I Fell into a Gay Video Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOOOOO!" I howled, my knees buckling and tears really starting to pour down my cheeks. The pain sank in and stole my breath and banished the lies I was telling myself in one fell swoop. What the fucking fuck?! I was too weak to stand up, I was still overwhelmed by the reality that this was...well, reality!

"What's a matter, little bitch?" The reedy voice from behind me taunted. "You had such a big mouth a second ago. A perverted old bastard, right? Well, with the way your slutty ass twitches and jiggles with a little spanking, I can hardly be considered the only pervert here, right?" With that he cackled and raised his hands again. He brought each one down in quick succession, spanking me hard over and over. I had pulled myself all the way on top of the desk at some point in my efforts to crawl away from the suffering, but Boss had simply followed me forward, continuing to spank me roughly. My ass was agony while tears and snot streamed down my face.

"Please, no more!" I pleaded, too terrified of everything that was happening to worry about my pride. How was this real? Where was I really? Had I actually somehow entered a video game? Another crack on my ass and my attempts to crawl further away ended up looking like I was just humping his desk as my arms lost their strength and were unable to pull me forward, leaving my ass to spasm. Dazed by it all, I felt the mental shift happen and control of my body slipped away entirely, though I was still able to use my own voice this time. "I'm sorry, please don't hit me anymore, I'm so sorry," was all I could manage to say though.

"You truly want me to stop, slut?" He leered.

Whimpering, I felt myself nod and turned to stare at him over my shoulder. His response was to grin and hook his gnarled index finger towards me, motioning me to come closer. "Scoot on back here to Boss, with that juicy little ass." My body did as I was told, automatically resuming the position I'd been in before, bent in half over his desk. As I stood there shaking, I was now desperately trying to rethink what I knew about this game while also being distracted by the precarious position I was in. My bare ass was exposed to this creep and even if I was able to guide my own body, it was too weak to fight back.

Boss whistled appreciatively and groped at my tender ass cheeks. They were still in agony from his abuse, so I gasped and flinched away. "Easy there, boy," he chastised me. "You needed to be punished before, but let the Boss be nice to you now."

"Don't fuck meeeeee," I choked out between my tears. Even to my own ears I sounded pathetic, but I was still finding it impossible to get a grip on my circumstances and if this old man raped me in my current state, I really didn't know if I'd be able to mentally recover.

Boss leaned over me so that his body weight was pressing my torso onto the top of the desk and lining his crotch, which he'd exposed at some point in our exchange, up with my ass. I started to shake uncontrollably while he pressed his mouth to my ear. "You a virgin, sweetheart?" His dick felt huge pressed against my bare ass. Biting my lower lip, I nodded ever so slightly. Boss started to nibble on my ear, every once in a while sliding his tongue over it before returning his teeth to my skin. "Well, unfortunately for a needy little bitch like you, I'm just too old to take on that kind of responsibility. Make sure you save that sweet maidenhood for your future husband." He chuckled at his own jokes. "Go ahead and squeeze those thighs together nice and tight." As he said this I could feel his cock slide between my thighs.

I was startled, but didn't have control of my body to show a physical response. I could feel the wetness of his precum and the warmth of his cock as it pushed up against the underside of my balls. A slash of pain from my backside as Boss viciously smacked my left ass cheek left me breathless. "I said squeeze your thighs! Good, good boy. Yeah, your thick thighs feel good on my cock..." He was humping me into the edge of the desk, our skin slapping together. I could hear sickening, squelching sounds as he oozed copious amounts of pre-cum that trickled down my legs. That and our panting was the background audio to his dirty talk. "Good slut...whore! Ooh yeah, shoulda done this sooner! Fuck, yeah...fuuh!" Just as the friction from his cock was causing stirs in mine, Boss began to speed up and his thrusts became short jabs. Finally, he slammed his hips into mine one final time, grinding me into the desk seemingly as forcefully as his old ass could while he came, completely soaking my inner thighs.

I heard him adjusting himself and starting to whistle a jaunty little tune behind me while my body became mine again. I was still sore from the beating my ass had taken, but I managed to right my clothing even on my shaky feet. Chipper as could be, Boss sat at the desk he'd just assaulted me at, straightening up the clutter I'd created. As I stumbled out of his office, he called after me. "Come see me after your shift tomorrow and I'll give you your pay. Make sure you remember your manners next time." For the first time, through the horror of realizing that I was a stranger in a strange land, I registered shame at what I'd just experienced.

Even though he was old and I was terrified, even though I was disgusted and being puppeted by some unseen force, I'd definitely started to feel my dick acknowledging the sexual position I was in. 'It's not like I got a raging hard on or anything, just the start of a stiffy' I reasoned. 'And it's a completely normal, physiological response. You rub and poke on a dick, it starts to get hard." So, as I walked back to Jester's home, it didn't bother me that the feeling of cum as it continued to drip down my legs was tickling me. It was perfectly natural that the sensation would make my hair stand on end and my lower belly clench. And those feelings continued to alert my member, not signaling it to full mast, but making my pants feel uncomfortable.

Trying to push the experience out of my mind, I considered my situation more clearly now. Looking around at the NPCs I passed, everyone looked and sounded like actual people. This game was set in sort of quasi-medieval times, with a vaguely defined high fantasy backdrop. Accordingly, the market street I was walking down was rather stereotypical. Merchants were selling their wares, peasant children frolicked through the streets, and travelers passed through without sparing me a glance. Everything seemed so real and unreal at the same time. But the ache I was still feeling as I trudged along was unmistakable proof of the truth.

So then, how did I get here? And much more importantly, how do I get home?

All I ended up doing the rest of my walk back was thinking myself in circles and getting more stressed out. I was so stressed out, that I'd honestly forgotten why I went to see Boss in the first place and was caught off guard when I suddenly heard Mr. Lloyd's voice calling to me as I approached Jester's small home. "You took longer than I thought you would," he chastised me, blocking my entry.

[LANDLORD LLOYD WANTS HIS RENT.]

[OPTION 1: TELL LLOYD YOU DON'T HAVE HIS MONEY]

I hesitated, unsure of how this would work out for me. Along with my hesitation, I sensed that mysterious feeling of oppression that took over my body before. This time, it was trying to make me raise my hand to select the only option given to me. Last time I had allowed it to take control and I wasn't even able to recoil from the old man attacking my body. That frightened me and he'd been a full head shorter than the man in front of me now and much thinner. What kind of danger could I be in if I didn't have free will around a guy this burly? So, I resisted that tug and determidly kept my arm at my side.

[WARNING: AUTOMATED DIRECTION IS USED TO GUIDE JESTER THROUGH THE DESIGNATED GAME PATH. STRAYING FROM THE PATH MAY HAVE DANGEROUS, UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES.]

Automated direction, huh? How annoying. Sighing, I let myself be directed just as Mr. Lloyd was crossing his arms and starting to get annoyed at my lack of response. Selecting the only option I had, I answered in that pathetic, meek tone, "I-I'm sorry, sir. My boss said I had to come back for my money tomorrow. Can I give it to you then?"

[SCENE UNLOCKED]

Seeing the notification made my stomach drop as his expression darkened. "A busy man like me can't be running around to every tenant's house at their schedule instead of mine." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I heard the door slam as I was tossed face-first onto the small bed I had woken up in just a few hours ago, but somehow felt like days already. My body didn't resist as he pulled me up on all fours.

"Fuck! I just need more time, please! Don't do this to me, Mr. Lloyd! I'm so so so sorry!" For the second time that morning, I found myself begging a man not to rape me, craning around to see him looking icy cold over my shoulder. What the fuck was this game?!

"You and I have an agreement, boy. You pay me and I let you live on my property. But when you don't keep your end of that bargain, you're disrespecting me. And I just can't stand to be disrespected, y'see." He reached forward with a big, meaty hand and pushed my face into the mattress. My shirt was raised up and my pants unceremoniously ripped down. I gasped as the rough cloth of my pants scraped over my still sore ass. "I see I'm not the only man you've disrespected today," he said and whistled low. For a moment, shame almost overwhelmed me as I imagined how I must appear to Mr. Lloyd right now. My ass was surely black and blue, probably even swollen, but more than that...I never had a chance to clean up Boss' cum. I could feel that it was dried in places, but plenty of it was still a sticky, gobby mess on the underside of my balls and between the creases of my hefty thighs.

That shame was cut very short when I felt both his meaty palms come crashing down on my shapely ass. Even with the automated direction controlling me, I writhed under him, gasping and struggling to catch my breath. "GAH! Fffuck! Please, stop this!" I sobbed. Either because he was bigger and fatter or because I'd already been abused, it hurt so much more than when Boss did it. There was a heat on my skin and shockwaves of trauma fanning from my butt and all the way up my spine.

"Just because you got punishment for what you did to another man, doesn't mean you don't still need punishment from me, understand?" He said cruelly behind me. He paused, but I was too much in agony to realize he was waiting for my answer. His hands came down again, "I asked-" *slap* "Do!" *slap* "You!" *slap* "Understand?!" After he was done speaking, he continued a torrent of abuse on my wildly shaking ass.

I was drooling and could taste snot in my mouth as it hung open in seemingly unending apologies and assurances of my understanding. The assault stopped suddenly and I was lost in a haze of relief, aware of how the heat on my skin had sunk deep into my flesh. The sound of my ragged breathing was the only noise in the room. I had no idea what the man behind me was thinking. "Mr. Lloyd, I'm so sorry for disrespecting you. I'll never do it again. I'll bring you your money tomorrow, I promise."

Suddenly, there was a heavy sigh behind me. "It's a nice try, boy, but I can tell you're still disrespecting me."

"No! I'm not, I swear!"

"You are though." He pulled my cheeks apart, exposing my virgin pucker. Lloyd continued to ignore my crying as he explained my faults. "You can't meet your end of the deal, but you still think you call the shots. You'll find me tomorrow? That's not how this is gonna work. I'm gonna show you the same disrespect you've shown me, then I'll figure out how to address the matter of your late fee." He spit and I felt the warm glob hit my asshole less than a second before he forced a finger inside.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned into the sheet below me. His finger was wide like the rest of him, stretching my hole more than a single finger should. He hadn't used anywhere near enough spit, my ass was screaming as he sawed his finger in and out of me up to his middle knuckle, but that was clearly on purpose. He wanted me to suffer for my perceived slight. Was he going to fuck my ass? How could I get out of this? I jerked as another finger was abruptly pushed in alongside the current intruder. Definitely not enough spit. Especially as he sped up and ventured further inside. There was no pleasure to this, he was just stabbing at my previously untouched insides mercilessly.

Suddenly, he pulled his fingers out only to bring his hands down on my ass again. Again. Again. Again! Both hands setting my backside on fire. The force commandeering my body had prevented me from struggling to escape this entire time, but it couldn't hold me up any longer. My legs gave out and I dropped flat on the mattress again. Lloyd wasn't bothered by it. Flipping me on my back, he used his left hand to push my legs open and jabbed his fingers back into me all the way to the last knuckle. "You'll tear meeeee," I whined, but wasn't able to make myself close my legs.

Lloyd's free hand landed on my chest. His calloused fingers drug over my nipples in wide circles before locking on with an iron grip and then twisting sharply. "Ow! Ow! Ooooow!" I could do nothing as he rough-handled my chest and hole, my hands were uselessly fisted in the sheets by my head. "Hurts! Hurts! Fuck, please...ugh! Ooow stop! No!" He started switching between my nubs, abusing them in turns. In this position, I had the perfect view of my punishment. Jester's body was long and slim, so my pecs were also small, but right now each one was sporting a puffy, bright red nipple, inflamed from mistreatment. Between my legs, I could see his arm moving repetitively back and forth while he violated me. My poor dick was a sad sight, shriveled from fear and discomfort. Lloyd on the other hand, seemed to be having a great time if the bulge in his pants was any indication. He started pulling his fingers all the way out of my asshole then thrusting them all the way back in. His nails were too long, it felt like they were scraping at my rectum every time he re-entered and even occasionally as he felt around inside me.

His breathing was now heavy and his eyes were glued to my hole. A third finger started trying to push its way in to accompany the others. "NO! It really won't fit, you'll tear my hole without any lube!" I was practically screaming, terrified of my ass splitting open. Lloyd moved suddenly, climbing all the way on the bed and positioning himself to kneel over my face. Untying his breeches, he freed his member, which was just as fat as the rest of him. It slapped me in the eye while his balls landed on my forehead, but I didn't have time to be concerned about that before he grabbed my thighs and lifted, bending me in half and sticking my ass in the air as the wind whooshed out of me and my legs splayed open to either side of him.

I felt alarmed and suffocated by the position and his package in my face. The smell of him surrounded me, like sour body odor and piss. He clearly didn't wash himself well enough. That didn't stop him humping my face, insistently poking his dickhead against my lips and smothering my nose with his scrotum. I was so distracted by this that I barely noticed him massaging the underside of my own testes and perineum, playing with the slimy gift left behind by Boss. "Open your mouth, boy." His fingers, now sticky and well-lubed, invaded me again. He used the same two that had previously been acquainted with the walls of my anus, but it shocked me how easily they slid in deep. Goosebumps arose all over my body at the feeling of a man's cum inside me for the first time. Not wanting to taste the foul-smelling member in front of me, I tried to keep my mouth closed, but the automated control easily superseded my will and compelled my lips apart. "Oh fuck yeah, boy," he groaned out as his head slid over the length of my tongue on its journey to my throat. "Now wrap your lips around me...good, just like that, keep sucking...fuck...your hole looks so fucking greedy..." His fingers sped up along with his hips and sloppy sounds from my mouth and asshole started to fill the room, making me shrink internally.

He wasn't long enough to really gag me at the angle we were in, but because of the game controls, I was now loudly slurping at his cock to follow the commands he was thoughtlessly giving me in his lusty haze. I continued to obey him even as he removed his fingers, slathered them around my perineum again to capture any remaining jism, and then plunged three back in, wiggling them around to stretch me out even further. I screamed around his cock, pistoning in and out of my mouth as he got closer to orgasm. "Greedy...umf...ugh boy hole...greedy, cum covered bitch-boy!" He withdrew from my mouth and erupted all over my face. Cum hit my eyes and open mouth, tasting bitter. His fingers much more lazily exited my ass, pausing to circle my hole. He finally released my legs completely, letting them flop onto the mattress.

Completely exhausted, I stayed where I was as Mr. Lloyd climbed off the bed and readjusted his clothing. "That was your late fee, boy." He said, matter-of-factly. "I'll be back same time next week. If you don't have my money by then, I'll take it out of your ass." With that, he walked out.

12