I Flashed a Government Employee

Story Info
Stuck home and horny benefits a census worker.
4.6k words
4.38
13.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been so boring while I have been caught at home during the COVID pandemic. I have not even been able to see my boyfriend Tom for six weeks.

Let me tell you about myself. I am Lisa. I am 18 and live at home with my parents. I adore my Daddy and Mommy or I wouldn't stay here at home. Daddy has always been a hard-working timberman. He has been a loving protective father who has gone hungry so I could eat. Our house is very small, just two bedrooms with a kitchen living combination room built by Daddy from sawmill lumber. When I was about nine, they built a bathroom big enough for a tub and converted the old bath to a closet. Some people would call us Cliff Dwellers but we are not, just hard working mountain people. Cliff Dwellers are people who get government checks and you only see them in town once a month.

Just before the pandemic hit I received a letter from our guidance counselor that I had received a full 2-year scholarship at the local community college. I haven't told anyone yet because Mommy and Daddy think I will marry a local boy and make them lots of grand babies to spoil. They will be hard to live with after I tell them.

The wall between our bedrooms are paper thin and the bathroom door will not close completely. Mommy also comes in on me often. I think she is trying to catch me masturbating myself. The only way I can get some private time is in the woods on our 50 acres of wooded land. I have a little lean to I built when I was a kid. I called it the fort. I go there now sometimes for pleasure. Maybe I should add I can get off while Daddy is putting it to Mommy about once every week or so. That is if I time it right and reach my orgasm when he does. If I don't, I stay pretty randy until I can slip off to the fort. I have a boyfriend Tom, he lives about 10 miles from us and neither one of us can drive, so going to see him is out.

This morning I couldn't wait to go down to the mailbox just so I could get off on my hands. Last night Mommy and Daddy had a big fight and then they made up as usual, with sex. Daddy cum too fast and I wasn't ready. I needed to play with myself badly. I had on just my thin house shift which was more than half way up my thigh. I was headed out the door when a truck pulled into the front. The road to the house is almost a mile long and extremely rough. It twists and turns through several hollers to get here. With all of the rain we had this week I was surprised to see anyone make it through the mud. A hunk of a man in his 20's got out with a computer, an envelope, and a name tag. I said hunk but I couldn't see his face below his face mask. He had the prettiest wavy hair about two months past a good haircut. The hunk was based upon what I saw of his face.

I walked out on the porch which was slightly above his head.

"Hi I am Homer with the Census Bureau" he said.

"What is the Census Bureau" I ask as I stooped down to get Prissy our little dog. I knew he saw my naked pussy, like I wanted him to, because he was red in the face when I stood up.

About then Mom walked out and started talking to him. He got the information he needed from her and got in his truck to leave. I watched him go around the curve and then noticed something on the ground where his truck had been. I ran to get it and saw that some strange object had fallen out when he got in. I ran toward the house and hollered for Mom. "He has dropped this. I am going to take the bike down the trail and catch him at the end of the holler." I yelled.

At the door she hollered "Don't be long"

I rode our bike down the old trail to catch him. We use the trail through the woods to go down to the road and catch the bus. It is a lot shorter than the road. Back when my grandfather's cousin, Doolittle would go up on this mountain to court Loretta, it was cleared ground but steep. Sometime over the years they had dozed a better road in. And now the trail is just used by us and the dogs. The mines had worked out so there was no one to keep the trees cut for mining timbers.

I got to the end of the holler before he did, so I had a chance to smooth out my hair and get ready for him. As soon as he came around the last curve I jumped up and down a few times to get his attention. If the jumping didn't stop him maybe the fact that my shift raised above my pussy when I jumped would. He stopped, again he was red faced.

"You dropped this." I said holding out whatever it was.

"Thanks, that is my camera."

"Camera? Can you take pictures with it?"

"It is a dash cam. It mounts on the windshield and videos the road as I go down it. It helps if I am ever accused of creating an accident. It quit working on me. I need to send it back to be fixed."

"Oh." I said disappointed.

"I have this one" he said, pulling one out of his pocket. "Would you like to pose for it?"

"Yes, How would you like me to pose?"

"Let me get a blanket and put it on my tailgate. You can sit on it."

Folding the blanket up and laying it out on the tailgate made a good bench. Since it was a little high, I gave a little jump to get up, flashing him again. He snapped a few pictures and then we started talking. I ask him if he what he did with the Census Bureau and if he liked doing it.

"Do you like working all the time for the Census Bureau?"

He said "It is just a part time job. I am just doing it while my regular job is shut down. I had signed up to do it last year and then got a job. They called me for training in March. I told them I had a job and they suggested I take the training and just work on the weekends. Then this COVID shutdown happened. After they started the census taking back up last week, they let me do it full time until my regular job starts back."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"It has been interesting. I like to explore and we are supposed to travel all roads until we get to the end, a locked gate, or a gate with no trespassing sign on it. I have seen some interesting places."

"It is time for me to take my mandatory lunch break. Would you like to share my lunch with me?"

"No, I had lunch just before you got to the house."

I started to get down from the tailgate and he told me, "Sit for a while. I also have cold water and Dr Peppers in my cooler. What would you like?

"I like Dr Pepper."

He got out a couple cans for us and popped the tops.

"Here you are Ma'am" He said and bowed slightly. "Do you mind if I sit with you while I eat?"

I patted the blanket beside of me and he jumped up almost touching me. He then lifted himself up to scoot further away.

I put my hand on his and told him "You are OK, don't move."

He opened his lunch box and pulled out a country cured ham sandwich. "That smell delicious. Where did you get the country ham?"

"My dad butchers and cures a hog every year. He cures the hams and we smoke our own sausage and bacon. Mom also makes Pepperoni that is fantastic." "Would you like to try a piece of it?" He handed me his lunch box and there was a whole stick of Pepperoni in it.

He reached in and got a knife and smiling put the knife about 6 inches down the stick.

"OH No I couldn't eat that much. Just give me about ½ inch of it."

He pulled his mask up from his mouth and took a big bite of the sandwich while I chewed on the pepperoni.

"This is the best pepperoni I have ever tasted"

"She makes it good."

While we ate and drank our Dr Peppers we just enjoyed the day.

"Are you still in school?" He asks.

"With all the school shut down they have set up some online study for us. Our internet signal is bad there so I come down here to the road and use my cell for a hot spot. The school got us a laptop to use."

"That would be tough on a rainy day like we have had lots of." He offered.

"Yes. When it rains, I wait until my Daddy gets home from work and drive his truck down to sit in"

"Sometimes if I finish my homework early, I will text with my boyfriend and some other friends for a while."

"You have a boyfriend?" He looked a little down as he ask it.

"We have only hung out and fooled around some at school. I'm not sure if he still loves me. My daddy would not like me to date. He thinks I am an angel, little does he know" I grinned and pushed my shift so it was between my legs.

"I hope your daddy doesn't mind me sitting and talking with you."

"He will not be home until about 6pm."

"I haven't seen my boyfriend in almost six weeks. We do video chat some when I am down here of the evenings. I do get lonely for touching or being with people my age." I laid back on the blanket and looked up at the tree leaves starting to come out. "It is so pretty here when the sun is out."

I watched as he looked at my thighs and then his gaze traveled up my legs hovering a while at my covered pussy, then up my waist, to my titty's, my lips and eyes.

When he saw me looking at him, he turned red again and started stammering. "I am sorry. You just look kind of sexy like that."

"Kind of sexy?" I ask with a pout.

"You look really sexy for sure"

"If you would like to kiss me, I wouldn't mind."

Leaning over he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him in for a better kiss.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask after a few minutes.

"We can't do much here in the road."

"Normally no one drives this road. Daddy put up No Trespassing signs and no one comes up here. It will be about four hours before he comes home."

Homer leaned in and kissed me again. I placed his hand on my breast. "MMMM" I moaned to let him know I liked what he was doing. I was also getting very turned on.

He slipped his hand up my leg to my shift, and caressed my leg for a bit.

"You can go higher if you want"

"I don't want to be to forward."

" I am getting pretty turned on, If you don't keep going I might just have to take the rest of that pepperoni to myself" I breathed.

With that he moved his hand up to feel around my hairless pussy. "Are you sure you are 18" he asks? "You don't have hair on here."

"I wax it to keep it hairless. I like the feel of it."

"Doesn't your mom say anything about it?"

"She doesn't know. I keep my wax kit hid under a rock by my fort."

He slid his fingers around my slit and lightly touched my clit sending me into a small spasm.

"MMM Do that again"

"I have never tasted a woman before. The hair turned me off. Can I lick you to see what I think of it?"

"Please" I responded. "I have never been licked before. Girl's I know that have been talk about how good it feels."

He moved down and lifted my shift up to my waist and gave me a tentative lick. He started low and moved up across my pussy and finished just above my clit. "MMMM" we both moaned.

Then starting again he slowly swirled his tongue over my lips and pussy.

"You are driving my crazy." I moaned.

"This is so good." He moaned.

Just then he batted my clit with his tongue, and pinched my nipple at the same time. "EOOOOW" and I cum hard. I tried to push him away but he grabbed my hips and held on tight.

Slowing down and licking my lips again felt good and wasn't too intense. I enjoyed it and he thrust his finger into my pussy. Slowly he worked it backwards and forward occasionally touching my clit with his thumb.

Starting to heat up again I felt like I had another orgasm coming on.

"Give me your dick."

Reaching down I felt for him. His pants were still up. He loosened his belt and I grabbed him and pulled him to me. The tailgate was just the right height where he could slowly slide his dick into me.

About three strokes and he started speeding up and I felt us both about to cum.

My back arched and I let out my breath starting my second cum. Just then I heard Mommy yell my name from on top of the ridge. I let out a long sheech and clamped down hard on his dick.

I felt him shooting into me as he grunted long and hard.

I was clamped down on him so hard he couldn't pull out while still hard. Me clamping down would not let the blood flow out of his dick so he would go down.

I laid there in a panic and he softly massaged my legs and belly to calm me down. Every time he would get near my titty's I would clamp down harder.

Mommy yelled again "LISA"

"She is coming on the trial. We need to get presentable." I was near panic.

"Just calm down. Maybe if I massaged your pussy, it will help you relax." He offered.

"It might get me wet so you can pull out."

Massaging helped my juices start flowing and he was able to pull out. Just as he did, I heard Mommy yell from the trail, "Lisa, You get your butt home now. I will deal with you later."

I ran by her as I run up the trail. She did not look mad to me but I didn't stay around long to see.

I stopped behind a big tree and watched as she grabbed Homer's hand and pulled him toward the tail gate.

"What did you do to my little girl?" she demanded

"Llittttle." Homer stuttered. "She said she is 18."

"She is but that is way too young for you."

"But Ma'am I am 20 myself."

"You are?" Mommy looked bumfuzzled. "I thought you had to be 30 to work for the government."

"No No. Only 20."

Mommy visibly softened. "I am sorry. What did you do to her?"

"We were kissing after we ate my lunch and things got carried away."

"What do you mean got carried away?"

"Ma'am we had sex." I felt sorry for Homer the way she was grilling him.

"You mean you screwed her?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Give me your name and phone number and get out of here."

He wrote his name and number down on a piece of paper and quickly got in his truck and left.

I started to run up the hill but Mommy saw me and hollered for me to stop.

When she caught up with me I expected her to lay into me, but she didn't. She just looked at me with remorse. "I hope you don't get pregnant like I did."

"I take the Pill, Mommy. I have ever since I turned 18"

"How can you do that? A doctor has to prescribe it."

"The health nurse got me the prescription from Planned Parenthood. She told me that it would ruin my chances of getting into college if I was pregnant."

"Why was she worried about you getting into college?"

"Mommy, I do well in school. I want to learn how to be a nursing assistant and get a good paying job."

"What about Tom? What does he think of this?"

"Who is Tom?" I was playing innocent.

"Don't give me that, I know you have a boyfriend. I ran into his mother at the supermarket the other day,"

"I am afraid you would not approve of me having a boyfriend."

" I know you will eventually marry and normally marriage starts with a boyfriend." Now lets get you to the house and get you cleaned up before your Daddy gets home. You smell like you have been screwed hard."

"Oh Mommy I have never felt so good as when Homer screwed me."

"Was he big? Did he hurt you for your first time?"

"Mom it wasn't my first time. I have wanted to have sex for ages. I went to the school nurse and she convinced me to wait until I was 18 and to get on the pill. The day of my 18th birthday Tom and I went under the bleachers at school. It hurt at first but then started feeling good. Nothing like what Homer did for me though."

By then we were at the house and I got my clothes to get cleaned up. I started into the bathroom but Mommy stopped me.

"We need to talk about sex and things you need to do for yourself."

"First you need to make sure you don't get pregnant or any disease. You can't just screw any Tom, Dick or Harry you want. There are some pretty bad diseases out there. Some are not curable and some will kill you."

Mommy, I know all of that we had Sex Ed in school and there was a health seminar just before they let us out for the COVID.

"You just screwed someone you didn't know."

"Mommy he is a nice boy. We talked for a while before I screwed him. I really like him. I wish I had got his phone number before he left."

Mommy smiled at me and then reached in her pocket and pulled out a paper. "I have that covered. I made him give it to me just incase you got pregnant. I didn't know you were on the pill."

I smiled really big and reached for the paper. "Thank you Mommy"

"Not so fast girl." She put the paper in the pocket of her shift. "We still need to talk about you and sex."

"Mommy, I had class on it. Who taught you?"

"No one"

"Have you ever had an orgasm from sex?"

"No."

"Well, I have had two from Homer. Maybe I should be the one teaching you."

"You what?"

"Yes. First he licked me until I cum then he kept slowly licking me until I was almost ready to cum again."

"I grabbed his dick and told him to stick it into me and when he started screwing me I cum again."

" I have never cum from anything except my fingers. Your Daddy has never licked me. He says it is gross."

"No Mommy it is not gross. Some of the girls at school talk about how good it feels. It feels great."

"I wish I could experience it one time."

I sat down beside of her and pulled my shift up exposing my pussy. "Let me show you what he did."

"LISA, have you been shaving yourself?"

"No, I waxed it. It feels so smooth."

Mommy reached over and felt my velvety smooth pussy. "It is smooth. Almost like a baby's bottom."

"Let me show you what he did." I pulled my legs up so she could see my pussy. " He started down here," I touched the bottom of my pussy, and lightly licked up the sides here." I touched my pussy lips.

"Then after a while he licked the center and swirled his tongue around my hole. That felt great but the next thing he did was the best. He flicked his tongue across my clit, here. And then batted it around a little with his tongue. Then he sucked it in his mouth and continued to bat it around."

"He put his fingers in my hole and moved them in and out and touched my clit with his thumb."

"When he reached up and pinched my nipple is when I cum. It felt so good."

Mommy was really interested in what I told her and then she saw Homer's cum coming out of me.

"I love the taste of a mans cum. Your dad makes me suck on him sometimes. I eat his cum down. It is about the only thing about sex I enjoy."

I reached down and got a little on my finger and tasted it. "MM not bad."

Mommy reached in and got a little on her finger and tasted it. "It tastes different, better." "Maybe it is your drippings adding to it that I like."

She reached in and got another finger full and tasted it. She pushed me onto my back and licked my pussy of his cum. "HMMM this is the best."

"MOMMY you shouldn't do that." But she didn't stop. She continued licking me the way I had explained to her and the next thing I knew I was cuming again.

"I am sorry Lisa, it just tastes so good.

"No, Mommy it felt good to me too."

"The next time Homer screws you I want to lick you clean. Promise me or I will not give you his phone number."

"OK Mommy"

"Alright get yourself cleaned up good. Your Daddy will be home soon and after supper I want you to go call Homer."

After Daddy eat supper we were setting around when Mommy looked at me and winked. "Lisa don't you need to take the truck down to the road and finish up that school report?"

"OH Mommy I forgot."

Daddy handed me his keys and I left with my computer. When I got to the end of the road I pulled the paper out of my pocket and called Homer. "Is this Homer the Census man?" I ask him.

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Lisa, You had your lunch at my place today."

"It was a very good lunch too. The desert was my favorite."

"Will you be working in my area tomorrow?"

"I will be the day after tomorrow. Can I come by your place for lunch?"

"Yes. I will have a special place for you ready. See you then." I hung up.

Back at the house I heard Mommy and Daddy screwing when I got out of the truck. First Mommy came and then Daddy. I had never heard Mommy cum before.

12