I Fell into a Gay Video Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick pulsed with arousal and though I wasn't surprised, guilt lodged in my throat. I didn't know how far Jarrod was planning on taking this, but I remembered what Father Shion had said about the age of majority in this world. I was getting hard at the sight of this thin, young ginger who couldn't even tell that he was being molested right now. Sure, he was 18 or 19, but Father Shion had said these boys were more on the innocent side. I should do something...but if I intervened, who was to say that I wouldn't end up in the boy's place?

While I was weighing the potential consequences, the priest grabbed the boy's other foot--to this point still tucked near his body to grant him some amount of modesty--and pulled it directly to his greedy mouth. The ginger boy squealed in surprise, jerking his hips high and making his towel slip away, revealing a tiny, flaccid dick that sat atop a very modest pair of testes. "Father?!" The ginger questioned in a strangled voice as the older man's tongue worked over every inch of skin starting from his heel and working his way up, stopping occasionally to nibble here and there on his journey. Every scrape of his teeth elicited an increasingly confused and panicked response from his victim as he was unable to pull away.

"Be a good boy, Tobiah," Jarrod chastised, his voice biting and rough. "You've always been such a good, obedient boy, haven't you? Think of this as any other chore you would do for me, understand?" Now that the towel was gone, he was becoming more impatient and demanding.

On some level I couldn't really blame him. At this point the boy, Tobiah, was spread wide with his feet high and knees bent. One foot was glimmering with oil and getting vigorously thumbed in tiny strokes up and down the sensitive pad while the other was being enthusiastically inspected between every toe with a sloppy, wet tongue before being sucked into the priest's greedy mouth. His calves and thighs were thin, but toned and my own cock was screaming at me as my gaze fixed on his exposed ass. Unlike Jester, he didn't have perfect, fat globes to hide his little rosebud. On the contrary, his thin body instead had a covering of bright red hair that coated his tiny sac and ran in a thick line that spread to encircle his pretty, pink boy hole.

Yeah, I couldn't blame the priest when I was certain we were just about thinking the same thing. How sweet would that inviting little hole taste? His own body hair had made it into a perfect bullseye begging for a good dicking. My hand was over my shorts, mindlessly stroking up and down my hard dick, even though I was practically dizzy with my inability to cum still and my balls were churning with unspent material.

No, no! It didn't matter that my cock was aching or that my balls were swollen. I shouldn't have been feeling turned on! I held onto this thought as the indecent priest poured more oil, this time directly on the boy's little member and scrotum. The hairs shouldn't have stood up on the back of my neck as he jerked his thin body more violently than he had previously, scattering drops of oil up his belly and across his thighs. I certainly shouldn't have felt a tingle in my own inner thighs as Father Jarrod enthusiastically began rubbing oil all over the younger man's package eliciting more gasps and moans of confusion and attempts at denial.

"Father, I don't want to do this! It's strange for men to do these things!" He wailed even as his hips bucked against the hand massaging his groin.

"You'll want it soon, boy," he leered. "As soon as I give some proper care to your love hole, you'll want this and more!" Tobiah's slim frame jerked as the priest's thumb abruptly pushed through his virgin pucker easily with the help of the oil slathering his pelvis. The boy's face contorted and he tried to raise himself and flail backwards, yanking his foot free of his captor, but he slipped and slid awkwardly with so much oil around. As he was struggling to back further away, he was also trying to pull his tight ass off the thumb lodged up his unwilling boy hole, but only succeeded in bucking his hips up and down, creating a sweet, lewd sucking sound.

"It's dirty!" Tobiah sobbed, as his oiled foot completely slipped off the edge of the bath and into the water, impaling him all the way on the invading digit. His head hung back, his mouth open in despair before his arms gave under his insignificant weight so that he collapsed on his back again with one leg bent at the knee.

Jarrod couldn't leave the boy even that much reprieve. Hooking his hand behind his knee, he pushed it up high towards his freckled shoulders, exposing his furry ring once more as he went to work grinding his thumb inside his young ward. Wracked by massive sobs and flushed bright red, the acolyte covered his eyes and trembled, but no longer tried to escape.

"Good boy. You hear that sound? It means your body's accepting me. We don't need to worry about your little willy getting hard when your hole is so honest," he babbled on as the boy cried. My guilt resurfaced as I was reminded of my own fear as the Redcap had started toying with my entrance and my powerlessness to stop him just yesterday.

The chime sounded and a notification window opened before me.

[ACOLYTE TOBIAH'S VIRTUE IS AT STAKE! WHAT WILL YOU DO?]

[OPTION 1: "I'll watch just a little bit longer..."]

[OPTION 2: LOUDLY ANNOUNCE YOUR ENTRANCE.]

Reassuring myself that the odds would ultimately be two against one if the acolyte was willing to fight back should it come to that, I selected OPTION 2. The automated controls took over my body, making Jester crawl back to the entrance before swinging the door open with a loud crash into the wall. "UGH, I NEED A GOOD SOAK!" I was compelled to bellow down the hallway.

There was a half-growl, half-groan at the same time as there was a sharp yelp followed by a splash. A shuffling walk, then Father Jarrod suddenly appeared at the entrance of the small hallway, straightening his disheveled robes and hurrying past me looking furious. As he walked out the door I finally recognized him as the sullen priest from the morning service. The controls fell away from my body and I went ahead and hooked the small latch on the door to lock it from the inside once the old pervert was gone.

When I entered the larger room, I found the acolyte sitting in the bath with his back to me. His shoulders were still flushed a deep red that spread up his neck. Though he must have heard me walking towards him, he didn't move to acknowledge my presence. As I drew closer, a pink notification window hovered over the boy's now messy red hair.

[STATUS EFFECT: LUST HAZE (Temporary)]

Curious, I tapped the window, prompting another to open.

[LUST HAZE:

Targets under the effect of LUST HAZE are physically overcome by arousal and desperately wish to sate it, but are incapable of higher thought processes needed to do so independently. They will easily become confused, but can be made to follow simple commands. Effect will not end until target is fully satisfied.]

I really shouldn't be surprised by anything anymore, but here we were. Dismissing both the window and my own sore, twitching dick, I was unsure what to do. I honestly wanted to help this kid, but my own control was hanging by a thread and he was basically a magically roofied fuck-puppet that HAD to cum to be able to function like a human being. The chime sounded and another window opened.

[WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF ACOLYTE TOBIAH IN HIS VULNERABLE STATE?]

[OPTION 1: "As the Herald of Intacta, isn't it my duty to aid her acolytes with my own hands?]

[OPTION 2: "I'm sure some other acolytes will find him when they come to bathe later...]

The second option just seemed like a way for the kid to get gangraped, so I reluctantly chose the first one.

[SCENE UNLOCKED]

The automated directions had Jester remove my shoes and peel off my tunic, but leave my shorts on before I lowered myself in the hot bath water. The controls fell away as I sat down, leaving me in the driver's seat again. Tobiah was so zoned out that he didn't notice the outline of my hard dick straining against the thin fabric, but I could see him absently rubbing his own thighs under the water. His eyes finally turned to meet mine and I was shocked by how clouded his gaze looked as he panted and struggled to form words. "Herald...I can't...I'm so woozy," his head tilted back and he thrust his hips slightly, making the water ripple and splash around us. He still wasn't touching his cock, too dumbstruck to figure out how to jerk himself off.

Fuck me, he was the picture of a dumb, drunk twink all vulnerable and ripe for the picking. But then I'd really be no better than the pervy priest I'd just scared away, so I gritted my teeth and forced my thoughts to stay as noble and unmoved as possible. He just had to cum, that didn't mean I had to touch him.

"Tobiah, right?" Those cloudy eyes turned back to me, but he didn't answer, just panted and continued his erratic underwater spasming. "I don't know how much you really understand right now, but if you want to go back to normal, you have to masturbate." His expression didn't change and he made no move to touch himself. Realizing the notification had said he would have to be commanded to be able to do much of anything, I changed my phrasing. "Hey, Acolyte Tobiah. Masturbate until you cum." Commanding him like that made my dick twitch and my lower gut tighten.

He muttered something under his breath that I couldn't hear between his horny pants and gasps. "Speak louder," I commanded again, enjoying a sense of dominance I hadn't been able to experience since I'd woken up in Jester's body.

"Dunno how too!" He wailed, his face crumpled, his hips thrust more fiercely under the water, and tears spilled out of his eyes and down his cheeks. His freckles stood out beautifully against his flushed skin.

"You've never masturbated?" He didn't answer, just cried. I tugged a bit of his hair gently. "Answer me."

He struggled for a moment and I wasn't sure if he was trying to think of the answer or if he was too far gone to even remember the question. "...it's dirty," he sniffled finally.

We didn't have time for this. How long before his fellow acolytes tried to get in here for their evening bath? For his own well-being, I needed to hurry this along. I ordered him to sit on the ledge of the bath and spread his legs. Out of the water, I could finally get a really quality look at him. He was practically hairless except for what was on his head and between his legs. His chest was completely bare of everything but more freckles, even around his hard, pink nipples. He was so skinny that his ribs were clearly visible, seemingly on the edge of being underweight. The rock hard, but diminutive, prick he sported didn't help either. His foreskin had pulled back enough to allow a constant dribble of pre-cum to flow from his dickslit and down his short shaft, past his balls until is got lost in the thick red hair around his anus, making it shine in the soft lighting.

I guided his hand to his rod, "You're pretty small, so you just need to use your first two fingers and wrap them around your shaft, just like that. Now move them up and down gently. Good job," I praised him awkwardly, my own scrawny dick raging while I fought to maintain my calm exterior. I was doing this as Jester the Herald, it was like a public service, he trusted me to take care of him.

As soon as he made contact with his little dick, he jerked, his eyes going wide and mouth popping open into an tiny, confused "o" as I moved his thumb to the tip and applied pressure. "Rub your thumb back and forth on your little virgin pisshole," I commanded softly into his ear, never taking my eyes from between his legs. When had I leaned in so close? His hard nipples were rising up and down as his chest heaved with nervous breathing.

"Angh!" he squealed as I abruptly squeezed and twisted mercilessly on his right nipple.

"Stimulating your nipples can help you orgasm," I explained belatedly. That's right, I needed to keep this academic and on the up-and-up. I should explain everything clearly. "Do exactly what I'm doing to your other nipple with your free hand."

He did as commanded, moaning and alternating thrusting his chest forward as his nipples were abused and his hips as he jerked himself for the first time. "Oooooh, my penis feels...wrong! Mmmmmy nipples too! It'sssso much!" he gasped, his face taut with pleasure.

'Hurry, hurry,' I reminded myself. I needed to help him cum quickly, I was alternating tugging and twisting on his nipple, stopping every once in a while to dig and scratch at it with my thumbnail, eliciting a new round of whimpers. I sucked gently on his left earlobe. "Don't say it feels wrong. You have to feel good to cum," I explained patiently. "Keep rubbing your tiny cock and say you feel good. It'll help you cum faster."

Despite his unease, his lust-addled brain was easily overpowered by my command. "It feels good," he smiled dreamily and picked up the pace masturbating. "Good, so good! Sogood! Oooooh!" Suddenly, his eyes and mouth went wide, his body went stiff, and cum shot up around his thumb as he rubbed it back and forth over his urethra.

"Cumming feels good," he moaned, his body spasming as he climaxed. To my surprise, not only did he remain hard after he stopped shooting, he continued to jerk himself. His skin was still flushed and he looked like his mind was a million miles away as he frantically rubbed his tiny nub and bucked his bony hips.

I turned my attention to the pink notification window still hovering over his head. It had updated to new text and a meter of some kind.

[STATUS EFFECT: LUST HAZE (Temporary)]

[Satisfaction: (***/-------)]

"The target has to be fully satisfied," I murmured, remembering the description.

It was strange though, Tobiah reached his peak rather quickly again, more cum spurting out from under his thumb as he frantically rubbed at his head, but the meter didn't change this time. The younger man was still turgid and seeming to forget his prior shame as his lust grew to frustrating heights, despite cumming twice. The third time he came, he mewled pitifully, his cum thin and clear as it dribbled out from under his thumb. And still, the meter didn't increase.

His cock head was bright red, his pisshole winking at me when I released his nipple and took hold of his hand, stopping his masturbation, but not his fervor. He twitched and bounced erratically as I restrained him. The hand that had been mimicking my work on his nipple at my command hung in the air, uncertain of what to do with it now that I had stopped. Both nipples were swollen and hard. They stood high on his thin chest. "Herald, please help me," he begged.

Yeah, he needed my help. I was just doing all of this to save him after all. And I had a theory on why the meter wasn't increasing. "Spread your legs," I commanded, even as I gripped his knees and spread them myself. "Remember, I'm doing this for your sake. You need to be satisfied properly." His eyes are wide and behind the confused lust I saw fear as I kneeled in front of him. The warm water of the bath reached up to my nipples, tickling them and making them hard.

"Use both your hands. Play with each nipple like I was before...good job, just like that. I'm helping you get back to your normal self. We need to make sure you enjoy this so you can be fixed," I repeated. I felt a little guilty as I was practically drooling. It's ok to enjoy doing a good deed though, right?

Knowing this was his first time, I gently took him in my mouth, my cock twitching at the sound of his elated gasp and the feeling of his knee-jerk thrust forward into my mouth. He was 3 inches and some change, maybe the same length as Jester's pointer finger or even a little smaller. It easily slid over the flat of my tongue, my lips planted in his fiery bush without him managing to hit the back of my throat. Moans of ecstasy escaped him, his head falling back as the pillowy lips I currently possessed wrapped around his little member and my tongue curved around the underside of him.

As I moved my head back and forth, I sucked and slurped him greedily. I'd always loved making twinks writhe while I sucked their little cocks and this was no different. In fact, after all the abuse I'd already suffered as Jester, I had to admit that it was nice to be in the dominant position again. This was where I really belonged. Where I'd get back to as soon as I finished this fucking game and got back to my real body!

Tobiah was squirming, biting his lower lip, and moaning through his teeth while he tortured his own nips. Yeah, I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was just helping a guy out with a quality, no strings attached blowie that was taking him on the fast track to Cum Town. They call me a Herald, but they should really call me a Saint, honestly.

"OOOoohhh! Ahn! Hnnnnng!" Tobiah's mouth popped open in a wide O, his legs spasmed wildly, and he drooled freely while he twisted and pulled his abused buds, sounding more and more wanton as he released a load in my mouth. Despite being his fourth orgasm, it was stronger than the last two had been, four strings of boy cum shot to the back of my throat. Without hesitation, I sucked down every last drop of cum from his little cock, watching the status window over his head as the meter increased.

[STATUS EFFECT: LUST HAZE (Temporary)]

[Satisfaction: (******/----)

Despite his body shaking with exhaustion at this point, Tobiah's miniscule extremity stayed hard in my mouth. Making him cum the same way wouldn't increase the bar any more, but what if I changed it up just a bit?

Opening my mouth a bit wider, careful not to hit him with my teeth, I snaked my tongue out and lapped it over his balls before engulfing them entirely in my now drooling gob, letting his bush tickle my nose.

My tongue was working up and down his shaft, down and around his testicles, all while my lips massaged the young man's root. In almost no time, Tobiah again came to a crescendo, his rail-thin body going taut as he released into my mouth before he collapsed back on his elbows. He was quivering all over, his eyes were glassy with arousal, confusion, and exhaustion.

[STATUS EFFECT: LUST HAZE (Temporary)]

[Satisfaction: (******/----)

No change. I guess a blow job was a blow job, whether you could fit a guy's balls in your mouth or not. Despite his worn out state, Tobiah weakly tried to thrust his hips forward as I pulled back. Biting my lower lip, I turned my attention to the boy's asshole, his bright red pubes still tangled and slick with oil.

Circling his entrance with the tip of my forefinger, I hesitated only to see his hole twitch in response to my stimulation. "Oh, fuck yeah," I practically groaned, pushing my slick thumb inside. There was no resistance. In fact, when Tobiah jerked his hips in surprise, he buried my digit all the way inside.

He was crying and moaning while he angled his hips to get the unwanted intruder deeper inside. Having also become familiar with the loss of bodily control in this godforsaken game, I could especially empathize with how the young man must be feeling behind the wall of lust. Replacing my thumb with my index and middle fingers, I pulled myself up to lay beside him so that I could press my mouth against his.

Hoping to comfort him, I nibbled at his lower lip while I worked his boy hole, spreading my fingers to stretch him out of habit. 'If he was going to take my real cock, he'd need to be comfortable with three fingers first,' I thought to myself. 'Jester's cock could enter easily right now...' It wouldn't come to that though! Certainly, fucking the boy in this state would be too much. It would be rape.

What I was doing right now was different. This was practically masturbation. I'd concluded he needed to cum with his ass to increase the gauge, but that would be too hard for him to figure out on his own with his lack of experience. Meanwhile, I had years of practice milking twinks in my old life. Sure, my current cock was aching and in desperate pain at this point and that was making my kisses a bit more aggressive than need be, but I wasn't doing this out of gratification. I was helping.