I Finally Did It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckholding was a very secret fantasy of mine. So secret I didn't even know if I wanted to act it out. I talked to Sue about it but to be honest we were both scared shitless by the idea. The clock dragged around and if I had been enjoying this fantasy I was now having very strong doubts I have to admit though my cock wasn't. He was straining against his prison and I was convinced the control spikes had punctured him in a few places.

An hour and a half later she came back into the room. Minus her dress arguing with a man saying no you can't see him. One sick puppy in my life is quite enough thank you. She managed to get the door shut before he pushed his way in.

Right, I've got a deal for you. I've just been fucked right, left and centre. While she was saying this my chastity key had magically appeared in her hand. The tube was off and she was slowly, so very slowly stroking my poor sex-starved cock. The gag was removed and she kissed me.

If you clean my fanny I'll fuck you. What? I said you can hear you not deff, I know you want to. I did I wanted to. I'd rather eat my own but I wanted to. So sitting on my thighs she said again do you want to? Where's your dress? Never mind the fucking dress, DO YOU WANT TO. I nodded my head, Paula can't hear you. Yes. That's not a very nice way to ask. Yes, please. Yes please who? Yes please, mistress. Good boy!

Paula had worked her way up to my head. I could see the stuff leaking out despite her pinching her fanny lips together. If you spill a drop or spit it out the tube goes straight back on! Yes, mistress. Open wide.

I opened my mouth and it flooded in. There seemed to be a cup full of it. It was tangy and salty at the same time but I couldn't think of anything but replacing it with mine. When I cleaned her to her satisfaction I was surprised, she didn't keep me at it until she came.

She got off my face and moved down to swallow my knob with her love hole. She felt very tight and I lasted about 30 seconds. That wasn't much fun for me, was it? No mistress. Well, you had better clean me again then.

There's more! Where I was completely at a loss. She slid herself over my belly, to my chest. Then gave me what the yanks call a shit-eating grin, lifted herself onto her knees and revealed the tee grip on a but plug I'd not seen before. Pull it out, boy. My cock was bone hard again it hadn't softened after I came. My head was swimming. I pulled it out with my teeth. Don't you dare spill any! It went everywhere, when the plug came out there seemed to be pints of the stuff. You can lick that off the sheets when I'm done with you. So I got to work and had my tongue as deep in her ass as I could get it. When she was satisfied with my ass licking performance She fucked me until I was limp, I came three more times, the second in her ass again and I had to clean her up each time. After the third cum she locked my cock back up before I did the cleanup job. Then untied the ropes and when I could not look her in the eye she took my hand and said come with me.

We put on the hotel bath robes and she lead me to the door, through it, then producing another key card opened the door to the room opposite. She drew me in, it looked like a cross between a TV chef's kitchen and a room in a specialist brothel.

On the bed was her IPad. As he touched the fingerprint thingy, it came to life on a youtube clip with a Yank girl telling the world how to make fake seamen.

In the toilet was an enema kit. She had she told me cleaned herself up with it, then cleaned the bag tube and nozzle then used it to inject the homemade cum into her fanny then her arse. Finding a matching pair of plugs to fit was a bit of a trial and as a consequence, my card had taken a bit of a battering. The Yank girl was on a repeat loop and was telling me the ingredients again. You need salt, sour cream, cornstarch, an egg, and a cup of water. On the dressing table, there were those very ingredients. The bed hasn't been used and her dress was on a hanger hooked on the door of an empty wardrobe.

Paula Looked me in the eye and said you need to know that Sue and I had no secrets. You need to know she loved you and made me promise to look after you. You need to know she told me you fancied getting your dick between my tits and that you wanted to be force-fed your own cum. Eating someone else's cum was my idea but you also need to know you talk in your sleep.

Come on, let's go back to bed and I'll take the tube back off. I haven't had it up the bum for years and something a bit out of the ordinary will finish the day off just right.

I woke in the morning to the sensation of the urethra tube being screwed into place. Then that wonderful sound of my lover turning the key. Breakfast on hairless pie I'm a very happy man.

Incidentally, since the corsets turned up she has taken to walking around the house all day with her tits out. I've just about forgotten what it's like not to have ball ache.

We are off to Amsterdam soon. I booked a room at a hotel in De Wallen she wants to see the sex museum.

12