And my sisters get the rest of the fun stuff."

I got taken down, outnumbered, and outgunned. There is enough here to fight major wars in breasts alone. I admit it; I cheated. I let them have their way with me; my mommy did not raise a fool.

I say. "I happy to let you ladies do with me as you will. Life has been hard; your love has opened the world to us and me."

I felt lips on my hot cock, and my Mom sat her wet hot pussy on my face as she rubbed it into my face, and Mom screamed. "Fuck baby, so good!"

Mary and Susan tagged team my cock; one would take the top and one the balls, and then they switched.

Mary munched on my cock head and says this between nibbles. "We have known for weeks your plan of some Quad poly relationship where we only date or are intimate. I get his need for a harem. His desire is way beyond mine fuck me raw is a real thing with him, that and having to wear a tampon or a pad to keep the cum from wetting my panties after. There can be too much of a good thing, and I spent hours trying to find a name for what we have, and Bobbie said it best our love has made the world better; who cares what they call it."

For a bibliophile or bookworm, you would have thought Mary would turn out to be super romantic and have her wedding planned like the damn D-day invasion, but that was not the case. Instead, getting chased through the woods with a dad off his rocker and a bullwhip must have biased your thinking.

We took a day off; it was a Monday getting the license, and the Justice of the Peace married us by noon, with Mom and Susan as witnesses when Mary was asked will you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband but they both say. "Yes," they said Under their breaths, but I heard them all say it. The Judge asked. "Mary, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

Mary says. "My sisters and I say yes."

The Judge asked. "Dan, do you take this woman to be your wife, live together in matrimony, love her, honor her, comfort her, and keep her in sickness and health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

I answered. "Old rules, but Yes, please."

"You may kiss the bride. I now pronounce you man and wife." The Judge says.

We kissed, and Mom and Susan kissed me, too the notary smiled when she saw us kiss, and then we went for lunch.

That's right, we ate at the popular Mexican restaurant for lunch and had a feast. When we got home, I called Dr. York to set up the snip. I thought he was on my side in today's world, but he set up a meeting with Dr. Y first. So instead, I need my big head shrunk before I can my little head snipped. Then, I can swing by after school before going to work. I don't know how much to tell someone out of our circle.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I started cussing, and Bobbie caught me and says. "I am not telling my newly married son not to cuss and watch his mouth, but what got you tossing out words like a sailor?"

"Doc won't do the cut. I got to talk to Dr. Y instead; I do it after school." I say my words still seem like cuss words.

Mary walked to me and put her head against mine, and said. "Go talk to her, baby. You know what this is, right? It's the world's old ways. Now go, baby, be you. This is our world; we can now choose our path, but they don't. If we keep getting a no, we will go south for the work, it would be a shame to make it a honeymoon with you out of commission, but we'll do what we need to."

I rode to school and knocked out a few good grades; it boosted my ego till it was time to leave after school and drove over to the Doctor's office, stopped by hugged my Mom to the sighs of the ladies, it sure boosts a guys ego that many sigh in one room, but I held my hand up and showed them my wedding ring to groans of damn another good one taken.

Dr. Y had me come in, and I just knew there would be an over sized leather couch and a green high-back chair, but it was a desk and two standard high-back chairs you see at home and the office chair. So I guess that I was expecting the couch meant I had no clue what or where this talk could lead to, but I knew that incest was not on the table to talk about as it was still an offense listed in the law books in 2010.

I have seen Dr. Y. talk her way into people's troubles; I am not saying that isn't good. However, her talks with Susan have ended many nights with Susan crying and being held by us till she stopped and told us that her world was more prosperous because the love in our room talking helped. Now I started by asking. "If Dr. Y. knew of my mom being taken by that guy?"

You told me. "That you did, and that's all you would say."

"I began my tale with more info than I did at Thanksgiving but added the details of my Mom's rape with him using me as a pillow to him beating Mom and me. The guy stole everything in the apartment. We're tied up and tossed in the bathtub like we are nothing more than poor white trash. It was most of a day getting out of my ropes. My Mom being on top of me in the tub did not help."

12