I Fell In Love With a 19 yo Stripper!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi was flirting with a table full of 5 young men when I spotted her.

She was topless, of course, and wearing a purple thong, white high-top sneakers and a baseball cap that sat backwards on her head, making her look closer to 16 than 20. Perhaps that was her intent; regardless, my heart skipped a beat when I finally found her.

The idea of Lexi taking someone else to the VIP Lounge made me irrationally jealous, and I desperately wondered how I could get away from her current suitors.

Feeling desperate and pathetic, I waved at her.

Lexi looked up and immediately smiled.

One of the young men was grinning lecherously as he began to rise from his seat, but Lexi spoke to him with an apologetic expression. His face darkened and he began complaining to his pals animatedly as Lexi left them and hurried over to me.

“I’m sorry, you probably don’t even remember me, but---”

“Sy!” I was so touched that I wanted to give the pretty girl a hug. “Of course I remember you! You’re the really cute and polite one. Besides, it’s only been a week!”

“Has it? It feels like a lot longer since I last saw you.”

“Awww... you’re so sweet! Are you here with your friends again?”

“No, I came alone.”

She grinned mischievously. “You better hope your wife doesn’t find out!”

“Actually, I told Amanda what an impression you made on me, and she convinced me to come find you again.”

The girl was stunned. “She did? Just like that?”

“Just like that.” I coughed awkwardly. “So... are you free right now?” I tried to smile lightly, but was actually shaking inside. “I brought more than $30 this time.”

“Oh yeah? How much more?” Lexi was going along with my playful banter.

I told her.

Like the pro that she was, Lexi kept her face steady. “Come with me.”

*********

It wasn’t to the VIP Lounge where Lexi led me; rather, it was a private room beyond the VIP Lounge... the VIP Room, I humorously thought.

The room wasn’t very large, but big enough to contain a king-sized bed in the center and a large plush couch against one wall. A large high-definition TV hung on the opposite side. Beneath it was a small table with a bottle of champagne inside a bucket of ice, and 2 crystal glasses. I noticed there was no door to the room, which greatly lessened the privacy and feeling of intimacy. But it was most likely for the girls’ safety, I surmised, as music throbbed from overhead speakers.

“Bed or couch, which do you prefer?” Lexi asked quietly. “Or... you can stand.”

I thought about it for a moment. “Bed.”

Lexi guided me over and gestured for me to sit at the edge. She about to turn away, but suddenly stopped and looked at me apologetically. “I’m sorry, Sy. But before we begin, I do have to collect payment first.”

I nodded. That made complete sense. “Of course.” I pulled out my wallet and handed her all of the cash that I had arrived with.

Lexi maintained a neutral expression. “I can call it a night after this.” She then headed over to a switch by the doorway, and dimmed the lights to set the appropriate mood.

I stared at her in wide-eyed admiration as marched back to me, stopping only a few inches away with her perfect breasts in my direct line of sight. Crossing her wrists above her head so that her chest heaved even more prominently, Lexi began to dance. She moved hypnotically to the music as my eyes remained on her bosom, so close that I could’ve stuck out my tongue and licked them.

Lexi noticed where my attention was focused, and she coolly took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I murmured as I gave them a hard squeeze, and they felt so firm and ripe. She languidly corkscrewed into a crouch, causing my hands to fall away, and remained low with her face suggestively near my crotch before rising to full height again.

“Take off your shirt.” Lexi’s voice was quiet but commanding, and I did as told.

The girl suddenly planted her palm on my chest and pushed me onto the bed with surprising force. Then she smoothly crawled over me, her breasts brushing my skin in the most tantalizing fashion. Back and forth she went, sometimes adjusting herself so that her only her erect nipples grazed against me.

Lexi suddenly flailed her hair, whipping me lightly in the face as she did last time, and lay her head on my shoulders. She took a couple of heavy breaths before deftly rolling onto her side so that her head was still on me, and snuggled against my chest. Instinctively, I reached over to touch her, sliding my hand from her shoulder and over her trunk, and as far down her leg as I could reach. Her lean body was taut yet supple, and emanated that pleasant fruity scent that I remembered from our last encounter.

It began with an offhand comment about Amanda.

“I’m really glad your wife allowed you to come out and play tonight,” Lexi told me as she nuzzled her nose pleasantly against my neck.

“Me, too.”

“A lot of men don’t even tell their wives that they’re here. Sadly enough.”

Despite the intimate moment we were having, I chuckled. “They actually admit that?”

“Oh, you’d be surprised what men tell me when we’re alone.” Lexi sat up and rubbed her legs against me as she continued to speak. “Sometimes, I feel like a marriage counselor or sex therapist.”

What the young girl revealed made strange sense. There were enough lost souls that came to a place like this looking for companionship as well as topless dancers. And considering that these girls were undoubtedly trained to make people feel loose, it wasn’t a surprise that Lexi often found herself with customers that were talkative and overly open.

Just like I was now.

“Well, I don’t hide anything from Amanda. She’s such an amazing wife and a wonderful human being. I can honestly say that I don’t deserve her.”

Lexi abruptly halted. “That’s not true! I can tell you’re an amazing husband and father just by the way you treat me. Amanda is lucky to be married to you! It sounds like you have an open marriage.”

I laughed at the unintended meaning of her words. “Lexi, if you only knew...”

The peculiar inflection in my voice made Lexi curious. “What’s that supposed to mean? Wait...before you tell me... stand up and take off your pants. But leave your underwear on.”

I complied without even wondering what she had planned, and swiftly stepped out of my pants. A large mass bulged from my underwear as I remained rooted in place, and I didn’t attempt hide it; I wanted the girl to know how hot I was for her.

Lexi glided forward then gently rolled into me, pressing her incredible ass into my crotch. Wonderful sensations flooding my entire being as she began lightly dry-humping me.

“Fuck,” I moaned.

“Do you like what I’m doing?”

“It feels even better than last time!”

Lexi continued to rub her ass against my erection, but eventually peered back and asked “So what did you mean when you said ‘if you only knew’?”

I responded seriously as reached around her body to seek out her breasts once more, “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you... and it’s kind of embarrassing. I don’t want you to think less of me.”

“Hon, look where we’re at.” She made a sweeping gesture. “This isn’t the kind of place where you need to be embarrassed about anything. Trust me, you’re not even 1% as bad as some of the dregs of humanity that walk in here.”

I didn’t know if that made me feel better or worse. Regardless, I knew it was probably a mistake to open up to Lexi, but my defenses crumbled. “It’s ironic that you said my wife and I have an ‘open marriage’ because...”

I proceeded to tell her about the countless lovers Amanda and I had allowed each other to sleep with, and of all the gangbangs I had set up for my wife [refers to the “Sharing My Wife Amanda” series].

I casually fondled Lexi’s breasts as I gave my account, and the girl was motionless as she listened intently. When I was finished, she stared at me incredulously. “No way!”

I held up my hands sheepishly. “It’s crazy, I know. But I swear I’m telling you the truth. I can’t even begin to explain how much it enhanced our own sex life, or how it strengthened our marriage.”

The young girl looked skeptical, but turned and suddenly knelt before me. Leaning in, she pressed my penis against her chest and squeezed her breasts together. As she gave me a cool tittyfuck, she stated, “I would definitely like to meet Amanda someday.”

Although she continued to pleasure me in the most heavenly way, I replied conversationally, “Ironically, she wants to come to the Watering Hole and check the place out!”

“Lots of men bring their wives and girlfriends here, and many women come on their own. You should totally bring her, Sy! Amanda will have fun; you’ll both have fun together!”

Lexi and I continued to chat. Amanda and our extravagant sexual history with other partners dominated the conversation, but we discussed many other things as well, including her desire to attend nursing school someday. We talked nonstop for the duration of our session, and while Lexi continued to dance, touch, and simulate various sex acts on me, she did it in an informal fashion, as if we were just two friends talking about the weather.

Our interactions would’ve appeared extremely odd to an onlooker from the outside, but here in the private VIP Room of Watering Hole, with this beautiful young stripper, it felt strangely normal.

*********

In the months that followed, I continued to see Lexi with my wife’s blessing.

My forays to the Watering Hole weren’t always consistent. In some instances, I was able to visit the pretty girl several weekends in a row; other times, I couldn’t see her for weeks, lending credence to the saying “Distance makes the heart grow fonder.”

But through it all, the young girl and I developed a strong connection.

On this particular night, I impatiently bided my time before I was able to get my turn with Lexi. When we were finally alone in the VIP room, I savored the scent and warmth of her bare skin as we embraced.

“Busy night, eh?” I observed drolly.

Lexi sounded genuinely fatigued. “It’s been the busiest night ever!” That meant she had been with many customers tonight... that she had danced for them and whispered sweet words in their ears, and that they had placed their hands all over her body... and for a brief moment, I was overcome with jealousy.

Lexi led me to the bed again and had me sit down. She was about to commence my private lap dance when I stopped her gently. “We can just talk instead, if you like.”

She regarded me appreciatively, but tried to maintain the line that had been rapidly blurring for a while now. “A girl’s gotta make a living, you know.”

“Don’t worry, Lexi.” I reached into my trousers and unfolded a thick wade of large bills. “I’ll still pay you the usual.”

Lexi hesitated. “Sy, you’ve been so kind and generous to me. More than kind and generous. But I shouldn’t... you shouldn’t.”

“It’s ok. I like to think that I’ll be helping you through nursing school someday. And I enjoy your company. I... I really look forward to our time together.” My words sounded painfully lame, and my shoulders slumped. Recalling a previous comment she had made about the “dregs of humanity”, I added morosely, “Am I any different than your other regulars?”

“You’re totally different than the rest.”

Unable to contain myself any longer, I blurted out what I had been hoping for months, “Can I see you sometime? I mean, outside of the Watering Hole.”

My need and intent were apparent.

Lexi’s expression was pained as she sighed. “Sy... I like you, I really do. No one who comes to see me here is as sweet as you. But management tells us over and over again--- ‘don’t get involved with clients’--- because it never ends well. Not to mention, you’re married!”

I swallowed hard. “You’ll think this is bullshit, Lexi, but my wife is fine with us getting together.”

Despite what I had told her about my open marriage, the young girl was clearly skeptical. “She is?”

I nodded emphatically. After everything Amanda and I had been through [“Sharing My Wife Amanda” series], how could I make Lexi understand?

“You can even talk to my wife if you don’t believe me.”

As Lexi began to dance for me and work for her money, her uncertain expression turned into a grin. “I think Amanda and I need to compare notes on men!”

*********

The apartment complex wasn’t too far from the Watering Hole, which meant that it was located in an upscale part of the city. The rental cost for a small 2 or 3 bedroom unit here was probably comparable to a mortgage on a medium-sized house.

Unsure if I had the right address, I knocked on the door nervously.

The door opened, and I smiled vacuously as Lexi poked her head out. Her brown hair flowed freely, and she wore a loose t-shirt that hung tantalizing off one shoulder. A snug pair of yoga pants outlined her bottom in a very flattering way.

“Sy! Come in!”

Lexi opened the door wider and I stepped in. I was barely past the threshold when she slammed it shut, and we were in each other’s arms a moment later. As we kissed, I tasted her lips, which were as sweet as nectar.

“Mmmm,” I murmured. “I’ve been dreaming about this for so long.” Then I flashed her a roguish grin. “You look much different with your clothes on!”

“Maybe you need to remedy that.”

*********

Sometime later--- after much kissing, hugging, and touching in her entryway--- Lexi led me into her apartment. To be honest, I didn’t know what I was expecting, but the immaculate interior surprised me. The hardwood floors were spotless, as if they had been recently swept and polished. The tables, cabinets, and bookshelves in the living room were made of thick, expensive-looking wood, and a huge high-definition TV was mounted on a wall opposite of a set of genuine leather couches. And the potted plants that dotted Lexi’s apartment were clearly well taken care of.

I whistled. “Nice pad.”

Lexi smiled proudly. “Thank you. I never thought I’d be able to afford a place like this. I work hard for it.”

I nodded in mute agreement; I had seen her efforts firsthand.

My young paramour stood silently as I paced around her apartment. A framed picture displayed prominently above the fireplace immediately caught my attention, so I took a closer look: it was Lexi, slightly younger, next to a gaunt, pale woman who was bald and wearing a nasal cannula. It was clear from the background that the picture was taken in a hospital setting. Despite her frail appearance, however the woman’s bright smile was a replica of Lexi’s.

“My mother,” a tight voice drifted from behind me. “It was the last picture we took together before she passed away.”

“I’m sorry, Lexi,” was all I could manage.

“Well, you know. Shit happens, but life doesn’t stop for anything, does it?”

My heard bled knowing that Lexi was forced to learn such a hard lesson so early in life, but her stoic expression was like hardened steel; I wasn’t about to insult her with sympathy, and I was again struck by her complexity and strength.

To change the subject, I pointed at several textbooks that were stacked on her dining room table. “What are those?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, I’m taking several classes at the local community college. I’m hoping to, you know, do something better with my life... even if it won’t ever compare to what I make at the Watering Hole.”

There was some sarcasm in her voice, and I suddenly experienced a stab of guilt. When Amanda had reacted skeptically upon hearing about the death of Lexi’s mother and that the young girl was paying for her own education, part of me did side with my wife.

“Were you expecting used condoms, empty syringes, and opened beer cans all over my rat-infested apartment?”

Lexi’s chide left me momentarily stunned. “Lexi... I didn’t say that...”

“You didn’t have to. I knew what you were thinking by the look on your face.” She laughed humorlessly. “The girls at the Watering Hole have a saying: most guys want to fuck a stripper, but none of them want to be with one.” She looked at me pointedly. “Almost every man assumes that we’re whores and drug addicts.”

Her hard words snapped me out of my speechlessness. “That’s not it at all!”

Lexi sighed. “I’m sorry, Sy. You didn’t deserve that. It’s really hard for me to meet a nice guy in my line of work... and the first one I meet just happens to be married.”

“I’m here with my wife’s blessing,” I told the beautiful girl softly. “Amanda knows how I feel about you.”

“Yea? And how do you feel about me, Sy?” Lexi regarded me with wide, hopeful eyes, and I was stunned at how young and vulnerable she looked.

I gently touched her cheek. Slowly, I brought my other hand up to caress her face, and we stared at each, knowing that the last few months had led up to this very moment.

“Let me show you.” I leaned in and kissed Lexi.

Her body tensed for a split second before she gave in, melting into my arms just as our lips and tongues merged as one. I lost myself into the beautiful girl’s essence, but Amanda’s smiling face come unbidden to my mind, and it was as if she was with us. Despite the fact that I was holding Lexi my arms and craved her desperately, I felt an overwhelming love for my wife.

Lexi and I were still making out like young kids in heat when she began pulling me towards her bedroom. We stumbled through the door, and my lust raged at what was to come. I spoke softly in her ear, “Take off your clothes.”
As she had done numerous times before, the young girl stripped for me. But this time, it wasn’t with her usual slow, deliberate grace, but with an urgency born of need and want. When her clothes finally lay in a heap at her feet, I took a moment to admire her young form. Lexi’s clit was cleanly shaven, and its hood jutted out prominently in arousal. And though I had touched Lexi’s body countless times before, I was excited to view her in her purest form.

This was the first time I had ever seen Lexi completely naked.

I was on her once more, devouring her flesh with my lips and groping her everywhere. My mouth moved downward on her smooth skin, and as I salivated in hunger, I pushed Lexi onto her bed. On my knees before her back even hit the mattress, I grabbed onto her ankles and spread her legs wide.

Without waiting or asking for permission, I buried my face in her pussy.

I felt my paramour writhe as she struggled, but her token resistance wasn’t enough to dissuade me. “Oh, Sy,” she murmured between loud gasps. “Your wife... Amanda...”

I pulled back just long enough to whisper, “I love my family, Lexi. But I can’t stop thinking about you... I haven’t stopped thinking about you since we met. I want you... and I have Amanda’s permission to be with you. We have her permission... as long as I have yours.”

“Married men are bad news to me, Sy.”

“Then don’t think of me as a married man.”

“So what should I consider you, then? A fuck-toy? My knight in shining armor? My sugar daddy?” There was a mild sneer in her voice.

My face was mere inches away from her dripping pussy. Its aroma was pungent, and I craved much, much more, but had to lay everything out in the open.

“Lexi, I’ll be whatever you want me to be. I’ll even get up and leave, if you want me to.”

The girl was silent for a moment as she kept me waiting breathlessly. Then her body began to quake, and it took me a moment to realize that she was chuckling. “Fucktoy,” she agreed. “You know, no-strings-attached sex is often the best sex.”

“You have no idea.”

“Maybe I won’t even charge you for tonight.”

We both laughed. “It’s my turn to put on a performance for you, I told her.

Crooking one of her long slender legs, Lexi deftly hooked it over my neck and drew my face back to her wet pussy.