I Fell In Love With a 19 yo Stripper!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pale girl was gaunt and had an air of hopelessness about her, and I wondered if she was stripping to support some harmful habit, or if she had merely given one too many lap dances tonight.

“Hey, handsome. Do you want to get naughty with me?” She tried to say it with conviction. I was about to politely decline when a slight movement behind her caught my eye. My eyes focused on the object of my attention, and I wasn’t unable to look away.

There, standing all alone near the bar, was the prettiest girl I had seen all night.

She was young--- barely 21, I surmised--- and her face was porcelain-like, with a delicate nose, and tight lips. Incredibly, she was entirely devoid of makeup, which highlighted her natural beauty even more. Straight brown hair flowed freely to her shoulders and appeared silky smooth even from my distance. The girl displayed a cheerful expression that appeared genuine as she gazed about the club with wide blue innocent eyes that weren’t as innocent as they appeared.

I wondered if anyone else was floored by her angelic appearance as I was.

It was hard not to notice how tall she was. She stood close to 6ft, but her slim waist and extremely long legs made her appear even taller. The girl looked extremely fit... not quite as muscular as Amanda, who could easily be mistaken for a fitness model or strength trainer. This girl was tall and thin, but in a healthy sort of way, sporting a flat tummy, and noticeably toned arms and legs. She flaunted the body of a swimmer or volleyball player.

While most of the girls working tonight had some kind of attention seeking theme or outfit--- schoolgirl, policewoman, BDSM outfit, etc--- this particular one wore a mesh tank top over a pair of lacy boyshort panties. Her style was comparatively conservative, which was invigorating in its own way. In a pile of stones, she stood out like a diamond.

This girl wasn’t just the prettiest one here; she was stunningly beautiful.

She must’ve just arrived because I hadn’t noticed her until now. And I realized that a girl this attractive wouldn’t be alone and unoccupied for long.

Suddenly with a purpose, I politely told the dressed-up policewoman still standing before me, “I’m sorry, but please excuse me”, and made a direct beeline to my new interest.

Her head was turned, so I approached slowly and spoke calmly. “Excuse me. I was wondering if you’re free?”

The girl turned, and I was immediately awestruck. The full force of he smile was enough to make my heart pound. I blushed in embarrassment and averted my eyes. She didn’t notice... or was polite enough to pretend not to notice.

“I am free right now,” she declared happily in a voice that was mild yet musical. “Would you like to go to VIP Lounge with me?”

Goddamn, would I ever! I thought fervently. But I suppressed my excitement as I simply replied, “Sure.”

“Great! Follow me.” She turned, but not before taking my hand to guide me.

*********

I thought I had seen the last of the VIP Lounge tonight, but I was mistaken.

The girl led me to one of the central booths where she casually sat next to me. “I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Lexi, by the way.” She held out her hand pleasantly.

“Lexi.” I uttered it as if it was a foreign word. Every other Watering Hole girl who I had encountered tonight used an extravagant alias, so hearing a normal name was somewhat surprising. I reached out and shook her hand. “Please to meet you. I’m Sy.”

“The pleasure is all mine. What are you in the mood for tonight?” I was about to responded, but Lexi continued courteously, “Just so you know, $20 gets you a lap dance. For $30 you can touch, but only from the neck down, and not between my legs. I want to be clear about the rules.”

I appreciated her frankness. “Thank you.” I simmered as I recalled how Katana basically gypped me, but quickly forced her out of my mind.

I could already tell that Lexi was completely different.

“We have other packages,” she added, sounding for all the world like a saleswoman, “but I won’t waste your time unless you’re interested.”

I strongly considered spending more on the pretty girl, but exerted a measure of self-control. “I’ll just go with the $30 for now.”

“Of course.” Lexi suddenly cocked her head and listened. “The private lap dances only last for 1 song. If it’s ok with you, we can just chill here until the next one starts.” When I looked at her quizzically, she responded, “So you get your money’s worth.”

“Oh... oh! Sure. Thank you for that, that’s very nice of you.”

“Of course.” Lexi reached under the bench and pulled out a small plastic container. “Would you like to put your belongings in here? Keys... wallet? It might make the experience... more comfortable for you.”

I nodded. After I placed my items inside, Lexi tucked the container back underneath. Then, very casually, as if there was a high degree of familiarity between us, she coolly removed her top and placed it aside. I tried my best not to stare at her breasts. While they weren’t overly large, they appeared perfect on her lithe, athletic frame.

“You’re very beautiful, Lexi.”

“Thank you.” She had undoubtedly heard those same words countless times before, but was still genuinely thankful. “So what brings you to the Watering Hole? Are you celebrating a special occasion?”

I grinned ruefully. “Considering that my buddies and I don’t get out much anymore, I guess you can consider ‘guys night out’ a special occasion, right?”

Lexi laughed good-naturedly, and I joined in without realizing it. “That’s as good of an excuse as any to be here! I hope you’re all having fun.”

I hadn’t drank much alcohol, but my tongue was unusually loose, and I suddenly found myself in a very conversational mood. “We sure are. Luckily, I have a really awesome wife who let me come here tonight while she’s at home taking care of our son.” I began to chuckle. “But my friends’ wives think that we’re at a sports bar right now!”

Lexi snorted. “That’s funny, but it also doesn’t surprise me.” In a much more serious tone, she added, “You’re very lucky to have a wife who gives you so much freedom. She must trust you.”

I smiled and nodded. It suddenly felt strange to be chatting about my family with this beautiful, topless girl whom I was about to pay for sexual services, so I shifted awkwardly and changed the subject. “So... Lexi. How, uh, long have you been working here?”

“Since I turned 18, so for just over a year.”

“You’re only 19?” I blurted. I suspected she was young, but not that young. Although I wasn’t 40 years old yet, I was at an odd stage in life where every time I flirted with a young pretty girl, I immediately wondered if I was old enough to be her father. I performed a quick calculation, and sure enough...

Lexi regarded me with a bemused look. “Is that a problem? I can find an older woman for you, if you like.” She was teasing me, and I liked it.

“No, no. That’s ok. I much prefer you.” I quickly added with a lop-sided grin, “Even if I am old enough to be your father.”

“Thanks,” she commented drily.

“Do you... um, enjoy working at the Watering Hole?” It was a lame question to ask, but I felt the need to keep talking.

“I do,” Lexi responded earnestly. “I like the other girls a lot, and the owner takes good care of us.”

Hearing that made me extremely happy for her.

“Plus, I’ll be honest. The money is crazy. On a normal weekend, I make more in here than my friends do in an entire week out there.

Lexi was very proud; I didn’t blame her nor was I surprised.

I stared at the young girl, but she continued unaware. “My father hasn’t been in my life for a long time and my mother passed away last year, so I’ve been putting myself through school. I feel very lucky to be dancing at the Watering Hole.” She suddenly stopped and blushed. “I’m sorry, that’s probably TMI. You didn’t come here for---”

“No, no. That’s ok, Lexi.” Her openness was refreshing and, quite frankly, I would’ve been content to stare at her and listen to her talk all night. She possessed a certain strength and complexity that I wasn’t expecting.

We sat in awkward silence.

Soon, however, Lexi tilted her head once more as she detected the start of a new song. “We can begin now,” she informed me.

I leaned back eagerly and settled in.

Just Katana had done earlier, Lexi climbed onto my lap and straddled me. Then her body began to move, and the rest of my consciousness melted away. Lexi gyrated in a fashion that was as mesmerizing as it was sinuous. Her movements were fluid and easy, as if dancing was in her blood. Her skin appeared even smoother up close and had a noticeable sparkle to it... perhaps from some type of lotion or body spray that was also the source her fruity scent.

Lexi deftly spun, tossing her hair so that the silky strands gently whipped across my cheek. I suddenly found her reclined against me, her back against my chest as she lay her head on my shoulders. Her body continued to sensuously rub against mine, and I instinctively turned toward her, inhaling her fragrance. The urge to trace my nose along her supple neck was powerful, but I figured that I’d be going too far.

The desire to wrap my arms around her was even more overpowering.

But Lexi suddenly rocked forward onto the balls of her feet. I was expecting her to bend over and show me her ass just like Katana had done, but she instead kept her bottom flush against my crotch. Perhaps it was intentional or maybe it was just pure luck, but the underside of my erection was trapped comfortably along the crease of her ass, and Lexi maintained just the right amount of pressure that the sensation was exquisite.

She slowly grazed her bottom up and down the length of my shaft.

My cock instantly convulsed in response, and Lexi twisted her head to regard me. She couldn’t completely hide her amusement. “Are you ok?”

“More than ok,” I choked.

“Mmmm, I’m definitely going to have fun with you,” she purred, looking forward again.

I was in such heaven that I prayed the song wasn’t ending any time soon. We didn’t speak, and Lexi rubbed against me in silence.

After a brief moment, however, Lexi looked back at me once more and spoke softly, “You can touch me, Sy.” My heart thumped hard, and I wasn’t sure if my overactive imagination was causing me to hear things. “You can touch me,” the pretty girl repeated. “You paid for it, after all.”

I thought of Katana again, and of the raw deal she gave me, and I suddenly liked Lexi even more. I didn’t respond; I lifted my hands and hesitated. Lexi wasn’t grinding against me as quickly anymore, and her movements slowed as she nodded.

I gently placed my hands on her hips, and they felt so tiny in my hands. “Is this ok?”

“Of course. You can touch me anywhere... just don’t pet the pussycat.”

My hands remained where they were as Lexi recommenced dry-humping me in reverse cowgirl. My hands moved with her hips, guiding her ass along the underside of my shaft. The sensation was so amazing that I emitted a soft moan.

Lexi kept going.

Without thinking, I slid my hands up the sides of her trunk. Her flesh was taut and smooth, and amazing to touch but I feared that I was being too forward. When Lexi didn’t react, I snaked my arms around her body where my hands sought her breasts and cupped them in a sudden act of boldness.

“Is this ok?” I asked again, like a nervous schoolboy touching boobs for the first time.

“Yes,” Lexi responded. She stopped and turned around once more. “Most customers don’t bother asking for permission when they put their hands on me.”

For some strange reason, hearing that sent a painful stab through my heart. “I know I’m paying for this... but I still feel like I need to ask first.”

The pretty girl studied me for a moment, unconsciously pursing her lips. “I like you, you’re very sweet.” She returned to grinding against my crotch, but with her back to me, she added invitingly, “You can keep going... if you like.”

Swallowing hand and licking my lips, I gave Lexi’s breasts a solid squeeze. They were much smaller than Amanda’s, but were still a satisfying handful and, I suspected, could be a nice mouthful, as well. I ran my palms over them, and was delighted to discover that her pert nipples and were in a state of arousal.

Lexi was bestowing such sensual pleasure on me that I wanted to return the favor. With my hands open, I began swirling my palms over her erect nipples.

Whether in response to what I was doing to her or by design to draw me in even more, she gave another sexy toss of her hair. Before the soft strands could cascade down again, she quickly lifted her arms and pinned her hair top her head. Still gyrating on me, she arched her spine, heaving her breasts and making them feel even fuller.

I began touching her more brashly, massaging her chest and tweaking her nipples. My right hand remained groping and fondling her breasts, but I dropped my left hand down to rub her inner thigh. I was dangerously close to Lexi’s forbidden area, but she wasn’t doing anything to dissuade me. We were grinding against each other in unison now, and she was swirling her ass against my crotch much harder and heavier than any time previously.

I realized, without a doubt, that I would’ve cum in my pants had Lexi continued for another 10 secs.

But she abruptly stopped. When she looked at me, I sadly knew my time was up even before she spoke. “It’ll cost you another $30 if you want me to continue,” she informed me gently. Her tone was very business-like, but her expression was surprisingly hopeful.

My libido screamed at me to stay and pay Lexi the small sum. Even now as she turned to me, I drank in the sight of her flawless, youthful beauty. I tried to burn it into my memory because I knew that once I left the Watering Hole tonight, I might never see her again.

My heart told me one thing, but my head told me another. My wife was waiting for me, and while I lusted badly for Lexi, she would never compare to Amanda. Besides, I thought humorously, why pay for it here when I can get it better AND for free at home?

“I would love to stay, Lexi. But I should go.”

She frowned. “Just not interested or....”

“No, I’m definitely interested.” I tried to defuse the awkwardness with humor. “Pat and Cal... my friends. I need to get them home before their wives start suspecting something.”

Lexi laughed, her serious façade disappearing again, as she retrieved the container with my belongings. “That’s too bad. I didn’t even get to do half of what I wanted to do to you.”

That piqued my curiosity. “Oh?” I remarked with a raised eyebrow.

Lexi smiled angelically. “I suppose we’ll have to save that for next time.”

**********

The next morning, I excitedly gave Amanda a full, honest account of my night at the Watering Hole.

“Omigod, I wish I could’ve seen that!” My wife commented when I described the girls and their various outfits... or lack thereof.

But she shook her head when I told her about Katana.

“That girl did kind of screw you over,” Amanda conceded dispassionately.

Soon, I began excitedly telling her about Lexi, and the erotic private lap dance that the pretty 19 year-old stripper gave me. Amanda listened intently without interrupting, but when I was finished, she looked at my expression and flatly asserted, “I know that look. You fell really hard for her, didn’t you?” It was a statement, not a question.

I spread my hands helplessly. Amanda and I didn’t hide anything from each other. “Lexi is really cute,” I admitted. “And, my god, does that girl know how to use her body.”

“Babe,” my wife began as if she were speaking to a child, “these girls... they’re pros. They know exactly what to say and how to act around men to get your money. They train for this.” She sighed. “And that story she fed you about her parents, and dancing to put herself through school... omigosh, babe. I love you just the way you are, but sometimes you can be such a hopeless romantic.”

Amanda’s words were like a punch in the gut because I knew she was most likely correct. Perhaps everything Lexi told me about herself were just lies to tug at my heart and get into my wallet.

But I had faith.

“Mandy, I know you think I’m being naïve, maybe even pathetic, but Lexi was being straight with me.”

“You really think so?”

“I do.”

“Trusting other people has always been your biggest weakness.” My wife paused contemplatively, and I assumed that was about to level me with another criticism. However, she continued, “But it’s also your greatest trait, and why I love you so much.” She sighed. “If you think Lexi was being honest, then you should go see her again.”

I looked at her sharply. “What?”

“I mean it. If this girl is as hot as you claim, she must be dancing every Friday and Saturday night. I was thinking of taking James to my parents’ this Friday after work, anyway.”

“What are you going to tell your parents... that I’m stalking a hot 19 year old stripper that I have a mad crush on?”

“I’ll tell them you were busy, and leave it at that. I’m not going to lie to my own parents, you dumbass!” I was about to stammer a response, when my wife added in slight exasperation, “Oh, just go see Lexi again.”

“Mandy, are you sure?” I was gripped with uncertainty, but my heart was bursting with emotion. What other wife was loving enough to encourage her husband to seek out a younger woman whom he obviously desired?

But Amanda never wavered. “Of course. I love you, and I trust you. I just don’t want you to get hurt, so be careful. It sounds like this girl wants you to be her sugar daddy.”

*********

Like my wife had suggested, I arrived at the Watering Hole alone. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now that I found myself here on a busy Saturday night, I felt extremely self-conscious.

I was too embarrassed to sit at a table by myself, so I gravitated toward a corner, hoping to melt in with the crowd. The club was packed, so I was practically rubbing shoulders with everyone. Countless topless girls were intermingled with the patrons, and I tried especially hard not to bump into them.

But I kept a lookout for Lexi.

My heart was pounding as I entered the building. I was surprised at how anxious I was to see the young girl again, and my mouth was dry. But I tempered my expectations. After all, I had no clue if she was even working tonight.

I ordered a drink, then tried to make myself unobtrusive again. After 15 minutes, 3 topless girls had already solicited me, and I politely turned them all down. My money--- and heart--- were reserved for Lexi. But as the 4th girl approached, I couldn’t hide my amusement.

“Hey, baby.” A beautiful Japanese girl wearing a familiar kimono greeted me exaggeratedly. “My name is Katana. What’s yours?”
I wasn’t the least bit annoyed that she didn’t remember me. “Eric,” I lied to her again.

“Hi, Eric. Are you looking for anything special tonight?”

I thought for a moment. “Actually, I am.”

Katana brightened.

“Um, do you know if Lexi is working tonight?”

Katana’s smile instantly disappeared, and for a moment I thought that she might respond with a snobby retort. But, surprisingly, she replied, “You have good tastes. I saw her a minute ago wandering near the rear stage. But you better hurry, she’s never alone for long.”

“Thanks, beautiful.” I was genuinely grateful.

“My pleasure. We girls look out for each other here. But maybe when you’re done with Lexi, you can come see me again.”

I grinned but didn’t responded as I hurried off.

******************************************************************************