I Fell into a Gay Video Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tobiah opened the door, I felt a sense or warning shoot up my spine. One of the doors burst open and an attendant was shoved forward into Tobiah, causing them both to stumble and fall to the floor. "No oversight needed here," a haughty voice announced. I was reaching to help the boys to their feet when my own wrist was roughly seized and I was unceremoniously wrenched inside the room. Pressure on my shoulders indicated I was in danger, but I didn't understand. I hadn't even made a decision yet! A notification bell sounded and drew my attention to an opaque, green-tinted window above the mage's head, but the letters were all scrambled so that I couldn't make out the message. "Wait here and knock when it's time for him to go off to the grand brute," he commanded. "Don't tell a soul about this either!" Pink windows appeared above the heads of the acolytes, still splayed on the floor.

[STATUS EFFECT: SUBJUGATED (Temporary)]

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. The vacant expressions and status title were pretty self-evident. The mage had some sort of compulsion or mind control power it seemed. Anxiety rolled over me, but I had very little time to worry before I was swung around and shoved against the door. He was on me, his tongue sliding over my lips, demanding entry. "Wait!" I gasped, accidentally granting him access in my surprise.

His tongue dominated mine and my impatient little cock got so hard so quickly that my head spun. I cursed Jester's slight form as I ineffectually pushed against the mage's chest. He pushed his waist against mine and I knew he could feel my little stiffy as clearly as I could feel his intimidating rod. I wasn't sure how big, but he felt pretty hefty with the weight of his cock pressing against my body. My dick twitched against his. "Puppy's excited," he chuckled under his breath, finally pausing to let me breathe. His eyes were dark with lust.

Shame burned hot in my throat. I was unmistakably aroused, so much so that my knees felt shaky. "My...body is weak..." I began hesitantly. There were no dialogue options generating, but I felt like if I didn't say something now, I might not be able to stop the next assault. "But I know you're breaking the rules right now." It was a bluff, but it seemed likely by the way he'd ushered the others out and forced them into secrecy that there was some rule he was aware of that should be preventing him from treating me like this. Sure enough, he frowned at my words.

"I did swear not to take you until you made your decision," he replied, but unlike his words, he moved his grip to my wrists and pushed my hands above my heads. I tried to pull my arms back down, to let myself go deadweight, but he was too strong. Fear lanced through me as I was again reminded how vulnerable I was in this body. "I'm just going to bend the rule," a quick bite on my ear lobe. "I won't break it completely," a nibble on my lower lip. I turned my face to the side, but he just started to bite and suck his way along my jaw and down my neck. His hands slid down my arms, leaving a trail of heat as he moved them down my body to rest on my supple ass.

To my surprise, even though he had released his grasp on my wrists, I glanced up to see my arms seemingly locked in place by nothing. I yelped in surprise as he squeezed my rear, pulling my pelvis even tighter against his own. His raging hard manhood dwarfed mine even through the fabric of our clothing. Anxiety coursed through me.

As if in answer to my thoughts, he moved his hands upwards, sliding his fingers under the hem of my tunic. "I'll stay above the belt, puppy" he rasped, pushing my shirt up high. Briefly, it covered my face and smothered me, but he adjusted it so that only my eyes were blocked, robbing me of my vision. Goosebumps rose all over my body in response to the cold air on my chest, but I gasped as his mouth found my nipples. First my left, biting it lightly before sucking it roughly while he pinched and twisted my right with his fingers before switching around. Jester's little cock was so hard it hurt and I started to feel delirious, lost in a fog of pained need.

I started to moan and gasp, prompting him to return his lips to mine occasionally. Suffocating me with overpowering kisses, I wanted release so badly I could hardly stand it. But even in my lust, I kept my thoughts inside, certain that if even a single horny word escaped me the mage would lose control of himself and take me here and now. He traveled the triangle of my mouth and nipples, sharing attention evenly between the three, sucking on my tongue and nipples like they were the sweetest fruits. There was a warm dampness along the front of my pants, evidence of the mage's fervor leaking through his breeches. Every few minutes he'd break away to say a range of naughty things in a husky voice, "Such a good puppy," "I can't wait for that tight hole," "Good boy, open your mouth wider."

I don't know how long he held me against my will, dry humping me into the wall and causing exquisite misery, when a knock finally came at the door. Captive to his affections, my arms tingled with numbness stranded above me as they were, my body was so tight with desire my head spun. He released me reluctantly, first pulling down my shirt, blinding me with the sudden light, then freeing my arms with a flick of his wrist.

I stumbled into him and our eyes met. His eyes were filled with heat and hunger and in turn I was filled with fear and disquiet that stole any words I could think to form. "S-s-sir mage," came Tobiah's hesitant voice beyond the door. "The Herald is expected for his evening meal."

He grabbed my chin one last time, but instead of forcing a kiss on me, he pressed his lips to my forehead, then inhaled deeply. "Come to Master when you're ready," he sighed. Then he swung the door open, faced me, bowed extravagantly, and ushered me out with Tobiah as if nothing had happened, his bracelets and earrings jingling with every motion. I followed the young acolyte in stunned silence.

When I opened my menu, I could see the image of myself in real time. There were no visible marks on Jester's slim body, the only evidence that anything untoward had happened were my nipples, erect and protruding alarming forward through the tunic, and the dark stain soiling my shorts. Of course, it didn't look like it came from someone else's cock. For all anyone who didn't know about my cock ring could think, I was dripping pre and soiling my clothes from my clearly turgid member.

Notably, Tobiah avoided looking at me as we walked down another hallway, this one long and twisting. I crossed my hands in front of me to cover my crotch, hoping to give myself some semblance of modesty. As we turned another corner, we both came to a halt at the sight of soldiers lining either side of the hallway. Despite our presence, the men kept their gaze focused forward, not acknowledging us in the least.

I didn't recognize the men present and wondered where these new guards came from. I hadn't been paying close attention to the faces of the soldiers that had accompanied us to the monastery, so I couldn't tell if any of these men were ones that had fallen prey to the goblin attack. Abashed at the memory of fleeing from a man calling to me for help, I lowered my gaze to the floor as we passed, hoping he wasn't part of this lineup.

Tobiah brought me to a large wooden door this time. "The evening service begins just after your allotted time with Grand Duke Potenia. Father Jarrod asked me to assist him before the service, so another acolyte will be retrieving you." He paused as if he wanted to say more, but stopped himself and waved meekly before opening the door and ushering me inside.

The duke was sitting at a long table with two chairs on opposite ends. There was a lavish spread of food, mostly meats from a quick look, which he was already digging into.

I was struck by how massive he was even when sitting down. He was wearing a tight, black leather vest that revealed a significant portion of his muscular chest and the defined ripples of his shoulders and biceps. He didn't spare me so much as a glance, just continued to single-mindedly wolf his food down. The chime sounded.

[THE GRAND DUKE SEEMS TO BE IN NO MOOD TO ENTERTAIN. WHAT WILL YOU DO?]

[OPTION 1: "Greetings, Your Excellency," YOU SAY AND CURTSY DEEPLY.]

[OPTION 2: SIT AT THE TABLE.]

What was with the curtsying to these rich dudes? I didn't remember reading or hearing anything about men curtsying as a matter of course in this setting. Was it meant to be mockery? This Goliath was at least 7 feet tall, no way was I going to risk that! Choosing OPTION 2, I moved towards the open chair, making sure to keep my hands covering my groin until I was close enough that the table obstructed the stain and my erection from view. As I wrestled with the heavy chair, he spoke. "I didn't give you permission to sit, Herald." He sounded angry. A chill ran down my spine as he turned his full attention to me. The chiming came again.

[HOW WILL YOU RESPOND TO THE GRAND DUKE?]

[OPTION 1: "I am the Herald of Intacta. Do I need your permission?" YOU SAY WITH PRIDE.]

[OPTION 2: "I-I-I'm sorry," YOU WHIMPER. "Please don't be mean to me!"]

Oh, what the hell? Either option was likely to piss someone off, but at least one of them would let me keep some dignity. Having just thought about how I didn't want to upset the man, I hesitated, but I was unwilling to endure the humiliation of the second choice and I was pretty confident of my safety, so I selected OPTION 1.

As the words left my mouth, the duke's eyes narrowed and with the terrifying grace and fluid motion of a big cat, he rose to his feet and stalked towards me. I considered begging now, but the automated controls kept me locked into my decision, my mouth seemingly sealed tight. My body moved on instinct, putting distance between us, I backed away from the table.

Grand Duke Potenia's hard mouth twisted with disgust. "You come in here, the very portrait of the demure Herald, but dare to speak with such arrogance? And then you reveal yourself as nothing more than a lewd slattern!" My stomach sank as I realized he had witnessed the still present stain on the front of my pants and partially erect penis pushing against my shorts. It wasn't just my shorts that had drawn his scorn, I realized as he further closed the distance between us.

"OUCH!" I yowled as his hand lashed out and twisting savagely at one of my nipples, making themselves just as known as my cock still. It wasn't my fault! The mage had been abusing my nubs for what may literally have been hours! Of course they were still puffy and hard! But the words wouldn't leave my mouth, seeming to catch in my throat before they could form. As my nipple was brutally abused and I was still unable to do anything but squirm and cry, I couldn't figure out if I was being restricted by the game controls or if the mage had done something to me so that I couldn't rat on him.

"Not so arrogant now, are you, little cunt?" He snapped, his already dark eyes seeming to turn black with fury. To my absolute shame, the attention to my nipple had my tiny dick springing fully back to life. Brow furrowing, the giant shoved me, causing me to flail backwards, landing splayed out with my legs wide apart.

"Sir, please, forgive me!" I at last managed to choke out in a panic.

This was a mistake though and my sense of dread deepened at his response. "Sir? Am I some lowly knight to be referred to as "Sir" by Intacta's chosen slut? Or are you so dimwitted as to not even know how to properly refer to someone of my station?" He was completely repulsed it seemed, his eyes fixed on the juncture of my thighs. "Is this where your foul arrogance comes from?"

Before I could react, he swung his foot forward. I tensed, prepared for a kick in the gut, but what happened instead was all the more humiliating. His large, leather boot, the bottoms speckled by dirt and grime from being outside throughout the day, landed heavily on my crotch, crushing my poor dick and balls in one go. I howled in pain and clawed at the offending boot. I tried to back away, but he ground his foot down harder, trapping me completely. I kept ineffectually grappling with his boot, large enough that his heel dug into my manhood and the toe of his boot reached well past my belly button, putting pressure on my bladder and making me realize I hadn't been able to use the restroom all day long.

My pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears. In fact, it seemed that every cry or whine was accompanied by another scrape of boot on groin. Looking up at him from nearly flat on the floor, the 7 foot beast of a man, I felt impossibly small and insignificant. I was just as powerless here as I had been when the mage had trapped me against the door, except this time I wasn't in danger of being ravished.

Instead, I was certain my poor, abused penis was going to be stomped into complete uselessness. He alternated more pressure on my stomach and groin, stomach then groin, again and again. I screamed and cried apologies with every movement, my hope to retain any dignity forgotten.

The need to piss rose more and more with all the abuse I was enduring until eventually, unable to stop it, I lost control. His boot pressing down and the cloth covering me caused the urine to leak out in slow, painful trickles onto my pelvis directly, soaking my shorts and pooling around me. Face cruelly twisting further, the grand duke finally removed his foot, leaving my genitals to pulse with pain and my skin to prickle with mortification. "You make me sick, you filthy wretch," he growled. He leaned forward suddenly and I gasped in surprise as I felt a wet splat from the wad of spit he hocked onto my face. The loogie hit me square in the bridge of my nose and splattered into my eyes, blurring my vision.

Horrified, I wiped at the slimey mess with my hands while the grand duke stormed out of the room, leaving me alone, covered in piss and blinded by his spit.

I wasn't making much progress clearing my vision when a blurry, but familiar figure appeared and kneeled in front of me. "I am glad I decided to check in on you before I went to prepare for the evening service," Father Shion said gently, dabbing my face with his robes to clear my vision with one hand while the other absently pet my hair. I'd been holding it together, I think I'd almost been in shock to that point honestly, but the kindly older man's presence and gentle comfort was too much. To my utter indignity, tears welled up and spilled over, marring my vision even more.

Just as he'd ignored the filth that covered me after the Redcap attacked, the bodily fluids covering me seemed to go unnoticed as he hugged me and continued to pet me. I felt small, but safe wrapped in the smell of incense that emanated from him.

After almost of a minute of tears, I was able to regain control of myself and he helped me to my feet gently, like I was a fragile, precious thing. He kept an arm around my shoulders the entire walk back down the winding hallway that had brought me to yet another trauma, but it didn't feel quite so bad when I was with the father.

We left the main building through a side door and crossed through one of the many gardens on the property until we reached a smaller building with no windows. "You will have the bathhouse to yourself since attendance is required at evening prayers for all acolytes," he explained to me. "I will have dinner brought to you so that you can get your rest, so feel free to go to your room once you are done. There are spare outfits in the changing room." I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider asking him to stay with me.

Instead, I thanked him and went inside alone, surprised by how noisy the door was, the hinges creaking as they were swung wide. There was a small hallway as soon as I entered, a wall in front barring my vision, but to both the left and right the hall opened up to the larger room. A huge stone bath the size of a public pool was in the middle of the room with steaming hot water constantly being fed in from a ornate fountainheads coming out of the wall. Exiting out of the hallway to the right brought me to the side of the room where single-person changing rooms, each covered by a curtain rather than a door, lined the wall. In front of those changing rooms was a half-wall, the height of which just barely reached my chest.

I chose a random changing room and sure enough there was a cubbard with sparkles hovering above it to indicate there were clothes I could take. There was also a showerhead in the small room, a drain on the floor, and a basket for towels and dirty clothing in the corner. Not wanting to bother with a full bath, I shucked off my soiled garments and turned the shower on to clean myself.

My nipples were still inflamed from the mage and now my entire groin was bright red and swollen from the duke's abuse. Looking down at this borrowed body was disconcerting, so I made my shower quick and hurriedly equipped the waiting items, which happened to be the same Initiate's Set I'd just been wearing.

I was just about to leave the changing room when I heard the noisy door once again swing open. Father Shion had assured me I'd be alone in the bath...a chime went off in my head.

[SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE COMPANY IN THE BATH. WHAT WILL YOU DO?]

[OPTION 1: WAIT FOR A BIT AND THEN SNEAK OUT TO TAKE A PEEK.]

[OPTION 2: LOUDLY ANNOUNCE YOURSELF.]

I had learned that lesson when I met the Redcap, so I selected OPTION 1 to investigate further before revealing myself. The automated controls kicked in and Jester's body crouched down and waited until I heard two people with muffled voices go out of the hallway in the opposite direction I had and head directly for the bath. As soon as they stilled, I felt myself carefully squeeze out from under the bottom of the curtain blocking the door, careful not to disturb it. I snuck to the end of the half-wall and peered around the corner.

Two men were sitting on the edge of the bath. To be precise, one was leaning back on his elbows with one leg tucked up while the other leg was stretched out so that his foot was in the lap of the man sitting in front of him. The sitting man was fully clothed in priest's garb while the younger man had only a towel draped overtop him to shield his genitals. I recognized Tobiah, his hair was wet at the ends and clung to his face here and there, drawing my attention to the freckles scattered across his cheeks and down to his thin shoulders and chest.

He looked nervous and uncomfortable as the priest vigorously massaged his captured foot. "I appreciate the thought Father, but we're already late for the night prayers," the boy reasoned only to be shushed.

"That high priest is giving the service. You've always been so helpful running errands for me. Let Father Jarrod pamper you tonight, now lay down and relax," the man cajoled. The younger man hesitantly complied, laying flat on his back. The priest produced a red vial from the folds of his robes and lifted the boy's foot high, causing him to hold the towel on his groin more securely while he drew his bent knee in closer to himself in an attempt to feel more secure.

As the priest tipped the vial over the boy's foot, clear liquid poured onto his soles and down his calf. "Cold!" he gasped, jerking his hips slightly. His pale skin blushed bright pink as Father Jarrod chuckled at his discomfort, scolding him lightly for being childish.

"This is expensive oil, Tobiah. Don't waste it." Rubbing the redhead's foot with both hands, he began the massage in earnest, focusing his thumbs on the soft inner pad. Clearly, the priest was using too much force, as I could hear the boy stifling both his grunts of pain and the reflexive jolts of his body.

These were exactly the reactions the old pervert wanted from the younger man though. His eyes were still fixed on the ceiling, so I was sure he didn't notice the tent raising in the father's lap. Every time his young body would twitch or react, Jarrod's eyes stayed fixed between his legs, no doubt waiting for the towel to slip out of place.