I Fell into a Gay Video Game

Story Info
I woke up as the main character in an erotic video game.
6.9k words
4.55
25.1k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spiderboi
spiderboi
38 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Chapter 1: Rude Awakening

"This really can't be happening," I thought to myself in a daze for what must have been the 10th time. I rubbed my eyes a little too aggressively, but when the spots finally faded from my vision, the source of my disbelief remained. I was in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room with no memory of how I got here, but the truly mind-boggling thing was what could only be described as a dialogue box hovering in the air about two feet in front of my face. It was a square of dim, blue light with bold, white lettering inside.

[WELCOME TO Obsessive Fate: Dark and Twisted Love! BEFORE WE BEGIN, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER: THIS GAME CONTAINS EXPLICIT ADULT CONTENT AND NON-CONSENSUAL ACTIVITY THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE OR TRIGGERING. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. REAL LIFE ACTS OF NON-CONSENSUAL BEHAVIOR ARE SOUNDLY CONDEMNED BY THE CREATIVE TEAM. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SKIP THE TUTORIAL?] Underneath the bold text were options for [YES] and [NO].

I recognized the name of the game, it was one that I had briefly tried to watch my boyfriend play before we broke up a while back, but quickly found it wasn't for me. A gay sex game set in medieval times sounded like it would be fun, but it turned out I was a pretty simple guy and I liked sex to be that way too. At least, simple in the sense that I really wasn't into hardcore BDSM, or tentacles, or whatever kinda shit I saw in that game. Well, I didn't see the tentacles, but Lee told me about them and that was enough for me. The dialogue window stayed in front of me, so I was able to scan the room while it stayed in place. Surprisingly, I could see three spots in the room where a cloud of glitter floated in the air. One in front of an armoire at the foot of the bed, one over a desk on the other side of the room, and one in front of a cabinet near the desk. "Oh," I thought, suddenly relaxed. "I'm just dreaming." It was surreal how realistic this dream was, but deciding to go with the flow, I leaned forward and tentatively reached out my hand. There was the barest moment of resistance as I selected "NO," almost like the feeling of pushing my finger into cotton candy.

[YOU HAVE RECEIVED A NEW QUEST:

GET DRESSED!

OBJECTIVE: Have Jester get dressed at the wardrobe and learn about clothing and accessories

REWARD: Plain Clothes and???]

After I finished reading the window, it automatically vanished into thin air. Standing up, I was briefly disoriented by how different and small my body felt, but shook it off as I approached the cloud of sparkles. They vanished as soon as I opened the wardrobe though. A faint chime sounded from nowhere as I picked up the button-up shirt inside. The dialogue window reappeared.

[THROUGHOUT THE GAME, JESTER WILL ENCOUNTER DIFFERENT CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES THAT MAY HAVE STATUS EFFECTS OR BE KEY ITEMS TO ADVANCE THE STORY. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION THAT YOUR ATTIRE IS APPROPRIATE FOR ANY GIVEN OCCASION, BLUNDERS MAY BE DISASTROUS!]

It faded away as I got dressed. Underneath the clothes was an unassuming silver hoop bracelet inlaid with a single, small green gem. I slid it on my wrist and the dialogue box briefly popped up again.

[MERCHANT'S BRACELET EQUIPPED: +1 PERSUASION!]

"Weird that my dream put me in a game I've never even played," I mused. I'd always preferred FPS games, but Lee had been into the whole point and click, choose your own adventure style games. Since this was the first and only game of his I'd tried to learn about, it must mean I was missing him. Maybe I should have spent more time getting to know his hobbies...

[NOW THAT YOU'RE DRESSED, YOU MUST BE HUNGRY. LIKE CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES, FOOD CAN ALSO CAUSE STATUS EFFECTS. GET A SNACK FROM THE CABINET TO START YOUR DAY!]

Dispelling a second cloud of sparkles, I opened the pantry to find a bowl of cherries. Weird snack to have just hanging out in a bowl in some cabinet, but sure. I grabbed one and carefully popped it in my mouth. I was immediately surprised by how sweet, but tart it was, causing my lips to pucker slightly. The notification window popped up again.

[TEMPORARY: +1 SEX APPEAL! +1 PERSUASION!]

Sex Appeal? Why did eating cherries have an impact on sex appeal?

[TO VIEW AN ITEMS DESCRIPTION AND STATUS EFFECTS, VIEW IT IN YOUR INVENTORY.]

How do I do that? No sooner had I thought of it than a gray notification window opened in front of me. The window had 3 tabs: Status, Equipment, Inventory. Inventory was the current tab and only listed "Cherry...x2". I looked at the two cherries in my hand still. Selecting the item in the Inventory window immediately opened a smaller window with an image of a cherry and a description: Cherries are a sweet snack that stain your lips and fingers red. Okay, no explanation for why it would cause those status effects though? I clicked to the Equipment tab and saw my plain clothes and bracelet listed, no surprises there. Finally, the Status tab, which I immediately couldn't take my eyes away from. To the right were my character stats.

[Name: Jester Valroy

Age: 20

Title: Chosen of the Goddess

Status Effect(s):

Equipped: +1 PERSUASION

Temporary: +1 SEX APPEAL, +1 PERSUASION

Semi-Permanent: -

Permanent: -]

To the left was a full body picture of me...but not me...

In my waking life, I'm a 43 year old man. But I'm not just any regular middle-aged man. I worked hard to maintain a physique that most men my age gave up on in their 30s. I was 6'2" and 200 lbs of muscle from my aggressive workout routine. A real man's man, who attracted men and women alike and had spent my entire adult life fucking any willing hole I could find. If the man in the picture had been the complete opposite of me, I would have probably been more accepting. But this was definitely a warped version of me. My eyes were wider and rounder, my lips fuller and currently a bright red that naturally drew more attention, all my features softened or rounded in one way or another. I reached out my hand and was surprised that the image rotated with my touch, so I could turn the image of "me" around and get a 360 degree view. As Jester, I barely cleared 5'9", I had milky white skin, and worst of all, I had an exceedingly plump ass. A perfect peach just waiting to be bitten into. Without even thinking, I reached my hand back and touched myself, confirming the shape and size and softness with my hand in horror.

I calmed the buzzing in my head and waved my hand in front of me, scattering the notification window. This was just a dream, I didn't have any reason to be nervous. 'Yeah, just a super normal dream that doesn't feel super real. It's obviously a dream. I don't even need to pinch myself, that's how confident I am that this is a dream. Wait, why is the notification window open now?'

[STATUS EFFECTS HAVE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES...]

I scattered the window again. 'Right, I'm still in the tutorial, so this kind of gameplay info is still popping up.' But I wasn't interested in that anymore. I never could stay interested in tutorials, apparently that was even true in a dream, which this absolutely was. I went to the last cluster of glitter over the desk. It was over a book, which opened on its own as soon as I touched it. The page that it opened up to looked to be a recent journal entry. The text started to glow and suddenly a voice could be heard from nowhere and everywhere in the room.

"I had a dream last night," I flinched upon hearing the voice and recognizing it as my own. "The Goddess came to me. She wrapped me in her warm embrace and kissed me on the forehead. She told me that I am her Chosen One and that I would have to make my own choices from here on out. My choices will influence the direction of the entire empire, from what she told me. I accepted her gift with a grateful heart, but I'm at a loss for what I should do." I wasn't really listening anymore now that the surprise of hearing my voice had subsided. The words were pretty cheesy, but it made me remember more about the game I was dreaming about.

Jester Valroy, the character I was right now, lived a simple life until he was chosen by this world's god and at the same time, the Church had received a prophecy. It sounded like the Goddess had sugar-coated a lot in her explanation to Jester. His choices wouldn't ever directly impact the empire. According to the prophecy the Church receives, it's the man Jester chooses that is destined to have their deepest wishes granted. From there, he became the object of fixation for the 3 most powerful men in the country. At least one of them was a prince, I think and another one was...a wizard, maybe? Regardless of whatever their titles were, they all shared an obsession for the main character and from what I remembered Lee telling me, that would lead to a lot of kinky forced sex.

"A presence came to me...it filled me with such heat...such fire." The voice--my voice--sounded breathless and hesitant, drawing my attention with how alien it sounded. I was comfortable hearing my voice in that tone...vulnerable. Would I sound like that if I spoke out loud now? I hadn't noticed a difference when I was thinking out loud earlier, but I wasn't paying attention either. And it could be a difference in how you hear when you speak versus a recording? Wait, would that mean I normally sound so weak? "It was dark all around me, but there were hands and mouths all over my body...th-they played with my nipples and e-even my...my lower..." Now it wasn't the tone that caught me off guard, but that I suddenly felt like what he was saying was more familiar.

If I really concentrated, the last thing I remembered was going to bed early and almost immediately descending into an incredibly hot wet dream. Floating in a sea of darkness, I felt hands gently touching all over my body, caressing and massaging my forearms, calves, thighs, shoulders, back, hips. The touches became more insistent, pinching and groping now as they found my nipples. Tweaking them in ways I would never consent to or enjoy in real life. I knew plenty of bottoms and vers guys who liked their nipples played with, but I was a strict top when I was with men and was never comfortable straying into those practices. But I was aware enough at the time to know I was dreaming, so there was no harm in letting my shoulders relax and sighing into the pleasure as the fingers twisted my nubs. The fingers left one nipple and were suddenly replaced by a wet, warm sensation. I let out a tiny gasp, only for it to be drawn out into a long sigh as the same sensation appeared on my testicles, accompanied by the unmistakable feeling of a tongue eagerly lapping at my boys. My sighs turned to outright moans as the mouth moved from my testicles to the head of my cock. The warmth became heat as it enveloped my tip, sucking slightly. Two more mouths appeared, one at each ear and they began eagerly nibbling my earlobes and licking inside, sending my hair standing on end and a thrill up my spine. I whimpered, hating when anyone played with my ears.

I had tried to open my eyes then, but I was unable to, so I couldn't see the owner of the mouths. For some reason, I was confident it was one person behind all of the mouths and hands I could feel. The one on my nipple moved to my lips, forcing them open and overpowering my tongue like it was nothing. Even as I felt an intense heat grow and drip down my throat, I was shaken by how easily this person had invaded my mouth. I was also increasingly frustrated by the building heat at the head of my cock. The mouth was refusing to go further than gently sucking on my cock head, massaging with lips and running the flat of their tongue over my head in slow circles. As though a dam broke, the heat mounting at my tip suddenly burst through and slid down into my dick, settling all the way in my balls. My body jerked desperately, the heat continuing to build. What was happening? I wondered, remembering a vague sense of worry. I'd assured myself that it was a dream then too, trying not to cry out as I felt a hesitant visitor at my back door. Everything in me tried to fight, tried to wriggle even a toe. I was helpless as the invader became braver, running excited, wet circles around my hole, every once in a while pausing to push at the entrance with a quiet squelch sound. It's teasing me, I thought disgustedly.

Angry, I tried to bite the tongue that was still rampaging in my mouth and dripping that excruciating heat down my throat. The retaliation was swift and more than I was prepared to suffer. A powerful hand locked on my jaw, forcing it open. As soon as it did, the tongue surged forward, flattening mine as it burrowed directly down my throat. It was a bizarre feeling, to have that wriggling thing slide down my throat, coating the walls of it with that damn heat even more. Simultaneously, the mouth on my cock went from the tip to holding my entire shaft nestled firmly in a broiling embrace. I groaned and jerked as the tongue at my rear pushed past my rectum and spread my hole, probably less than a finger would have, but it was wet and hot and stole my breath. I felt my eyes cross under my lids and a furnace burning low in my belly. The fire was building up, the pressure spreading from the center of my body to the extremities. Just as the sensations were almost too much to bear, I started to cool and felt myself start to wake up.

But when I woke up, I was here, staring at a notification window. So, I'd just fallen into a deeper sleep, I guess? Sure, sure. Yeah, that made sense. First, I had the wet dream because I'm a healthy, red-blooded man. Then I was missing Lee, so I dreamed of the only game of his that I ever took an interest in because I thought it would put us both in the mood. And the wet dream is just blending into this dream. That's the perfect explanation for why Jester's journal basically described my dream when he was talking about his experience receiving the Goddess' Blessing. Definitely! Makes perfect sense! I noticed the dialogue window was up again.

[DISCONTINUE TUTORIAL?]

I hit [YES] figuring I wasn't paying attention to it anyway. Immediately, there was a knock at the door. I waited, unsure if I'd actually heard it or if it was like the phantom voice of Jester, but after about 30 seconds the knock came again, louder this time.

Unsure of what else to do, I opened the door. In front of me stood a large man, about the same height as me in the waking world, but broader. He wasn't quite what I would call obese, but he was certainly fat. Was he too big to be considered a dad bod? "Where's the rent, Valroy?" The man demanded, interrupting my thoughts. I hesitated, unsure of how to respond when a notification window popped up in front of me. A quick look at the man's face confirmed he didn't see the window or if he did, it wasn't something he deemed worth acknowledging. "Well?" He gruffed.

[YOUR LANDLORD HAS COME TO COLLECT THE RENT, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ON YOU.]

[OPTION 1: ASK FOR TIME]

[OPTION 2: OFFER HAND JOB]

What the fuck? Dreams sure are strange. I'm not even interested in older men and I'm certainly not interested in any sexual activity that would end with me in a submissive position, which this offer was sure to do given I'm so much younger and obviously physically weaker as Jester. So, what gives? Shrugging it off, I selected OPTION 1, noting that the landlord didn't seem to register that I made a motion. As the notification window faded, I felt like something shifted in my mind and I began to speak, even though I didn't will it. "I'm sorry, Mr. Lloyd! I haven't gotten my paycheck yet." I felt my body lean forward a bit while my hands crossed themselves in front of me in a pleading gesture. My voice is mine, but not mine again. It's not something I can place this time without the breathlessness. "Can I please have time to go see my boss? I can be right back with the money I owe you!" His eyes definitely hesitate on my cherry red lips before he smiled gently and reached out a big, rough hand to tousle my hair. Dude, boundaries.

[PERSUASION CHECK PASSED.]

The notification quickly popped up above his head this time. "Sure thing, kid! I'll look at the leak you were talking about last week while you run to get it." Moving without any free will, but assuring myself still that this was just a very vivid, very detailed dream, I walked down the street towards a busy tavern. Once inside, I nodded and smiled brightly at a few of the waitresses as they ran between tables, saying hello and calling their names despite not knowing any of these NPCs. I made my way to the back of the room and down a hallway to a room with the door currently cracked open.

Still on autopilot, I slid in and closed the door behind me, cutting off the noisy sounds of the customers and leaving me alone with a man sitting at a cluttered desk. He glanced at me as I entered, but quickly did a double-take and stared at me for what felt like an increasingly uncomfortable length of time. "Uh, h-hello, Boss," my voice said and I felt something shift again mentally. Suddenly I was back in control of my body and voice. "Uhh, my rent is due and I need my paycheck," I finished, a little dizzy. Still not speaking, Boss (whose name I still didn't know) stood up and walked towards me, a smile spreading on his thin lips. Something about this guy radiated creep right away. He was tall and older like the landlord, but skinny and pointy.

"Of course, Jester, you're such a hard working young man," he finally spoke and his voice had a cheerful tone, but he still seemed menacing to me. But he was agreeing to give me the paycheck and this was only a dream, so I didn't have anything to worry about really. Boss continued to smile as he closed the distance between us enough to reach for my face. He stroked my cheek with the back of his fingers and then ran his thumb over my full lower lip. "But before that, I need you to do something for me. Doesn't that sound fair, for a fine young man like you?" What is the deal with these old men?! Suddenly, between the two of us, a notification window appeared.

[BOSS DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE JESTER HIS PAYCHECK WITHOUT GETTING SOMETHING IN RETURN.]

[OPTION 1: OFFER BLOW JOB]

[OPTION 2: CUSS HIM OUT!]

Real or not, this situation pissed me off. Selecting OPTION 2, I was grateful when I didn't feel the mental shift that I did previously, maybe because I was totally on board with this action? Whatever the reason, I slapped the old man's hand away and shouted "Piss off, you perverted old bastard! Give me my fucking money, I'm not asking!" No sooner had I finished speaking when I heard a ding from nowhere and saw text appear above Boss' head.

[SCENE UNLOCKED]

Wondering what that meant, I didn't have time to respond before the palm of his hand came crashing down on my cheek, sending my stumbling into the wall and ultimately tripping as I tried to regain balance and wound up bent over the messy desk he'd just been sitting at. My mind was reeling as my cheek throbbed in time with my racing heartbeat. I'd landed strangely on my wrist when I fell, that hurt too. Not much, but enough to be called pain. My cheek and my wrist hurt. I was dizzy, confused, refusing to let my mind accept the full meaning of this. I felt pain. I couldn't breathe.

No no no! The old man behind me, grabbing onto this young, supple body. The hands roughly pulling down the pants of this weak thing that hadn't seen a gym a day in its life. The hands that were groping a now bare ass that was unfamiliar with the sensation. The tearful gasps and cries to stop coming from a voice that was mine, but not mine. These things weren't real. None of this was real. The aches I felt in my cheek and wrist were dulling. Were they even real? No. Definitely not. This wasn't real. I repeated this to myself and I was on the way to believing it again when I felt those bony hands come crashing down hard, one on each ass cheek.

spiderboi
spiderboi
38 Followers
12