I Fell for a Librarian Bk. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my arms up, took my watch and ID bracelet off, and showed my scars my Red Badge of Courage.

Dr.Y. says. "Rope burns nasty scars; your moms got some scars too. As does Susan."

"Mom was bleeding, not a lot, but steady from her vagina. I was scared she was dying, so I went to the house in front, and the old lady there, the name on the mailbox, was G. Wood. The old lady took care of my Mom and dressed her wounds. She said Mom did not need the police. She just needed less sin. Fuck excuse me, That bitch that fucking horrible bitch. She was that guy's Mom; no wonder she did not want to call an ambulance or the fucking cops. Shit, the fuckers name, and it was near the Rice grocery store in the Village. With a little leg work, I can find that son of a bitch again."

I stopped talking, looked into your eyes, and say, as my tears started. "My ladies caught me talking this same way about Susan's dad, and my friends and lovers made me promise to let the law handle them, but it feels good to think darkly about what I would do with them with half a chance a dark alley and a baseball bat... I guess that's getting off track, but it echoes what Mary fears. Her family has a lot of wrong thinking, using rather than loving people. Mary's fear is our kids, and our children will be like her dad or Aunt; I did not know the odds of that, so I did my research. The numbers and logic don't help with her fear; nothing I can say, even the numbers, says there is less than a one percent chance of creating one, but it's still not a zero. Next to you, Mary is the smartest person I know, and yet even this has been her fear. I love kids, but too many have nothing now; I have more with Mary or Susan, and yes, I said it, Susan, she shares our life fully. Birth control causes her issues, so based on this, we are freezing my tiny swimmers in speedos, so if my ladies change their minds, we are covered. Doc, I know I'm nuts, and there are a few things we have not talked about, and I feel no need to go into that detail hope you don't mind. Maybe it is just us wanting to have fun and live our lives to our desires and nothing more, but you must admit we have love enough for any test life tosses at us. But approve me or not, we can get this done anywhere but here, and if my ladies ask this of me, it is a done deal."

Dr. Y. says. "My David is a bit old school. Every Sperm Is Sacred is not just a song to him; I'm on your side. I talk to him over dinner tonight. I will give you a call with his answer. Do you feel like you need to talk more about this? I am always here for you, Dan, but I will have to give you a number of someone to call since I'm seeing your Mom and Sister in law. The board of ethics would not have good things to say."

Back home, we ate a light meal and took turns washing dishes; it was mine and Susan's night. Susan washed, and I dried; I asked you. "Why with a washer and a dryer? Why no dishwasher?"

Susan sat down, held her face in her hands, and started talking. "I get tired talking about him, but I owe you, dear. Dad said dishwashers were taking chores from god-fearing kids. So we both have stuck to the hand washing."

I asked Susan. "Washing clothes? Doing them by hand was a two-day job, so you both cheated. I knew I liked you two. It would help if you had a dishwasher there, safer the steam cleans better than a sink of dirty water. I will order one if you and Mary agree; I will try my granddad's friend first. He should help us. He a dealer for appliances."

Walking up the stairs, my arm in hers, we heard kissing and beautiful moans. We tipped-toed into the room. I held my finger over my mouth to keep quiet. Mary and Bobbie, my Mom, were using a two-ended dildo as Susan tilted her head to the bed for us to join, but I nodded no, heading to the window seat. I held you as we watched; my boner was getting tight in my pants. Susan unzipped me. It made quite a noise, but my ladies on the bed did not hear Susan dropped her pants and turned to watch the show on the bed as I rubbed her pussy with my cock head as your wet flowed onto us as you slid me inside you to your moans I hold you still this show got me swelling big time I'm on edge ready to blow your not moving, but you kegels are. I am going to blow and do. I start sliding deep in and out my cum acting as lube. My speed picks up to your screams of you coming as you spray us. Thank goodness we put water-resistant carpet in. I blow my second load.

We come to seconds later, our breath hard to catch to claps. "Damn, well, seconds are probably off the menu for the night?" Mom says.

Mary says, laughing. "His doubles cums kind of takes some wind out of his sail."

My Mom says. "I will say this give him a few, and he gets his second wind, but if anyone were to ask me if I was satisfied sexually or felt deprived, the answer is I never felt more loved of feeling like my worth as a woman is to be where we are today, as sick as most of the world might see us I've never been happier or felt more love than with my loves in this bed. Hard to top that, but we have the future to look forward to, and who knows what might top it we have but to try."

12